PYP R1: Pierpat vs BoschePG (Need votes)

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By IndieComicsFTW

Rules

No Caption Provided

Master Hands jobs include in the list below.

• Master Hand will make sure matches are made to give, for example, a all Kryptonian Team magic brass knuckles to help them beat a Ghost Rider Team that would otherwise stomp. Same for Psykers vs a non Psyker team.
  • Master Hand is also in charge of BFR. You can BFR a foe, teammates, or yourself for a total of 5 minuets. after that Master Hand forces you back to the arena where said BFRed person cannot be BFR again for 10 seconds. Anyone who played Smash Brothers understands this concept.
  • Master Hand also keeps Reality Warping and Time Traveling from happening with the mighty wag of his finger. You can slow time or speed it up. You can even Freeze time in certain a 100 foot radius for 10 seconds. But that is it. Molecule Manipulation and Transmutation are all allowed.
  • Master Hand makes sure each match give a 10 second No Rush policy. Your characters will have time to set up spells, force fields, ect before the fight starts. Speed Blitzing will come after 10 seconds.

Additional rules to know.

• DC characters are all Pre 52 Unless stated otherwise.
  • All other characters are current unless stated otherwise.
  • All characters have standard Gear and no Prep Gear unless stated otherwise.
  • All characters are in character with morals on.

@pierpat

No Caption Provided

Magneto (Peak Power), Juggernaut (Fully Powered), Apocalyps (AoA)

@boschepg

No Caption Provided

Itchigo (Full Hollow Form), Azien (Peak), Yamamoto (Peak)

Conditions

• Win by Death or KO.
  • BFR and Time Freezing lasts 10 Seconds only before Master Hand Returns all to Normal.
  • All are In Character
  • Battlefield: Earth and to the Moon.

Perks from Master Hand

All members of Pierpats Team can see Soul Energy and Soul Pressure just like any Soul Society member could. ! memeber may have Protection from Reiatsu Crush.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat said:

@indiecomicsftw Can Master hand care to give me a invulnerability to reiatsu crush?

@boschepg want to start?

Your seriously think Mags Shields, Apoc, or juggernaut Forcefield of Cyttorak cannot tank that?

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Pierpat

@pierpat said:

@indiecomicsftw Can Master hand care to give me a invulnerability to reiatsu crush?

@boschepg want to start?

Your seriously think Mags Shields, Apoc, or juggernaut Forcefield of Cyttorak cannot tank that?

Tank the effect of their soul being superior to mine and crushing it?it's not physical force........

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat said:

@indiecomicsftw said:

@pierpat said:

@boschepg want to start?

Tank the effect of their soul being superior to mine and crushing it?it's not physical force........

Yeah pretty much Aizen can kill people with just his presence let alone adding in Ichigo and Yammamoto

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By IndieComicsFTW

@pierpat said:

@indiecomicsftw said:

@pierpat said:

@boschepg want to start?

Yeah pretty much Aizen can kill people with just his presence let alone adding in Ichigo and Yammamoto

Yet Juggernaut is protected by a Magical Forcefield of Cyttorak, no proof it will work on him. Apoc has Celestial Tech protecting him, proof it works on him? The only person who may be affected is Mags.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@indiecomicsftw:

Whats my magic hand perk?

Im assuming since you said peak level with Bleach, the restraints of a Captain level Shinigami on Earth are not in effect? Or is that my Magic Hand perk, lol

@pierpat:

I never use the rietsu crush aspect in a battle. I will use Kyouka Suigetsu though

I just got home. Im off the next two days so let me formulate an attack and tag this thread so I can come back to it if you really want me to start

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg said:

@indiecomicsftw:

Im assuming since you said peak level with Bleach, the restraints of a Captain level Shinigami on Earth are not in effect? Or is that my Magic Hand perk, lol

@pierpat:

I never use the rietsu crush aspect in a battle. I will use Kyouka Suigetsu though

I just got home. Im off the next two days so let me formulate an attack and tag this thread so I can come back to it if you really want me to start

None, your characters do not need it. His team needs it to not be a stomp.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Pierpat

@boschepg said:

@indiecomicsftw:

@pierpat:

Fine, take as much time you need.

