Red Team

@iragexcudder:

Independent is the New Black

• Darth Vader (4)
  • Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow (3)
  • Dark Ryu (4)
  • Tarzan (1)

Rules

• All Characters with Expanded Universe are allowed there EU feats.
  • All characters are in character, and still hold onto their rivalry. This will not work well with enemies, but will not attack enemies either. They will recognize people from their own universes.
  • No BFR, but can teleport others around the battlefield.
  • No Mind Raping (Shutting Brains Off), or Soul Raping (Sucking Souls Out) for any character. Basically you cannot KO someone with a Mental/Soul attack. All other Mental/Soul attacks that cause pain or damage is fine. Mental Manipulation is allowed as well. However you cannot control any characters actions, only throw their senses off.
  • Time Manipulation is limited your you character who has it only. No affecting the battlefield, no affecting opponents. Can not Increase speed past Hypersonic.
  • No character is allowed to use Transmutation or Reality Warping either.
  • Gear must remain Street Level. You can have human to cat size Pets, but limited to only 3 at time. Unless they are real small like birds, bats, ect, then limited to 100. They all must be standard pets used in battles. Pets cannot exceed Ultimate Spider Man stats. You can have Motor Vehicles, again must follow guidelines.
  • Unsure, then ask. If things get out of hand, rulings will be made.

Scenario

Both teams of the Comic Genre have been hired out to entertain the blood thirsty viewers of Comic Vine. In the next few missions, you are competing to complete 4 objectives. With each objective complete will bring you one more step closer to a wish of your deepest desires for your team. Sweet deal eh? Only catch is the tournament is no fun without competition. With that said, your teams are picked from different universes, and slapped together. People from the same Universe are still carrying animosity towards each other, so hopefully your team is friendly enough to work together, or teamwork may suffer. Some guys with Nothing in Common gain a few months of non stop training for the sake of fairness. Remember this.

This is it. The Last Mission! Objectives is simple, there is a Teleporter in the Courtyard, in precisely 5 minuets it will activate. Whoever can get out of the hell zone first wins. Make it quick, there is a Nuke coming!

Get as much of your team out of their, try to keep your enemy from leaving. 5 Minuets and the Teleporter starts up. Good Luck.

#2 Edited by IndieComicsFTW (3252 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Edited by Iragexcudder (5550 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Edited by Iragexcudder (5550 posts) - - Show Bio

@diredrill sup

Introduction

Darth Vader

Who is Darth Vader?

Anakin Skywalker was once a heroic Jedi Knight, but was seduced by the powers of the dark side and became the evil force known as Darth Vader in an attempt to save the life of his wife and unborn child. However, in spite of everything he has done, there was still some remnants of good in him.

Anakin Skywalker is considered "the Chosen One" of the force; whom is supposed to destroy the Sith. Anakin Skywalker was born without a father and lived most of his life on Tatooine with his mother, Shmi. When Qui-Gon Jinn came to the planet looking for parts for their ship back to the Jedi Council, Anakin won them the parts and also his freedom, but only with one flaw in the plan -- his mother had to stay on Tatooine as a slave. Years later, Anakin became the apprentice of Obi-Wan Kenobi and married the ex-queen of Naboo,Padme Amidala.

Legacy of the Chosen One

Near the end of the Clone Wars, Anakin became very obsessed at saving his family. Learning that his wife and unborn child were going to die though a vision, Anakin was determined to find the power save his loved ones. At this moment, Sith Lord Darth Sidiousmade Anakin join the newfound Empire as his new Sith Apprentice, Darth Vader. Anakin killed most of the last remainingJedi in the galaxy, except forYoda and Obi-Wan. Obi-Wan tried to kill Anakin, but only left him near the lava planet of Musafar badly injured. Anakin survived, through the mechanations of Emperor. More machine than man, Anakin forever became Darth Vader and served his master as the Empire's Mailed Fist.

Powers and Abilities

Powers

Agility

Danger Sense

Darkforce Manipulation

Gadgets

Healing

Immortal

Implants

Intellect

Leadership

Mesmerize

Power Item

Power Suit

Sense Death

Stamina

Stealth

Super Speed

Super Strength

Swordsmanship

Telekinesis

Telepathy

Tracking

Unarmed Combat

Weapon Master

Characteristics

Eyes: Blue (yellow and red in Dark Side)

Hair: None (formerly dark blond)

Height: 6'1" (185 cm) as Anakin, 6'8" (202 cm) as Darth Vader

Weight: 185 lbs (84 kg) as Anakin, 300 lbs (136 kg) as Darth Vader

Dark Ryu

Dark (Evil) Ryu

Who is Dark Ryu?

Evil Ryu is Ryu when he has embraced the Satsui no Hadou.

Ryu is an orphaned child with no knowledge of who his parents are or if they are still alive. When Ryu was a young child, he was adopted by Gouken and began living with him as well as learning the mysterious and dangerous martial art known as Ansatsuken (though it was a purified version created by Gouken, removing the Satsui no Hadou "murderous surge" and implimented Kikouhou "the cultivation of ki" in it's place). Gouken later trained his best friend's bratty son, Ken Masters, who served not only as a sparring partner for Ryu, but also to give Ryu some company since Gouken was the only person Ryu had seen in a long time due to the seclusion of Gouken's dojo. Ryu looked up to Gouken as a father figure during his early years and Ken as a best friend. When Ryu was a young man, Ken challenged him to see who could become a world famous fighter first. Accepting, Ryu (not with Ken) set off to enter the first World Warrior Tournament.

He is called Satsui no Hado ni Mezameta Ryu in japanese, which means Ryu awoken by the surge of murderous intent. He became known as Evil Ryu in translations, but Capcom of Japan has stated that the correct name should be Dark Ryu. In Dark Ryu mode he destroyed a lot of stuff he took out most of Japan with his Shinku Hadoken blast but he snapped out of it and returned to his normal state.

Powers and Abilites

Powers

Agility

Berserker Strength

Blast Power

Death Touch

Energy-Enhanced Strike

Phasing / Ghost

Stamina

Super Speed

Super Strength

Teleport

Unarmed Combat

Characteristics

• Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 150 lbs
  • Birthday: July 21st, 1964
  • Nationality: Japanese
  • Dis-Likes: Spiders (Woke up with one in his mouth once.) Not Spider Men
  • Martial Arts Style: Ansatsuken-Kikouhou (With techniques from Karate, Taekwon-Do & multiple grappling styles incorporated).
  • Personality: Has a strong sense of justice, duty and loyalty.
  • Is Evil as Sh!t

Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes

Snake Eyes

Who is Snake Eyes?

In the Marvel Comics' continuity, Snake Eyes, Stalker, and Storm Shadow served together during the Vietnam War in a LRRP unit. While Snake Eyes served in combat, he always carried a picture of his twin sister with him in his hat for good luck. On a particular mission, a heavy firefight with the North Vietnamese NVA resulted in the apparent death of his team mates (among them Wade Collins, who actually survived and later joins Cobra, becoming Fred II of the Fred series Crimson Guardsmen).

As a helicopter arrived to pick up the surviving team members, the pursuing NVA opened fire, severely injuring Snake Eyes. Despite a direct order from Stalker to leave him, Storm Shadow went back for Snake Eyes. Running through heavy enemy fire, Storm Shadow was able to get Snake Eyes safely aboard the helicopter. Upon returning home from the war, Snake Eyes met with Colonel Hawk, who informed him that his family had been killed in a car accident.

After some soul-searching, Snake Eyes went to study the ninja arts with Storm Shadow's family, theArashikage Clan. Snake Eyes' ability to quickly learn skills especially impressed Storm Shadow's uncle, theHard Master. Over time, Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow became sword brothers, and unintentional rivals for the attention and favor of the Hard Master, who liked pitting them against one another to test their considerable skills. Though Snake Eyes often attempted to throw matches in order that his friend should save face in front of his family, the Hard Master was aware of Snake Eyes' ruse, and knew him to be the true victor.

During one of Snake Eyes' training sessions, the Hard Master expressed his desire for Snake Eyes to take over leadership of the Arashikage ninja clan instead of his nephew, Storm Shadow. Snake Eyes refused, butZartan (hired by Cobra Commander) mistakenly killed the Hard Master instead of him. Zartan used an arrow he stole from Storm Shadow, implicating him in the murder of his uncle. Storm Shadow chased Zartan, who was able to escape in a helicopter piloted by Firefly.

With Storm Shadow believed responsible for the death of the Hard Master, the Arashikage ninja clan dissolved, and Snake Eyes returned to America, where he took up residence in the High Sierra mountains until Stalker comes to recruit him for G.I. Joe. During this time he and Scarlett begin to take an interest in each other, and she comforts him on all the tragedies that he had been through in his life.

Their relationship evolves to such an extent that during a mission, when two of the Helicopters were to collide and Scarlett got stuck, he came back for her. The Helicopter crashed on the ground, and Snake Eyes exited with his whole head engulfed in flames, while Scarlett was unconscious. He lost most of his face and the use of his voice during his accident, though he still had the stamina to continue the mission despite this, taking Scarlett's equipment to finish the job. He later recovers and even though he isn't at first very accepting of any comfort by other people, he ends up donning a version of the Snake Eyes costume.

Powers and Abilities

Powers

Adaptive

Agility

Escape Artist

Gadgets

Intellect

Leadership

Marksmanship

Stamina

Stealth

Super Hearing

Super Sight

Swordsmanship

Tracking

Unarmed Combat

Weapon Master

Characteristics

Height: 6'2

Weight: 200+-

Hair: Blonde

Eyes: Blue

Storm Shadow

Who is Storm Shadow?

Storm Shadow is best known as the Cobra Commander's ninjabodyguard and assassin. He can trace his lineage through thirty generations of assassins. He is a classic character study in conflict. Storm Shadow's primary reason for joining the evilCobraorganization is borne not out of greed but a need for vengeance. The Commander has attained his loyalty on the promise of eventually revealing the identity of his uncle's killer.

His sword-brother, Snake-Eyes, finally convinced him to let go of revenge and even has joined the Joe Team, engaging in many missions and adventures. However, on a routine mission, he was captured by Cobra and brainwashed into their service once more. Now, Snake-Eyes and Storm Shadow find themselves at odds once more.

