Quan Chi And Shang Tsung vs Darth Sidious and Lord Voldemort

Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

-Battle till death -All powers and abilities on.Voldemort equipped with wand. -All equipped with lightsabers -3hours prep -All at full strength -All are bloodlust -Hand to Hand combat as well -Battle Location:The Forbidden Forest Who wil win!!!

supertank111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By supertank111

Sidious and Voldemort

Avatar image for deactivated-5d921c81bd12c
deactivated-5d921c81bd12c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

Would voldemort have a lightsaber and his wand? Because I don't think that he can use magic without a wand which would make him kind of useless

Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

Yes.He has his wand.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By nick_hero22

Please don't make a thread about characters you didn't even take the time to google, because this is clearly a mismatch anyone with a ounce of knowledge on either character could have told to that. Both Shang Tsung and Quan Chi have been defeated by fighters far inferior to anyone on the opposing team, this is just getting ridiculous now.

Oh and Team 2 stomps this match

Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

if you didnt like the thread,then why did you go to it

Freedon_nadd_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Freedon_nadd_1

@nick_hero22 said:

Please don't make a thread about characters you didn't even take the time to google, because this is clearly a mismatch anyone with a ounce of knowledge on either character could have told to that. Both Shang Tsung and Quan Chi have been defeated by fighters far inferior to anyone on the opposing team, this is just getting ridiculous now.

Oh and Team 2 stomps this match

This is because of the PIS and WIS line. For example in Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II you have this op monster known as Darth Nihilus(a Galactus) and he was beaten by a Jedi far inferior to his own strength.

Reason: he was weakened

That's how the good guys always win against the bad ones. They take advantage of the opportunity. xD

Quan Chi and Shang Tsung win:

1. Shang Tsung:

a) cursed by the Elder Gods, Shang Tsung has the power to absorb souls to maintain his lifespan

b) due to his ability to absorb souls, he has also discovered an unforeseen side effect, granting him the ability to shapeshift into the people whose souls he has taken. The change is more than skin deep as he has access to their memories and powers as well. Shang Tsung is not required to steal a person's soul in order to morph into them, as he took on the form of Kung Lao to sneak up on Liu Kang

c) like Liu Kang, he is associated with the element of fire, able to fire flaming skull-shaped projectiles at his opponent. In addition to his projectiles, he has the ability to create a giant, flaming cobra of fire that easily defeated Raiden (as seen in Deception's opening cinematic)

d) he can also use his element of fire for sorcery and black magic, such as his ability to create portals as seen in Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks. Early concept sketches of Shang Tsung for Mortal Kombat II revealed that he had a hidden, demonic form.

2. Quan Chi:

a) Quan Chi is the most powerful sorcerer and necromancer in the Netherrealm and a primary villain in the Mortal Kombat series.

b) despite being a formidable opponent in combat, his skills in sorcery and magic far outweigh his fighting abilities. He is a master of necromancy, as he is able to reanimate the dead into his service as he deems fit. He is also capable of freely traveling through the realms through portals that he will summon at will. He is also able to link currents of souls to these portals as well. Similar to Shang Tsung, he is able to soul steal and shape shift, however, he is also able to retrieve souls of warriors that have died by other means.

c) he is also able to create false copies of himself to trick his enemies into their own demise.

d) other powers of his include conjuration, illusion, and alteration spells that are under his leisure.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All at full strength

Sidious solostomps all 3 of them

Freedon_nadd_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Freedon_nadd_1

@cpt_nice said:

All at full strength

I just lol'd. This makes no sense. Obviously you didn't read my comment.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Sidious can solo if this is eu it's a massive mismatch.

Avatar image for naturallygifted
NaturallyGifted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cpt_nice said:

All at full strength

My friend you obviously know nothing about Darth Sidious.

Among the Emperor's powers was the ability to channel the collective life essences of billions to sustain himself and his Dark Side Adepts; his victims would live in a dream-like state while his own power grew. The entire population of Byss lived under this spell until the planet's destruction by the Galaxy Gun.

He can drain the life force of an entire planet (he was also mind controlling the entire planet at the same time).

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 wins people forget how good MK characters like Shang Tsung and Quan Chi are with prep also they would work better as the overall team considering they have worked together before.

Freedon_nadd_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Freedon_nadd_1

@naturallygifted said:
@freedon_nadd_1 said:
@cpt_nice said:

All at full strength

My friend you obviously know nothing about Darth Sidious.

Among the Emperor's powers was the ability to channel the collective life essences of billions to sustain himself and his Dark Side Adepts; his victims would live in a dream-like state while his own power grew. The entire population of Byss lived under this spell until the planet's destruction by the Galaxy Gun.

He can drain the life force of an entire planet (he was also mind controlling the entire planet at the same time).

Palpatine did absorb the life-force of the Byss's inhabitants, but he did along with his Dark Side Adepts. And it was a slow process. And he wasn't really mind-controlling them; it was because of his dark side experiments and the taint of the planet that did that(he was a part of that obviously; and his Dark Side Adepts as well)

But Shang Tsung and Quan-Chi can reap the souls out of people. And have other tricks as well.

soul=life-force?(not all)

I know more about Dark Empire Darth Sidious than you know(I have read the Dark Empire Trilogy) xD

Sidious is a good character in his universe; but outside of it, he's toasted.

Quan-Chi and Shang Tsung have more knowledge about magic than Sidious would have in his whole life. Not to mention that these MK characters can tank a lot of damage from their enemies and still be able to 'fight'.

Note: There are a few individuals(Dark Lords of the Sith) who have done far more amazing things than Sidious in the Expanded Universe. And even they would get rekted by some 'top-notchy' Mortal Kombat characters.

@neongamewaveTeam 1 wins people forget how good MK characters like Shang Tsung and Quan Chi are with prep also they would work better as the overall team considering they have worked together before.

I know, right? It's so amusing that most SWtards don't even know that the MK characters>SW characters pretty easily.

BLastrolyx55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By BLastrolyx55

Quran chi and Shang Tsung have an overall advantage as a team because they’ve actually fought together before. I see voltomort dying first in this fight due to the fact he can’t reakly compare to any of the other characters at close range and might very well just get his noseless face combo’ed into magical pulp when team MK gets close enough

. Sidious is pretty and should be able to keep up with the other two with force augmentation. Force telekinesis might nit give him a direct advantage over Shang Tsung cause he can mimic folks like ermac, and his use of force lighting is pretty devastating..but these guys were able to beat a lighting god so I think their covered in that category too.

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

#15  Edited By Keenko

Sidious absolutely demolishes. Voldemort would lose to Quan Chi but could put up a decent fight against Shang Tsung. Team 2 10/10.