Good luck with that, i'll prove it's out of character for that form of aizen to resort to his original Shinkai,and we're fighting morals on.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By boschePG

@pierpat said:

Good luck with that, i'll prove it's out of character for that form of aizen to resort to his original Shinkai,and we're fighting morals on.

Oh, a Bleach fan are we?

Then I would retort that Kyouka Suigetsu is actually now apart of Aizen and that the reason he didnt use Kyouka Suigetsu was because after 400 issues of the manga (and including the 100 years prior to the birth of Ichigo) he constantly used Kyouka Suigetsu and after repeated beating the entire Gotei 13 and Ichigo that he thought he didnt need it...after 400 issues and 100 plus years of constantly beating the same people over and over again.This is random battle

For years he used Kyouka Suigetsu, but if you want to try that angle then I would also say that Final Gengetsu Ichigo didnt defeat peak Aizen. Urahara did with his seal spell and the fact that Urahara was the one that created the complete Hygoyuku so he had first hand knowledge had to counter it...with prep. Ichigo just stalled for time. Does anyone on your team know magic?

Dont worry. Im going to battle you. Im not a one shot end this battle type guy. I want to see the battle. We shall have fun with this one

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Pierpat

@boschepg said:

@pierpat said:

Oh, a Bleach fan are we?

Then I would retort that Kyouka Suigetsu is actually now apart of Aizen and that the reason he didnt use Kyouka Suigetsu was because after 400 issues of the manga (and including the 100 years prior to the birth of Ichigo) he constantly used Kyouka Suigetsu and after repeated beating the entire Gotei 13 and Ichigo that he thought he didnt need it...after 400 issues and 100 plus years of constantly beating the same people over and over again.This is random battle

For years he used Kyouka Suigetsu, but if you want to try that angle then I would also say that Final Gengetsu Ichigo didnt defeat peak Aizen. Urahara did with his seal spell. Ichigo just stalled for time. Does anyone on your team know magic?

Im going to battle you. Im not a one shot end this battle type guy. I want to see the battle. We shall have fun with this one

I am a great bleach fan, i would have chosen the team if you did not.Yamamoto is My charachter, i really loved him, he was all i seek in a leader.

And i know Dangai ichigo technically lost that battle.

Juggy is magic.

Hey, you talk about illusions, i say: tp feats for bleach?

Good luck digging those out.

Aizen falls in NLF(No limits fallacy), and i had an argument about that less than a month ago.

We shall surely have fun.

I'd dare to say you where unlucky to get me at the first round, i'm under the averege debater generally IMO, but bleach is one of my strong-points.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: Shunsui, Urahara and Shinji are my faves.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Pierpat

@boschepg: yamamoto-urahara-kenny/shunsui/Ulquiorra for me.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: Let me start with this. I figured we can go slowly with one point/ counter point

Since I cant open in speed blitz for the 1st ten seconds, Ill let Yamamoto disable Magneto. Magnetic fields loose their force with intense heat. Google it.

Yamamoto can encircle your team with immense heat. You know this. Below is the first appearance of his shikai, Ryūjin Jakka. Here is Shunsui and Ukitake quaking, even though Shunsui has colors and Ukitake can redirect energy

Here is a vid incase readers want to actually see the vid example. I think you will agree that the vid stays true to the manga

Loading Video...

I can even Bankai (East-West-North-South)

This immense heat wipes out all moisture in the air in the city wide area like the Sereitei, which you know took 3 days just to get to Gate to Center of Sereitei. Killing plant life, drying lips, even not allowing Toshiro to use his ice shikai/bankai (lets be real, Toshiro bankais quickest to battle in the entire Bleach series, Lol) (This is Bankai East)

Now Bankai West is very very hot. As hot as the sun. As the scans show below, it gets to 15 million degrees

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

your turn?

I think Magneto isnt magnetizing anything in this field. Juggs and Apocalypse may be a different story, but I wanted to lead with this one point. Awaiting your counter and point of attack

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Finally it starts.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Pierpat

@boschepg:

Let me start with this. I figured we can go slowly with one point/ counter point

Nice idea, i will anyway post a short presentation about my three characters,i'm far too used with it, then we'll continue with your point/counter point Idea.

The X-death team:

Made up of two mutants and a former x-man, mine is a solid and balanced team with an excess of telekinesis and physical strenght, and with an outstanding durability.