Powers and Abilities

Powers

Adaptive

Agility

Empathy

Escape Artist

Gadgets

Intellect

Leadership

Marksmanship

Stamina

Stealth

Super Hearing

Super Sight

Swordsmanship

Tracking

Unarmed Combat

Weapon Master

Tarzan

Tarzan

Who is Tarzan?

John Clayton was stranded with his parents, the Lord and Lady Greystoke, on the West coast of Africa. Being forced to fend for themselves, his parents soon died while John was only an infant. He was then taken in and raised by a group of great apes. One in particular took on the parental role, she was known as Kala. John was named Tarzan which means "White Skin". Tarzan will teach himself to read and write the English language from reader books of his dead parents. He will also learn to speak several languages but only after he is an adult and from the explorers who come to the jungle. As an adult Tarzan happened upon a group of human explorers, among them Jane Porter, with whom he developed a romantic attraction. In time John would marry Jane and they would have a son whom they named Jack.

Because of his upbringing in the jungle, Tarzan has strength, speed, endurance, and agility far beyond normal men, and can match the strength/agility of apes and lions.

Tarzan can brachiate from tree branches and vines as easily as any ape, and also has a high tolerance to pain, never flinching when shot twice as well as having his scalp ripped off in battle. His senses are likewise increased, to the point of being able to track animals by smell as well being able to hear a blade of grass move in the middle of the African jungle.

He has also shown a quick aptitude to learn, as a boy using his knife proficiently enough to kill a full grown bull ape in battle with it, upon just acquiring it. Tarzan also taught himself to use a bow and arrow in just a month, and became proficient with a spear in a short time.

Aside from his physical abilities, he has shown a great aptitude for learning, teaching himself how to read English from a set of reader books found in his cabin; then learning several human languages including French, English, some Arabian, and the language of the Waziri. Additionally, he can communicate with some animals, including the language of the Mangani and some elephant language.

Powers and Abilities

Powers

Agility

Animal Control

Berserker Strength

Feral

Stamina

Stealth

Super Hearing

Super Smell

Super Strength

Tracking

Unarmed Combat

Weapon Master

Gear

Darth Vader

Light Saber, Suit.

Dark Ryu

Fists of Awesomeness

Storm Shadow

Colt 1911 .45 Caliber - 7 Rounds each clip, 28 Rounds

50. Caliber Sniper Rifle - 12 Rounds

2 M67 Hand Grenades and 1 Smoke and 1 Stun Grenade

2 Mikimoto Swords

Tak RI knife

6 Shurikens

Snake Eyes

Colt 1911 .45 Caliber - 7 Rounds each clip, 28 Rounds

M16 - 40 Rounds

4 M67 Hand Grenades

2 Mikimoto Swords

Tak RI knife

6 Shurikens

Tarzan

Hunting Knife

(30) Bow & Arrows

Rope/Vine for lasso

30 Poison Dart Frogs (for arrows)

1 Silverback Gorilla

50 Black Mambas

Remember That Tarzan Can Speak and Control Animals

Questions and Theories

Now your big bad guy here is Doc Ock. I know this solely because its Ult. Doc Ock and he can control metal. Ferrokinesis is one hell of a power, especially when a majority of my team has or uses metal. To what extent can Doc Manipulate Metal? Can he feel the metal around him? The metal in the ground 500 feet down? Can he feel a bullet coming for his head? I'd just like a few questions before we actually get something going here, but I highly doubt he's going to see an unexpected bullet from a certain ninja coming straight for his head. Joker, by the way, is probably the easiest one to kill here. Its highly unlikely that he's going to survive anything my team came bring to the table, from Vaders exponential force abilities to Tarzans evasiveness and power. Alien Queen is a big behemoth of Alien just waiting to be completely blown up but lets see how you use her. Aang, well I'm not sure to what extent his abilities are here. Is he the complete avatar here or does he just possess wind and earth? Either way I don't see him being able to react to anything that my team can throw at him.

I'd like to see what you initial gameplan is here.

#5 Edited by DireDrill (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

@iragexcudder: You are foolish if you think Ock is my big bad as that has always been the Joker. Big bads aren't the strongest guys they are the smartest guys and on my team, that is the Joker. The fact that you think he is an easy kill is your biggest downfall.

Anyways on with it:

Since you provided me with an introduction I'll do the same. Though I won't use Comicvine's ridiculous power list because it is NOT CANON and includes things like "Darkforce Manipulation" for Vader who lives in a universe that has NO DARKFORCE.

Introductions

The Joker is quite possibly one of the most dangerous men on a planet filled with superheroes. Often with little to no resources or powers at his command, he has performed grand miracles. He is a master of preparations capable of planning not only flawless murders but also planning how he is caught down to the Dark Knight's hands around his throat. His signature weapon, Joker Venom, is one of the deadliest poisons in comics. Beyond that, he is a capable fighter with wins against high tier martial artists.

Ultimate Doctor Octopus is a very intelligent man with knowledge in a myriad of fields. This has allowed him such feats as cloning Spider-men to building powerful metal tentacles. But what makes him most dangerous is that he isn't like his 616 incarnation or he holds a secret. He is not just a manipulator of arms, that is secondary to his real power which is manipulation of metal.

Video Not Loading

Aang is the only person on his world who is able to manipulate all 4 of the elemental forces of the world. He can manipulate Air, Water, Earth, and Fire. There are no real limits to his powers but those which he places on himself and his own experience. Though he doesn't have the Avatar here, he is still easily one of the most powerful elementals in fiction.

The Alien Queen is the leader of a race of creatures known as Xenomorphs. She is immensely powerful with abilities well beyond all humans. She can lay eggs that hatch into Facehuggers which can through a host become Xenomorph Warriors. Xenomorphs all share incredibly acidic blood which makes killing them just as dangerous as leaving them alive. Given time, she can grow a small army.

I'll get to the rest later.

#6 Edited by Iragexcudder (5550 posts) - - Show Bio

@diredrill: We'll see.

Since you provided me with an introduction I'll do the same. Though I won't use Comicvine's ridiculous power list because it is NOT CANON and includes things like "Darkforce Manipulation" for Vader who lives in a universe that has NO DARKFORCE.

Thats nice. It's an easy bio for the readers. Question those who put the manipulation of the Darkforce in the power section, not like I did it.. nor do i use any of that sort because i obviously know it doesnt exist.

But, we should get to the battle.

My guys vs Your guys

You have a very lethal team here and it's not going to be easy to get what needs to be done here. I believe my team has exactly what it takes to rid your team before the teleporter even activates.

Vader in Red

Dark Ryu in Light Blue

Tarzan in Green

Snake Eyes in Black

Storm Shadow in White

I'm sure you're going to want to use that Joker Venom as soon as possible, with that being said, Joker has to come somewhat into sight so he can effectively use his Joker Vemon. That being said, once he comes within sight, he'll have his head blown off courtesy to Storm Shadow awaiting on the building, along with Tarzan and his poison tipped Arrows thanks to the frogs. Tarzans Black Mambas will go around the field, all 50, in random directions willing to bite anyone on the opposing team (Tarzan can communicate with all animals), his Silverback Gorilla will bumrush up the middle at its fastest attempting to pummel any who come in his way. (Questioning how they got on the buildings, well Vader Force pushed Storm up there and Tarzan is an amazing climber, he does it himself) Anyone who goes on the right side of the field will have Snake Eyes awaiting in the house with cover and a window to kill anyone who comes into sight with his M16 and M67 Hand Grenades. Ryu will be making his way over on your left side of the field, ready for anyone who comes within fighting distance and will use his powers to KO/Kill anyone you decide to throw in that area. Vader is moving up the middle and will use his techniques and powers according to kill anyone who comes at all within distance.

Now, you're gonna have people around the map, in houses.. maybe waiting an ambush of some sort.. but that's all going to end here. Vader will use his Force powers the disallow any sort of ambush or any plan set accordingly, especially when he can and has used his surroundings as weapons, distractions and diversions. Your team can easily be trapped within whatever path they take, like if they walk up through the middle\

Vader can literally bring down the roof, enough for the debris to fall on one of your characters, possibly even severely injuring them. Especially when it's as unexpected as a ceiling falling on your head. Even if someone isn't going through the middle, it doesnt take much effort from Vader to do so. Your team could scatter from unexpected warfare, especially when they have no clear idea of what Vader has to take to the table. You might, but they dont.

You're gonna want to use that Joker Venom to kill those upon sight I'm assuming. Let him throw it at Vader, Vader will toss it right back with a force push and has used his Force skills to even use the weather against his enemies.

He'll throw that Venom back into Jokers area and knowingly that the Venom itself wont do anything to him, you still have your teammates that are susceptible to the venom. Vader is much faster than everyone on your team, there's no doubt in my mind that he'll be over by the courtyard faster than anyone else. Not to mention he does have a form of precog, a Danger Sense.

Vaders precog senses a bomb under Palpatines throne, of whom is arguably the most powerful sith lord in the Star Wars U, and wasn't even noticed by Palpatine himself and saves his life by doing so. Anything your team throws at Vader, he'll be steps ahead.

If anyone comes within contact in that courtyard, they're getting a dome shot from Storm or from Tarzan. They'll have the high road and will have a perfect view to see anyone who makes that unfortunate mistake of taking a step onto the battle field.

Storm Shadow shoots a double bullseye and splits an arrow doing so... blindfolded. His accuracy is beyond deadly and he will use it to his advantage. If an arrow isn't good enough

Storm shoots the wires from a scaffolding with two precise shots in motion to get away from the police to ensure their getaway. Put that in a steady position with a .50 Caliber sniper rifle and I can guarantee there will be blood.

Tarzan is also a sharpshooter himself. He has his arrows dipped on his arrows to ensure than when he does hit someone, and if they live, they wont have much time to. The poison from the frogs is potent enough to prevent their nerves to transmit impulses to the brain, leaving the muscles in an inactive state of contraction. It can also end in fibrillation or heart failure, so we'll see how that all works out.

Headshots, bodyshots and evasiveness. Tarzan will fire shots at your opponents that will have no idea where he is. Sure, I gave you a layout of where my team is, but your team wont be able to see exactly where they're coming from.

