#1 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

For those who don't know PyramidHead; He is the main villian of Silent Hill 2. He is also seen in the Silent Hill movie.

Are Michael Myers and Jason Vorhee able to defeat the PyramidHead!?!?!

#2 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

....i so gotta watch that movie Silent Hill 2 now.

#3 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

It's a pretty cool movie.

#4 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't know they made Silent Hill 2.

Also, referencing the brutal "tear in half motion": HOLY CRAP!

#5 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

haha prymid's knife is bigger than michael's and his strength is twice of jasons

#6 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

Is pyramid head immortal.

#7 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

i think pyrimdhead is powered up by hate,despare and darkness.. he is immortal but only in the hell reality. kind of like fready kurger. i don't think jason or michael could beat him. maybe fready kurger can though.

#8 Posted by King Saturn (224001 posts) - - Show Bio
Whoa  !  What the Hell was that dude who ripped that chicks skin off ?
#9 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Whoa  !  What the Hell was that dude who ripped that chicks skin off ?
"

Yeah it looks nasty.
#10 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"

that "dude" is called pyramid head. 

he's one sick ass monster. he rapes a zombie in the game the 1st moment you see him as he's introduced. and in the movie he rips this chick's skin off of her like toilet paper.
#11 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"King Saturn said:
"

that "dude" is called pyramid head. 

he's one sick ass monster. he rapes a zombie in the game the 1st moment you see him as he's introduced. and in the movie he rips this chick's skin off of her like toilet paper."
Yes, but can he beat Jason and Michael?
#12 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude, He just ripped a chick's skin off!

#13 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

pyrimid head would massacre them hes so damn scary in scilent hill 2 but its halrious when he rapes those chick that are only legs

#14 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"pyrimid head would massacre them hes so damn scary in scilent hill 2 but its halrious when he rapes those chick that are only legs"
LMAO!! That was one of the freakiest moments of that game! Make you really want to run away from him.
#15 Posted by Pallu Project (522 posts) - - Show Bio

Pyramid Head would win hands down. He lives off of Murder and Sodomy.

#16 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

The first pic is so freaking aswome!!

#17 Posted by Pallu Project (522 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a costume made that looks almost exactly like the one in that pic, stilts and everything. Im going as Pyramid head to the next edmonton Anime Convention

#18 Edited by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
Pallu Project said:
"I have a costume made that looks almost exactly like the one in that pic, stilts and everything. Im going as Pyramid head to the next edmonton Anime Convention"
Hey I go to conventions too.

#19 Posted by Pallu Project (522 posts) - - Show Bio

Go to that one next year, and I will give you a very frightening hug.

#20 Posted by Shadow_KingOf Killers (524 posts) - - Show Bio

now that's  disturbeding   i love it  let out all that hate and rip her skin right  off    and pyramid head would win this match  but  it won't be the end of jason he comes back  in that hell world maybe with a bigger  weapon like pyramid head.

#21 Posted by Pallu Project (522 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually your right. Pyramid heads are created when a man of extreme wrath and lust for killing is killed. Then the Pyramid heads fight to the death for dominance.

#22 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

the wrath of jason and michael only feed pryamidhead hence victory for pyramidd

#23 Posted by Shadow_KingOf Killers (524 posts) - - Show Bio

Pyramid head  scared me in the 2nd game  running away him he move slow  when you look at him but i when  was starting  running from him i begin to hearing something   i turn around there  here he is   he was  moveing  fast   i was like oh $#@&*   so i keep on running he was keeping up on me   i forgot what level it was  and it was dark as always  that scared the crap out of me i go to youtube and see is there any video of that level.

#24 Posted by Raven Overdose (199 posts) - - Show Bio

I see a naked woman in this thread......

