• 51 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Vaeternus (9374 posts) - - Show Bio

So who would win, all out fight. This is Q from the shows and Novels, all feats and powers apply vs. Emperor Palpatine/Darth Sidious from EU, who wins?

Only Rules, not just feats but power levels allowed and what each can do.

Fight takes place on Space Ship in Space, Darth Sidious has killed everyone or turned all of SWU to the dark side. Sidious the most powerful Sith now sets his eyes on STU, but has to go through Q the Godlike deity from the Q beings known as the Continuum and also referred to as "The Ones"

Who wins? Fight to the death.

Q

Vs.

Darth Sidious

Edit: yes, I know both have Star Trek(lol Star Trek, Star Wars..haha) in the title working on fixing that

#2 Posted by rpottage (839 posts) - - Show Bio

The reality warping God capable of changing the history of the universe who's fights destroy entire stars with great ease. I.E. Q

#3 Posted by Fetts (4341 posts) - - Show Bio

Q snaps Sidious out of existence. Literally.

#4 Posted by Floopay (8574 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fetts said:

Q snaps Sidious out of existence. Literally.

Q teaches Sidious a lesson or two...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#5 Posted by Skaddix (3109 posts) - - Show Bio

Q Stomps Sidious

#6 Posted by DCsuperman0007 (515 posts) - - Show Bio

Q curbstomps

#7 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

Just flag it and move on.

#8 Posted by Vaeternus (9374 posts) - - Show Bio

No need to flag it, mods already know about it.no need to troll the thread please

#9 Posted by ShootingNova (15264 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus said:

No need to flag it, mods already know about it.no need to troll the thread please

A mismatch deserves a flag. If the mods knew, this would be locked already. Nobody is trolling this thread but you.

#10 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

Now I get EU Palpatine has some nifty feats - the problem here he's fighting a being that plays with space time like it's play-dough. Give Palpatine some of those Q killing guns the Voyager crew / Qs were sporting and then he could likely do something - outside that Q snaps his fingers to reveal an ant sized Palpatine and proceeds to crush him under his boot.

#11 Posted by zackattack529 (1404 posts) - - Show Bio

#12 Posted by zackattack529 (1404 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova: It's his thread lol

#13 Posted by SoA (4673 posts) - - Show Bio

ibl, Q wins very easily

#14 Posted by Dernman (14611 posts) - - Show Bio

This a joke?

#15 Edited by ShootingNova (15264 posts) - - Show Bio

@zackattack529 said:

And he is a known troll. Nobody is trolling the thread, him even suggesting that gave off the scent of trolling... directly from him.

#16 Posted by ComocYahweh (661 posts) - - Show Bio

Q snaps his finger and sends Darth Sidious to Snap city.

#17 Edited by Vaeternus (9374 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

Wrong, you're the one trolling my thread so stop. And Yes, the mods know(two at least because I asked them to change the title error) so you're wrong again and obviously if they agreed it would have been locked already. Lastly, why the hell would I troll my own topic? lol Stay out of this topic please, thanks. You flag it I flag your post.

@zackattack529 said:

It's his thread lol

Pay no attention to him, he's the real troll and like you said why would I troll my own topic only in his mind I'm a "troll" for disagreeing apparently? lol Some people out there shouldn't have keyboards lol. This way they can't troll. He's just a pissy SW fanboy who tends to troll my topics. In other SW topics he goes on and one about EU Sidious being "this godly being" and all that so figured why not since he can create worm holds and never die, you know all that hocus pocus. Pretty much he rants in every Sidious topic. I think he does it for attention.

#18 Posted by Kellar21 (444 posts) - - Show Bio

Q WTFROFLcurbstomp,this is really a mismatch .

what made you think Palps got any chance here?

#19 Posted by Fetts (4341 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually, I'm pretty sure this battle has been done before. I can't post links for some strange reason. But if somebody wants to feel free.

#20 Posted by nick_hero22 (6708 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

@zackattack529 said:

And he is a known troll. Nobody is trolling the thread, him even suggesting that gave off the scent of trolling... directly from him.

That escalated pretty quickly o_o

#21 Posted by nick_hero22 (6708 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus said:

@ShootingNova said:

Wrong, you're the one trolling my thread so stop. And Yes, the mods know(two at least because I asked them to change the title error) so you're wrong again and obviously if they agreed it would have been locked already. Lastly, why the hell would I troll my own topic? lol Stay out of this topic please, thanks. You flag it I flag your post.