Juggernaut:

No Caption Provided

Cain Marki,The avatar of cyttorak. The Juggernaut.

Well, we all know, Nothing stops the Juggernaut.

When he has the full backup of the cyttorak, he has a force field invulnerable to physical force surrounding him, and even without it, he's easily capable of withstanding blows from great powerhouses like Thor or World War Hulk.He also has an incredible regenerating factor, and a great superhuman strength.

Magneto:

No Caption Provided

The Master of Electromagnetism, he is capable of manipulating every form of energy in the electromagnetic Spectrum.

With incredible reaction feats, and powers to move starship-sized bullets from lightyears away, he's a true telekinetic god.

He is also a genius, capable of analyzing his enemy really fast and create elaborated plans.

Apocalypse:

No Caption Provided

A thousand year old mutant, Apocalypse has the widest arrange of powers in this fight thanks to his Mutant Abilities and his Celestial technology.

From telekinesis to telepathy, from super speed to regeneration, he has it.

A casual team buster, he has often soloed X-men teams and fought great powerhouses.

Now, let's go on with point/counter point.

@boschepg said:

@pierpat: Let me start with this. I figured we can go slowly with one point/ counter point

Since I cant open in speed blitz for the 1st ten seconds, Ill let Yamamoto disable Magneto. Magnetic fields loose their force with intense heat. Google it.

Yamamoto can encircle your team with immense heat. You know this. Below is the first appearance of his shikai, Ryūjin Jakka. Here is Shunsui and Ukitake quaking, even though Shunsui has colors and Ukitake can redirect energy

Here is a vid incase readers want to actually see the vid example. I think you will agree that the vid stays true to the manga

Loading Video...

I can even Bankai (East-West-North-South)

This immense heat wipes out all moisture in the air in the city wide area like the Sereitei, which you know took 3 days just to get to Gate to Center of Sereitei. Killing plant life, drying lips, even not allowing Toshiro to use his ice shikai/bankai (lets be real, Toshiro bankais quickest to battle in the entire Bleach series, Lol) (This is Bankai East)

Now Bankai West is very very hot. As hot as the sun. As the scans show below, it gets to 15 million degrees

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

your turn?

I think Magneto isnt magnetizing anything in this field. Juggs and Apocalypse may be a different story, but I wanted to lead with this one point. Awaiting your counter and point of attack

YOu where referring to the Curie temperature i suppose.

Sad that Magneto does not need something to have magnetic proprieties to control it.

Even if his main power is magnetism manipulation, his power is control of every energy in the electromagnetic spectrum.

Every atom is hold together by electromagnetic forces.

Here's a few scans of Magneto not controlling only metals:

Controlling Electricity, better than Storm who is known for town-to city level thunder generation:

No Caption Provided

Magneto controlling Photons to create a shield:

No Caption Provided

Toppling a whole mountain:

No Caption Provided

And,best of the best for the "extreme heat blocks magneto" argument, creating a volcano!:

No Caption Provided

P.S. I am normally against using classic feats for marvel characters, but OP states "Peak Power" Magneto, so i will and have use/d them.

That was my counter point.

My turn to make a point i guess.

Apocalypse is a first level telepath.And it's really first level.

Beating Xavier and Green phoenix Jean in TP:

No Caption Provided

Completely scans a mind in a split secs:

No Caption Provided

I'd like to know how you're team will block team.

In my next post i'll make a longer presentation of my teams ability and post my tactic.

Your turn.

@cadencev2 Amazed you're interested by this battle.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By boschePG

@pierpat: This is going to be good. Ill break it down with two separate sections. A reply to your counter and a counter to your attack. Ill place a spoiler block on the things on the reply so the page doesnt get too long either

@pierpat said

Sad that Magneto does not need something to have magnetic proprieties to control it.

Even if his main power is magnetism manipulation, his power is control of every energy in the electromagnetic spectrum.

Controlling Electricity, better than Storm who is known for town-to city level thunder generation:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

And,best of the best for the "extreme heat blocks magneto" argument, creating a volcano!:

No Caption Provided

Yes I was referring to the Curie temperature. I can even post scans of it working in comic universe if you want?

To rebut your counter.

