• 53 results
#1 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Gear

All characters will have standard gear. Gear will be labeled before each match. However they will be expected to be totting around this gear. Be realistic. All ammo, Projectiles, Ect will be limited as you label. Again be realistic as your not carrying around 100 Frag Grenades, or 200 Rockets for a RPG.

Versions

All are considered Cannon Expanded Universe. This means as long the movie, game, comic, novel are all cannon with the other, than your all good. Unless specified directly the version being used.

In Character

Everyone is in character, however they have no rivalries anymore.

Battlefield

Top Team Red, Bottom Team Blue. Distance between the 2 is over 1000 meters.

Objectives

Welcome to Hell. Thanks to your last mission with the Hacker, we have been able to fully take control of the Ultimate Weapon in the sky. It is time to give our enemy the bitter taste they gave us. However they seem to have a rather large base with a powerful force field to stay safe. This is where come in. Underneath the base is a large labyrinth of caves and tunnels. We want you to place mini nuke charges on the support columns of rock, thus forcing the base to cave in. You must set up at least four charges on the columns in the picture. Beware their is word someone else is down there as well. Once down you will have to return to your starting spot and wait 3 minuets till pick arrives via drill.

• Plant 4 charges.
  • Survive 3 minuets till pick up.

Teams

@cadencev2

Terminators : T-800, T-850, T-1000, TX, T-600

@jokergeist

Arkham Inmates : Joker, Bane, Mr. Freeze, Dead Shot, Poison Ivy, Killer Croc (All Pre 52)

#2 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by Jokergeist (4935 posts) - - Show Bio

Uhh... ya. Sure. *puts on debating gloves*

One sec...

#4 Edited by Jokergeist (4935 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: On second thought, would you mind going first? All this T-nonsense is giving me a headache..

#5 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: On second thought, would you mind going first? All this T-nonsense is giving me a headache..

lol Ok.

For Gear:

T-800 and T-850: 6 Round Grenade Launcher (Tear gas and High Explosive Rounds), 40 Watt Plasma Rifles, Plasma Handgun, Flight Packs, 2 Extra Hydrogen Fuel Cells.

T-600: Minigun and 203 Grenade Launcher.

T-X: Herself

T-1000: 9mm Sub Machine Gun.

First thing to know Terminators is how tough they are. T-X, T-800, and T-850 are made from Hyper Allow. Add to that T-X, T-850, and T-800 all have around 3 ton strength.

Feats for T-800s and T-850s. Thing to remember about the difference between the 2 is Plasma Resistance. T-850 has better Plasma Resistant Hyper Alloy.

Strength

T-800 Strength is over 3 tons for sure.

1) T-850 strength in his arm breaks TX's arm.

2) T-850 strength holds up with one arm a Nuclear Blast Door and burns out its motor holding it up.

3) T-850 smashes car engine block and car frame.

4-5) T-800 busts from tons of concrete from the middle of a built dam!

6-7) T-800 rips through Elevator Doors and Elevator.

8) T-800 holds down a Helicopter on maximum thrust.

9) T-800 busts through reinforce steel door.

10) T-800 busts through steel prison door.

11) T-800 rips open Armored doors of a Swat Van.

12) T-800 with one hand rips a T-600 in half and carries the top half. Thats half a ton of steel there.

13) T-800 smashing T-1000 into solid concrete wall and buckling the wall.

T-1000 is also as strong as a T-800.

Durability

Terminator is made from Hyper Alloy Combat Chassis. It has proven to be ungodly durable.

T-800 feats against extreme Force and Pressure.

1-2) T-800s have tons of earth and rock cave in on them, escape through the rubble with ease.

3-4) T-800 free falls from Empire State Building, still going.

5-6) T-800 sunk to bottom of the Pacific, survives ocean pressure and all to walk back a shore.

7-8) T-800s survive crushing Ocean Depths from Sub Dive.

9) T-800 is hit by a easy 40 Ton Semi Truck moving at 50 MPH head on, suffers minor injuries.

10-11) T-800s get hit by a full on Train, ran over, and still going.

12-13) T-800 hit by a Up Armour Swat Team Van moving at highway speeds, no damage.

T-800 feats vs Explosions and Weapon Fire.

1) Tanking a Anti vehicle 203mm Grenade Luncher Round twice with no damage.

2-4) Walk through ground zero of a massive Car Bomb.

5-7) Gets hit by a heavy duty truck, then still going gets hit with a anti tank missile. Terminator is still functioning.

8) Pipe Bomb in it weak joints, still going!

9-10) Hit with a house full of Pipe Bombs, no damage.

11) T-800 rises from a propane truck explosion. Sitting in the driver seat to take the full blast and still going strong.

T-800 feats of Electricity and Heat.

1-3) T-800 survives being submerge in a vat of industrial boiling acid.

4) T-800 tears through Electric Fence.

5-6) T-800 brushes off Electricity of a whole hospitable

7-8) T-800 hit by lightning bolt, operates just fine in seconds.

9-10) T-800 is temporary KOed by a whole City Power Grid. Never fried any of its circuits and shortly rebooted.

11-12) T-800 hit by a grazing blow of a Electromagnetic Fazer (EMP blast) and is unaffected.

13) T-800 covered in molten steel.

14) Terminators are mad to be electronic resistant.

The best way to beat a T-800 is with Plasma Weapons, yet even Plasma Weapons are not fully Effective. T-850s are even more resistant to Plasma Weapons.

1) T-800 getting shot by Reese and point blank in the back

2) T-800 takes shots in the back by mini Hunters, and yes Terminator 3-D was cannon as James Cameron who written and directed meant it to be.

3) T-850 takes plasma fire from TX that can vaporize the front end of a fire truck.

4) T-800 takes 4 plasma shots of this super plasma pistol before being blown to pieces.

5-6) T-800 takes direct plasma fire from rebels that bounce off his armor.

7-8) T-800 shows incredible durability from Reese's Plasma Rifle, however takes a vehicle mounted Plasma Cannon to blow it to pieces.

Speed and Skill

Many people believe Terminator is not fast nor skilled. Untrue.

1-2) T-800 Skill and Agility allows it to bail from Jet Bike to scalling the brick wall in seconds.

3-4) T-800 plants single strike blows in martial arts form.

5-7) T-800 reacts and move faster than than the humans and then with Restrain Techniques disarms them.

8) T-800 takes down humans at a sprint with moves while outpacing a sprinting and fit Mary.

9) T-800 moves fast enough and stealthy enough to stay out of the site of the Cops that surrounded crashed car.

10) A T-800 moves faster than the human rebels can react killing all of them but one, who would then be used for questioning.

11) T-800 faster than Bar Owner Reaction.

12) T-800 agility and skill riding down elevator cable.

13) This T-800 moves so fast and stealthy that the Cops thought they were surrounded by a large gang!

CPU

T-800 CPU is its pride and joy. It allows for micro second processing and suplies Terminator with all the combat knowledge it has. It is also learning chip with tons of pre install knowledge and gathers more on its own.

1) Detail Files on the Human Body.