@zackattack529 said:

It's his thread lol

Pay no attention to him, he's the real troll and like you said why would I troll my own topic only in his mind I'm a "troll" for disagreeing apparently? lol Some people out there shouldn't have keyboards lol. This way they can't troll. He's just a pissy SW fanboy who tends to troll my topics. In other SW topics he goes on and one about EU Sidious being "this godly being" and all that so figured why not since he can create worm holds and never die, you know all that hocus pocus. Pretty much he rants in every Sidious topic. I think he does it for attention.

Flagged for insulting!

#22 Posted by Vaeternus (9374 posts) - - Show Bio

Adding fuel to a fire won't help.

@Fetts said:

Actually, I'm pretty sure this battle has been done before. I can't post links for some strange reason. But if somebody wants to feel free.

I checked, nothing came up except Darth Vader and someone else vs. Q.

@Kellar21 said:

Ask the SW fans who say Sidious can beat anyone lol.

#23 Posted by nick_hero22 (6708 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus said:

Adding fuel to a fire won't help.

@Fetts said:

I checked, nothing came up except Darth Vader and someone else vs. Q.

@Kellar21 said:

Ask the SW fans who say Sidious can beat anyone lol.

I already told the mods about you throwing around insults, you instigate and throw around insults some more and I will report you personally again!

#24 Edited by Vaeternus (9374 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vaeternus said:

@ShootingNova said:

@zackattack529 said:

It's his thread lol

Flagged for insulting!

Flagged for starting trouble, and I didn't insult he came into my thread and trolled this topic. Learn the rules please, for the millionth time

#25 Posted by nick_hero22 (6708 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vaeternus said:

@ShootingNova said:

@zackattack529 said:

It's his thread lol

Flagged for insulting!

Flagged for starting trouble, and I didn't insult he came into my thread and trolled this topic. Learn the rules please, for the millionth time

I'm reporting you again! You told him there is no need to troll which implies that he is trolling when he only simply stated that this was a mismatch.

#26 Posted by Vaeternus (9374 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vaeternus said:

@ShootingNova said:

@zackattack529 said:

It's his thread lol

Flagged for insulting!

I'm reporting you again! You told him there is no need to troll which implies that he is trolling when he only simply stated that this was a mismatch.

Go right ahead, and I'll report you for trolling and starting trouble. You don't know how to mind your own business do you?

#27 Edited by nick_hero22 (6708 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vaeternus said:

@ShootingNova said:

@zackattack529 said:

It's his thread lol

Flagged for insulting!

Go right ahead, and I'll report you for trolling and starting trouble. You don't know how to mind your own business do you?

No, don't know how to conduct yourself without flaming and instigating. You can't get mad at someone calling your thread a mismatch when in fact it is, a one minute search on Google would have made that quite obvious. You are just trying to stir up users like you do in every thread you participate in.

#28 Edited by Vaeternus (9374 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vaeternus said:

@ShootingNova said:

@zackattack529 said:

It's his thread lol

Flagged for insulting!

No, don't know how to conduct yourself with flaming and instigating. You can't get mad at someone calling your thread a mismatch when in fact it is, a one minute search on Google would have made that quite obvious. You are just trying to stir up users like you do in every thread you participate in.

You're the one that doesn't know how to conduct himself. For one, you came in here with intentions to troll and start. You think people are stupid but you're not fooling anyone. Secondly, again two mods ALREADY knew of this topic the day I posted it and neither had an issue with it so again. Stop trying to cry spite and play mod because you're not. You've been told various times by mods and other users to chill out, then quote me and then demand I don't respond. Clearly you have issues and you're just trying to start trouble. You're the one who starts trouble, and I've made sure Vance is aware. Normally, I wouldn't care as much since others correct you a million times but you just don't get it and this happens to be a topic I made so I'm not going to tolerate your trolling and baiting this time. I HAVE You quoted so you can't lie about it.

#29 Posted by nick_hero22 (6708 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vaeternus said:

@ShootingNova said:

@zackattack529 said:

It's his thread lol

Flagged for insulting!

No, don't know how to conduct yourself with flaming and instigating. You can't get mad at someone calling your thread a mismatch when in fact it is, a one minute search on Google would have made that quite obvious. You are just trying to stir up users like you do in every thread you participate in.

You're the one that doesn't know how to conduct himself. For one, you came in here with intentions to troll and start. You think people are stupid but you're not fooling anyone. Secondly, again two mods ALREADY knew of this topic the day I posted it and neither had an issue with it so again. Stop trying to cry spite and play mod because you're not. You've been told various times by mods and other users to chill out, then quote me and then demand I don't respond. Clearly you have issues and you're just trying to start trouble. You're the one who starts trouble, and I've made sure Vance is aware.

You keep on calling me a troll and insulting other users Vance will definitely be aware of what's going on in this thread.

#30 Edited by Vaeternus (9374 posts) - - Show Bio

No, you came in here agreeing with Shooting Nova who just came in here to call me a troll AFTER I told him again two mods already knew of this topic. Which you both conveniently ignore.

