• 101 results
acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By acewasp23

with pyro's ability to control fire could he control the human torch?

Avatar image for the_mighty_thor
The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The Mighty Thor

no and the human torch can also control fire

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Rotten gun

is it a stand off? even if pyro could control torch's fire does it mean he could hurt him with it? it would probably come down to a fist fight, and then who's the better or more durable of the 2?

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By acewasp23

yeah the torch can control fire but on what lvl he can absorb fire pyro can make fire constructs.

Avatar image for the_mighty_thor
The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The Mighty Thor

i don't think pyro can control torch novaflame

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Valkaad

He couldn't hurt Human torch at all "His flesh cannot be scalded or burned by any heat-source whose level is below that of his maximum output 1,000,000 degrees)So Pyro cannot burn him!.If Pyro could control all the flame the torch could throw at him (I don't think he could), Human torch would just incinerate pyro's flamethrower, then turn into his non-fiery form and stomp Pyro a new butthole.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#7  Edited By Darkchild

Pyro hes a dirty fighter so he would win

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The_Martian

Pyro has much great control of fire but Torch is actually able to produce it and get to a level of heat that pyro can't. Also Pyro can actually be burned where torch can't unless you can get hotter than his Supernova. And I don't think Pyro can make fire that hot. Torch has this one.

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By fesak  Moderator

Pyro has no chance at all. He probably would lose against any other pyrokinetic.

Starleafgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#10  Edited By Starleafgirl

NO, Pyro could not control the Human Torch, just the Human Torch's fire... I don't think the Human Torch is all fire, just surrounded by fire. Or, as Sue puts it in the new movie, on fire. ;D Pyro could use the Human Torch's fire to cause mayhem, which is why Johnny would be better off not flaming on. And the very good point that Pyro's powers couldn't hurt Johnny has already been brought up. ;)

So in hand-to-hand combat, I think Johnny would beat Pyro's pansy ass. Wait, I mean movie Johnny vs. movie Pyro. I don't know anything about the comics Pyro. ... so yeah, Pyro fights dirty, that might give him an advantage, but just remember that Johnny ain't no boy scout either. ;)

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By acewasp23

Starleafgirl says:

"NO, Pyro could not control the Human Torch, just the Human Torch's fire... I don't think the Human Torch is all fire, just surrounded by fire. Or, as Sue puts it in the new movie, on fire. ;D Pyro could use the Human Torch's fire to cause mayhem, which is why Johnny would be better off not flaming on. And the very good point that Pyro's powers couldn't hurt Johnny has already been brought up. ;) So in hand-to-hand combat, I think Johnny would beat Pyro's pansy ass. Wait, I mean movie Johnny vs. movie Pyro. I don't know anything about the comics Pyro. ... so yeah, Pyro fights dirty, that might give him an advantage, but just remember that Johnny ain't no boy scout either. ;)"

thats what i was wondering.

like i sed why would they use fire its pointless to use fire aginst the torch and pyro can bend it so it cant touch him, plus use the torch's fire to hurt every one else.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By acewasp23

Starleafgirl says:

"NO, Pyro could not control the Human Torch, just the Human Torch's fire... I don't think the Human Torch is all fire, just surrounded by fire. Or, as Sue puts it in the new movie, on fire. ;D Pyro could use the Human Torch's fire to cause mayhem, which is why Johnny would be better off not flaming on. And the very good point that Pyro's powers couldn't hurt Johnny has already been brought up. ;) So in hand-to-hand combat, I think Johnny would beat Pyro's pansy ass. Wait, I mean movie Johnny vs. movie Pyro. I don't know anything about the comics Pyro. ... so yeah, Pyro fights dirty, that might give him an advantage, but just remember that Johnny ain't no boy scout either. ;)"

thats what i was wondering.

like i sed why would they use fire its pointless to use fire aginst the torch and pyro can bend it so it cant touch him, plus use the torch's fire to hurt every one else.

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By fesak  Moderator

I'm not sure that Pyro can control other pyrokinetics fire. And as said he's the only pyrokinetic not immune to fire, so he'll lose against any other pyrokinetic.

Starleafgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Starleafgirl

In other words, all the Torch would have to do is give him a big bear hug. :)

Case Closed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Case Closed

Starleafgirl says:

"In other words, all the Torch would have to do is give him a big bear hug. :)"

Pretty much. Flame off, get really close and flame on and burn his ass.

Octagon Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Octagon Enigma

Torch has it, but I like the idea!

Octagon Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Octagon Enigma

Lil Lucky says:

"Wot... my one?"

No, I was talking about the idea of the battle. But I don't know Pyro's limits, if he has any at all.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By zee crusher

pyro would lose remeber the tansk he has built for him in the comics right now as soon as he starts makign fire come out human torch could easily ontrol pyros own to go back words in the tank boom game over or he could fly a pyro at 1,000,000 degress and throw a nova blast while pyro has trouble with that human torchs is open to do what ever he wants

Octagon Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Octagon Enigma

zee crusher says:

"pyro would lose remeber the tansk he has built for him in the comics right now as soon as he starts makign fire come out human torch could easily ontrol pyros own to go back words in the tank boom game over or he could fly a pyro at 1,000,000 degress and throw a nova blast while pyro has trouble with that human torchs is open to do what ever he wants"

May I make a request? Punctuation. I find it quite difficult to read that which is not punctuated.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By zee crusher

ill add a period or two then

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By zee crusher

your smart and right thats probably how it would happen anyway from everything ive sene johnny hes always flying lol so he would try something like that

Starleafgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Starleafgirl

Lil Lucky says:

"I was wondering: Whats the limit of Pyro's power? Coz he's not and omega mutant like Torch, so could he still use Torches flame if Torch went supernova?"

Err, the Human Torch isn't an omega mutant. In fact, he's not a mutant at all.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By zee crusher

the human torch isnt even a mutant hes a mutatue thats when you gain powers but where bur human liek spiderman and all of his villians and the ff4 mutants im sure you know what they are.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Darkchild

does anyone here have a pic of pyros death or the last panel he was in i would very much like that

Starleafgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Starleafgirl

zee crusher says:

"the human torch isnt even a mutant hes a mutatue thats when you gain powers but where bur human liek spiderman and all of his villians and the ff4 mutants im sure you know what they are."

Well, if the ancient Romans didn't need puny punctuation or capitalization to get their point across, why should we use 'em?

Just to clarify, Spider-Man and the FF4 aren't mutants. Well, I heard something about Spider-Man's powers now being from a mutation but I don't really know anything about it. The point is, heroes like Spider-Man and the FF4 (including the Human Torch) got their powers from outside sources.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By zee crusher

yeah there not listed as mutants their listed as mutatues or i think thats what its called but yeah plus johnny cant be considered omega lvl hes only has an hour beofre running out and cant go in space.

Starleafgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Starleafgirl

I'm pretty sure Omega Level only refers to mutants...? And that mutantes are some sort of weird mutated...created...artificial life forms? ...I just have a problem with classifying Spider-Man and the Fantastic Four with them.

Sketchtor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Sketchtor

Me also.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By zee crusher

no mutates are peopel who where human that got into and accident to get their powers look it up on wiki they show them the ff4 spiderman and all of spiderman villian are mutates thats their category cause they soem how got their stuff.

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By fesak  Moderator

Not all of Spider-Man's villains are mutates, he has enemies of every kind.

And the term Omega Mutant is really obsolete and doesn't really mean anything.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Darkchild

PYRO ALL THE WAY

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Darkchild

just a avid fan of Pyro

I think if he actually manages to outlast Johnnys stamina i think one quick and smart blast of fire could take out johnny

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By The_Martian

Darkchild says:

"PYRO ALL THE WAY"
How?
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By The_Martian

Darkchild says:

"just a avid fan of Pyro I think if he actually manages to outlast Johnnys stamina i think one quick and smart blast of fire could take out johnny "
But Johnny can't get burned unless it is hotter than his supernova or its magic like Ghost Rider's hellfire.
Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Valkaad

Darkchild says:

"just a avid fan of Pyro I think if he actually manages to outlast Johnnys stamina i think one quick and smart blast of fire could take out johnny "

