Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Scoop316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

COIE Anti-Monitor stomps easily. Q ain't got multiversal-level feats. In fact, his only feats are galactic at most, even if they are reality-warping ones.

That having said, he should win after a good fight against SCW Anti-Monitor or GL:TAS Anti-Monitor, again depending on writers and how full of himself Q is at the moment. SCW Anti-Monitor barely tanked a galaxy-buster, I'm sure Q will overwhelm him to that point eventually in a straight up fight.

Man SCW Anti-Monitor gets beaten by every cosmic. He needs to redeem himself.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scoop316: Yea I agree.

COIE Anti-Monitor should beat Q orthough I don't think it will be a stomp.

Though if Q is going up against the other versions of Anti-Monitor (SCW, BN/BD, GL: TAS) then Q wins with ease, not even breaking a sweet infact.

I hope Anti-Monitor does appear soon in the New 52 (but I don't think that will be for a long time) and appears more in other animated shows and movies.

Scoop316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackknight: I personally think against any non-COIE Anti-Monitor Q would only win relatively easily if he is bloodlusted and non-COIE Anti-Monitor isn't. Being able to summon entire star systems at will and force all of them to go supernova is nothing to scoff at.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c63f773eaecf
deactivated-5c63f773eaecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Putting my money on Q because the Qtinium is like the Beyond, and its doubtful Anti Monitor can reach beyond all physical realities, as well as the place where Mandrakk and thought robot superman fought. Anti Monitor at full power is like Thanos with the gems, reigning supreme over all space and time in the physical universe(s). However, guys like the Beyond IMO can snap them out of existence from a safe location. Q is pretty much the same as the Beyonder.

Q in a stomp takes the win with a mariachi band, as he smokes a cigar with Mr. Mxy.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By JackKnight

@scoop316: I agree.

@p0rtal:

No Caption Provided

Q and the whole Continuum is nothing like the Beyonder (not even close infact) though Q is very much like Mr Mxyzptlk but even he would loose to the Anti-Monitor at full power orthough World's Funniest Mr Mxyzptlk would win but that version is non cannon.

Do you know what the Anti-Monitor did at full power? he destroyed 98% of the DC multiverse and OK'd an amped Spectre! as for the place where Mandrakk and thought robot superman fought, he would also be able to go there and stomp both Mandrakk and thought robot superman.

As for Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet, I'd say that Anti-Monitor was a few levels more powerful then Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet but not really by much.

To be honest that first I thought Q would win but then I thought about it and I'd say Anti-Monitor would win but I don't think it will be a curbstomp.

You have underestimated Anti-Monitor completely! speak to both Dextersinister and Scoop316 and read there comments on this thread, I agree with both of them.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First error - Q being like Myx is your flawed opinion. Q stated once in an episode that his dimension resides outside of all physical reality and his kind has absolute control over all of it.

Second Error - Anti Monitor has no way out of the physical universe, as it required massive power for him to break out of one universe into another. Why are you making up random powers Anti monitor never showcased? Even at full power, there is no reason to believe he is God and truly limitless. His power was of the physical universe and limited by all physical reality. Prove me wrong.

Third Error - That is quite a seriously amazing opinion that you are shoving down my throat as absolute truth. How the hell can you even calculate Thanos's power with Anti Monitors being "being a step or two below or above". Seriously...

Fourth Error - I have not underestimated Monitors power. He never broke through to the underworld. DCs cosmic abstracts did not attempt to stop Monitor. Mandrakk resided outside all physical reality in the physical container that held all physical reality. Sorry, Anti Monitor can't go there. Q is basically identical to Beyonder, both are from a "beyond" place that held the universes in place, both were omnipotent and almost totally limitless. Maybe you should face palm yourselves for not watching or reading Star Trek novels with Q in them, and just relying on Google search functions for power references for the character?

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By JackKnight

@p0rtal:

Over-Error -

No Caption Provided

True Anti-Monitor at full power isn't omnipotent but he is still more powerful then both Q and Mxy!!!!!!!!!!!

I never said Anti-Monitor that full power was beyond the Infinity Gauntlet! all I said Anti-Monitor was a few level higher then the Infinity Gauntlet but ragardless Both Anti-Monitor and the Infinity Gauntlet are about on the same level.

Anti-Monitor went to the dawn of time and was going to erase the multiverse from existance and he succeeded (kind of).

As for Mandrakk, what has he done to prove he is even of the Anti-Monitor's level?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I enjoy when people proclaim their own opinions as law, but tell me that my opinions aren't. Post as many funny fail pictures as you want, failing must be on your brain a lot it seems.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By JackKnight

@p0rtal: I'm not arguing, All I'm saying is that Q is no where near as powerful as the Beyonder, Though I never said Anti-Monitor would curbstomp Q, Though that first I was rooting for Q but then I thought about it and now that I think of it Anti-Monitor would win but it wouldn't be that that easy, I'd say Anti-Monitor wins 8 out of 10.

though if Q was going up against other version of Anti-Monitor (SCW, BN/BD, GL: TAS) then Q wins with ease, not even breaking a sweet infact.

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@jackknight:

the thing about Q is, however powerful he actually is, guy has negligible feats (implied that he could control the gravitational constant of the universe)

that being said, would Q be allowed to go back in time and kill Krona before there was ever a multiverse?

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1: Well, I never really thought of that but no because that would be cheating, this fight is about both Q and Anti-Monitor going that each other both that full power.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackknight:

yeah, but one of Q's big things is that he tricks people

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackknight:

yeah, but one of Q's big things is that he tricks people

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By JackKnight

@betatesthighlander1: Ture but Anti-Monitor isn't an idiot (well except when Barry Allen outsmarted him in COIE) Q would annoy Anti-Monitor and that would probably make him more bloodlust and Q would have a more hard time.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By JackKnight

Bump.