2) A Learning Chip as per the Cannon Theatrical Release. It is constantly learning to be a better machine in its mission.

3) Proves unable to be hacked by TX.

4) Commented by Dudley who is half Terminator that one can only Temporary reprogram a Terminator, not override it or hack it.

5) Scans and points out the most relevant addressees of a phone book.

6) Hacks and obtains information from a government computer shot to hell.

7) Scans and understands the targets weakness.

8) Scans and breaks down how to drive stick shift.

9) Here a T-800 is able to scan and confirmed the tech used in its recent defeat.

10) Confirm face scans from 100s of feet away.

The T-800s also have detail files on themselves and can self repair as well reroute power.

1) T-800 reroutes power source after major damage.

2) T-800 doing minor repairs.

3) T-800 does major repairs with scavenge parts from another T-800.

Scanners

The T-800 models have very advance scanners. Including X-Ray, Infrared, Nightvision, and more.

1) Scanners pick up resistance behind a car.

2) Scans targets a mile away and deep in a mine shaft with X-Ray scanners.

3) Scans through the door to ambush resistance.

4) Scans target half a mile away in a group of people through a building.

5) Switches to X-Ray.

6) X-Rays through the earth at a grave.

7) X-Rays through Marcus Cyborg body and at his heart, his weak spot.

With this in mind we can measure up T-X measure up T-X.

Definitely slightly superior to T-800 series.

TX also has a powerful Plasma Cannon that can turn into a Flame Thrower. She also has Hacking Abilities to any machine with a transmitting single.

Very Powerful Plasma Cannon.

Durability to tanks a Anti Armor RPG to the face.

Finally she has a major hacking ability via frequency scanners and direct contact. She has through frequencies hacked Phones, Computers, and Cop Cars.

T-1000. He is made of Poly Alloy Liquid Metal. There is not a whole lot of facts how this works or reacts, what we do know through feats that the only thing that can kill a T-1000 is complete molecule breakdown.

Strength

The T-1000 is as every bit as strong as the T-800.

1) T-1000 Strength Manhandles the T-800s.

2) T-1000 Strength casually one handed pushes and pulls a 2 ton Iron Beam with momentum!

Durability

Due to it Liquid Metal body the T-1000 durability is nothing short of near invincible.

1) Frozen Solid and then shot to pieces. Reforms shortly after.

2) Repairs Shot Gun holes in seconds.

3) Head Blown in 2, reforms with no problem.

4) Shrugs off shot gun rounds on the run.

5) T-1000 suffers a heavy wreck and then explosion. Comes out of the fire in seconds unscathed.

6) The only way to kill T-1000 was being dropped into a tank of molten steel. Even then it took over 10 seconds before T-1000 succumbed to the damage. Very durable.

7) T-1000 hit full on by a grenade, does not even phase it.

Now we move onto T-600. the mass produce Steel Terminator.

Now the most powerful, but still a killing machine that is hard to put down.

And that is my Terminator Team.

#6 Posted by Jokergeist (4935 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: AhhHHhhh headache got worse..!

I'll post my wimpy super-amazingly-destructive-and-invincibly-devastating-team-of-villains soon.

#7 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Edited by Jokergeist (4935 posts) - - Show Bio

Gear

Joker: .50 cal revolver, crowbar, Joy Buzzer, acid-flower, exploding cigars, Joker Gas

Bane: brass knuckles, twin MP5s, ballistic vest, grenades, and a Bowie Knife

Mr. Freeze: Cryo-Suit, Cold-Gun

Deadshot: Deadshot Suit, Deadshot Helmet, wrist-mounted guns, grenades, assault rifle, sniper rifle

Poison Ivy: her sexiness

Killer Croc: a pair of underwear

The Fancy Shmancy

First thing to know Arkham Inmates is how tough they are. Joker, Poison Ivy, Mr. Freeze, and Deadshot are made of 5% skin, 70% water, and 25% internal organs. This means they have the durability of an average human. Impressive, huh?

Bane is on drugs, and Killer Croc has a skin disease.. so their durability is superhuman. 'Cuz that's what drugs and diseases do. They give you superpowers.

Bane

He takes steroids. What a rolemodel <3

Strength

Bane's strength is over 2 tons for sure.

LOOK AT MY MUSCLESSSSS!!!!!

1-3) Bane breaks Killer Croc's arm

4) Knocks out Man-Bat with one punch

5) Breaks the neck of a prehistoric giant bird creature.

Durability

Bane is made of the Venom steroid. It's proven to be not-so-ungodly durable.

1-4) Handling torture, tanking over 500 stone bricks thrown at him

4) Shrugs off an electric attack

Killer Croc

This freak of nature was born with a genetic mutation, giving him a tough and thick scaly hide (He was bullied as a child).

Strength

I'm so tough, I don't use napkins to wipe my mouth!

1-2) Killer Croc overpowers Batman in a brawling match. Batman says he doesn't stand a chance against Croc's strength. *In the second scan, Croc mentions that he doesn't feel pain.

3) Tears a bank vault door clean off its hinges

Durability

1) Shrugs off a shotgun blast at close range

2-3) His reptile skin is too thick for bullets to do harm

As you can see, your team of indestructible robots is clearly outclassed by my.. lizard.

As you've shown, your Terminators are near-invincible. I see that. Sure, I may not be able to destroy them. But guess what? I'm not going to.

Why destroy 'em when I can freeze 'em! Your Terminators are resistant to gunfire, blunt force, heat, electricity, and explosions. However, they are all vulnerable to being frozen solid. Damn, I wish I had some kind of Ice God on my team... -oh wait!

Mr. Freeze is my MVP here. He will turn all of your precious robots into immobilized statues of solid ice in a matter of seconds. Hmm.. lets's take a look at one of your strongest members: T-1000.

In Terminator 2, he was frozen easily. Skip to 0:20

He was effectively slowed, then he began to crumble, and in a matter of seconds he couldn't move. As you can see, Terminators have no special resistance to cold temperatures. Mr. Freeze's cold gun will have them motionless much faster than shown above.

It was only because Arnold shot him that he was shattered and able to reform. However, he cannot reform if he's simply left frozen. And that's what Mr. Freeze will do; he'll let him stand there frozen, untouched, and with a shocked expression on his face. Same goes for the rest of your terminators - they'll all be turned into helpless statues. Huh, this reminds me of Medusa.

Here's my Master Plan:

At the start of the mission:

• Joker, Bane, and Killer Croc disperse separately to plant the nuke-charges. It'll take a few seconds to set up on all four columns.
  • Poison Ivy grows an army of plants to restrain the Terminators and tangle them up. Given that this is taking place underground, making plants here will be easy.
  • Deadshot begins to blind your robots by shooting their eyes. Terminators' visionary functions depend on their optical receptors. Two perfect shots to the eyes will destroy their optical receptors, thus blinding them and making them useless. Deadshot has perfect aim and his visor enhances his accuracy further, making this a quick & easy task. He'll start with T-850, then proceed to blind T-800, and etc.
  • As Deadshot blinds T-850, Mr. Freeze puts his cold gun to work, freezing TX first. His cold beam is extremely fast, taking only a few seconds for each terminator to become completely immobile. In approximately half a minute, your entire team will be frozen.