In case you're unware that's against the rules to just come into a thread and post nonsense, I didn't insult anyone I stated the truth. And you've come at me before which I'm quite sure Vance is aware of in several other topics..You didn't even post concerning the topic, so the proof explains itself.

Post proof of me insulting someone? Me pointing out that you're coming into my topic to troll, start trouble isn't insulting. It's a fact. Your initial posts even up until now has nothing to do with the topic.

#31 Posted by OneAb0veAll (49 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vaeternus said:

@ShootingNova said:

@zackattack529 said:

It's his thread lol

Flagged for insulting!

You're the one that doesn't know how to conduct himself. For one, you came in here with intentions to troll and start. You think people are stupid but you're not fooling anyone. Secondly, again two mods ALREADY knew of this topic the day I posted it and neither had an issue with it so again. Stop trying to cry spite and play mod because you're not. You've been told various times by mods and other users to chill out, then quote me and then demand I don't respond. Clearly you have issues and you're just trying to start trouble. You're the one who starts trouble, and I've made sure Vance is aware. Normally, I wouldn't care as much since others correct you a million times but you just don't get it and this happens to be a topic I made so I'm not going to tolerate your trolling and baiting this time. I HAVE You quoted so you can't lie about it.

Ignore Nick, hes a troll. He wishes he knew as much about MK as You, Me, MKF30, and the others. Hes a wannabe fanboy, he'll never be a fanboy of any character or series, Nick just wants to act like a fanboy just to be a Troll cause thats all he is. Nothing more. Nick is a troll who has the IQ of stickfigures.

Go away Nick and find another website to troll... All you do is call others trolls in threads. Everyones a troll, but you Nick.

Seriously Nick, Just go away and dont come back. This site is just messing your head up.

#32 Posted by Vaeternus (9374 posts) - - Show Bio

@OneAb0veAll said:

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vaeternus said:

@ShootingNova said:

@zackattack529 said:

It's his thread lol

Flagged for insulting!

Ignore Nick, hes a troll. He wishes he knew as much about MK as You, Me, MKF30, and the others. Hes a wannabe fanboy, he'll never be a fanboy of any character or series, Nick just wants to act like a fanboy just to be a Troll cause thats all he is. Nothing more. Nick is a troll who has the IQ of stickfigures.

Go away Nick and find another website to troll... All you do is call others trolls in threads. Everyones a troll, but you Nick.

Seriously Nick, Just go away and dont come back. This site is just messing your head up.

Thank you! He constantly comes into every topic I post in and starts, the guy is obsessed. I just want him to leave me alone already. But yes I agree, the MK gig is obvious no doubt. That's one reason why I don't like making MK topics anymore. I really wish this site had an ignore user option, it would be very useful. You know?

#33 Posted by OneAb0veAll (49 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vaeternus said:

@ShootingNova said:

@zackattack529 said:

It's his thread lol

Flagged for insulting!

You're the one that doesn't know how to conduct himself. For one, you came in here with intentions to troll and start. You think people are stupid but you're not fooling anyone. Secondly, again two mods ALREADY knew of this topic the day I posted it and neither had an issue with it so again. Stop trying to cry spite and play mod because you're not. You've been told various times by mods and other users to chill out, then quote me and then demand I don't respond. Clearly you have issues and you're just trying to start trouble. You're the one who starts trouble, and I've made sure Vance is aware.

You keep on calling me a troll and insulting other users Vance will definitely be aware of what's going on in this thread.

Keep threatning people with the mods. Eventually they will get sick and tired of you trolling and trying to kiss their ass cause your feelers get so hurt in threads. Just cause shootingnova calls Vaeternus a name, doesnt mean you gotta join in and leg ride him you weirdo.

#34 Posted by OneAb0veAll (49 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus said:

@OneAb0veAll said:

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vaeternus said:

@ShootingNova said:

@zackattack529 said:

It's his thread lol

Flagged for insulting!

Thank you! He constantly comes into every topic I post in and starts, the guy is obsessed. I just want him to leave me alone already. But yes I agree, the MK gig is obvious no doubt. That's one reason why I don't like making MK topics anymore. I really wish this site had an ignore user option, it would be very useful. You know?

That is one thing this site should have and thats an " Ignore button " that way whenever we log into our accounts we cant see any of his posts unless we were to remove him from the ignore list like they have on some chat programs.

Like I said above, Nick saw ShootingNova starting trouble with you, so now hes leg riding him for the giggles of it.

#35 Posted by Vaeternus (9374 posts) - - Show Bio

@OneAb0veAll said:

@Vaeternus said:

@OneAb0veAll said:

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vaeternus said:

@ShootingNova said:

@zackattack529 said:

It's his thread lol

Flagged for insulting!