#25 Posted by Shadow_KingOf Killers (524 posts) - - Show Bio
   wow  she got skin rape!!! 
#26 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
Shadow_KingOf Killers said:
"

Pyramid head  scared me in the 2nd game  running away him he move slow  when you look at him but i when  was starting  running from him i begin to hearing something   i turn around there  here he is   he was  moveing  fast   i was like oh $#@&*   so i keep on running he was keeping up on me   i forgot what level it was  and it was dark as always  that scared the crap out of me i go to youtube and see is there any video of that level.

"
lol, i know what level it was. it was the catacombs. there were two pryamid heads in that labarinth
#27 Posted by Shadow_KingOf Killers (524 posts) - - Show Bio

Ego said:
"Shadow_KingOf Killers said:
"

"
lol, i know what level it was. it was the catacombs. there were two pryamid heads in that labarinth
"

lol yeah i forgot about that they were two of them when i at first show them  i was like  oh come on  there's more? oh im dead now  theying to chop me up and  send my small  body parts to  burger king as there next new you know what    im was thanking  pyramid head need his own horror movie about him.   
#28 Posted by Pallu Project (522 posts) - - Show Bio
Shadow_KingOf Killers said:
"
Ego said:
"

"
"

lol yeah i forgot about that they were two of them when i at first show them  i was like  oh come on  there's more? oh im dead now  theying to chop me up and  send my small  body parts to  burger king as there next new you know what    im was thanking  pyramid head need his own horror movie about him.   "
They will call it, Pyramid head goes to Burger King.
#29 Posted by Shadow_KingOf Killers (524 posts) - - Show Bio
Pallu Project said:
"
Ego said:
"

"
"

lol yeah i forgot about that they were two of them when i at first show them  i was like  oh come on  there's more? oh im dead now  theying to chop me up and  send my small  body parts to  burger king as there next new you know what    im was thanking  pyramid head need his own horror movie about him.   "
They will call it, Pyramid head goes to Burger King."

lol  have it your way!!! 
#30 Posted by Hubris-Mantis (70 posts) - - Show Bio
Pallu Project said:
"Actually your right. Pyramid heads are created when a man of extreme wrath and lust for killing is killed. Then the Pyramid heads fight to the death for dominance."

Actually,no.Pyramid Heads are lesser evils doing Samael's work in Silent Hill and aren't really trying to kill you, just herd you where Samael can keep tormenting you until he gives the order for death,then,that's when Pyramid Head acts.If you remember in Silent Hill 2 the Pyramid Heads at the end  were working  together to kill James until Metatron finally had enough and ordered them to kill themself.Why do you think Laura couldn't see monsters?Metatron protects the innocent and finally stepped in to save James.Samael can never truly die and still resides in Silent Hill but at the same time Metatron protects you.
#31 Posted by Pallu Project (522 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks Hubris. My information came from another source. I have never beat the game, it was a rental.

#32 Posted by Hubris-Mantis (70 posts) - - Show Bio
Pallu Project said:
"Thanks Hubris. My information came from another source. I have never beat the game, it was a rental."

I hear he makes an appearance in HomeComing.Still waiting for that one.:)
#33 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio

Pyramid head is awesome always freaked me out when i played the games

#34 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
Hubris-Mantis said:
"Pallu Project said:
"Actually your right. Pyramid heads are created when a man of extreme wrath and lust for killing is killed. Then the Pyramid heads fight to the death for dominance."

Actually,no.Pyramid Heads are lesser evils doing Samael's work in Silent Hill and aren't really trying to kill you, just herd you where Samael can keep tormenting you until he gives the order for death,then,that's when Pyramid Head acts.If you remember in Silent Hill 2 the Pyramid Heads at the end  were working  together to kill James until Metatron finally had enough and ordered them to kill themself.Why do you think Laura couldn't see monsters?Metatron protects the innocent and finally stepped in to save James.Samael can never truly die and still resides in Silent Hill but at the same time Metatron protects you."

You really played the game in deph. There is a new Silent Hill out now called Orgins. I've seen it at Best Buys, should get it sometimes.

#35 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

No one can beat Pyramid Head!?