You know that I know that Yamamoto has tanked lightning before. Three times. For the readers that havent read it, Yamamoto's vice captain (lieutenant), Chojiro, has a bankai that does lightning. Here are scans of Yamamoto tanking lightning

As the Curie temperature suggest, electrons lose their hold on the atom in extreme temperatures. This is all hypothetical since Yamamoto and Magneto are in different universes, but it would lead me to believe that your force field would lose strength against such heat. And then with the concentrated heat of 15 million degrees, I believe it will cut through any force field since it ends everything it touches. Im just giving you my scientific approach as to why his bankai ends everything. Its pretty much slicing through your atoms since the heat is dispersing the electrons

here is Yamamoto tanking energy blast and dispersing it with his heat (Yamamoto is a straight G)

- your mountain crush is legit, but my dudes do acheive supersonic level with shunpo. Im also doubting that ruble will survive the heat either since the Earth's core is predicted to be just molten rock

- Magneto feats at tanking lava isnt on par with the heat Yamamoto since lava doesnt run as hot as Yamamoto

1. Lava burns at 700 to 1200 degrees Celsius. (in Fahrenheit that would be 1400 to 2400 degrees)
  2. Earths Core is predicted to burn at 5430 Celsius (9800 degrees in Fahrenheit
  3. The sun burns at 15 million degrees Celsius (27 million degrees Fahrenheit)...it has been stated that Yamamoto burns (as scan shows) to match those numbers. So for the Americans that are reading this, Yamamoto's bankai burns at 27 million degrees F.
@pierpat said:

P.S. I am normally against using classic feats for marvel characters, but OP states "Peak Power" Magneto, so i will and have use/d them.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

In my next post i'll make a longer presentation of my teams ability and post my tactic.

Your turn.

This is a sticky subject with me regarding TP. It doesnt exist in Bleach-verse so I dont know how it would react to the Shinigami. They are basically just spirits. Does TP work on Ghost Rider or Deadman? There are a few people that do things close to it with illusions and stuff like Ririn, Utagawa, Shinji, As Nodt, Aizen, and Tsukishima, but not straight TP.

That being said, TP usually goes to the indomitable spirit.

We all know Yamamoto just oozes with indomitable will

I do believe probably the astral plane exist in Bleach though. Ichigo talks with Zangetsu and Hollowed Ichigo all the time. Hollow Ichigo has stated early on that Ichigo is the King of his inner realm, while Zangetsu taught Ichigo how to control his inner world, all while Urahara and Tessai were trying to prevent a true Hollow in the real world. It all took place in his mind. Urahara and Tessai waiting in the real world, Zangetsu and Ichigo talking in just seconds in astral plane

You are probably wondering what Im trying to get at here with Ichigo. Im just stating that Ichigo's mind has alot of personas in there, Hollow Ichigo, Zangetsu (his Quincy) and Ichigo himself.

Now this brings me to Aizen. Aizen can see through illusions as he did with Shinji (my fave)

What does that have to do you may be asking? Well...Aizen power controls all five senses to have complete illusions.

You know who else does that in the Marvel universe...Fantomex. We all know that misdirection trumps TP in Marvel since the brain has to register the five senses in order to work, thus misdirection is faster then TP. Fantomex did his misdirection to people on another planet, Aizen did his for over 100 years. Fantomex did his misdirection on both Jean and Xavier too. Now I know I dont have Jean or Xavier in Bleach verse but I just wanted to show the similarities here. Aizen is beating Apocalypse and his TP due to AIzens own form of misdirection.

No Caption Provided

your turn

It seems as though we have picked Yamamoto vs Magneto and now Apocalypse with Aizen. Does that mean Ichigo is vs Juggernaut? You dont have to stick with 1 on 1 matchups in a team setting if you do not choose. Just have to show a counter

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Pierpat

@pierpat: This is going to be good. Ill break it down with two separate sections. A reply to your counter and a counter to your attack. Ill place a spoiler block on the things on the reply so the page doesnt get too long either

@pierpat said

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Yes I was referring to the Curie temperature. I can even post scans of it working in comic universe if you want?

To rebut your counter.