Straynger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think you guys are missing the fact that Q is a constant. Q was there before time, exist in all time, aware of all time and have complete control over it and everything in it.

Q has no physical body other than what he creates for the intended viewer, Picard or Janeway for example. Q exists in his own dimension and regularly travel to others displaying the same complete unerring control over absolutely everything.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think you guys are missing the fact that Q is a constant. Q was there before time, exist in all time, aware of all time and have complete control over it and everything in it.

Q has no physical body other than what he creates for the intended viewer, Picard or Janeway for example. Q exists in his own dimension and regularly travel to others displaying the same complete unerring control over absolutely everything.

Guys like Eternity, Infinity, Oblivion etc are also constant but they would all get owned by Anti-Monitor.

Q = Mxyzptlk and even he would loose to Anti-Monitor.

I'm not saying Anti-Monitor stomps but he's just the overall winner and yes I do know what Q is capably of.

Straynger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@straynger said:

Guys like Eternity, Infinity, Oblivion etc are also constant but they would all get owned by Anti-Monitor.

I'm not saying Anti-Monitor stomps but he's just the overall winner and yes I do know what Q is capably of.

You have come to that conclusion. I have come to the conclusion Q is = PR Beyonder.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By JackKnight

@straynger said:

@jackknight said:

@straynger said:

You have come to that conclusion. I have come to the conclusion Q is = PR Beyonder.

PR Beyonder >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Q!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A more actuate title would be Mxyzptlk = Q

Q has done absolutely nothing to prove he's on PR Beyonder's level I'm sorry to say.

Avatar image for albertphytagoras
Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can go either way...

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Lord44
dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord44 Lol, I don't even know how that happened.

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Lord44

@dondave: Lollll Odin's power has driven you!

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#82  Edited By jwwprod
Avatar image for albertphytagoras
Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anti monitor wins, afther a very hard fight.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

TehStranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AM

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9
deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL! at comparing a 3rd Dimensional Odin to a 11th Dimensional Q.

Interesting, is it from this book?

http://en.memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Trek:_Voyager_-_String_Theory

About the Q Civil War.

There was no War.

The War was a ploy created by Q specifically for Janeway.

Also. Q is not a race....

There is only ONE Q and that Q is the entirety of the Q Continuum.

All Q is one person. or better said, One thing. A Continuum with a conscious.

The super powered species known as the Douwd are powerful enough to blink entire species and history out of existence with a mere thought, yet they are far weaker in comparison to the Q Continuum who basically alters the cause and effects of a multiverse.

The Q is so powerful that it can create multiple of itself with different faces and figures. It can subtract power within itself and add powers or even multiply the power. It can "kill" itself or even "a whole race of itself" and then blink it back as though nothing happened. Q is the paradox. The only way it is beaten is by accepting what it shows the individual what it is trying to enlighten.

@fallingcliffs what do you think about that?

@Dextersinister:

Star Trek books are not canon, though. They both 'messed' with their respective Enterprise crews, but Nagilum, the Metrons, and Armus also could be said to have messed with their respective crews.

Why?

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andreysemyonov1337: the Star Trek books are considered non-canon to the main universe by Paramount. They are canon to each other, generally, but not to the TV shows/movies.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andreysemyonov1337: the Star Trek books are considered non-canon to the main universe by Paramount. They are canon to each other, generally, but not to the TV shows/movies.

Like Extended Universe of Star Wars? ST comic books are non-canon too?

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Ratava

@andreysemyonov1337 said:
@the_imperator said:

yeah, only the movies, tv-series and the tech manuals are canon

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_imperator said:

Non-canon to the show/movies, but they are canon to themselves. Star Wars is slightly different, it's not that the old EU is non-canon, it's that it's only canon to itself now; basically it is a separate universe where the new movies don't/won't happen.

Avatar image for black3stpanth3r
BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Q wins this, Q has infinite power and can control all things, you can make the case that Q is the Supreme Being in that Mythology. Q is equivalent to TOA, I don't think Anti-Monitor can defeat that, I don't even think Anti-Monitor could defeat the Borg, but Q can just blink the Borg out of existence. Anti-Monitor has had it's armor destroyed by blunt force, nothing like that could destroy Q, because of it's paradoxical nature.

Avatar image for black3stpanth3r
BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Q makes the impossible possible

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@jackknight: mxypx would god stomp both q and the antimonitor

Lord-Parallax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Q wins this, Q has infinite power and can control all things, you can make the case that Q is the Supreme Being in that Mythology. Q is equivalent to TOA, I don't think Anti-Monitor can defeat that, I don't even think Anti-Monitor could defeat the Borg, but Q can just blink the Borg out of existence. Anti-Monitor has had it's armor destroyed by blunt force, nothing like that could destroy Q, because of it's paradoxical nature.

It's armor was damaged. NOT The Anti-Monitor itself.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Q is withstanding the Big Bang. It is his best feat.

@black3stpanth3r said:

It's armor was damaged. NOT The Anti-Monitor itself.

I agree. Otherwise Q was "damaged" by mortal.

Loading Video...

Q would beat SCW Anti Monitor. But COIE Anti Monitor would beat him.

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lord-Parallax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black3stpanth3r said:

I don't even think Anti-Monitor could defeat the Borg

Why? Borg are just a race who lives in a part of the galaxy. Any versions of Anti Monitor can destroy not just Borg race but the galaxy itself.

Nah, even Species 8472 can destroy Borg ships with ease.

Loading Video...

It is the best feat of Species 8472, they destroyed a planet:

Loading Video...

Borg are pathetic if we compare them to Marvel/DC cosmic forces. It is not even funny.