To be more specific:

1. Deadshot blinds T-850 while Mr. Freeze freezes TX.
  2. Deadshot blinds T-800 while Mr. Freeze freezes T-1000.
  3. Deadshot blinds T-600 while Mr. Freeze freezes T-850.
  4. Mr. Freeze freezes T-800.
  5. Mr. Freeze freezes T-600.
  6. Voilà! Your entire team is frozen.

Basically, your team is being restrained by Poison Ivy's plants, blinded by Deadshot's gunfire, and frozen by Mr. Freeze's cold gun, all while Joker, Bane, and Killer Croc plant the charges. As the terminators stand frozen and immobile, my team peacefully wait 3 minutes until pick up.

@cadencev2: You know what's funny? This Arnold just got defeated by this Arnold!

Sincerely,

#9 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jokergeist:

First thing to know Arkham Inmates is how tough they are. Joker, Poison Ivy, Mr. Freeze, and Deadshot are made of 5% skin, 70% water, and 25% internal organs. This means they have the durability of an average human. Impressive, huh?

Bane is on drugs, and Killer Croc has a skin disease.. so their durability is superhuman. 'Cuz that's what drugs and diseases do. They give you superpowers.

So thats how it works.

Why destroy 'em when I can freeze 'em! Your Terminators are resistant to gunfire, blunt force, heat, electricity, and explosions. However, they are all vulnerable to being frozen solid. Damn, I wish I had some kind of Ice God on my team... -oh wait!

Mr. Freeze is my MVP here. He will turn all of your precious robots into immobilized statues of solid ice in a matter of seconds. Hmm.. lets's take a look at one of your strongest members: T-1000.

In Terminator 2, he was frozen easily. Skip to 0:20

He was effectively slowed, then he began to crumble, and in a matter of seconds he couldn't move. As you can see, Terminators have no special resistance to cold temperatures. Mr. Freeze's cold gun will have them motionless much faster than shown above.

It was only because Arnold shot him that he was shattered and able to reform. However, he cannot reform if he's simply left frozen. And that's what Mr. Freeze will do; he'll let him stand there frozen, untouched, and with a shocked expression on his face. Same goes for the rest of your terminators - they'll all be turned into helpless statues. Huh, this reminds me of Medusa.

That is actually a pretty decent plan. 3 things tho.

1)

Mr. Freeze Cold Gun. It Freezes people, yet it is not as cold as the stuff that hit T-1000. A Chemical Freezing cold. Mr Freeze ice gun is a lot weaker.

Batman with a small Hand Held Thermo Warmer can melt the Ice enough to break free. Best thing to notice is Batman exposed skin does not even suffer Frost Bite!

As he tells Flash, only Mr. Cold can Freeze someone solid. Your Freeze Gun is not freezing the Terminators at all except T-1000 and even he can break out as it is not a Chemical Freezing Cold.

All the Terminators have to worry about is breaking free of the Ice.

Since T-800 can break free from inside solid pour concrete damn, I say it is a good bet they can break free of the Ice.

2)

Mr. Freeze has REALLY SLOW reaction time.

Heck he cannot even tag Batman at close Range with rapid firing.

Yet he is suppose to tag my Terminator who have Micro second Reaction time and speed?

The Terminator will see the threat and fire a Plasma Gun faster than Freeze can think.

This is more a problem for your team thanks to the Terminator Scanners which are all X-Ray and Inferred.

1) Scanners pick up resistance behind a car.

2) Scans targets a mile away and deep in a mine shaft with X-Ray scanners.

3) Scans through the door to ambush resistance.

4) Scans target half a mile away in a group of people through a building.

5) Switches to X-Ray.

6) X-Rays through the earth at a grave.

7) X-Rays through Marcus Cyborg body and at his heart, his weak spot.

3)

Since all my guys have guns and heavy in Range combat, there is a good chance Mr. Freeze, the only gut with a legit threat of range firepower, would be targeted and taken out by the superior reaction time and accuracy of my terminators.

1-2) T-800 with orders of no deaths, fires on the cops with a wild minigun and grenade launcher. He successfully takes out the Cop Cars while forcing the cops back. All with no deaths, not even accidental ones.

3) T-850 fires off 700+ rounds as its scanners counted, and performs the same feat as the T-800 above.

4) T-800 on motorcycle and air born takes out squads of cops before landing.

5) T-800 predicts the cops movements as he runs along the wall.

6) T-800 saves ammo on Canadian military by killing each one of them with a single shot.

7) T-850 slamming to a stop fires the inaccurate RPG to hit TX's Plasma Gun dead on.

8) T-800 with Buzz Saw Blades takes out 3 bikers speeding away on choppers.

9) T-800 with a single shot takes out a HK out of the sky.

So I think that handily defeats Mr. Freeze as MVP.

At the start of the mission:

• Joker, Bane, and Killer Croc disperse separately to plant the nuke-charges. It'll take a few seconds to set up on all four columns.
  • Poison Ivy grows an army of plants to distract the Terminators and tangle them up. Given that this is taking placeunderground, making plants here will be easy.
  • Deadshot begins to blind your robots by shooting their eyes. Terminators' visionary functions depend on their optical receptors. Two perfect shots to the eyes will destroy their optical receptors, thus blinding them and making them useless. Deadshot has perfect aim and his visor enhances his accuracy further, making this a quick & easy task. He'll start with T-850, then proceed to blind T-800, and etc.
  • As Deadshot blinds T-850, Mr. Freeze puts his cold gun to work, freezing TX first. His cold beam is extremely fast, taking only a few seconds for each terminator to become completely immobile. In approximately half a minute, your entire team will be frozen.

Basically, your team is being distracted by Poison Ivy's plants, blinded by Deadshot's gunfire, and frozen by Mr. Freeze's cold gun, all while Joker, Bane, and Killer Croc plant the charges. As the terminators stand frozen and immobile, my team peacefully wait 3 minutes until pick up.

Well here is the more than likely scenario.

My Team will activate their X-Ray Scanners. They will see your team before they see mine.

T-800 and T-850 fills the whole cave with Tear Gas.

This will not only blind most of your team, but will affect Poison Ivy, Croc, Bane, and Deadshot.

Meanwhile my team has X-ray Infrared and will take cover while picking your team off with Plasma fire.

T-1000 will simply run to your team firing his Sub Machine gun. The rest target and kill Freeze. Deadshot cannot see a thing and is hacking up snot like no tomorrow.

This will mean in the opening second Freeze, Poison Ivy, and Deadshot are dead before they can really dictate the match in any way. Ivy Plants are next to useless when she is dead and one shot will end her.

As seen these Plasma Weapon are devastating.

The best part is you have nowhere to hide as both T-800s can Fly.

Pretty useful for mobility issues.

Flying over the battlefield firing at anything in the sanners mean you cannot take cover and be shot down in Micro Second reaction speed.