You know that I know that Yamamoto has tanked lightning before. Three times. For the readers that havent read it, Yamamoto's vice captain (lieutenant), Chojiro, has a bankai that does lightning. Here are scans of Yamamoto tanking lightning

As the Curie temperature suggest, electrons lose their hold on the atom in extreme temperatures. This is all hypothetical since Yamamoto and Magneto are in different universes, but it would lead me to believe that your force field would lose strength against such heat. And then with the concentrated heat of 15 million degrees, I believe it will cut through any force field since it ends everything it touches. Im just giving you my scientific approach as to why his bankai ends everything. Its pretty much slicing through your atoms since the heat is dispersing the electrons

here is Yamamoto tanking energy blast and dispersing it with his heat (Yamamoto is a straight G)

- your mountain crush is legit, but my dudes do acheive supersonic level with shunpo. Im also doubting that ruble will survive the heat either since the Earth's core is predicted to be just molten rock

- Magneto feats at tanking lava isnt on par with the heat Yamamoto since lava doesnt run as hot as Yamamoto

1. Lava burns at 700 to 1200 degrees Celsius. (in Fahrenheit that would be 1400 to 2400 degrees)
  2. Earths Core is predicted to burn at 5430 Celsius (9800 degrees in Fahrenheit
  3. The sun burns at 15 million degrees Celsius (27 million degrees Fahrenheit)...it has been stated that Yamamoto burns (as scan shows) to match those numbers. So for the Americans that are reading this, Yamamoto's bankai burns at 27 million degrees F.
@pierpat said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Your turn.

This is a sticky subject with me regarding TP. It doesnt exist in Bleach-verse so I dont know how it would react to the Shinigami. They are basically just spirits. Does TP work on Ghost Rider or Deadman? There are a few people that do things close to it with illusions and stuff like Ririn, Utagawa, Shinji, As Nodt, Aizen, and Tsukishima, but not straight TP.

That being said, TP usually goes to the indomitable spirit.

We all know Yamamoto just oozes with indomitable will

I do believe probably the astral plane exist in Bleach though. Ichigo talks with Zangetsu and Hollowed Ichigo all the time. Hollow Ichigo has stated early on that Ichigo is the King of his inner realm, while Zangetsu taught Ichigo how to control his inner world, all while Urahara and Tessai were trying to prevent a true Hollow in the real world. It all took place in his mind. Urahara and Tessai waiting in the real world, Zangetsu and Ichigo talking in just seconds in astral plane

You are probably wondering what Im trying to get at here with Ichigo. Im just stating that Ichigo's mind has alot of personas in there, Hollow Ichigo, Zangetsu (his Quincy) and Ichigo himself.

Now this brings me to Aizen. Aizen can see through illusions as he did with Shinji (my fave)

What does that have to do you may be asking? Well...Aizen power controls all five senses to have complete illusions.

You know who else does that in the Marvel universe...Fantomex. We all know that misdirection trumps TP in Marvel since the brain has to register the five senses in order to work, thus misdirection is faster then TP. Fantomex did his misdirection to people on another planet, Aizen did his for over 100 years. Fantomex did his misdirection on both Jean and Xavier too. Now I know I dont have Jean or Xavier in Bleach verse but I just wanted to show the similarities here. Aizen is beating Apocalypse and his TP due to AIzens own form of misdirection.

No Caption Provided

your turn

It seems as though we have picked Yamamoto vs Magneto and now Apocalypse with Aizen. Does that mean Ichigo is vs Juggernaut? You dont have to stick with 1 on 1 matchups in a team setting if you do not choose. Just have to show a counter

First of all, there is no Yamamoto vs magneto, i hate reducing team vs team to multiple 1vs1, it is not how team battles work.

Great ideas for the spoilers, i'll use it too to avoid kilo-metric posts.

First of all, your counter.

Temperature of Curie is not like: the more ho ->the less magnetic.

If it's at that temperature or over, it's not magnetic, if it's under, it is.

Yamamoto's bankai being 32 million or 32 thousand Celsius makes no difference at all in this particular context.

And magneto does not use magnetic fields to protect himself, he uses elctro-magnetic ones.

Magnetism:makes magnets work

Electro-magnetism:Makes atoms and molecules stay toghether.

Curie does not affect Electro-Magnetism, just plain magnetism, wich is a slim part of magneto's powers.

Magneto has other offensive manuvers, and the scar Yamamoto has on his forehead, and the points left after it did not defeat me, but........ Mean the Bankai did not defeat him, but it did surely wound him, it did have an affect.