Snake Eyes is also quite nifty with weaponry. Whether it's guns or it's shurikens, Snake Eyes is an expert and is extremely accurate with his given weaponry.

Snake Eyes is a versatile character and will use his accuracy and techniques to kill whomever isn't aware of his great ninja sense. Snake Eyes is more than human, he's peak+ and his senses are exponentially greater than normal humans and high tier ninjas.

He'll sense anyone who comes within confrontation distance and won't have much trouble to get what needs to be done here, and thats killing whomever gets in the way to get to that teleporter.

Dark Ryu

I'm sure in hand to hand fighting, he has everyone beat here. Ryu is remarkably fast and uses his supreme fighting techniques to aid his team with Victory. This isn't ordinary Ryu here, this is Dark Ryu and he has embraced Satsui No Hadou. Dark Ryu is immensely more powerful than Ryu and has shown to be superior in the confrontation with eachother

Notice how fast Dark Ryu is compared to normal Ryu. He's seen as a blur when he uses his Ashura Senku to reappear right behind Ryu to deliver a Gorshoryuken. Dark Ryu also 1up'd Ryus Hadoken blast of which is a feat itself especially when it has very very impressive power.

Ryu's hadoken blast has mroe than enough power to rip through a wall (granted the traditional houses themselves are made from wood and cloth) but is a feat itself to show it's destructive power. Anyone to get behind that blast is going to feel it, and it's not even his most powerful one.

Given the layout of where my team is and what they can do to your team is enough to solidy a win and guarantee that no one on your team is going to reach that teleporter at that 5 minute mark.

Lets see what you have here.

#7 Posted by lukehero (11925 posts) - - Show Bio

#8 Posted by DireDrill (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

@iragexcudder: I'll start with my plan and then get into why yours does not work.

Months of Training

First things first, we both have Nothing In Common so teamwork is not an issue for either team but morality is. This is where the Joker comes in very handy. When used in the right dosages, the Joker's patented Joker Venom can do more than just kill. The Joker uses this relatively unknown side effect to ensure that his thugs are loyal, psychotic, and fear nothing. The effect I suggest can be seen working right here:

You'll notice Gorilla Grodd, the Floronic Man, Sivana, and a variety of non-humans all of them Jokerized. My team should have no such resistance to this form of manipulation. Even Grayven, son of Darkseid. was not immune:

So again, no one will be resistant on my team. Once they all get a bit of the goofy juice, my team will not only be downright insane, they will have the same morals that the Joker has. For my team, morals are no longer an issue. Not only that, but they want to actively spread the love.

The Joker is my team's leader and planner so this is a good point to state that this whole event was orchestrated by the Joker from a jail cell with little to no prep. He planned and decided everything in the course of a few moments.

[]

[]

[]

[]

This is just to show how my entire team will have the same morals that the Joker has, which is none.

Since you listed equipment for your team, I thought I'd list equipment for my team:

CharacterGear
    • Joker Venom Galore
    • Bladed Playing Cards
    • Comically Oversized Pistol
    • Acid Flower
    • Death Buzzer
    • 3 Hyenas

• Tentacle Harness

• Staff/Glider
        • Noms

• 100 Facehuggers

It should be noted that the Hyenas got some hugs from some of the Alien Queen's Facehuggers so they'll be turning into Xenomorphs at the start of the battle.

The Plan

The big reason why I love the Joker is that he doesn't think laterally, he thinks as far outside the box as anyone can. Now most people would just run to the teleporter and setup shop but that is dumb especially when I have a powerful earth mover on my team.

Before anyone on my team does anything, those Facehuggers will go about looking for faces to hugs, hugs all around. These things are small, fast, and smart. Smarter than the average Black Mamba. To help them out, my trio of Xenos will go hunting as well. Their only job is to find someone and bleed all over them. They'll both be actively hunting the perimeter for flanks and the building proper. These guys both love air ducts and will use them to easily traverse the distance unharmed by sniper fire. Hope you weren't planning on having anyone on the roof, because they'll be coming for you. Is it sad that my summons are more dangerous than half your team? Tarzan, his Gorilla, snakes, Snake Eyes, and Storm Shadow are no match for Facehuggers and Xenos. By the end of the match they are all either burned to death by acid, slowly being turned into more Xenomorphs for my team, or just eviscerated. I'll let you choose which one.

So the first thing Aang does is drop our team 50 feet underground. He then moves our entire team towards the Teleporter. Once underneath, he drops the teleporter 50 feet underground. He then seals it back up and moves my entire team and the teleporter back to our start position. We stay underground because there is no reason to come above ground. Your team will have to find a way to track my team and burrow through at least 50 feet of earth in less than 5 minutes. Ryu and Vader are powerful dudes so they might have a chance at it. But the Joker has thought of that, he has Aang create a hollow space about 25 feet from my team and fills it with Joker Venom. When your guys bust into the hollow zone all that delicious Joker Venom will come flying out due to pressurization. Ryu will take it right to the face and he'll get to laughing and dying in moments. One guy down. Vader's mask might protect him but who cares, at that point Doc Ock can sense his suit and he'll just rip it out of him. Vader won't be too much of a threat with no arms, legs, or breathing apparatus.

All in all, my team's ability to execute out of the box tactics makes your combat focused team all but useless.

Counters

The biggest issue I see with your team is the lack of Nothing in Common. It means that none of your strategy is really doable. Given your team construction, it is hard to believe that any teamwork would be possible given how many "leaders" your team has. I have difficulty believing that your team won't just be in an "Every Man For Himself" mentality. Also, since you took the extra points perk rather than teamwork, none of your team knows each other or what they can do. How is Vader supposed to know that putting Storm on the roof is a good idea? You only have 5 minutes to come up with a plan and execute it before you all die. It takes more than 5 minutes to read through your introductions much less explain everything to everyone. How is your team supposed to put into action a plan with no knowledge of my team much less one another. You really shot yourself in the foot by not just getting Ryu, Vader, and some 2 point character. Tarzan, Snake Eyes, and Storm Shadow being on your team actually weakens it horribly.

Since your team can barely plan much less work together, it makes sense that your plan would be completely inside the box. You will be unable to predict my team's plan much less provide any valid counters to it. You focused your team solely on combat capability and as I have shown in the last 3 rounds, that is a bad idea against my team. My team has a ridiculous amount of versatility that allows them to perform strategies and tactics that your team can't even begin to compete. All that power your team has is useless without the means to take advantage of it.

My team beats your team without the need to fight. This is why versatility beats power every time.

#9 Posted by lukehero (11925 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmmm

#10 Posted by Iragexcudder (5550 posts) - - Show Bio

@diredrill: So you're going to Jokerize everyone. Taking their morals away doesnt make them any more than a mindless, out of character combatant that already goes against the rules that states that transmutation is not allowed. Jokerization will not work here, and even if it did it wouldn't be anything extraordinary that my team isnt capable of taking down.

This whole Jokerization process seems a tad bit iffy to me. Joker is going to willingly use his Joker Vemon, of which is clearly known to kill rather than subdue, and put it against his team that has never come in contact with the Venom itself? Odd, especially when you have Good Guy Aang of whom would surely put up a fight if Joker came up to him and told him "Here sniff this" and everything would fall accordingly.. Theres still a huge chance that your Jokerization would fail. You have Doc Ock of whom would certainly tell Joker to f**k off being the extremely intelligent and non-conforming man he is, he wouldnt fall under Jokers command nor would he agree to such a doing. Alien Queen would probably cut Joker in half before he could throw a canister at her, and even if he did, in-character Alien Queen attacks everything under any circumstance and wouldn't take control under Joker, im sure their debating skills are only screams and howls. Your team wont work together perfectly because within the 30 days of "getting to know eachother" none of them actually will. It'll be utter failure in the sense that none of them would surely get alone, and they sure as hell wont abide to Jokers leadership demands. Plus, with your little Facehuggers running around, isn't that transmutation? Turning my characters into Xenomorphs if the given situation comes up, thats considered transmutation.

Transmutation - noun - the action of changing or the state of being changed into another form.

Biological Transmutation - noun - the conversion or transformation of one species into another.

That goes for your Hyenas too. They're no longer allowed to become transmuted upon your plan that was easily dismembered. So you have 100 Facehuggers that can't do squat and 3 hyenas that dont belong here. Hmm.

Before anyone on my team does anything, those Facehuggers will go about looking for faces to hugs, hugs all around. These things are small, fast, and smart. Smarter than the average Black Mamba. To help them out, my trio of Xenos will go hunting as well. Their only job is to find someone and bleed all over them. They'll both be actively hunting the perimeter for flanks and the building proper. These guys both love air ducts and will use them to easily traverse the distance unharmed by sniper fire. Hope you weren't planning on having anyone on the roof, because they'll be coming for you. Is it sad that my summons are more dangerous than half your team? Tarzan, his Gorilla, snakes, Snake Eyes, and Storm Shadow are no match for Facehuggers and Xenos. By the end of the match they are all either burned to death by acid, slowly being turned into more Xenomorphs for my team, or just eviscerated. I'll let you choose which one.

Awe no they wont because transmutation isnt allowed:) It goes against all rules stated that ICFTW given and is 1000% transmutation, especially when it's changing characters complete morality and personality. It changes them from everything that they're brought upon in this fight so everything generally will not work. Facehuggers are out there to do nothing because of the fact that they are created to transmute and spawn new Xenomorphs but that isn't quite allowed. Ill pick the last one for you and say that none of your plan is effective and is completely crumbled apart because of the fact that you went against the rules, so thats that.

So the first thing Aang does is drop our team 50 feet underground.Once underneath, he drops the teleporter 50 feet underground. He then seals it back up and moves my entire team and the teleporter back to our start position. We stay underground because there is no reason to come above ground. Your team will have to find a way to track my team and burrow through at least 50 feet of earth in less than 5 minutes.

Oh? Feats? Doubtful, that's going to make quite a lot of noise. So you're going to try and move a teleporter in the middle of the map of where Darth Vader is. Hmm, remember than Danger Sense? Vader has that and he's going to use that effectively, especailly when you have a team all traversing underground making a ruckus. 50 Feet of earth in 5 minutes is a little bit meh to me solely because he has to move hundreds of feet underground to get from the spawn point to the teleporter itself, so that 50 feet is you just digging your own grave. AND YOU HAVE YOUR TEAM IN THERE? Wonderful! You're transmutated team is no longer in effect and what are hyenas known for? Being loud. Your spawn point is obviously in the directing the hyenas are going to be making noise from, im sure thats where you're going to start digging your grave, but let's see how any of that will be remotely possible.