You chose poorly.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Valkaad

This isn't even a contest! I have as much chance of beating the human torch as pyro does and that chance is 0%.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By The_Martian

Valkaad says:

"This isn't even a contest! I have as much chance of beating the human torch as pyro does and that chance is 0%."
Why do you say that. Pyro doesn't have a 0 chance. His manipulation of fire is far greater than Human Torch's. he could actually create constructs out of fire that could pick stuff up and crush things. If he could hit HT with won of those he could crush him to death.
acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By acewasp23

Nobody says:

"Valkaad says:
"This isn't even a contest! I have as much chance of beating the human torch as pyro does and that chance is 0%."
Why do you say that. Pyro doesn't have a 0 chance. His manipulation of fire is far greater than Human Torch's. he could actually create constructs out of fire that could pick stuff up and crush things. If he could hit HT with won of those he could crush him to death. "

yeah and its not like he is going to have a short supply of fire around. lol

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Darkchild

lol that is true

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Valkaad

Nobody says:

"Valkaad says:
Why do you say that. Pyro doesn't have a 0 chance. His manipulation of fire is far greater than Human Torch's. he could actually create constructs out of fire that could pick stuff up and crush things. If he could hit HT with won of those he could crush him to death. "

Pyro can only take control of fire that is within a 100 yard radius of his person so if torch flies in at around 305ft pyro cannot control his flame, but torch can sure as heck nova blast pyro from that distance. Torch is immune to fire and therefore would not be hurt by Pyros' fiery contructions.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By The_Martian

Valkaad says:

"Nobody says:
"Valkaad says:
Pyro can only take control of fire that is within a 100 yard radius of his person so if torch flies in at around 305ft pyro cannot control his flame, but torch can sure as heck nova blast pyro from that distance. Torch is immune to fire and therefore would not be hurt by Pyros' fiery contructions. "
Torch can't be burned but he can be crushed. And any attack he throws at Pyro would have to come close enough to him that Pyro would beable to control it.
Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Valkaad

Nobody says:

"Valkaad says:
"Nobody says:
"Valkaad says:
Pyro can only take control of fire that is within a 100 yard radius of his person so if torch flies in at around 305ft pyro cannot control his flame, but torch can sure as heck nova blast pyro from that distance. Torch is immune to fire and therefore would not be hurt by Pyros' fiery contructions. "
Torch can't be burned but he can be crushed. And any attack he throws at Pyro would have to come close enough to him that Pyro would beable to control it. "

Pyro has very limited control over his creations once they are out of his line of sight and torch is by no means slow in flight. He could easily fly away from and outrun one of Pyro's birds carrying a car. Do you really believe that pyro can react fast enough to take control over human torches nova blast as it engulfs him? The more intense and larger the flame is, the harder it is for pyro to control. I don't think he has ever been shown to control the massive amount of fire that is torch's nova blast nor do I think he Has he ever been shown to control fires with temperatures of 1,000,000 degree. Pyro has the reaction time of a normal human man and could not react fast enough to control the sheer volume or intensity of torchs nova burst when it washed over him and totall incinerated him.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By The_Martian

Valkaad says:

"Nobody says:
"Valkaad says:
"Nobody says:
"Valkaad says:
Torch can't be burned but he can be crushed. And any attack he throws at Pyro would have to come close enough to him that Pyro would beable to control it. "
Pyro has very limited control over his creations once they are out of his line of sight and torch is by no means slow in flight. He could easily fly away from and outrun one of Pyro's birds carrying a car. Do you really believe that pyro can react fast enough to take control over human torches nova blast as it engulfs him? The more intense and larger the flame is, the harder it is for pyro to control. I don't think he has ever been shown to control the massive amount of fire that is torch's nova blast nor do I think he Has he ever been shown to control fires with temperatures of 1,000,000 degree. Pyro has the reaction time of a normal human man and could not react fast enough to control the sheer volume or intensity of torchs nova burst when it washed over him and totall incinerated him."
Torch doesn't react any faster than Pyro. All Pyro has to do is lower the temp of the blast and as it is cooling it will be easier for him to stop or direct away from himself. And the bird or whatever he decides to make doesn't have to pick up a car. He could just make one that will grab torch himself and crush him in its hand. He has done this to Colossus. I am sure if one of his constructs could knock him around then it could easily beat Torch with one slam.
acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By acewasp23