Magneto controls Electricity better than storm(Scan in upper spoiler) and storm did this:

No Caption Provided

When you'll show me that lietenant creating city+ level electricity bolts(the least to harm Silver surfer) we can say Yamamoto will be capable to shrug off Magneto's.

And now, about TP.

Misdirection can help your team slowing Apocalypse, but, like with Jean/Xavier, telepathic awareness is a completely different sense from the normal five, so Apocalypse can still enter Aizen's mind, and stop him, even if he'll take a while.

And,btw, your Aizen does not have that power.

Here, we live on feats.

Aizen went thru a number of transformations, and once he got to the last, he never seemed able to use his original Shinkai.

Given that all his stats, even his being"trascending from the nature of Shinigami", what proof do we have he retained it.

And,even if he had it, why would he use it, given his powers and that in his only fight in that state he never used it?

This fight is in character.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By boschePG

@pierpat said:

First of all, there is no Yamamoto vs magneto, i hate reducing team vs team to multiple 1vs1, it is not how team battles work.

I agree. Just wanted to make sure since this was the first time I have met you in battle

Yamamoto's bankai being 32 million or 32 thousand Celsius makes no difference at all in this particular context.

And magneto does not use magnetic fields to protect himself, he uses elctro-magnetic ones.

Electro-magnetism:Makes atoms and molecules stay together.

Curie does not affect Electro-Magnetism, just plain magnetism, wich is a slim part of magneto's powers.

I just wanted to make sure I made it clear to the readers that the whole metal aspect of Magneto would be nullified by Curie, since it is the main part of Magento's character.

He does have other control but, the effect of electromagentism is also effected by heat.

Inside the Sun, electrons are stripped from the protons by the sun´s intense heat. It has already been stated that Yamamoto's bankai produces the same heat as the su (27 million degrees F)

Electron flow and heat and Ohms law state that
The motion of an electron can be separated into two components: 1) rapid motion driven by temperature

Though Magneto does use the EM spectrum:

1. he does not use it to that effect regularly. I will give you the feat though and say it is allowable

as I try to state, he may be able to manipulate the EM field but the constant law of physics state that that the electrons would scatter. To disregard the physic fact and state that Magneto could still manipulate the electron flow of an atom in intense heat would mean to redefine the character himself, and state that Magneto is on level of molecular manipulation which he is not. Magneto is defined by EM manipulation. Not molecular manipulation. So I think the fact that Yamamoto being able to achieve sun level temperature would mean alot to slow down your control of electron control

Magneto controls Electricity better than storm(Scan in upper spoiler) and storm did this:

No Caption Provided

When you'll show me that lietenant creating city+ level electricity bolts(the least to harm Silver surfer) we can say Yamamoto will be capable to shrug off Magneto's.

We all know that any human KOing the Silver Surfer is widely considered PIS on the Vine. I see TChalla was also with her and we all know Black Panther soloed Surfer, and is considered PIS as well. (and I dont throw around PIS often)

Also, ABC logic does not work in any battle scenario. Just because the 76ers beat the Heat and the Warriors beat the 76ers, it doesnt mean that the Warriors will beat the Heat. Same goes for Magneto>Storm, Storm>Silver Surfer, Magneto vs Silver Surfer means nothing unless shown.

@pierpat said:

Magneto has other offensive manuvers, and the scar Yamamoto has on his forehead, and the points left after it did not defeat me, but........ Mean the Bankai did not defeat him, but it did surely wound him, it did have an affect.

IMO, out of the three times lightning has been used on Yamamoto, to say he has only suffered a 3 inch scar on his forehead does not diminish the feat of Yamamoto to tank such a feat. 3 times and only one scar is still tanking. Also, he achieved the scar when he didnt know what Chojiro's Bankai could do.

@pierpat said:

And now, about TP.

Misdirection can help your team slowing Apocalypse, but, like with Jean/Xavier, telepathic awareness is a completely different sense from the normal five, so Apocalypse can still enter Aizen's mind, and stop him, even if he'll take a while.

Here, we live on feats.

Aizen went thru a number of transformations, and once he got to the last, he never seemed able to use his original Shinkai.

Given that all his stats, even his being"trascending from the nature of Shinigami", what proof do we have he retained it.