Ryu and Vader are powerful dudes so they might have a chance at it. But the Joker has thought of that, he has Aang create a hollow space about 25 feet from my team and fills it with Joker Venom. When your guys bust into the hollow zone all that delicious Joker Venom will come flying out due to pressurization. Ryu will take it right to the face and he'll get to laughing and dying in moments. One guy down. Vader's mask might protect him but who cares, at that point Doc Ock can sense his suit and he'll just rip it out of him. Vader won't be too much of a threat with no arms, legs, or breathing apparatus.

Yes, they're epic characters. Oh Joker has thought about what he's going to do through the amount of prep time he doesnt have and Aang follow him deliberately? Aang wont listen, due to the fact that transmutation isnt allowed, and would surely go off on his own rather than succumbing to Jokers insanity. Why would we bust into the hollow zone? You saw where my team is, they're waiting for your team take a step towards them rather than hiding in a hole that isn't going to do anything. Plus, @indiecomicsftw is the teleporter allowed to be taken? If so, Vader can easily just run up and take it back to our based, especially when he's undeniably faster than everyone else you have here, and could merely place it in a unspecified place and wait it out for your team to take a chance of being crushed. LOL Vader will look victorious if he even came across Doc Ock. Wouldnt even be much of a battle as Dock Ock would simply be disassembled faster than Doc could even react. He could literally crush Doc like a can of Doctor Pepper and wouldnt have any remorse about it.

Tie Fighters or not, he crushed them with absolute ease and can do so to anyone on your team. Even your big hunk of Metal Doc Ock. He can also be easily separated as I'm sure Vader will look at this dude and think he's a robot. Vader wouldn't fall to Doc Ock with the Vast array of powers he has, and his force capabilities are much more powerful than Doc Ocks ferrokinesis.

Make Sure You Look How Dead Doc Ock Is Here

The biggest issue I see with your team is the lack of Nothing in Common. It means that none of your strategy is really doable. Given your team construction, it is hard to believe that any teamwork would be possible given how many "leaders" your team has. I have difficulty believing that your team won't just be in an "Every Man For Himself" mentality

They lack Nothing in Common but that doesn't mean that they're generally going to hate eachother. All of my strategy is extremely doable especially when everyone on my team is absolutely capable of doing what needs to be done here. They dont have a month of prep to completely brainwashed and confused by a plan that completely goes against rules. They're set up from different universes that know nothing of eachother and wont have much of a problem doing their lonesome, every man for themselves mentality. Despite the likes of Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes growing up together, far surpassing any teams chemistry here.

Also, since you took the extra points perk rather than teamwork, none of your team knows each other or what they can do. How is Vader supposed to know that putting Storm on the roof is a good idea?

Why and how is that so entirely impossible to grasp? Vader would surely use his teamwork effectively, given he doesn't know the man means he doesn't care if the man does end up dying, so a basic force push to help a teammate out isn't quite as astonishing as it seems.

You only have 5 minutes to come up with a plan and execute it before you all die. It takes more than 5 minutes to read through your introductions much less explain everything to everyone. How is your team supposed to put into action a plan with no knowledge of my team much less one another. You really shot yourself in the foot by not just getting Ryu, Vader, and some 2 point character. Tarzan, Snake Eyes, and Storm Shadow being on your team actually weakens it horribly.

I think I explained well enough where and what my team is capable of achieving with the proper tools and plan set accordingly. I shown what they can do with scans representing their actions on the battlefield to give the readers and yourself an easier way of understanding everything that a certain character can and will do. Plus, my team doesn't need 5 minutes to rid your team, they can do it fast enough that they can just wait for the teleporter to be enable thus giving my team the victory. They don't need knowledge of a team to not control how they use their own knowledge, skills and techniques and use them against your team, simple as that. I didn't shoot myself in the foot at all obviously, they're phenomenal characters and honestly shouldn't be taken lightly, especially with their given skills that set them high on the underrated bar.

Since your team can barely plan much less work together, it makes sense that your plan would be completely inside the box.

Oh they can, stop it. This is what your plan looks like

My team will work just fine because i didn't try to manipulate them.

You will be unable to predict my team's plan much less provide any valid counters to it.

Easy, now.

You focused your team solely on combat capability and as I have shown in the last 3 rounds, that is a bad idea against my team.

Pfft.. I wouldn't be in the finals with you if that's what you generally think my team is doing here. They're using their intelligence, powers and versatility to the max in this fight and I have given very visual representations stating how and what my characters can do to people. You're the one who dug yourself in a hole from the beginning anyways.

My team has a ridiculous amount of versatility that allows them to perform strategies and tactics that your team can't even begin to compete. All that power your team has is useless without the means to take advantage of it.

My team beats your team without the need to fight. This is why versatility beats power every time.

Yes they are quite versatile, ill give them that but you have put them deep into the ground without a viable reason to consider victory besides the fact you're trying to play digdug here which seems absolutely impossible given the time frame. Plus, you're trying to transmute your characters of which is against the rules and also takes your character "out of character without a sense of morality" completely compromises the fact that it's not allowed. Your team will not work together, especially when they all get a month to know a ridiculously crazy alien that kills anything that decides to breathe weird, an insane man that tries to make everyone smell his stank, a man who walks around with tentacles strapped on his back of whom has some severe personal issues that make him just as un-formidable as as anyone else on your team and then you have Aang that would never be tempted or even considered to be ruled under someone as tyrannous as Joker.

Btw, I use my teams power awfully well, so I donno where you came up with that. Ill simply show you why my teams versatility beats your teams "versatility" every time.

#11 Edited by lukehero (11925 posts) - - Show Bio

#12 Posted by DireDrill (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

@iragexcudder: Sometimes I feel like I have to explain how rules work in every round.

Transmutation refers only to the physics definition meaning changing one material to another material like lead to gold. Anyways, before I continue I'll let @indiecomicsftw go ahead and tell you just how stupid your claim is.

Also, before he comes in and does that. I need you to go back and read my post because you clearly skimmed it.

#13 Posted by IndieComicsFTW (3252 posts) - - Show Bio

@iragexcudder: Sometimes I feel like I have to explain how rules work in every round.

Transmutation is pretty much that.

#14 Posted by DireDrill (2447 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by Iragexcudder (5550 posts) - - Show Bio

Transmutation refers only to the physics definition meaning changing one material to another material like lead to gold. Anyways, before I continue I'll let @indiecomicsftw go ahead and tell you just how stupid your claim is.

Also, before he comes in and does that. I need you to go back and read my post because you clearly skimmed it.

Thats changing more than just appearance as lead and gold are completely different. Plus, the first scan you show is transmuting the complete characters to looking completely different. My claim isnt stupid when it comes to a sense that the morality and everything a character thinks is completely changed thanks to the Joker Venom, of which is transmutation. Theres a complete change in the characters here from Jokerization and theres nothing stupid about it man.

I didn't skim it at all brah, i copy pasted basically everything you wrote and dismembered it. Plus, a few of your possible scans came up as boxes so that may be an issue with your files or somethin. The 4 pictures of "the last laugh" scan arent being uploaded.

#16 Posted by Iragexcudder (5550 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by IndieComicsFTW (3252 posts) - - Show Bio

@iragexcudder: @diredrill: Honestly I am not ruling one way or another on the Joker Venom. I can see the argument why not, and can see why is.

So I am leaving that up to you two to debate pro or con, and voters to chose who is right.

#18 Posted by Iragexcudder (5550 posts) - - Show Bio

@iragexcudder: @diredrill: Honestly I am not ruling one way or another on the Joker Venom. I can see the argument why not, and can see why is.

So I am leaving that up to you two to debate pro or con, and voters to chose who is right.

That should be fine. But if you truly know what Alchemy is then you'd understand that Joker Venom 100% entitles both physical and mental manipulations thus altering and changing the nature of a character. Either Physics or Biology, Joker Venom bares the stench of transmutation and you yourself disallowed it in the rules.

Given it's wikipedia, you can check Webster dictionary yourself and completely notice that transmutation is both biology and physics. Alchemy itself is transmutation, given the proper elements to change, they will.

Everything changes in one self with this. I see where you're coming from but it deliberately goes against your rules.

#19 Edited by DireDrill (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

@indiecomicsftw: We don't need a ruling, we need a definition. You made the rule with a definition in mind. What was that definition?

#20 Edited by DireDrill (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

@iragexcudder: Screw it let's go ahead and make you look like a fool.

Joker Venom

Biological Transmutation isn't believed by any major scientist. It has as much scientific backing as Intelligent Design. This means that only "scientists" believe it as fact. Note the quotes because they aren't real scientists. You showed a link earlier but did not link to it? I know why? Because it says you are full of crap:

Proponents interested in biological transmutations fall outside the mainstream and are not part of the scientific discourse.[1][2] Since these anomalies are not independently observed the foremost challenge to these claims is that the evidence is flawed. The "anomalous" evidence is either the result of experimental error or intentional falsification. Even if the evidence were reliable the biological transmutation hypothesis does not fit within mainstream theory. According to current models, nuclear reactions, such as transmutations, require large amounts of energy per particle. The required energy density is far larger than the energy densities manipulated by known molecular biology systems which function within the scale of chemical reactions. In addition, known nuclear reactions produce ionizing radiation, which has not been detected and would be damaging to biological systems.

That is how real scientists view Biological Transmutation. Thank you for using that piece of crap as your source because now your entire position is in jeopardy. See Transmutation as defined by science requires "energy density is far larger than the energy densities manipulated by known molecular biology systems which function within the scale of chemical reactions." Unless I am literally turning lead into gold, it is not transmutation it is a CHEMICAL REACTION.