That is one thing this site should have and thats an " Ignore button " that way whenever we log into our accounts we cant see any of his posts unless we were to remove him from the ignore list like they have on some chat programs.

Like I said above, Nick saw ShootingNova starting trouble with you, so now hes leg riding him for the giggles of it.

Totally agree, appreciate it. Thanks.

#36 Posted by nick_hero22 (6708 posts) - - Show Bio

@OneAb0veAll said:

@Vaeternus said:

@OneAb0veAll said:

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vaeternus said:

@ShootingNova said:

@zackattack529 said:

It's his thread lol

Flagged for insulting!

Please don't respond to me alternate account!

#37 Edited by Vaeternus (9374 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22 said:

@OneAb0veAll said:

@Vaeternus said:

@OneAb0veAll said:

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vaeternus said:

@ShootingNova said:

@zackattack529 said:

It's his thread lol

Flagged for insulting!

That's not me on an alternate account...don't believe me, ask any mod to check the IP

#38 Posted by nick_hero22 (6708 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@OneAb0veAll said:

@Vaeternus said:

@OneAb0veAll said:

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vaeternus said:

@ShootingNova said:

@zackattack529 said:

It's his thread lol

Flagged for insulting!

lol that's not me on an alternate account...don't believe me, ask any mod to check the IP

I didn't say it was you!

#39 Posted by Vaeternus (9374 posts) - - Show Bio

Thought that's what you meant.

#40 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

What a great thread.

Q teaches Sidious a little lesson, then BFR's him into space.

#41 Posted by Floopay (8574 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus:

This is a mismatch though, I'm not taking sides on whatever it is that's going on here. But Q is something similar to a 5th Dimensional Imp in the DCU. He can snap his fingers and alter timelines across reality. He can destroy fleets of ships with a thought. I mean Darth Sidious is powerful, but he's not even close to the same power level Q is at.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#42 Posted by ShootingNova (15264 posts) - - Show Bio

.... And my inbox exploded from quoting....... can you guys..... just stop quoting each other?

#43 Posted by ShootingNova (15264 posts) - - Show Bio

On-topic, though, for the whole "troll" argument, it's not helping for you to actually be arguing with who you think are trolls. Because both of you are (or at least partially are) correct on the subject. So ignore each other.

#44 Posted by Hyper_God (930 posts) - - Show Bio

Lulz at this thread and childish "YOU FLAG ME , I FLAG YOU !" argument going on in here .

#45 Edited by nick_hero22 (6708 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hyper_God said:

Lulz at this thread and childish "YOU FLAG ME , I FLAG YOU !" argument going on in here .

He shouldn't be insulting other users, his comments are highly unnecessary.

#46 Edited by Vaeternus (9374 posts) - - Show Bio

@nicl_hero22, except I'm not insulting others...your comments as oneaboveall said were baiting and insulting.

Hyper_God, yeah your post is real "mature" and you're post really contributes to the topic...but what can I say, I don't like trolls in my topics.

@ShootingNova, the only people in here who are trolls are the ones who have a track record of stalking me in various topics then when I tell them to stop they get all butt hurt. Like I said, two mods now 3 apparently know of this topic and it's still open...I rest my case.

@Floopay said:

@Vaeternus:

This is a mismatch though, I'm not taking sides on whatever it is that's going on here. But Q is something similar to a 5th Dimensional Imp in the DCU. He can snap his fingers and alter timelines across reality. He can destroy fleets of ships with a thought. I mean Darth Sidious is powerful, but he's not even close to the same power level Q is at.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Well, Q did lose his powers in one show ;)

@MasterJohn said:

What a great thread.

Q teaches Sidious a little lesson, then BFR's him into space.

Thanks, glad someone likes it lol.

@ OneAb0veAll, yep I hear ya

#47 Posted by Hyper_God (930 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus said:

Hyper_God, yeah your post is real "mature" and you're post really contributes to the topic...but what can I say, I don't like trolls in my topics.

What can I say.....troll threads like yours deserve troll responses .

@nick_hero22 said:

@Hyper_God said:

So are yours .

#48 Posted by nick_hero22 (6708 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hyper_God said:

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Hyper_God said:

So are yours .

How are my comments unnecessary, so telling him to stop insulting other users was wrong?

#49 Posted by Hyper_God (930 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22 said:

@Hyper_God said:

@Vaeternus said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Hyper_God said:

So are yours .

How are my comments unnecessary, so telling him to stop insulting other users was wrong?

I know a troll when I see their posts , and you definitely fit the category .

#50 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

oh for crap's sake.

Are you around ?