T-1000 will simply hunt down and kill Deadshot who cannot harm him. Once all your guys are dead that can affect me, they kill your Joker, Bane, and Croc with superior firepower and stats.

#10 Edited by Jokergeist (4935 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's play: The True or False Game!

@cadencev2 said:

@jokergeist: Mr. Freeze Cold Gun. It Freezes people, yet it is not as cold as the stuff that hit T-1000. A Chemical Freezing cold. Mr Freeze ice gun is a lot weaker.

False! The chemical that hit T-1000 was liquid nitrogen, a cryogenic fluid that can reach between 63 K and 77.2 K. Mr. Freeze's Cold Gun is laser-powered, giving it super powerful exertion force and extreme atmospheric pressure. His advanced cold gun is definitely colder than liquid nitrogen. It produces temperatures nearing absolute zero (0 K). The living tissue on Terminators will freeze as quick & easy as any normal person.

You seriously think that liquid nitrogen is stronger than THIS?

Batman with a small Hand Held Thermo Warmer can melt the Ice enough to break free. Best thing to notice is Batman exposed skin does not even suffer Frost Bite!

True! Batman came prepared. He specially designed the Thermo Warmer to negate the immobilization effects of Freeze's cold gun. Also, his suit protects him. Sadly for your Terminators, they have no such preparations, so they'll freeze accordingly.

As he tells Flash, only Mr. Cold can Freeze someone solid. Your Freeze Gun is not freezing the Terminators at all except T-1000 and even he can break out as it is not a Chemical Freezing Cold.

Since T-800 can break free from inside solid pour concrete damn, I say it is a good bet they can break free of the Ice.

False! He told Flash that only Captain Cold can transmute flesh into crystals. Mr. Freeze's cold gun is still advanced enough to cocoon someone in solid ice, thus completely restricting body movement. T-800 was able to smash the dam with heavy striking force. Striking force requires momentum, and to generate momentum requires free movement. Ice restricts movement, and therefore prevents T-800 from striking the ice. He's trapped.

Mr. Freeze has REALLY SLOW reaction time. He cannot even tag Batman at close Range with rapid firing.

Yet he is suppose to tag my Terminator who have Micro second Reaction time and speed?

False! It's not that Mr. Freeze is slow, it's that Batman is fast. He's the goddamn Batman, remember?

Terminators get tagged all the time. They rely on their durability to tank attacks rather than avoiding it. They were hit a thousand times in the movies, and a thousand times in the comics:

1) T-800 tagged by a grenade launcher

2) Getting tagged by Reese and shot point blank in the back

3) Tagged in the back by mini Hunters

4) Tagged by 4 plasma shots before being blown to pieces

5-6) Tagged by direct plasma fire from rebels

Now he'll be tagged by a laser-powered cold gun.

The Terminator will see the threat and fire a Plasma Gun faster than Freeze can think.

False! Your Terminators will see a threat alright, but it won't be Mr. Freeze. To them the immediate threat will be Poison Ivy's plants, which'll be wrapped around their legs and bodies, like so:

*Note that not even Superboy can break free of its grip

My Team will activate their X-Ray Scanners. They will see your team before they see mine.

False! My team will locate yours just as easily. Deadshot's helmet has detection properties (x-ray, infrared, night vision, etc.), Killer Croc can sniff them out, and Poison Ivy will find them through the earth.

T-800 and T-850 fills the whole cave with Tear Gas.

This will not only blind most of your team, but will affect Poison Ivy, Croc, Bane, and Deadshot.

False! Poison Ivy is immune to all types of toxins and poisons. Deadshot doesn't cry. Bane can handle the severe symptoms of Venom, which includes intense pain, dehydration, madness, and coma. Your tear gas will look like a joke to him. Really, only Killer Croc will be affected.

T-1000 will simply run to your team firing his Sub Machine gun.

This will mean in the opening second Freeze, Poison Ivy, and Deadshot are dead before they can really dictate the match in any way. Ivy Plants are next to useless when she is dead and one shot will end her.

False! T-1000 can't run with vines holding him to the ground. And Freeze & Deadshot's armor are bulletproof.

The opening second will take place with the Terminators being plant-raped, so their initial concern at the start is escaping. As they struggle, they'll be surprised when Deadshot starts sniping their eyeballs out, depriving them of their vision. Next thing you know, the blind robots realize that they can't move.

Deadshot's Accuracy

Trust me, shooting out the Terminators' eyes will be no problem at all. This guy is the original Bullseye.

1-2) His Bio. Described to be the world's best marksman.

3) Here's him doing target practice. Doesn't even have to see to hit his targets.

4-5) Snaps Green Arrow's bowstring with one shot.

6) Hits his opponent's hand, disarming her.

You may think that he will not fare well against tougher foes like your Terminators. You're wrong.

The Closer is a super strong and durable Metahuman assassin. He's bullet-proof. That didn't stop Deadshot from defeating him:

1. http://img225.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=07848_Deadshot_04_1035_122_203lo.jpg#
  2. http://img109.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=07850_Deadshot_04_9046_122_994lo.jpg
  3. http://img156.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=07855_Deadshot_04_2054_122_1029lo.jpg
  4. http://img178.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=07861_Deadshot_04_3066_122_380lo.jpg
  5. http://img241.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=07863_Deadshot_04_9075_122_114lo.jpg

Deadshot knows how to optimize his opponent's weak points to effectively bring them down. In this scenario, he'll gain the advantage by destroying your terminators' vision. Don't even try to suggest that he might miss. He won't.

"You bulletproof guys all make the same mistake. Think it means you can't be hurt. Everybody's got weak points. Everybody."

—Deadshot

Sincerely,

#11 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jokergeist:

False! The chemical that hit T-1000 was liquid nitrogen, a cryogenic fluid that can reach between 63 K and 77.2 K. Mr. Freeze's Cold Gun is laser-powered, giving it super powerful exertion force and extreme atmospheric pressure. His advanced cold gun is definitely colder than liquid nitrogen. It produces temperatures nearing absolute zero (0 K). The living tissue on Terminators will freeze as quick & easy as any normal person.

Liquid Nitrogen is a chemical base substance and cold. Not the same as a freeze beam. Chemicals change the makeup of what they come into contact with.

And then what? It will break off and the Terminators keep moving as they can withstand Freezing Temperatures. Batman does with Freezes gun all the time.

True! Batman came prepared. He specially designed the Thermo Warmer to negate the immobilization effects of Freeze's cold gun. Also, his suit protects him. Sadly for your Terminators, they have no such preparations, so they'll freeze accordingly.

Again, you failed to mention how Batman skin is fine or how the MANY victims of Freeze have been thawed out with no damage to their bodies.

You also seem to forget Machines to do feel cold and the Temperatures Freeze uses is not enough to break them. He says as much to Flash that only Cap Cold can reach Absolute 0 and freeze things through.