Trillions of chemical reactions a day are required to keep someone alive. Simply put, no Chemical Reaction = no life. You die without chemical reactions. Joker Venom induces a chemical reaction the same as any drug you can take. You take some tylenol and you get a chemical reaction. You take Joker Venom and you get a chemical reaction. The Joker himself is a result of a chemical reaction. That chemical reaction changed his hair color and his skin pigment. No transmutation was required because transmutations "require large amounts of energy per particle." Jokerization is a chemical reaction not transmutation. It just recreates the same process that made the Joker. NO TRANSMUTATION REQUIRED. If you outlaw Jokerization then you are saying that all chemical reactions are now moot. This means both teams die, good job your ridiculously foolish claim just killed us both.

Next time I suggest you DO THE RESEARCH.

The Joker isn't going to ask anyone on his team to do anything. He is going to trick them into taking the Joker Venom. Considering that the Joker has tricked the WORLD'S GREATEST DETECTIVE multiple times, I don't think it will be a problem. Maybe you didn't see that picture but Gorilla Grodd was in the background. He is more powerful, more intelligent, and fights the Flash. The Joker got him, so I fail to see how he can't get Aang or Doc Ock.

Facehugs

Perhaps you don't understand how babies are made but they are made by infecting the host with a hostile organism that feeds off the host until it is ready to be born. Facehuggers do the same thing. They inject a hostile organism into the host that feeds on it until it is ready to be born. I am not transmuting the Hyenas, the Xenomorphs are literally growing and eating them from the inside out. For you no Transmutation rule to be in effect, it would outlaw, Mitosis, Meiosis, and pretty much every biological process needed to sustain life. Heck, reproduction is a requirement for life. You have effectively doomed both teams to death by suggesting that Facehuggers can't turn the Hyenas into Xenomorphs. It is like you have ZERO UNDERSTANDING OF SCIENCE.

Again, DO THE RESEARCH! I am going to repeat this until it gets through because it obviously has not.

Earthbending

You seem to not understand how earthbending works so here is a video:

You can see at :15, how Earth Benders can move through the earth like it is water. Aang allows my team to swim through the earth. Heck, earth surfing is a faster form of travel than anyone on your team. My team can easily submerge themselves, move the distance, and take the teleporter in less than 15 seconds or so. Your team won't even be done explaining what they can do by the time my team has taken the teleporter.

I don't care how much noise it makes, once I have a 50 foot barrier between me and your team, it won't matter. I only need 5 minutes of air. We breath about a fourth of a cubic foot of air in every minute. I need 1.25 cubic feet of air for one person to survive multiplied by 3 people that is 3.75 cubic feet of air to survive. The Alien Queen can survive in space so I don't care about her breathing. My dog's kennel is larger than 3.75 cubic feet so I don't think that air will be a problem for the 5 minutes I need. There won't be an air vent for you to follow only solid earth blocking your path.

Unless the teleporter can float, I'll be able to take it with gravity alone. When I remove the ground from below it, it has to fall.I am not taking it, gravity is doing all the work.

Now as for your "Danger Sense" that only allows him to sense danger, my team is not endangering your team. My pets are endangering your team but they aren't where the rest of my team is. How will he be able to determine which threat is which when all my Facehuggers and Xenos are running around? Heck, since no one on my team has the Force or Midichlorians, he'll be unable to detect them anyway.

Force versus Ferrokinesis

I'll admit that the Force is powerful but Vader nor any other Force User has ever shown to be able to keep themselves from being torn apart. Vader wasn't even able to protect himself from Lava or Force Lightning. Force Lighting was able to shutdown his cybernetic body, what do you think Doc Ock pulling it apart will do?

Let's talk about you "speed." From your battle with Cdiddy, where he totally called you on over exaggerating his speed, you came to the conclusion that he was able to move at 68 MPH. That seems fast but Doc Ock fights Spider-men who move at 80 MPH. He is more than capable of holding his own at that speed. So I don't think that Vader's speed is really all that impressive nor is it anything that would surprise Doc Ock.

Nothing in Common

I can say my team will do all sorts of things and I have free reign to that because I have the perk which removes Team Chemistry as an argument that can be made against my team. You elected not to take the perk so it is a perfectly viable argument that you have to actually address. I don't because I have the Perk. You literally can't make any argument against my teamwork without violating the rules.

How does your team know one another? Oh wait, they don't know anything about one another. How does Storm Shadow know that Vader can push him up? How does Vader know that Storm Shadow is a good choice for that? Exactly, neither of them knows anything about one another. How do they come up with a plan in less than 5 minutes that would require knowledge far in excess of what they have here. Also, do they even speak the same language? Vader speaks Galactic Basic which isn't English, that is just something they do for the film. So how does he even begin to explain the Force to someone who can't understand a single thing he is saying. Tarzan barely even speaks English and won't understand anything about how either Ryu or Vader's powers work. How does your team hope to function as a team, if they can't even communicate much less understand what each other does?

They will have to resort to "Every Man For Himself" because that trust is not there. Independent is the New Black is the worst possible perk unless your team members know each other, which yours do not. You built your team to fail.

Conclusion

You haven't ever used your characters as anything other than a battering ram. This is a common form of debating that requires no skill to do. You didn't use any real strategy, you just relied on tired speed blitz and overwhelming force arguments to win you the day. My team completely sidestepped your team and can ignore them for the most part.

#21 Edited by Iragexcudder (5550 posts) - - Show Bio

@iragexcudder: Screw it let's go ahead and make you look like a fool.

Oh? You're going to make me look like a fool..? Hmm, you like using intimidating words like fool and foolish when you're losing.. That's great sportsmanship.

I'd like to get into your Joker Venom that you're specifically using to change your team into the Jokerized version of your individual characters. Not only is it against the rules for changing the morals of the character, changing the mentality of the character and changing the way that your character looks. Now, you seem to think transmutation has one meaning that wasn't directly from ICFTW just so you could find one definition that's completely irrelevant to battle.

Biological Transmutation isn't believed by any major scientist. It has as much scientific backing as Intelligent Design. This means that only "scientists" believe it as fact. Note the quotes because they aren't real scientists. You showed a link earlier but did not link to it? I know why? Because it says you are full of crap:

There are many definitions for the word. The primary definition that covers both defintions itself states

Transmutation - he action of changing or the state of being changed into another form.

When you could search all you want for definitions that could somehow be in your favor, but that's not happening here. Joker Venom itself changes the whole entire persona of the character so that infact is transmutation to a degree, especially when the Venom is ingested.

Proponents interested in biological transmutations fall outside the mainstream and are not part of the scientific discourse.[1][2] Since these anomalies are not independently observed the foremost challenge to these claims is that the evidence is flawed. The "anomalous" evidence is either the result of experimental error or intentional falsification. Even if the evidence were reliable the biological transmutation hypothesis does not fit within mainstream theory. According to current models, nuclear reactions, such as transmutations, require large amounts of energy per particle. The required energy density is far larger than the energy densities manipulated by known molecular biology systems which function within the scale of chemical reactions. In addition, known nuclear reactions produce ionizing radiation, which has not been detected and would be damaging to biological systems.

That is how real scientists view Biological Transmutation. Thank you for using that piece of crap as your source because now your entire position is in jeopardy. See Transmutation as defined by science requires "energy density is far larger than the energy densities manipulated by known molecular biology systems which function within the scale of chemical reactions." Unless I am literally turning lead into gold, it is not transmutation it is a CHEMICAL REACTION.

1. YOURE DEBATING COMIC BOOKS HERE! When in the hell has a scientist seen an alien or anything for that matter on the scales of comics? Here's transmutation in fiction

Try to find me some scientific evidence on that. It can't be expressed by scientists so it's used in movies, shows and comics. I don't understand why you would look up one of the many definitions that could possibly help you here.

2. There is no crap here besides your posts so far.

3. Transmutation is extremely similar to shapeshifting and transforming, you're changing the entirety of a character and finding theories from real life science and eluding of what is shown in fiction. Why would ICFTW want to disqualify turning lead into gold? He's using transmutation as a whole of which changes the characters appearance and like buffy did, change a missle into doves. There are MANY definitions and variants of Transmutation. Especially in fiction.

Trillions of chemical reactions a day are required to keep someone alive. Simply put, no Chemical Reaction = no life. You die without chemical reactions. Joker Venom induces a chemical reaction the same as any drug you can take. You take some tylenol and you get a chemical reaction. You take Joker Venom and you get a chemical reaction. The Joker himself is a result of a chemical reaction. That chemical reaction changed his hair color and his skin pigment. No transmutation was required because transmutations "require large amounts of energy per particle." Jokerization is a chemical reaction not transmutation. It just recreates the same process that made the Joker. NO TRANSMUTATION REQUIRED. If you outlaw Jokerization then you are saying that all chemical reactions are now moot. This means both teams die, good job your ridiculously foolish claim just killed us both.

Oh that's nice, I dont remember any chemical reactions that turn me into a moral-less follower. Joker Venom changes EVERYTHING ABOUT THE CHARACTER. I don't understand how you don't understand that changing a characters appearance and morality is allowed.

• All Characters with Expanded Universe are allowed there EU feats.
  • All characters are in character, and still hold onto their rivalry. This will not work well with enemies, but will not attack enemies either. They will recognize people from their own universes.
  • No BFR, but can teleport others around the battlefield.
  • No Mind Raping (Shutting Brains Off), or Soul Raping (Sucking Souls Out) for any character. Basically you cannot KO someone with a Mental/Soul attack. All other Mental/Soul attacks that cause pain or damage is fine. Mental Manipulation is allowed as well. However you cannot control any characters actions, only throw their senses off.
  • Time Manipulation is limited your you character who has it only. No affecting the battlefield, no affecting opponents. Can not Increase speed past Hypersonic.
  • Gear must remain Street Level. You can have human to cat size Pets, but limited to only 3 at time. Unless they are real small like birds, bats, ect, then limited to 100. They all must be standard pets used in battles. Pets cannot exceed Ultimate Spider Man stats. You can have Motor Vehicles, again must follow guidelines.
  • Unsure, then ask. If things get out of hand, rulings will be made.

What does the Jokerization do to people again?

The Joker uses this relatively unknown side effect to ensure that his thugs are loyal, psychotic, and fear nothing

So again, no one will be resistant on my team. Once they all get a bit of the goofy juice, my team will not only be downright insane, they will have the same morals that the Joker has. For my team, morals are no longer an issue. Not only that, but they want to actively spread the love.

Thats changing the mentality of the character, thus making them a morals off and out of character. Weird how that says that right on the first post. You're manipulating them to an EXTREME of which isn't allowed either. But, I have to break news to you.