And,even if he had it, why would he use it, given his powers and that in his only fight in that state he never used it?

Aizen does have that ability. The scan complete describes what Kyouka Suigetsu does. Look at the definition of Fantomex's misdirection and you get the same definition. The only difference is that Aizen is in Bleach verse and Fantomex in Marvel verse. I can only extrapolate the feat between universes (really thats all we really can do when DC fights Image and so forth) but misdirection is always faster than TP. I will allow the readers to decide that though. Im just stating facts.

Just to let you know I took a small sabatacle here on the Vine just improving my knowledge on manga. It was around 4 months and all I did was focus on manga, and Bleach being my main focus. So we both know Bleach.

We do live on feats but, Im also allowing your 616 Apocalypse feats in your scans though you have AoA Apocalypse do to the OP says peak and Im a kind hearted person and I will believe that those scans happened before Legion killed Xavier.

For Aizen to have peak status would also mean that he has Kyouka Suigetsu. I will show that Aizen does still have Kyouka Suigetsu though even though he transended by Hygoyoku.

Here is Aizen about to fight Mugetsu Ichigo. This will lead to the reason Aizen didnt use Kyouka Suigetsu against Ichigo. Aizen basically orchestrated the life of Ichigo since the White Hollow slashed his mom (combining Hollow and Quincy) and Isshin was willing to become complete human to merge the human and shinigami DNA to cure Ichigo's mom with Urahara. Aizen allowed all that cuz he wanted to see the outcome. He orchestrated the whole events of Bleach for the 100 year span of Aizen's plan.

Now Aizen achieved the "higher" state, and as scans show, didnt consider Ichigo a threat for the entire Bleach series, and more importantly in the scan showing when he achieved higher state. Aizen thought he didnt have to use any abilities on Ichigo since he constantly beat Ichigo which is just PD which morphed into PIS. Aizen doubts the evolution of Ichigo even if he did get a higher state himself. And once Aizen realized Ichigo achieved a higher state he was mad that a human was able to achieve it. In character, Aizen always uses Kyouka Suigetsu

here is Aizen diminishing Ichigo again. Everytime they fight he doesnt think Ichigo is worthy cuz he basically created Ichigo

now you are referring to these scans when Aizen dissolved his zanpakuto cuz he figured what the next level of the zanpakuto was (issues 418-421)

Aizen didnt dissolve his sword cuz he think he didnt need it. He absorbed it as shown below (issues post 500 during Quincy invasion). He is still able to use his misdirection even though he doesnt have his sword (cuz its absorbed) and even sealed under Division 1 prison, he is able to use Kyouka Suigetsu on the Quincy king

you need any more proof Aizen still has it? And as stated, Aizen didnt use his misdirection cuz he has always whooped on Ichigo.

Now to throw this attack in, how about Kido 90 by transformed Aizen. Has enough power to simulate a black hole. Actually its gravity that can effect space/time.

Your turn?

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indiecomicsftw: @pierpat: I got to say that this battle is really going full throttle even though its a first round matchup. Im highly impressed pierpat. Its putting the other battles to shame

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Pierpat

@boschepg: it is going really well.

I'll post tonight,really can't before.

If we continue like this we'll have a two pages battle, not that i won't like it anyway

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Pierpat

@boschepg said:

Electro-magnetism:Makes atoms and molecules stay together.

I just wanted to make sure I made it clear to the readers that the whole metal aspect of Magneto would be nullified by Curie, since it is the main part of Magento's character.

He does have other control but, the effect of electromagentism is also effected by heat.

Inside the Sun, electrons are stripped from the protons by the sun´s intense heat. It has already been stated that Yamamoto's bankai produces the same heat as the su (27 million degrees F)

Electron flow and heat

and Ohms law state that

The motion of an electron can be separated into two components: 1) rapid motion driven by temperature

Though Magneto does use the EM spectrum:

1. he does not use it to that effect regularly. I will give you the feat though and say it is allowable

as I try to state, he may be able to manipulate the EM field but the constant law of physics state that that the electrons would scatter. To disregard the physic fact and state that Magneto could still manipulate the electron flow of an atom in intense heat would mean to redefine the character himself, and state that Magneto is on level of molecular manipulation which he is not. Magneto is defined by EM manipulation. Not molecular manipulation. So I think the fact that Yamamoto being able to achieve sun level temperature would mean alot to slow down your control of electron control