False! He told Flash that only Captain Cold can transmute flesh into crystals. Mr. Freeze's cold gun is still advanced enough to cocoon someone in solid ice, thus completely restricting body movement. T-800 was able to smash the dam with heavy striking force. Striking force requires momentum, and to generate momentum requires free movement. Ice restricts movement, and therefore prevents T-800 from striking the ice. He's trapped.

.... T-800 fell into Solid Concrete when it was wet. He was temporary shut down. He has NO STRIKING Ability whatsoever. He simply Smash out with strength alone. Ice stands no chance.

False! It's not that Mr. Freeze is slow, it's that Batman is fast. He's the goddamn Batman, remember?

Terminators get tagged all the time. They rely on their durability to tank attacks rather than avoiding it. They were hit a thousand times in the movies, and a thousand times in the comics:

So your argument is Terminator are slow when I showed their Speed and Reaction times?

1-2) T-800 Skill and Agility allows it to bail from Jet Bike to scalling the brick wall in seconds.

3-4) T-800 plants single strike blows in martial arts form.

5-7) T-800 reacts and move faster than than the humans and then with Restrain Techniques disarms them.

8) T-800 takes down humans at a sprint with moves while outpacing a sprinting and fit Mary.

9) T-800 moves fast enough and stealthy enough to stay out of the site of the Cops that surrounded crashed car.

10) A T-800 moves faster than the human rebels can react killing all of them but one, who would then be used for questioning.

11) T-800 faster than Bar Owner Reaction.

12) T-800 agility and skill riding down elevator cable.

13) This T-800 moves so fast and stealthy that the Cops thought they were surrounded by a large gang!

Then you have the Accuracy as well to counter.

1-2) T-800 with orders of no deaths, fires on the cops with a wild minigun and grenade launcher. He successfully takes out the Cop Cars while forcing the cops back. All with no deaths, not even accidental ones.

3) T-850 fires off 700+ rounds as its scanners counted, and performs the same feat as the T-800 above.

4) T-800 on motorcycle and air born takes out squads of cops before landing.

5) T-800 predicts the cops movements as he runs along the wall.

6) T-800 saves ammo on Canadian military by killing each one of them with a single shot.

7) T-850 slamming to a stop fires the inaccurate RPG to hit TX's Plasma Gun dead on.

8) T-800 with Buzz Saw Blades takes out 3 bikers speeding away on choppers.

9) T-800 with a single shot takes out a HK out of the sky.

Add to all this still is the Tear Gas that is blinding sight for your whole team thanks to all the Tear Gas being launched.

How is Freeze targeting them, getting a shot off, and freezing them when all my Terminators beside T-1000 are in the cover of Tear Gas/smoke with X-Ray Infered, Have Micro second Reaction Time with Superior Accuracy, and even if one got tagged that Terminator can break free easy?

I think voters will agree Freeze is a near non factor.

False! Your Terminators will see a threat alright, but it won't be Mr. Freeze. To them the immediate threat will be Poison Ivy's plants, which'll be wrapped around their legs and bodies, like so:

Again they will ignore the small stuff and keep moving. They have Thermal X-Ray Vision and will know to target your team as they are the ones making the plants. They have cold calculated tactics and never panic.

Even then a Plasma Blast will clear the area and all the Tear Gas will blind the plants as well. Also both T-800s can fly and take to the air.

Another point is Posion Ivy does not have the overwhelming Plant Advantage in a cave of solid stone and super heat (looks like lava in the picture lighting that cave).

False! My team will locate yours just as easily. Deadshot's helmet has detection properties (x-ray, infrared, night vision, etc.), Killer Croc can sniff them out, and Poison Ivy will find them through the earth.

I have a surprise for ya.

Mt T-800 has a built in EMP pulse to target small electronic devices it sees as a threat.

Bamsky. This applies to both Deadshot's Eye Lens and Mr. Freezes Gun.

They can also analyze ahead of team to pinpoint your tech.

1) Analyzes Robot and Human with the controller.

2) Scans the Truch to learn to drive Stick Shift.

3) Scans computer parts and realizes what weapons against it has been made from them.

They will early on in cover with Tear Gas flowing scan and read the tech that is being used. EMP stare ftw!

False! Poison Ivy is immune to all types of toxins and poisons. Deadshot doesn't cry. Bane can handle the severe symptoms ofVenom, which includes intense pain, dehydration, madness, and coma. Your tear gas will look like a joke to him. Really, only Killer Croc will be affected.

I will take it. It still provides major smoke cover and Deadshot has no feats to suggest he is immune to it.

False! T-1000 can't run with vines holding him to the ground. And Freeze & Deadshot's armor are bulletproof.

How are the vines targeting him? He has no Body Heat, and is running in smoke. I guess we can assume the Plants simply find him with no logic, rhyme, or reason. Till I see how they locate him, they shouldn't mess with him.

As for being bullet proof, its all good as the T-X and both terminators are using Plasma.

T-600 is using grenade launcher and Minigun which pierces Bullet Proof armor.

The opening second will take place with the Terminators being plant-raped, so their initial concern at the start is escaping. As they struggle, they'll be surprised when Deadshot starts sniping their eyeballs out, depriving them of their vision. Next thing you know, the blind robots realize that they can't move.

Poison Ivy cannot see her targets nor can she hide from 2 flying Terminators with Thermal X-Ray Scanners and Plasma Guns.

Deadshot device will be scanned as soon the battle starts and EMP before anything done. Also since my terminators look human, Deadshot will not even think to shoot them in the eyes off the bat.

Deadshot's Accuracy

Again see above, he will not shoot the eyes first as he has no clue they are robots.

Reasons why you lose so far.

1) Tear Gas. I have Tear Gas all over the field affecting Deadshot and Killer Croc for sure. It also acts as a heavy smoke screen.

2) X-Ray Thermal Scanners. My whole team pretty much can scan your team through cover and pinpoint all the devices, tech, and locations of your team through the Tear Gas/Stone Cover.

3) Robots look human in every way. Deadshot (Your second MVP) will not shoot their eyes first when he has no clue they are Cyborgs, by then it be too late. He by character shoots the head or heart.

4) Poison Ivy is not (nor has) summon a plant army in a Stone Cavern with Lava nearby.

5) Mr. Freeze (MVP) Freeze Gun, Reaction Time, and lack of immunity to Plasma fire is all proof how useless he is in this Tear Gas Cavern.

6) T-1000 and T-X being the most invulnerable ones will be sprinting at 25 MPH to your team with Machine Guns and Plasma Cannon going.

7) T-800s will activate Flight packs and pick off everyone.

8) Killer Croc, Joker, and Bane are all useless in this fight. I have a team of T-800, T-850, T-1000, T-X, and T-600 vs Poison Ivy, Deadshot, and Mr. Freeze. It is my 5 machines vs your 3 MVPs.

GG.

#12 Edited by Jokergeist (4935 posts) - - Show Bio
@cadencev2 said:

Liquid Nitrogen is a chemical base substance and cold. Not the same as a freeze beam. Chemicals change the makeup of what they come into contact with.

And then what? It will break off and the Terminators keep moving as they can withstand Freezing Temperatures.