Next time I suggest you DO THE RESEARCH

LOL

Jokerization FLAWED

Ahh the wonderful Joker Venom that you've used throughout the whole entire tournaments so that got you into the finals. Your whole Jokerization couldn't have even been placed here to begin with. Why? Because The Jokerized Process Venom is not the standard Venom. Joker had prep to make the Jokerized Venom while he was in prison and his Doctor told him that he had a tumor and he was going to die, even though the doctor was lying. Joker only carries the Vemon of which kills you, not the JPV.

Joker had to change his Lethal Joker Venom just to create the Jokerized Venom. Last time I checked, you have that 30 days ONLY for teamwork.. NOT for preptime. So this is completely disallowed in the certain battle.

Joker also gets his venom from Ace Chemicals, where he originally fell into the vat of acid, thus turning him into this.

Super Powered Murderous Clowns eh? Intriguing. He could end up killing his team or putting them into a coma even if he could jokerize them. Which he wouldn't cause he doesn't carry around that version of the joker formula.

Tides have turned havent they? Plus, even if you tried Jokerizing them, they would all die.

The Joker isn't going to ask anyone on his team to do anything. He is going to trick them into taking the Joker Venom. Considering that the Joker has tricked the WORLD'S GREATEST DETECTIVE multiple times, I don't think it will be a problem. Maybe you didn't see that picture but Gorilla Grodd was in the background. He is more powerful, more intelligent, and fights the Flash. The Joker got him, so I fail to see how he can't get Aang or Doc Ock.

Oh look how much you've done wrong. Doesn't matter if Joker tricks them or not, they're still going to look at him for directions and orders as he is their clear loyal master. Oh, yeah they would all be dead within that wonderful 30 days of training so make a new strategy. So, ill carry on with the battle besides having to tell you that you cheated and went against the rules throughout the whole entire tournament.

On we go

Perhaps you don't understand how babies are made

Nooo I dont please tell me! I've learn that THIS IS THE ONLY WAY BABIES ARE MADE

U r so mature:)

they are made by infecting the host with a hostile organism that feeds off the host until it is ready to be born. Facehuggers do the same thing. They inject a hostile organism into the host that feeds on it until it is ready to be born. I am not transmuting the Hyenas, the Xenomorphs are literally growing and eating them from the inside out. For you no Transmutation rule to be in effect, it would outlaw, Mitosis, Meiosis, and pretty much every biological process needed to sustain life. Heck, reproduction is a requirement for life. You have effectively doomed both teams to death by suggesting that Facehuggers can't turn the Hyenas into Xenomorphs. It is like you have ZERO UNDERSTANDING OF SCIENCE.

Okay well once the PARASITE tags onto the victim its transmutes the essential qualities of the host into a radical life form whose life cycle eventually led to further offspring ; of which was Ridleys original concept of the lifecycle. Can't use them here.

Your team won't even be done explaining what they can do by the time my team has taken the teleporter.

False. Vader still has danger sense, basically precog, that would forewarn him of anything that could happen to him. Vader is RIGHT NEXT TO THE TELEPORTER with Tarzan and Storm shadow looking over from the roof. You think they wouldn't be able to notice the sound of earth rumbling and it constantly moving? Please.

I don't care how much noise it makes, once I have a 50 foot barrier between me and your team, it won't matter. I only need 5 minutes of air. We breath about a fourth of a cubic foot of air in every minute. I need 1.25 cubic feet of air for one person to survive multiplied by 3 people that is 3.75 cubic feet of air to survive. The Alien Queen can survive in space so I don't care about her breathing. My dog's kennel is larger than 3.75 cubic feet so I don't think that air will be a problem for the 5 minutes I need. There won't be an air vent for you to follow only solid earth blocking your path.

Hole in ground + grenades + following black mambas + force push = your team is popping back up on the other side, maybe even falling into your own Joker Venom trap you set up! You're not getting that teleporter without getting completely crushed by Vader. You're probably going to want my team to go in the hole and follow after your team, but im just going to utilize their powers and completely blow them out of the other side with Vaders immensely powerful Force Powers

Direct that into a hole and he'll blow all of your characters out of that hole with glorious fashion. Aangs airbending wont do anything against Vaders Force Push as one is a force of the universe and the other is wind. You're not avoiding contact here.

Now as for your "Danger Sense" that only allows him to sense danger, my team is not endangering your team. My pets are endangering your team but they aren't where the rest of my team is. How will he be able to determine which threat is which when all my Facehuggers and Xenos are running around? Heck, since no one on my team has the Force or Midichlorians, he'll be unable to detect them anyway.

Your fodder is useless and he could kill each and every one of them as they're noticeable, stupid and wouldnt stand a chance in hell of getting to any of my team. Xenos get Force Crushed or shot in the head by the team above. Vader detects and reacts to firepower coming at him in ALL DIRECTIONS whether its from from a being with Midichlorians, Force oriented or a robot. He'll sense them. Plus, he could continuously Force Push them or kill them from a distance with his Saber Throw.

His Force Push alone is powerful enough to level a man 50 feet with serious impact that would disorient or knock out anyone on your team whether it's fodder or it's one of your characters. He has enough power to eradicate your characters with little difficulty.

Notice how fast he moves his lightsaber that it induces a blur effect. Even if something did try to run up on him, he has the speed to decapitate or kill the open from close or afar. He's deadly precise with his Saber Toss and he could recall his weapon from Force Pull, so that's not an issue.

So the first thing Aang does is drop our team 50 feet underground. He then moves our entire team towards the Teleporter. Once underneath, he drops the teleporter 50 feet underground. He then seals it back up and moves my entire team and the teleporter back to our start position. We stay underground because there is no reason to come above ground. Your team will have to find a way to track my team and burrow through at least 50 feet of earth in less than 5 minutes. Ryu and Vader are powerful dudes so they might have a chance at it. But the Joker has thought of that, he has Aang create a hollow space about 25 feet from my team and fills it with Joker Venom. When your guys bust into the hollow zone all that delicious Joker Venom will come flying out due to pressurization. Ryu will take it right to the face and he'll get to laughing and dying in moments. One guy down. Vader's mask might protect him but who cares, at that point Doc Ock can sense his suit and he'll just rip it out of him. Vader won't be too much of a threat with no arms, legs, or breathing apparatus.

All in all, my team's ability to execute out of the box tactics makes your combat focused team all but useless.

You cant just move the teleporter away and try to hide from cowardice, especially if Vader saw the teleporter falling, he would simply force pull it away before it can be dropped underground in your way of evading my team. Lol how much Joker Venom does Joker have here? I didn't see any truck pouring Joker Venom all over the place, nice try tho. I already stated that once the hole opens theres a grenade coming right for your teams fact and they'll have fun trying to get that out as they don't see it coming. You have the placement of my team all wrong anyways, you have absolutely no one around the battlefield and completely crunched them together awaiting defeat.

I'll admit that the Force is powerful but Vader nor any other Force User has ever shown to be able to keep themselves from being torn apart. Vader wasn't even able to protect himself from Lava or Force Lightning. Force Lighting was able to shutdown his cybernetic body, what do you think Doc Ock pulling it apart will do?

Galen Mareks Force Lightning, of which obliterated opponents, was only strong enough to break Vaders momentum, so lightning isn't a problem when it's not generated here. Lava? He was also limbless so thats irrelevant.

Chapter 38 Page 127-130 of The Force Unleashed

The Emperor's hateful visage twisted into a mask of derision.

"Lord Vader, deal with the boy. Properly, this time."

The Dark Lord was already moving. The red blade of his lightsaber flared into life, casting bloody shadows across the room. There was no discussion. He offered no threats. It was clear he intended only to complete what he had failed to finish on Corellia.

The apprentice knew exactly what to expect. They had dueled many times before. He had learned how to fight at the hands of the man in the black suit-the man whose face had been forever hidden from him. He knew the intimacies of his refined version of Djem So, a fighting style that incorporated elements of Ataru, Soresu, and Makashi. He had fended off many wild, slashing attacks that would have overwhelmed even an extraordinary Jedi Knight. He had borne the brunt of many psychological battles.

He thought he was ready-and so the sheer severity of the opening blow took him by surprise. A simple double stroke, up and then down, it contained enough power to jar his wrists and shoulders and very nearly disarm him completely. The collision of their lightsabers was blinding. He staggered backward and found himself at the center of a telekinetic storm. His Master seized on his momentary weakness and hurled missiles at him from all sides, hoping to keep him off his guard. For a moment, it worked.

Then the apprentice straightened and, with a sweep of his left arm, blew the missiles away. He blocked a savage slash that would have cut him in two and another that would have lifted his head clean from his shoulders. Ducking low, he stabbed for his Master's belly then flicked the tip of his lightsaber upward, hoping to catch the chin of Darth Vader's helmet and spear him through the throat. The red lightsaber blocked the blow, but only barely. They parted for a moment to assess the brief exchange and circled each other warily.

The apprentice understood that, until this moment, they had never truly fought as equals. His Master had either held back, or he himself had capitulated. Now, for the first time, they would see each other's true potential. Where Darth Vader was strong and relentless, he was fast and sly. And there were ways to fight that didn't involve lightsabers. Loose objects, accelerated to killing speeds by the Force, became projectiles that converged from all directions. Invisible fists clutched for throats or punched with the power of pile drivers. Floors tipped underfoot; severed beams stabbed like javelins; overloaded circuits exploded.

"You are weak," the apprentice said as his former Master launched a second series of bone-crushing blows, each one of which he blocked with elegant precision.

Darth Vader fought brilliantly, never employing anything less than a killing stroke. His intention was lethal. All he needed was one slip, one tiny gap in his opponent's defenses.

The apprentice vowed not to give him one. He whirled and danced around his Master's defenses, testing them to their limits.

"You thought I was dead," he said, letting that small triumph spur his determination to new heights. Their lightsabers danced, blurring and sweeping and shedding sparks in a way that would have been beautiful had their intent not been so deadly. The apprentice felt the wild, joyous energies of the dark side flowing through him and he resisted its call, seeking a better way to finish the job.

They fought back and forth across the observation dome.

