-All at full power!!!

-Mxy is Worlds Funniest here!!!

-Win by Death!!

Battle 2-

-Free For all but normal Mxy[not Worlds Funniest here]

-Q and Living Tribunal normal

-Win by Death or BRF!!

Battle 3-

-Living Tribunal thinks DC Universe and Star Treky Universe is threat and wants to kill Mxy and Q!!!

-Q and Mxy get along well, find each other funny so they team up full power to combine form Mxy-Q!!!

-Who wins fight to Death or BRF!!!!?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for albertphytagoras
Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Round 1: Stalemate.

Round 2: Tribunal rather easy.

Round 3: Stalemate.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Not sure either Q or Mxy it's tough.

2. Stalemate

3. Mxy and Q destroy LT

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

1. If this is World's Funniest Mxy then he stomps otherwise Living Tribunal.
  2. Living Tribunal.
  3. Again if this is World's Funniest Mxy combined with Q then they destroy Living Tribunal otherwise Living Tribunal again.
ZeroPlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@jwwprod said:
  1. If this is World's Funniest Mxy then he stomps otherwise Living Tribunal.
  2. Living Tribunal.
  3. Again if this is World's Funniest Mxy combined with Q then they destroy Living Tribunal otherwise Living Tribunal again.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By mikep12

1 mxy

2 tribunal

3 mxy or Q god stomp LT has no power in either universe

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Vaeternus

@mikep12 said:

1 mxy

2 tribunal

Good post. I agree.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

LT by concept should take all rounds.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LT is bigger than those two.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

@jwwprod said:

@spider_masterlord said:

Stupid!No ONE BEATS MARVEL'S 2 GOD a.k.a LT!

No Caption Provided

lol who didnt see this coming.

anyways the Living Tribunal is bigger than both of these guys i see no reason why he shouldnt stomp all the way around. except maybe in round 3 where you have the loophole of power and universes

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12: By the same token Mxy and Q can't touch LT in Marvel. If it's a fight with this kind of entities, obviously they can affect each other. I'll stand by my statement. By concept, LT takes all rounds.

Avatar image for thegoddamnmasterchief
TheGoddamnMasterChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can see Mxy beating the Living Tribunal, but Q? He's barely even shown galactic-levels of power, and people seriously think he can take on the the second most powerful being in the Marveluniverse?!?! It's pretty crazy how hard he gets wanked here. LT utterly destroys him without even noticing he was there.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Uchiha545

This is difficult, I don't think the Q can take living tribunal because they aren't really specified to be omni and neither is Mxy its just their powers that make it seem as such unless I'm wrong. Mr. Mxyzpltk is more difficult in looking at, with his personality of a prankster I don't think he'll beat LT. But if he is serious, he may pose a threat. If LT can transcend dimensions then he completely has all rounds, but if can't it I'm not completely sure. When you look at Mr. Mxypltk he's is just a smart scientist with magic in a different dimension.

LT if he can transcend dimensions, by which I mean maintain all of he powers in another dimension without being weaker, will take all rounds if not then no clue because LT is still second to TOAA.

Does anyone know if transcending dimensions is within LT's power scope?

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can see Mxy beating the Living Tribunal, but Q? He's barely even shown galactic-levels of power, and people seriously think he can take on the the second most powerful being in the Marveluniverse?!?! It's pretty crazy how hard he gets wanked here. LT utterly destroys him without even noticing he was there.

I haven't seen Myx much, what has he done to beat LT.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: but how will LT destroy universes he can't effect he will have to go that universe in which he will lose his powers

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By GhostRavage

@mikep12: Why would LT need to destroy the universe... He would just blink people out of existence. He can do whatever he wants at will. The only one above him is The One Above All and he's barely character, in his most part he's the writers entity in the comicbook.

Universal feats are quite weak in comparison to what LT has shown, it was already stated on panel he operates on a omniversal scale, and people who is indeed "omnipotent" in the Marvel Verse still answers to the Living Tribunal.