Uhh no. Didn't you just read what I wrote? Terminator flesh has no resistance to freezing temperatures at all. I already proved that his cold gun is superior to liquid nitrogen. Your main argument is that MISTER FREEZE is unable to make things freeze. I suggest finding a new argument.

Again, you failed to mention how Batman skin is fine or how the many victims of Freeze have been thawed out with no damage to their bodies.

No I didn't. You failed to read what I said. "Batman came prepared. His suit protects him." It'd be appreciated if you'd actually read my post. And you forget one thing: it's a damn COMIC BOOK. Of course they get frostbite if they're directly encased in a glacier of ice, but why would anyone want to read about it in a comic?? Sheesh, you're running out of arguments.

T-800 was able to smash the dam with heavy striking force. Striking force requires momentum, and to generate momentum requires free movement. Ice restricts movement, and therefore prevents T-800 from striking the ice. He's trapped.

.... T-800 fell into Solid Concrete when it was wet. He was temporary shut down. He has NO STRIKING Ability whatsoever. He simply Smash out with strength alone.

Oh really? No striking at all? Lies!

He had plenty of movement space and he obviously punched it.

I think voters will agree Freeze is a near non factor.

I think voters will find Freeze to be your downfall. ;)

So your argument is Terminator are slow when I showed their Speed and Reaction times?

Again, you failed to read. When did I say they're slow? Never did. I said they rely on their durability to tank attacks rather than avoiding it. If you try to deny this, then you've resorted to desperation. They get tagged all the time, don't deny it.

Add to all this still is the Tear Gas that is blinding sight for your whole team thanks to all the Tear Gas being launched.

Mr. Freeze's ice beam & cold gusts will blow it all away. So much for that plan.

False! T-1000 can't run with vines holding him to the ground.

How are the vines targeting him? He has no Body Heat, and is running in smoke.

Till I see how they locate him, they shouldn't mess with him.

You know that you have no escape, so your excuse is that they won't target him at all? *sigh*

There are so many instances in the comics in which her plants find and attack their target without any problems. It was never a problem before, and it's not a problem now. Plants have a sensitive touch-sense, and also detect motion. Look it up if you want a detailed explanation, but be assured that they work fine. They'll be wrapped around T-1000 before he deploys any gas, so smoke isn't a problem either.

Another point is Posion Ivy does not have the overwhelming Plant Advantage in a cave of solid stone and super heat (looks like lava in the picture lighting that cave).

Yep, she does. This is an underground cave. Where do you think plants come from? The ground. Pamela is right at home.

The OP doesn't say anything about lava, so that point is invalid. (I know this is your tourney, but you can't suddenly alter the scenario for your own benefit)

Again, they will ignore the small stuff and keep moving. They have Thermal X-Ray Vision and will know to target your team as they are the ones making the plants. They have cold calculated tactics and never panic.

They have no idea that my team is the source of the plants. There are no plant-controllers in the Terminator world, and they have no knowledge of Poison Ivy's ability. They'll presume the plants are their enemy. Oh, and how will they "ignore it and keep moving" if the damn plants are wrapped around them and restricting their movements?

What? They'll shoot the plants? That didn't work out for these guys, who had guns with 'em.

I have a surprise for ya.

Mt T-800 has a built in EMP pulse to target small electronic devices it sees as a threat.

Bamsky. This applies to both Deadshot's Eye Lens and Mr. Freezes Gun.

Yay! I love surprises! *opens gift* What the-? An EMP? Boooorrring.

Sorry, this isn't gonna affect the outcome. Mr. Freeze's gun is laser-powered, not electricity. And Deadshot doesn't need his special vision to get perfect shots to your Terminators' eyes.

Deadshot device will be scanned as soon as the battle starts and EMP before anything done. Also since my terminators look human, Deadshot will not even think to shoot them in the eyes off the bat.

Nope, they'll be under the terror of Poison Ivy's plants, so no scanning necessary ;)

And Deadshot would activate his visor before any EMP's are employed. It will clearly see the robotic structure of their endoskeleton. There's no mistaking that.

Gee, no suspicion here.

Your Excuses

Let's take a look at your "counters" to my tactics:

My Attack: Poison Ivy attacks your team with a massive bundle of plants.

Your Excuse: Her plants can't find them.

INVALID. This is just a poor counter to avoid the problem.

---

My Attack: Mr. Freeze will freeze your robots.

Your Excuse: Mr. Freeze is unable to freeze things.

INVALID. He's f%*&king MISTER FREEZE.

---

My Attack: Deadshot will shoot out your Terminator's eyes with perfect aim.

Your Excuse: Deadshot won't shoot their eyes because he thinks they're human.

INVALID. Another lame excuse because you know Deadshot can't miss. Deadshot's visor will immediately identify them as robots.

Reasons why I win!

1. Your tear gas is useless. It has minimal effect and Mr. Freeze will simply blow it away.
  2. Poison Ivy's plants will restrict the Terminators from moving or attacking.
  3. The restraint will make it easy for Deadshot to get a clear shot to snipe their eyes. Terminators become useless without their vision.
  4. Mr. Freeze's cold gun is extremely powerful and will freeze all of them solid. It nears absolute zero, so don't say it isn't cold enough.

Yes. Good Game indeed. ^_^

Sincerely,

#14 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by Jokergeist (4935 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jokergeist:

Uhh no. Didn't you just read what I wrote? Terminator flesh has no resistance to freezing temperatures at all. I already proved that his cold gun is superior to liquid nitrogen. Your main argument is that MISTER FREEZE is unable to make things freeze. I suggest finding a new argument.

He will freeze them in ice if he hits them, they can easy break through as it is not shattering there Hyper Allow bodies, only the flesh.

However my point stands they will diable the Freeze gun with EMP and Freeze will be shot early on due to NO REACTION speed feats.

No I didn't. You failed to read what I said. "Batman came prepared. His suit protects him." It'd be appreciated if you'd actually read my post. And you forget one thing: it's a damn COMIC BOOK. Of course they get frostbite if they're directly encased in a glacier of ice, but why would anyone want to read about it in a comic?? Sheesh, you're running out of arguments.

It be aprreciated to note Batman suit is no more durable or resistant to ice than Hyper Allow..... I mean you logicaly ignore this.

Also again EMP Pules and Tear Gas equals dead Freeze before he can fire a shot.

Oh really? No striking at all? Lies!

He had plenty of movement space and he obviously punched it.

Again, wrong.

T-800 get thrown in wet Grade A Concrete and sinks to the bottom. After it reboots it smashes clean through after starting with NO MOMENTUM!

Block of Ice? Please.....

Again, you failed to read. When did I say they're slow? Never did. I said they rely on their durability to tank attacks rather than avoiding it. If you try to deny this, then you've resorted to desperation. They get tagged all the time, don't deny it.

I deny nothing as my Argument is they react and kill a threat Faster than Freeze can ever react to.

1-2) T-800 reacts and takes out Targets before they can react.

3-5) T-800 reacts and move faster than Humans pulling the triggers, then Disarms them just as quick.