"I understand you now," he said, still trying to goad his former Master into breaking his concentration. "You killed my father and kidnapped me from Kashyyyk, not just to be your apprentice, but to be a son to you. Was that how your father treated you?"

The intensity of Darth Vader's attack redoubled. "I have no father."

The apprentice fell back under the rain of blows. The sizzling of fabric and a faint stink of burning skin told him that at least two of Darth Vader's misses had been horribly near, but he felt no pain. He, on the other hand, had definitely struck a nerve.

Glancing over Darth Vader's shoulder, he saw the Emperor watching the duel, his face screwed up in malevolent delight. And the apprentice understood. A better way to kill. . .

Not out of hatred. Whatever lay beneath that black mask, it wasn't beauty or happiness. Only ugliness and pain would hide itself away for so long. Hatred would not be enough to turn the tables on Darth Vader. Reaching out with his left hand, he blasted his Master with Sith lightning. That broke the momentum of the furious onslaught, enabling him to stand and catch his breath. "I don't need to hate you in order to beat you," he gasped. "That's something I will teach you now."

"You can teach me nothing," Darth Vader's leaden voice intoned. One black glove clenched, and for a moment the apprentice's throat closed tight.

He beat back the telekinetic attack with one of his own, shoving his Master in the chest with the force of a small explosion, throwing Darth Vader backward across the room.

For all his size and occasional clumsiness, the Dark Lord was sure on his feet. He landed upright and launched himself back into the fray.

"I don't hate you," the apprentice went on, blocking him blow for blow. "I pity you." With a new strength of his own, he forced Darth Vader onto his back foot. "You destroyed who I was and made me as I am now, but this wasn't your idea. It was the Emperor's, and it's what he's already done to you." A strip of Darth Vader's cape fluttered away, smoking. The two came closer together until they were face-to-mask. The apprentice stared directly into the black eye guards of his former Master. "You are his creature just as I was yoursbut you've never had the strength to rebel. That's why I pity you. I will no longer serve a monster, and if I have my way I'll make sure you don't, either."

Vader tried to pull away, but the apprentice followed him, keeping him on the back foot.

"I will kill you," he said, "to set you free."

The lightsabers flashed again-and it was the apprentice who found the chink in the armor that both of them had been waiting for. Vader's lightsaber moved too slowly to block a blow to his chest, allowing the apprentice's blade to slash deeply across his armored throat. Vader staggered backward, gloved hand upraised to the smoking wound.

There was no blood. Instead of pressing the attack, the apprentice stood his ground. Despite himself, he was as surprised as his former Master clearly was.

For a moment, the only sounds were the twin humming of the lightsabers and the wheezing of Darth Vader's respirator.

Then the Dark Lord laughed.

It was an awful sound, empty of humor and full of mockery. In it, the apprentice heard a decade and a half of torture and abuse.

Anger flared. He lunged forward. His former Master barely blocked the blow. A second scored a deep wound across his black-clad shoulder. A third stabbed deep into his thigh.

Darth Vader reeled backward, servos whining in his injured limbs and lightsaber shaking.

The apprentice gripped his lightsaber in both hands and held himself back. Anger was familiar and powerful; it also clouded his eyes when he most needed to see clearly.

Vader prepared for combat again. His power over the apprentice, however, was gone. His lightsaber went skittering and sparking across the floor, twisted out of his grip by telekinesis. The Force wrenched him into the air, as he had once lifted the apprentice's father, and a barrage of missiles struck at him with increasing strength. He raised his gloved hands to defend himself, but the battery continued until, with a crash, the apprentice ripped the energy field generator in the center of the room right out of the floor and hurled it at his former Master.

The generator exploded with greater force than he had expected, throwing him and everyone else to the floor. The transparisteel dome shattered. Debris rained everywhere. The sound of the explosion rang in his ears for an unnaturally long time afterward.

He was the first to his feet, striding across the rubble to where Darth Vader lay face-forward, gravely wounded and stripped of his armor in places. Flesh and machinery showed through the gaps. Finally, some real blood was flowing.

The apprentice stood over him with his lightsaber upraised and ready to strike. His former Master was trying to stand, feebly willing his massive bulk to move as it was supposed to. Servomotors whined and strained. When he rolled over, the apprentice froze.

Darth Vader's helmet had been ripped away by the blast. Beneath was the face of the man who had stolen and enslaved him, a pathetic, hairless thing covered in wrinkles and old scar tissue. Only the eyes showed the slightest signs of life: blue and full of pain, they stared up at him with undisguised weariness.

The Emperor appeared out of the settling smoke, glee on his face. He raised one hand as though to touch the apprentice. The apprentice felt a wave of hypnotic suggestion flow through him.

Yes! Kill him! He is weak, broken! Kill him and you can take your rightful place at my side!

The apprentice remained frozen, mesmerized by the Emperor's ghastly charisma. Why not? Wasn't this what he had considered on Raxus Prime? If he agreed to that plan, he would be free of one Master and slave to another-but what was to stop him from attacking that Master in turn, one day? He would not make the same mistakes Darth Vader had.

Darth Vader-who had murdered his father, lied to and betrayed him, killed PROXY, branded Juno a traitor, and kidnapped Kota and the others. Didn't he deserve to die a thousand times over?

And power-he had become used to it in the service of his Master. When the dark side sang through him, others danced to his will. That would be hard to give up.

"No!" Kota's voice came as though from a great distance. The apprentice noted, as though viewing the world in slow motion, the Jedi Master telekinetically snatching the Emperor's lightsaber from his waist and, with a surety belying his physical blindness, using it to cut down the Imperial Guards watching the prisoners. Lunging forward, he struck next at the Emperor, who stood, apparently unarmed, with one hand still reaching out for the apprentice.

But the Emperor was never unarmed. Raising his other hand, he blasted Kota with lightning before the blow came close to falling. Sith energy crackled between them and the Jedi Master fell back, caught in the Emperor's deadly grip.

"Help him!"

Bail Organa's voice snapped the apprentice out of his trance. He shook his head, feeling the Emperor's influence sliding off him like oil. What had he been thinking? He didn't want to return to the dark side after everything he had been through. He had seen what it did, in Maris Brood, on Felucia, and in the eyes of Darth Vader. He didn't even want to kill his Master, now that he saw him humbled and at his mercy. That was where it had all started, he now realized. When Darth Vader had killed Galen's father and Galen had snatched the lightsaber from his hand, his intention had been solely to avenge his father's death. That had been what Vader had seen in him all those years ago, not just that he was strong with the Force-and that was why Galen had blotted out the person he had once been. He had taken that first step down the path of the dark side all on his own, before he had been subjected to Vader's cruel tutelage. He had to retract it now or submit to the dark side forever.

Murdering Darth Vader would accomplish nothing. Saving his friends might change the course of history.

Seen in that light, the decision was surprisingly easy.

A hail of shattered transparisteel and debris drove the Emperor back from Kota, breaking his concentration and freeing the Jedi Master from the fatal web of energy. Smoking and weak, Kota fell away and was caught by Garm Bel Iblis. The apprentice tossed them the comlink and advanced on Palpatine.

"Good," hissed the Emperor, his claw-like hands upraised between them like a weak old man fending off an attacker. Stumbling, he fell to his knees. "Yes." He looked up at the apprentice. "You were destined to destroy me. Do it! Give in to your hatred!"

The apprentice stood over him for a moment with his lightsaber upraised. Its aqua light reflected in the eyes of the galaxy's Emperor as though it was the last thing he would ever see.

With a snap, the apprentice extinguished the blade and lowered his arm.

Kota limped up behind him and put a hand on his shoulder. "That's it, boy," he said with rough pride. "He's beaten. Let it go."

The sound of engines from above distracted them both. They looked up to see the Rogue Shadow descending over the shattered dome, lights flashing on and off to attract their attention. Its repulsors dispelled the last of the smoke and sent the apprentice's tattered cape whipping around his legs.

Juno, he thought. At last, everything is going to be all right.

"You fool!" snarled the Emperor, sending another wave of Sith lightning into Kota's back. "He will never be yours."

Kota fell with his arms upraised, and the apprentice knew that it wasn't over yet. The moment of truth had arrived.

Without hesitation, he stepped between Kota and the Emperor, taking the full brunt of the Sith lightning into his own body.

The pain was incredible, searing every nerve back to its individual cells, skewering each of them on white-hot needles. He had never before felt anything like this. He wanted to recoil from the source, to curl into a ball and let unconsciousness take the pain away, but somehow he stayed standing, seeing the world through a crackling blue light, and even took a step toward the Emperor.

"Go!" he hissed at Kota. "Hurry!"

The general hesitated only for a moment. He, too, had seen a glimpse of the future, the apprentice remembered. He knew that it came down to a simple choice: him and the Rebels or the apprentice and darkness forever. Gathering up the Rebels, Kola ushered them toward the descending ship.

Another staggering, painful step and the Emperor was within the apprentice's reach. With shaking fingers, he took the old man's bony shoulders in his hands and gripped them tight. The Sith lightning spread to engulf the two of them, fueled by both their desperations. The Emperor tipped back his head and howled in lascivious pain. Darkness threatened to envelop the apprentice's mind, but he clutched to consciousness with feverish will. He had to see this through. He had to.

A squadron of stormtroopers ran into the room, led by a limping Darth Vader. They raised their blasters to gun down the Rebels as they fled up the Rogue Shadow's ramp.

"No!" the apprentice cried, dropping his defenses to strike one last time at the Imperials. Energy surged through him. He felt as though a star had blazed to life in his chest. Driven by concern for his friends rather than himself, he embraced the Force completely, utterly, and was rewarded with strength that made his efforts with the dark side look like those of a child. His nerves were on fire. Streamers of light radiated from his skin. His bones glowed like radiant lava.

He saw rather than felt the massive shock wave that consumed a large portion of what remained of the observation dome. A glowing bubble of fire tore the stormtroopers to shreds and engulfed Vader and the Emperor. Shrapnel filled the air like dust caught in the beam of the Death Star's powerful laser.

Tossed like a leaf, the Rogue Shadow fled in haste, ramp snapping shut on its precious cargo.

The apprentice felt himself leaving his body again. Or was his body leaving him this time? He felt ripped apart by the energy that had flowed through him. Every cell was in shock; every fiber shook. The fire on his face possessed no heat at all. His limbs felt as distant as the farthest arms of the galaxy. He was amazed there was enough left of him to think at all.