Anyway, assuming LT is the one to go to the other universes is kinda biased, not accusing you of being biased, but the same theory could be applied for anyone of these characters. I still find unpractical for them to lose their powers by leaving their respective universes, if that was the case, they would never leave in the first place, because they wouldn't be able to beat anyone.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: There's no such thing as an omniverse and assuming there is there would be two Disney and warner disney owns marvel so if LT is omniversal that must mean he's the judge of star wars, pirates of the carrebian, mickey mouse etc. which kind of makes him sound like a joke and also suggest that he has no power over the warner omniverse harry potter, looney tunes, dc comics etc LT

is only a megaversal being and is the judge of the marvel universe and marvel alone and has now powers in dc or in other warner title plus the presence wouldn't let him but I'm kind not sure about star trek unless warner lets him

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12: There is an Omniverse in Marvel.

I found this from a Handbook entry perhaps, maybe @rolldestroyer could explain it better...

No Caption Provided

As well as this panel i recall him showing me...

No Caption Provided

But let's just wait for him to explain.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: ok how come he doesn't pass judgement on people threatening the dcu and how is toaa the only one above him when beings like protege beyonder molecule man scathan etc are more powerful does he not just care about dc

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By rolldestroyer

@mikep12:@ghostravage:

you two are talking about different definitions for the omniverse. There is a broad definition for the omniverse which encompasses everything and of which Marvel is only a part of; and there is another one which is specific to Marvel and Marvel alone.

Here's its definition within Marvel:

The omniverse is a continuum of multiverses

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I could literally fill this whole thread with references to the omniverse that Marvel has.

the 2 above scans are examples of the omniverse shown/stated on Panel in Marvel comics, so point is: Marvel does have an omniverse of its own, and within marvel, the omniverse is a continuum of multiverses (countless multiverses).

Other companies may have an omniverse of their own just as well (like DC). And their definition of it may vary.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolldestroyer: DC doesn't have an omniverse just a multiverse so that's there definition but this pretty much goes to show that tribunal only has powers over the marvel universe

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@mikep12 said:

1 mxy

2 tribunal

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By rolldestroyer

@mikep12 said:

@rolldestroyer: DC doesn't have an omniverse just a multiverse so that's there definition

It does, here's 1 example:

No Caption Provided

but this pretty much goes to show that tribunal only has powers over the marvel universe

LT has power over the whole marvel omniverse, yes, none should argue otherwise.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By mikep12

@rolldestroyer: thank you but I didn't know about this so to dc the omniverse is 52 universes

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By rolldestroyer

@mikep12 said:

@rolldestroyer: thank you but I didn't know about this so to dc the omniverse is 52 universes

That scan is post-flashpoint, what you're talking about is post-2006/pre-flashpoint.

But even so, for example, DC officially had 1 single universe after the crisis/pre-2006, yet it has referenced the multiverse and even showed infinite realities on panel. That's where comics aren't perfect, there will always be flaws.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Vaeternus

@uchiha454: Actually, there's a few episodes where Q confirmed he's omnipotent. People try to lowball it or deny it but i own the Q collection. Several Q state it besides the standard Q. Unless you referred to Omniverse, there are however various/multiverses in ST there have been alternate/evil versions from alternate Unvierses in ST of the crew.

There's really nothing they can't do when they want to. I think some people really overhype LT here honestly. I mean, example he struggled vs. Eternity(who's below him) and more so Pre ret Beyonder, yet Beyonder is dumb enough to get his powers stolen from him by Dr. Doom(who fears Squirrel Girl) lol I mean...as roller said comics have flaws but I think that's just really bad writing and inconsistent imo.

When picard died, he literally saw Q in heaven....and Q brought him back.

Mxy speaks for himiself, the WF version was ridiculously powerful though.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LT's power is absolute in marvel including anyone but TOAA. Mxy's power levels are shared by a grip of 5D imps. IMO that would show that someone is more powerful than myx among his own people. even so there are beings more powerful than myx but none more powerful than LT.

Id give it to LT because of what he represents

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think some people really overhype LT here honestly.

Not really.

I mean, example he struggled vs. Eternity(who's below him)

LT struggled against Eternity? When, exactly?

Pre-retcon Beyonder............? LT never "struggled" against the Beyonder, in fact, LT never even fought the Beyonder at any point, because Beyonder was millions of times more powerful than him and everyone else combined.

It was with Galactus' tech that Doom achieved that, not his own.

Mxy's power levels are shared by a grip of 5D imps.