6) T-800 kills 4 out of 5 Resistance Members before they can fire back. Then reacts to avoid a death blow from the 5ths Plasma Rifle to capture him alive!

7) Stated in Black and white. Process threat, best possible solutions, and then takes aim, and fire! All within the blink of a eye.

8) T-800 in a close combat fight analyzes the foe for weakness, spots it, and executes, all between Marcus own attack.

T-800s are simply faster at reaction time and can find the best way to kill your Mr. Freeze before your Mr. Freeze brains can process them.

These are why Terminators are fast.

Mr. Freeze's ice beam & cold gusts will blow it all away. So much for that plan.

Not really, Show me Mr. Freeze doing this? At all. Also Tear Gas pours Smoke constantly for 15 seconds. That is not being blown away when Freeze is dead in .5 Seconds.

You know that you have no escape, so your excuse is that they won't target him at all? *sigh*

So you have no answer to that. Sigh.

There are so many instances in the comics in which her plants find and attack their target without any problems. It was never a problem before, and it's not a problem now. Plants have a sensitive touch-sense, and also detect motion. Look it up if you want a detailed explanation, but be assured that they work fine. They'll be wrapped around T-1000 before he deploys any gas, so smoke isn't a problem either.

Again this falls on taking your word she uses plants that do that.

Yep, she does. This is an underground cave. Where do you think plants come from? The ground. Pamela is right at home.

They tend not to grow in Lava Sulphur toxic gas Caves or grow in any significant numbers in solid stone.

The OP doesn't say anything about lava, so that point is invalid. (I know this is your tourney, but you can't alter the scenario for your own benefit)

That is my Observation. That is yellow Orange Light and more I look at it, it looks light lava type lighting in a Cavern. I am just using my own Observation here and voters can agree with it or not.

They have no idea that my team is the source of the plants. There are no plant-controllers in the Terminator world, and they have no knowledge of Poison Ivy's ability. They'll presume the plants are their enemy. Oh, and how will they "ignore it and keep moving" if the damn plants are wrapped around them and restricting their movements?

Yeah, they kinda do base on Logic of a Computer. They do not stop to kill cops after a target? Only the one directly in there way. This is a fact in all the comics and movie. Your plants will be ignored and dealt with only if absolutley have to.

Also I have T-1000 who can morph his body around plants as he has shown!

So they are not getting him.

I have 2 Flying T-800s with flight packs.

Not getting them really.

TX has a Flame Thrower and easy 3 ton strength. Not getting her.

The only one they are getting is T-600. However Ivy be dead in moments.

What? They'll shoot the plants? That didn't work out for these guys, who had guns with 'em.

Those guys have 3 Ton strength and Plasma Guns? Didn't think so.

Sorry, this isn't gonna affect the outcome. Mr. Freeze's gun is laser-powered, not electricity. And Deadshot doesn't need his special vision to get perfect shots to your Terminators' eyes.

LOL tech is tech and Lasers rely on electricity more than anything to power. It still has Circuits to burn out :) You have no proof his "tech" will not be burned out. At all.

Deadshot cannot fire through all the smoke, thus the Tear Gas :)

Nope, they'll be under the terror of Poison Ivy's plants, so no scanning necessary ;)

............ Machines like Terminators feel fear now........ I think you just conceded.

And Deadshot would activate his visor before any EMP's are employed. It will clearly see the robotic structure of their endoskeleton. There's no mistaking that.

Not really when he see Human foes, he is quite cocky and will take aim to simply shoot. By then it is too late as My Terminator in a blink of a eye have scan everyone and process how to deal with them.

Honestly I think were done here. You are basing facts on why you win rather than successfully counter why I say you cannot. I mean you just stated Terminator will get freaked out over plants (Non existent ones mind you) and that was a very incorrect statement.

So post your last attempt at a rebuttal and we will get to votes guy. Been overall a enjoyable match. GL

#17 Posted by dondave (38907 posts) - - Show Bio

When does voting start?

#18 Edited by Jokergeist (4935 posts) - - Show Bio

All that stuff about "reacting first" and "EMP'ing first" and "shooting first" is baloney. They're under assault from plants FIRST before they do anything. The plants are what they are reacting to, not Mr. Freeze or Deadshot. Their initial nanospeed reaction to the plants will not be EMP, because they are PLANTS. So stop with your EMP nonsense.

It be aprreciated to note Batman suit is no more durable or resistant to ice than Hyper Allow.

Didn't you read the "Batman came prepared" part? Obviously he made the suit cold-resistant. Duh.

About T-800: Again, when the cement dried he had plenty of movement space. And he obviously punched it.

Not really, Show me Mr. Freeze doing this? At all.

Bahahahaha!! Show you Mr. Freeze doing what?? Firing his gun? OKAY.

The cold gusts will blow away the smoke. End of Story.

They tend not to grow in Lava Sulphur toxic gas Caves or grow in any significant numbers in solid stone.

Again, you're ignoring the fact that it's underground. We're still in the Earth's crust, and even underneath that is more earth for plants to grow. (and you made up the lava thing -_-)

The OP doesn't say anything about lava, so that point is invalid. (I know this is your tourney, but you can't alter the scenario for your own benefit)

That is my Observation. That is yellow Orange Light and more I look at it, it looks light lava type lighting in a Cavern. I am just using my own Observation here and voters can agree with it or not.

And it is my Observation that you are cheating. You're making assumptions and playing it off as fact. If the voters want to vote for a cheater, they will.

Yeah, they kinda do base on Logic of a Computer.

The Logic of a Computer won't think that plants are being conjured by a human. "Human-controlled plants" are unrealistic and illogical to a computer. And again, they are unaware of Poison Ivy's ability. So for the last time: her plants will not, and can not, be ignored.

T-1000 can morph around them? Great. He's still getting frozen. Can't morph around that.

T-800's can fly? Great. The plants will grab them before they lift off. (the plants can always..ya know.. GROW. They can extend upwards and pull them down from the air.)

TX has a flamethrower? Great. Won't be so useful when Deadshot shoots her eyes out. And when Mr. Freeze immobilizes her.

LOL tech is tech and Lasers rely on electricity more than anything to power. It still has Circuits to burn out :) You have no proof his "tech" will not be burned out. At all.

Haha we'll see who laughs last! Mr. Freeze's gun and suit aren't electronically powered at all. They both run on cryogenic fuel, same fuel that rockets use. Why do you think he carries a tank of fuel on his back?

EMP = No Effect

Not really when he see Human foes, he is quite cocky and will take aim to simply shoot. By then it is too late as My Terminator in a blink of a eye have scan everyone and process how to deal with them.

Yes, really. His visor will immediately reveal their robotic structure. When he notices that they're robots, he'll shoot their eyes. It's not complicated.

............ Machines like Terminators feel fear now........ I think you just conceded.

*facepalm* I wasn't implying anything about fear. Don't be silly. It was an EXPRESSION. "Under the terror of" = under the assault of Pamela's plants, not literal terror. I meant they'd be preoccupied with Poison Ivy's plants so they won't bother to scan or EMP or anything. Right now they're not concerned about Deadshot or Mr. Freeze.