Nobody says:

"Torch doesn't react any faster than Pyro. All Pyro has to do is lower the temp of the blast and as it is cooling it will be easier for him to stop or direct away from himself. And the bird or whatever he decides to make doesn't have to pick up a car. He could just make one that will grab torch himself and crush him in its hand. He has done this to Colossus. I am sure if one of his constructs could knock him around then it could easily beat Torch with one slam. "

or just constrict the torches fire.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Valkaad

Nobody says:

"Valkaad says:
"Nobody says:
"Valkaad says:
"Nobody says:
"Valkaad says:
Pyro has very limited control over his creations once they are out of his line of sight and torch is by no means slow in flight. He could easily fly away from and outrun one of Pyro's birds carrying a car. Do you really believe that pyro can react fast enough to take control over human torches nova blast as it engulfs him? The more intense and larger the flame is, the harder it is for pyro to control. I don't think he has ever been shown to control the massive amount of fire that is torch's nova blast nor do I think he Has he ever been shown to control fires with temperatures of 1,000,000 degree. Pyro has the reaction time of a normal human man and could not react fast enough to control the sheer volume or intensity of torchs nova burst when it washed over him and totall incinerated him."
Torch doesn't react any faster than Pyro. All Pyro has to do is lower the temp of the blast and as it is cooling it will be easier for him to stop or direct away from himself. And the bird or whatever he decides to make doesn't have to pick up a car. He could just make one that will grab torch himself and crush him in its hand. He has done this to Colossus. I am sure if one of his constructs could knock him around then it could easily beat Torch with one slam. "
HELLLLLOOOO colossus cannot fly! Colossus runs 26mph and the Torch can fly at well over 150mph!!! The bird would not catch him! The human torchs reaction time is not what Pyro has to deal with, its the speed of the nova blast!! That fire would be coming at pyro waaaaayyy faster than he could react to it. Pyro could not dodge it or even think about controlling it before that flame was on top of him and burning him up. And like I said before, they have NEVER shown pyro control that much fire or fire with that temperature! And to repeat myself again the hotter the flame and the larger the flame, the harder it is for Pyro to control, so how in do you think he is going to control a 1,000,000 blast of fire coming at him at faster than he can react?
Post Edited:2007-09-26 23:51:07
acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By acewasp23

Valkaad says:

"HELLLLLOOOO colossus cannot fly! Colossus runs 26mph and the Torch can fly at well over 150mph!!! The bird would not catch him! The human torchs reaction time is not what Pyro has to deal with, its the speed of the nova blast!! That fire would be coming at pyro waaaaayyy faster than he could react to it. Pyro could not dodge it or even think about controlling it before that flame was on top of him and burning him up. And like I said before, they have NEVER shown pyro control that much fire or fire with that temperature! And to repeat myself again the hotter the flame and the larger the flame, the harder it is for Pyro to control, so how in do you think he is going to control a 100,000,000 blast of fire coming at him at faster than he can react? "

what with the nova blast?

Avatar image for heart_of_infinity
Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyro uses a flame to make a flamethrower like effect not sure if he can redirect or stop johnnys nova blast

I think the very heat from the nova blast even if pyro could stop him would be devestating (think about it if a person would get close to the sun they would burn up before you even got the chance to touch the sun thats how intense the heat is)

As for the correct definition of mutant

I know you think people like X-men are born as mutants

but when something mutates guess what that makes it...a mutant

I mean just to have to correct definition even though spiderman became a mutant much differently then rouge did

GambitO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By GambitO

Human Torch is a lot but powerful

that Pyro without any doubt

Novaboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Novaboy

Can Pyro even withstand like normal fire heat or does he have just an immunity to normal fire temperature cuz he would still die at super nova temps for sure.

Pyro sucks in my view cuz he can create it.