Mxy is more powerful than everyone in the 5th dimension, though. Not that i disagree that LT is more powerful than him.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolldestroyer: I'm referring to when Eternity, LT etc struggled vs. Thanos.

Still poor writing if you think about it then Beyonder's powers got stolen from him by Dr. Doom(not talking about when he stole Galactus's powers) different arch...which I'll post for you in a few.

Yes, really. LT is not as powerful as people treat him as such. He struggled with Dr. Strange, underestimated him and even admitted he was more powerful then he thought...so if he strugged with Strange, what makes you think Mxy and Q at full power can't give him trouble? both are way more powerful then any version of strange...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Struggling with a mortal ^ despite how powerful Strange is, he's STILL just a mortal...

Joker with 99% of Mxy's power recreated the universe in his image, controlled 5 celestial DC beings with a mere thought and on every occassion with Mxy or Joker with his power shattered Spectre like an ant...So why couldn't WF mxy just say tata and bye bye LT? Unlike LT, Mxy isn't bound but other Universes laws...as well as Mxy pretty much joking around owning powerhouses in DC like nothing...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here, Dr. Doom stealing Beyonder's powers and not even Beyonder knew he could...he talks with Reed wondering how he did such after he claimed to banished Doom...third scan is when he stole Galactus's power...different arch.

BTW, sidenote Mxy is the most powerful imp and doesn't rely on other imps...even Batmite has trouble keeping up with him For those wondering....

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

LT having trouble with Thanos(if he's so powerful second to TOAA then why did he have to combine power with others to try to beat Thanos?) clearly HOTU Thanos>>>LT

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Proof that LT isn't that powerful if he had to join forces with other Champions of MU to defeat him....

Point is people act as if LT "never" struggled, when clearly not the case...

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Somebody was listening to Lance Bastro. Dr. Strange admitted afterwards that the LT could have stomped him and the Earth but that battle was a test.

Losing against HotU Thanos is hardly a bad feat when HotU Thanos was supposed to have the TOAA's power. In fact, HotU Thanos is just about omnipotent (literally). He could wipe the floor in this battle as well.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Vaeternus

I noticed you said supposed to, was this confirmed? I don't think as much, being as how Mxy and Q are also omnipotent and not bound by other universes rules...

Besides, Thanos lost eventually so not very omnipotent then lol

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By rolldestroyer
@vaeternus said:

@rolldestroyer: I'm referring to when Eternity, LT etc struggled vs. Thanos.

Yes, i mean, it's not like Thanos literally possessed the power of the almighty in that instance, no? How on earth was that a low showing?

Though im still not sure how "struggling against Eternity" equates to losing against Thanos with the Heart of Infinity (power of God, basically)

.........you do realize that Doom stealing Galactus' power and Beyonder happened in the same issue, right? Doom first usurped Galactus' powers and with his tech, he stole the Beyonder's powers. Go read Secret Wars before posting scans.

Yes, really. LT is not as powerful as people treat him as such. He struggled with Dr. Strange, underestimated him and even admitted he was more powerful then he thought...so if he strugged with Strange, what makes you think Mxy and Q at full power can't give him trouble? both are way more powerful then any version of strange...

That's just great. Posting out of context scans from the 1960s......how nice.

When you find LT "struggling" with Dr Strange, let us know.

Living Tribunal was only testing strange in that story, and gave him a limited amount of time to save the earth before he obliterated it.

Joker with 99% of Mxy's power recreated the universe in his image, controlled 5 celestial DC beings with a mere thought and on every occassion with Mxy or Joker with his power shattered Spectre like an ant...So why couldn't WF mxy just say tata and bye bye LT? Unlike LT, Mxy isn't bound but other Universes laws...as well as Mxy pretty much joking around owning powerhouses in DC like nothing...

Yes, the the quintessence are made up of who exactly? Phantom Stranger, Ganthet, Zeus, Shazam, Highfather.............and this is supposed to compare to LT how exactly?

Yes, Joker had Spectre under his thrall, but let's not forget that Mxy himself was depowered by Spectre as well, shall we? And Spectre was also owned by another 5-D imp as well.

Yeah, Mxy breaks the 4th wall a lot, She-Hulk and Deadpool are capable of that, so nothing overly impressive about that.