Honestly I think were done here. You are basing facts on why you win rather than successfully counter why I say you cannot.

I agree, I think you're done. I'm not basing facts on why I win, I'm basing why I win on facts. And I've provided successful counters to everything you've said. You try to give imaginary reasons why my strategy won't function, rather than actually making your own strategy to defeat it.

You claim that Mr. Freeze's gun isn't cold enough, yet it's more powerful than the stuff that freezes T-1000.

You claim that Poison Ivy can't summon her plants in an underground cave, yet the geographic structure of the earth proves that she can. (You also made up the idea that there's lava. Shame on you)

You claim that Deadshot won't aim for the eyes because Terminators look human, yet his visor can see their robotic side.

Your Fate

Your team's Fate depends on three factors:

1. Whether or not Poison Ivy can restrain them with her plants (she can)
  2. Whether or not Deadshot can snipe their eyes (he can)
  3. Whether or not Mr. Freeze can securely immobilize your robots (he can)

The Winner (me) is clear. Go ahead and call for votes.

Sincerely,

#20 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (26988 posts) - - Show Bio

@jokergeist: I'm giving this too you, I beleive you arguements were more on point and Candence did not counter Mister Freezes freeze ray imo.

#21 Edited by DireDrill (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

@jokergeist: Who would have thought that Arkham Inmates would make it so far in this tourney. Ultimately Ivy and Freeze combo is hard to beat when you have as limited a strategy options as Terminators allow. The versatility of the Inmates is just too much. Poison Ivy in general is way too powerful for tourney involving street level guys.

#22 Posted by MasterAction (671 posts) - - Show Bio

Jokergeist for me- he presented his argument in a clear manner and made good use of scans. This isn't to say Cadence didn't do well, but Jokergeist's argument for me was more convincing. However I'm not a big Terminator fan...

#23 Posted by Veitha (3362 posts) - - Show Bio

Jokergeist for me- he presented his argument in a clear manner and made good use of scans. This isn't to say Cadence didn't do well, but Jokergeist's argument for me was more convincing. However I'm not a big Terminator fan...

this

#24 Posted by HigorM (4260 posts) - - Show Bio

This is another epic battle I´ll never sicken to watch. Two amazing debaters supporting amazing teams. Cadence once again proved how dangerous and efficient those terminators can be. In the other hand Jokergeist presented a solid plan with the use of his teammates abilities in a very plausible way. So..

I vote for @jokergeist

congrats to both!

#25 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8787 posts) - - Show Bio

jokergeist did great job i def have more respect for mr freeze n poisin ivy but my vote goes to cadnenceV2

#26 Posted by Dextersinister (6520 posts) - - Show Bio

@jokergeist: Gets the vote on a close one.

He's right no one ever hits Batman with a gun, he has unnatural reflexes.

The scans showing the T's reflexes had them tanking the bullets.

#27 Posted by Juiceboks (10886 posts) - - Show Bio

@jokergeist Overall Jokergeist did a better job thoroughly going over his team's capabilities. Though I will say there isnt an abundant amount of vegetation for Poison Ivy to use in underground caves..he still gets my vote

#if we had this many people vote for our debate then it would be me up against the terminators :P

#28 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2986 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm undecided. I might have to read again to see who wins tbh.

#31 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Edited by CaptainDoeo (789 posts) - - Show Bio

@jokergeist:

God, I love you. I do. Everything is perfect. Keep doing what your doing. I think it's close, and my biases makes me not a reliable source. I just had to say that I love you.

#34 Posted by Chaos Prime (10857 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm undecided. I might have to read again to see who wins tbh.

Me too

#35 Posted by CaptainDoeo (789 posts) - - Show Bio

After a lot of thinking and rereading, I have to say Jokergeist. I don't see tear gas filling the entire cave, which is what CadenceV2 mostly relied on. Great debating to the both of you!

#36 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 had no answer for the cryogenic-fuel-powered Mr. Freeze-gun+Poison Ivy combo.

(and neither does anyone else, really)

#37 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarklordpandamonium: I had many counters, all my guys scan threats and can shoot Freeze faster than he can think. That was pretty solid IMO and showed the examples twice.

I still fail to see how Freeze is a factor at all when he has no dodging or speed reaction feats at all and my Terminator are packing Laser Speed Plasma Guns with Micro Second targtting times.

Only replying as ya called me out.

#38 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: @jokergeist said that it wouldn't matter because they'd all be tied down by plants. He then backed this up with a feat of her plants tying down Superboy.

#39 Posted by Jokergeist (4935 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually Cadence had one single counter. And that counter is impossible due to Poison Ivy plants restraining their movements and misdirecting their gunfire. It also cancels all that "scanning threats" stuff. Realistically they're helpless.

That strategy relies on "shooting first," and is just overall unrealistic.

#40 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

@cadencev2: @jokergeist said that it wouldn't matter because they'd all be tied down by plants. He then backed this up with a feat of her plants tying down Superboy.

1) Which is why I countered with No Way in Satan Hump Palace of Love could Ivy summon a army of plants in less than 2 seconds, out of a stone cavern, and with what appears to be lava nearby.

2) 2 Terminators can fly, I gave them the Flight Packs as gear and showed it in scans.

3) T-1000 cannot be tangled, he is Liquid Metal and ooze around any plant, all feats I showed.

People tend to ignore my counters cause Poison Ivy in their eyes is somehow unbeatable is their deal. I made 3 Counters and good ones.

#41 Posted by Jokergeist (4935 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Edited by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: 1) Jokergeist pointed out that plants grow in such environments

2) As jokergeist said, plants can grow.

3) Hm. Actually, Jokergeist's only counter to this was 'he can't do this frozen!' Regardless, I don't think T-1000s odds are good against...well, jokergeist's entire team.

but as jokergeist recommended, I am letting it go.

#44 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: 1) Jokergeist pointed out that plants grow in such environments

2) As jokergeist said, plants can grow.

3) Hm. Actually, Jokergeist's only counter to this was 'he can't do this frozen!' Regardless, I don't think T-1000s odds are good against...well, jokergeist's entire team.

but as jokergeist recommended, I am letting it go.

Its your vote, if you feel that way, no point in debating it. IMO I countered well. Thats that.

#45 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it is time to get the last match on. Jokergiestwins!

#46 Posted by Jokergeist (4935 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Good Game ^_^ It was fun.

It was. your next match should be interesting if Vintage plays his cards right. I picked a perfect setting for his Garra and your Poison Ivy.

#48 Edited by Jokergeist (4935 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Uh oh. It better not be a Desert. THAT would be cruel :P

Your next match should be interesting if Vintage plays his cards right.

The Joker card trumps all. ;)

#49 Posted by Dratini1331 (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: That chess picture doesn't make sense! Who do you think you are? Schniezel? I should vote against you based on that =P

#50 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20446 posts) - - Show Bio

A bit late but I would have voted for Jokergeist.