Nothing in Common
- Pre Joker (1)
- Ultimate Doc Ock (3)
- Aang (3)
- Alien Queen (3)
Independent is the New Black
- Darth Vader (4)
- Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow (3)
- Dark Ryu (4)
- Tarzan (1)
- All Characters with Expanded Universe are allowed there EU feats.
- All characters are in character, and still hold onto their rivalry. This will not work well with enemies, but will not attack enemies either. They will recognize people from their own universes.
- No BFR, but can teleport others around the battlefield.
- No Mind Raping (Shutting Brains Off), or Soul Raping (Sucking Souls Out) for any character. Basically you cannot KO someone with a Mental/Soul attack. All other Mental/Soul attacks that cause pain or damage is fine. Mental Manipulation is allowed as well. However you cannot control any characters actions, only throw their senses off.
- Time Manipulation is limited your you character who has it only. No affecting the battlefield, no affecting opponents. Can not Increase speed past Hypersonic.
- No character is allowed to use Transmutation or Reality Warping either.
- Gear must remain Street Level. You can have human to cat size Pets, but limited to only 3 at time. Unless they are real small like birds, bats, ect, then limited to 100. They all must be standard pets used in battles. Pets cannot exceed Ultimate Spider Man stats. You can have Motor Vehicles, again must follow guidelines.
- Unsure, then ask. If things get out of hand, rulings will be made.
Both teams of the Comic Genre have been hired out to entertain the blood thirsty viewers of Comic Vine. In the next few missions, you are competing to complete 4 objectives. With each objective complete will bring you one more step closer to a wish of your deepest desires for your team. Sweet deal eh? Only catch is the tournament is no fun without competition. With that said, your teams are picked from different universes, and slapped together. People from the same Universe are still carrying animosity towards each other, so hopefully your team is friendly enough to work together, or teamwork may suffer. Some guys with Nothing in Common gain a few months of non stop training for the sake of fairness. Remember this.
This is it. The Last Mission! Objectives is simple, there is a Teleporter in the Courtyard, in precisely 5 minuets it will activate. Whoever can get out of the hell zone first wins. Make it quick, there is a Nuke coming!
Get as much of your team out of their, try to keep your enemy from leaving. 5 Minuets and the Teleporter starts up. Good Luck.