I love how you bring up the supposedly "low showings" for the Living Tribunal and act as if Mxy is unbeatable, i assure you, he's not. If you continue this lowballing, ill be bringing up low showings for Mxy just as well.

Here, Dr. Doom stealing Beyonder's powers and not even Beyonder knew he could...he talks with Reed wondering how he did such after he claimed to banished Doom...third scan is when he stole Galactus's power...different arch.

Are you sure you read the book? because your scans are from the same issue yet you claim they are from a different arc............hmmm....

LT having trouble with Thanos(if he's so powerful second to TOAA then why did he have to combine power with others to try to beat Thanos?) clearly HOTU Thanos>>>LT

Proof that LT isn't that powerful if he had to join forces with other Champions of MU to defeat him....

Point is people act as if LT "never" struggled, when clearly not the case...

Why in the world wouldn't Thanos be above LT considering he had TOAA's power, basically? God is LT's superior, so if he chooses and empowers Thanos with his power then Thanos should be above LT.

Your scans are completely irrelevant. Thanos with the Heart of Infinity would beat Mxy with a wave of his hand.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I noticed you said supposed to, was this confirmed? I don't think as much, being as how Mxy and Q are also omnipotent and not bound by other universes rules...

Besides, Thanos lost eventually so not very omnipotent then lol

Thanos didn't lose at all. TOAA manipulated him (probably not the best description) but he ended up recreating the multiverse or whatever it was.

As for Mxy and Q being omnipotent, well, I could pull several descriptions of the LT in which he is regarded as omnipotent, like this:

No Caption Provided

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolldestroyer: That's only in marvel universe right I don't even know anymore after the whole omniverse biz but I assume it wouldn't because the presence=toaa of DC

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Battle 1: WF Mxy

Battle 2: LT

Battle 3: IDK

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Vaeternus

rolldestroyer.

You People keep saying he was "one with TOAA, possessed the almighty etc" yet is there ACTUAL proof of this? As in a scan that is confirmed proof saying "Thanos with HOTU is actually TOAA?" etc? All I'm asking otherwise, it's just a power amp gimmick to let Thanos "do what he pleases" until I see documented proof, this is mere speculation, not fact. That's like saying, Ion is a gift from Presence to "reshape the universe".

My point is if LT is "second to TOAA" as many claim then how can he struggle or have issues with those beneath him be it Strange, Thanos, Eternity etc? If he's really that powerful and second only to TOAA he should have no issues with them my point.

K, same arch no difference. My apologies I got it confused with SS...power cosmic, either way it still proves my point of a mere mortal regardless of prep stealing an "supposed omnipotent being" then losing to a dumb chick that controls rodents...hard to deny bad writing there but whatever...

So in other words you will deny the fact that LT struggled with Strange? I see...cause I just did and pretty sure the scan speaks for itself, please try reading the scan. Right...only "testing"

Point is that was Joker with 99%(not all of Mxy's power) yet pretty much schooled all of those characters like Thanos schooled the champions of MU....being my point. He shattered the DCU with a thought...so yeah, still not seeing how "LT stomps Mxy" much less Q and Mxy.

This is true that Spectre has beaten Mxy, however if you break down every meeting Mxy clearly manhandles Spectre more times then not.

She-Hulk and DP never did that, if they did it was with a power gimmick. Mxy does it under his own...and doesn't even go all out half the time, everything's a joke to him.

When did I say "Mxy is unbeatable"? Please find me saying this? I just said Mxy WF version especially and Q overwhealm LT, especially when LT has struggled with lesser beings..what I'm saying. I never said Mxy never lost. Technically out of the 3, the only one we've never seen lose by a higher power is Q.