Weakened by the blast, the dome's supports gave way. It collapsed into the superlaser dish, triggering a series of conventional explosions. Stormtroopers converged on the site. Through the dense smoke, two figures were visible from the apprentice's rarefied perspective.

Darth Vader struggled to his feet from the rubble, even more damaged than before. He reached out for support and found only his Master, scowling.

Together, unspeaking, they searched the rubble.

When they found what they were looking for, neither of them looked any happier for it.

"He is dead," the Dark Lord intoned, gazing dispassionately at the body at their feet.

This moment, the apprentice thought. I saw this!

"Then he is now more powerful than ever." The Emperor glanced up, watching sourly as the Rogue Shadow sped away into the busy sky. "He was meant to root out the Rebels, not give them hope. His sacrifice will only inspire them."

"But now we know who they are, my Master. I will hunt them down and destroy them, as you always intended-starting with the traitor Bail Organa."

The Emperor waved him silent and turned to walk away. "Patience, Lord Vader. Far better to destroy a man's hope first. Or that of someone close to him ..."

Hope will never he destroyed, the apprentice thought. Not now. It'll survive anything else you can throw at them . . .

Darkness pressed in. He didn't fight it. Juno was safe. That was all he cared about now. He didn't need to be there to see what happened next. He could imagine well enough.

Just if you wanted to know about Galen

Let's talk about you "speed." From your battle with Cdiddy, where he totally called you on over exaggerating his speed, you came to the conclusion that he was able to move at 68 MPH. That seems fast but Doc Ock fights Spider-men who move at 80 MPH. He is more than capable of holding his own at that speed. So I don't think that Vader's speed is really all that impressive nor is it anything that would surprise Doc Ock.

Lol you cheated your way through this, scholar. It's impressive enough to move fast enough to the teleporter before your team could even start getting eachother in the hole. Killing a man before he could blink is impressive, the speed however, isn't as impressive as Spiderman. HE WOULD SURPRISE DOC WITH A FORCE CRUSH and he could target his internal organs faster than his ferrokinesis can kick in.

Conclusion

I can say my team will do all sorts of things and I have free reign to that because I have the perk which removes Team Chemistry as an argument that can be made against my team. You elected not to take the perk so it is a perfectly viable argument that you have to actually address. I don't because I have the Perk. You literally can't make any argument against my teamwork without violating the rules.

LOL, my team doesn't know eachother. That's exactly why they have done so well and havent gotten in eachothers heads like you tried to do with Joker and his Joker Venom. Team Chemistry or not, your team will never get along, Plus, Alien Queen would try to kill your whole entire team upon meeting of the first day and your whole entirety of the Jokerization would kill them. Prep isn't enabled so you can't even have that.

How does your team know one another? Oh wait, they don't know anything about one another. How does Storm Shadow know that Vader can push him up? How does Vader know that Storm Shadow is a good choice for that? Exactly, neither of them knows anything about one another. How do they come up with a plan in less than 5 minutes that would require knowledge far in excess of what they have here. Also, do they even speak the same language? Vader speaks Galactic Basic which isn't English, that is just something they do for the film. So how does he even begin to explain the Force to someone who can't understand a single thing he is saying. Tarzan barely even speaks English and won't understand anything about how either Ryu or Vader's powers work. How does your team hope to function as a team, if they can't even communicate much less understand what each other does?

This is extended Universe therefore they speak english in the comics and the film. Why is it so impossible for Storm to ask to be pushed up? He could easily climb for that matter if you're going to cry about it, Force Pushed up onto the building or not, Storm is getting on that roof. Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes know eachother very well actually, given they're from the same universe and grown up together as kids. Tarzan speaks perfectly fine English and he taught himself how to read and write. You think he couldnt understand them? Ridiculous.

They will have to resort to "Every Man For Himself" because that trust is not there. Independent is the New Black is the worst possible perk unless your team members know each other, which yours do not. You built your team to fail.

Right.. because that worked so well in my other matches. The teamwork is separating themselves from eachtother and sharing the common goal, killing your team. Not to mention they wouldn't get in the way of eachother and know the objective at hand. You built your team upon lies cheating and utter nonsense that couldn't work in this thread and shouldn't have in your past debates that even got you here.

You haven't ever used your characters as anything other than a battering ram. This is a common form of debating that requires no skill to do. You didn't use any real strategy, you just relied on tired speed blitz and overwhelming force arguments to win you the day. My team completely sidestepped your team and can ignore them for the most part.

Stating that I have no skill is ridiculous and you're a child for trying to use any sort comments to down me and the way I debate. You have little to zero respect while you're debating and try to down opponents and try to find weakspots becauase your team as a whole is jeopardized from the fact that you cant follow rules to begin with. You use cowardice and try to call it strategy and try to keep combat away as much as possible.

This obviously means so much to you that you have to try to come at me and try to pick at my strategy that has worked thus far and try to make it sound like it's never worked when your whole entire argument, strategy and past debates have been altered from your use of the Prep Enabled Joker Venom of which isn't accustom to Joker at all when he's only used the Jokerized Venom in one series and hasn't used it since.

This was too good not to use. Did it on snapchat a few days ago and felt the need to use it now:)

#22 Edited by Cjdavis103 (9799 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Edited by lukehero (11925 posts) - - Show Bio

@cjdavis103: @iragexcudder:

CJ: Right this fight has become.

Ira: Good stuff, only thing is I wouldn't say they would all die. More like 1/3rd of them or more if they got jokerized.

#24 Edited by Cjdavis103 (9799 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by lukehero (11925 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by Cjdavis103 (9799 posts) - - Show Bio

@lukehero:

wohaaaa calm down there bro that's is a bit over the stoppage of this fight

it is bad but not that bad

#27 Edited by lukehero (11925 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by Cjdavis103 (9799 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by Iragexcudder (5550 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by IndieComicsFTW (3252 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Edited by Iragexcudder (5550 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by Cjdavis103 (9799 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by Iragexcudder (5550 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by Cjdavis103 (9799 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by lukehero (11925 posts) - - Show Bio

@cjdavis103: @iragexcudder: @indiecomicsftw: I wanted to check before I made this statement, to be sure. Diredril is a great debater, but Ira's last post was 2 Days ago? I saw on Dire's account he made posts on April 3rd & 4th(Today). So I have to assume he waved the white flag since he never actually rebutted. I'm not going to vote, because I have a bias which I already informed indie & ira of in which the way Joker Venom ways used & the rules about what "Transmutation" means. Just my .50 Cents you can go buy some coffee with.

#36 Posted by Iragexcudder (5550 posts) - - Show Bio

@lukehero: thanks Luke. You know your input matters to me, thank you buddy. You've been a great help to me and I thank you man

#37 Edited by DireDrill (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

@indiecomicsftw: I never got any notifications for this thread so I assumed that he had failed to post a reply. I had no idea he had made his post or else I would have replied. I come home from work to like 4 or 5 notifications all telling me that this was in voting.

#38 Posted by IndieComicsFTW (3252 posts) - - Show Bio

@diredrill: I never plan to votes yet so make your case and we can get onto votes later.

#39 Posted by IndieComicsFTW (3252 posts) - - Show Bio

@diredrill: @iragexcudder: I see many people still complaining on the Joker Venom. Here is my final ruling, Diredrill has use this argument in all 3 matches, its een allowed with no issue brought up, and no one ever brought it up either. So Its allowed for this match as it has been.

#40 Posted by Iragexcudder (5550 posts) - - Show Bio

Voting begins

@lvenger @sovereign91001 @oy_the_billy_bumbler @darkraiden @thetruebarryallen @tomlikesfries @boschepg @veshark

@oy_the_billy_bumbler @one_tooth_pianist @jokergeist @floopay @dondave @roman_sionis @comicstooge @wolverine08 @dratini1331 @carter_esque @princearagorn1 @yourneighborhoodcomicgeek @killemall @jashro44 @ghostravage @fetts @jedixman @the_imperator @dccomicsrule2011 @juiceboks @deathstroke19 @thetruebarryallen @bullpr @baron_von_santa@morbid_pyro @project_exu @mattman94 @unbreakable_fs4 @humanrocket @oceanmaster21 @juiceboks @allstarsuperman @lol @shot @lukehero @supermanwithatan01 @cdiddyman911 @saren @comicstooge @allstarsuperman @oceanmaster21 @dextersinister @frozen @indiecomicsftw @jokergeist @diredrill

@darkseid1006 @rikr2 @jaxthejester_2014 @cdiddyman911 @cjdavis103 @pierpat @cosmicallyaware1

#41 Posted by lukehero (11925 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I'm not going to vote as I have already explained why, but good luck with votes.

#42 Posted by Iragexcudder (5550 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by Cjdavis103 (9799 posts) - - Show Bio

@iragexcudder: already voted and ithought there was no more debate?

as it stands all due respect to Diredrill who is a great debater but in this case it is still

#44 Posted by Iragexcudder (5550 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Edited by DarkRaiden (8202 posts) - - Show Bio

So....are we waiting for Diredrill or not? If not, then my vote goes to @iragexcudder. I mean...who let Darth Vader into this tournament >_<.

BTW I do like how you countered his plan and turned it on him. Prety cool.

#46 Posted by Iragexcudder (5550 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: thanks for the vote and input man, yeah Vader helped out quite a bit here haha but thank you for the response

#47 Posted by Cjdavis103 (9799 posts) - - Show Bio

So....are we waiting for Diredrill or not? If not, then my vote goes to @iragexcudder. I mean...who let Darth Vader into this tournament >_<.

BTW I do like how you countered his plan and turned it on him. Prety cool.

agreed i had my entire team arrayed against vader with help from 80 combat droains and i still lost aprently -.-

#48 Posted by Iragexcudder (5550 posts) - - Show Bio

@cjdavis103: lol I bet if you would've enabled them in the beginning of the battle the outcome would've been different I'm sure haha but it was quite intense and fun

#49 Posted by Cjdavis103 (9799 posts) - - Show Bio

@iragexcudder:

-.- yeah i really did not think they where nessary untill towards the end

#50 Posted by Iragexcudder (5550 posts) - - Show Bio