I doubt that being as how Mxy is from another dimension, you're making false assumptions. But not even THanos, as I said Dr. Strange is just a mere example of mortal giving an omnipotent being trouble...even LT admitted this. Therefore my scans are very relevant. I'm not even arguing that LT loses every round, I think he wins the second at least but 3rd round? He loses...he's never taken on someone on Mxy and Q's power combined and won. Two guys who can blink and destroy the universe if they want.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By ShootingNova

@mikep12: Presence is shaped by external forces, however (that should be a reference to the writers). TOAA is the writer(s). Frankly TOAA > Presence.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12: Prescence is a Charecter, TOAA is the embodiment of the writers. Besides Prescence admited he was shaped by outside forces to Lucifer

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By mikep12

@bronze_surfer: I remember the presence saying he was infinite in power and doesn't toaa= Stan Lee who has already done anything for DC but do his own version of the JL and primal monitor equals those outside forces since that's the blank canvas writers use to make characters or couldn't we just call those people outside forces also the toaa sounds really cheap an and excuse for marvel to just say this and that and also if the toaa was the only one above LT we could assume that's he's aware of other universes like DC since Stan has wrote for DC but he isn't

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Vaeternus

Perhaps I'm missing it Nova, but where in the scan does it mention HOTU and TOAA being related in any form?

Presence is still god though, but currently he's the one creator of all. Says it in PS, that he is God literally.

Presence and TOAA are equal. Both are characters, one that shows up the other not.

This whole semantics on writers vs. not... is silly

Presence and TOAA are both "God" in their universe. End of story. Therefore equal.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@mikep12: @vaeternus: He himself admited that he was shaped by outside forces. Also to be acurite he is not god of dc anymore it's Ellane his grandaughter. He was also put into a postition were he was forced to do what john constantine wanted. In short Prescence is not = TOAA. Primal Monitor is since he is the canvas that writers write on and TOAA is the writer.Being "God" of your universe does not mean much. DBZ has gods of their universe and they lost, so did the ones from Diablo and other series. God is a title. Being the writer can beat a charecter it's just basic logic.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Perhaps I'm missing it Nova, but where in the scan does it mention HOTU and TOAA being related in any form?

Presence is still god though, but currently he's the one creator of all. Says it in PS, that he is God literally.

Presence and TOAA are equal. Both are characters, one that shows up the other not.

This whole semantics on writers vs. not... is silly

Presence and TOAA are both "God" in their universe. End of story. Therefore equal.

I'm not sure what scan you were referencing because I never posted a scan about HotU.

Presence being God is absolutely irrelevant. For example, God of Supernatural is supposed to be reaped by Death at the end. Really, "God" is a title meaning supreme. As I said, Presence was shaped by forces external. For that matter, prior to his "merging" with GEB, he stalemated GEB. That's hardly what you need to compare to TOAA, somebody who writes the reality of the comics and could very well just erase the Presence from DC comics.

As for you writing off the issue with the writers being silly, do you honestly think that your subjective opinion is going to change anything? Deflecting the point as "silly" hardly does you a favor.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By jwwprod

@bronze_surfer said:

No Caption Provided

@mikep12: @vaeternus: He himself admited that he was shaped by outside forces. Also to be acurite he is not god of dc anymore it's Ellane his grandaughter. He was also put into a postition were he was forced to do what john constantine wanted. In short Prescence is not = TOAA. Primal Monitor is since he is the canvas that writers write on and TOAA is the writer.Being "God" of your universe does not mean much. DBZ has gods of their universe and they lost, so did the ones from Diablo and other series. God is a title. Being the writer can beat a charecter it's just basic logic.

Well I do agree with mikep12 and vaeternus about the Presence being = TOAA though I can see why the Presence would be < TOAA because the Presence is just a character while TOAA is also a character but he is also the writers.

Though if you want more statements of the Presence not being omnipotent then show the scans with the Word saying that Swamp Thing could become equal to the Presence.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Vaeternus

@bronze_surfer: just want to point ouy thats pre 52. N52 presence is god and creator of all things.

Nova, that scan still proves little concerning my question. Im saying god/ presrnce cutrently is all.

And presence being god is relevant but also new 52 he is not shaped by anyine else. He is the creator of all.period.

Therefore presence currently and in gener is equal to toaa.toaa isnr even a character so if anything presence has more feats.

@ Spider, uhh no lol not even close guy. Mxy and Q stomp the hell out of the Spectre ripoff known as LT lol.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Bronze_Surfer

@jwwprod: Or him having to merge with GEB

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Bronze_Surfer

@vaeternus: If god who was in the void and transfered his power to elaine but was then remade for new 52 again proves he is not omnipotent. Being the writer means you can't do anything to him. Also have we actually seen the Presecnce? Or could it just be Ellane still. Because right now it just soudns like the Infinity Being but for DC