No Caption Provided

We all know that any human KOing the Silver Surfer is widely considered PIS on the Vine. I see TChalla was also with her and we all know Black Panther soloed Surfer, and is considered PIS as well. (and I dont throw around PIS often)

Also, ABC logic does not work in any battle scenario. Just because the 76ers beat the Heat and the Warriors beat the 76ers, it doesnt mean that the Warriors will beat the Heat. Same goes for Magneto>Storm, Storm>Silver Surfer, Magneto vs Silver Surfer means nothing unless shown.

@pierpat said:

IMO, out of the three times lightning has been used on Yamamoto, to say he has only suffered a 3 inch scar on his forehead does not diminish the feat of Yamamoto to tank such a feat. 3 times and only one scar is still tanking. Also, he achieved the scar when he didnt know what Chojiro's Bankai could do.

@pierpat said:

And now, about TP.

Here, we live on feats.

Aizen does have that ability. The scan complete describes what Kyouka Suigetsu does. Look at the definition of Fantomex's misdirection and you get the same definition. The only difference is that Aizen is in Bleach verse and Fantomex in Marvel verse. I can only extrapolate the feat between universes (really thats all we really can do when DC fights Image and so forth) but misdirection is always faster than TP. I will allow the readers to decide that though. Im just stating facts.

Just to let you know I took a small sabatacle here on the Vine just improving my knowledge on manga. It was around 4 months and all I did was focus on manga, and Bleach being my main focus. So we both know Bleach.

We do live on feats but, Im also allowing your 616 Apocalypse feats in your scans though you have AoA Apocalypse do to the OP says peak and Im a kind hearted person and I will believe that those scans happened before Legion killed Xavier.

For Aizen to have peak status would also mean that he has Kyouka Suigetsu. I will show that Aizen does still have Kyouka Suigetsu though even though he transended by Hygoyoku.

Here is Aizen about to fight Mugetsu Ichigo. This will lead to the reason Aizen didnt use Kyouka Suigetsu against Ichigo. Aizen basically orchestrated the life of Ichigo since the White Hollow slashed his mom (combining Hollow and Quincy) and Isshin was willing to become complete human to merge the human and shinigami DNA to cure Ichigo's mom with Urahara. Aizen allowed all that cuz he wanted to see the outcome. He orchestrated the whole events of Bleach for the 100 year span of Aizen's plan.

Now Aizen achieved the "higher" state, and as scans show, didnt consider Ichigo a threat for the entire Bleach series, and more importantly in the scan showing when he achieved higher state. Aizen thought he didnt have to use any abilities on Ichigo since he constantly beat Ichigo which is just PD which morphed into PIS. Aizen doubts the evolution of Ichigo even if he did get a higher state himself. And once Aizen realized Ichigo achieved a higher state he was mad that a human was able to achieve it. In character, Aizen always uses Kyouka Suigetsu

here is Aizen diminishing Ichigo again. Everytime they fight he doesnt think Ichigo is worthy cuz he basically created Ichigo

now you are referring to these scans when Aizen dissolved his zanpakuto cuz he figured what the next level of the zanpakuto was (issues 418-421)

Aizen didnt dissolve his sword cuz he think he didnt need it. He absorbed it as shown below (issues post 500 during Quincy invasion). He is still able to use his misdirection even though he doesnt have his sword (cuz its absorbed) and even sealed under Division 1 prison, he is able to use Kyouka Suigetsu on the Quincy king

you need any more proof Aizen still has it? And as stated, Aizen didnt use his misdirection cuz he has always whooped on Ichigo.

Now to throw this attack in, how about Kido 90 by transformed Aizen. Has enough power to simulate a black hole. Actually its gravity that can effect space/time.

Your turn?

First of all AoA Apocalypse has all powers of standard Apoc, so his feats as standard apoc are fully compatible.

About the ABC logic, i hate it too, but it's not what i'm using.

We can't say that if A>B and B>C A will surely be> to C because different powers, mindsets and morals interact differently.

But we can harmlessly use ABC when we're talking about certain and specific actions, not a full fight.

As if, A is faster than B, B is faster than C, A is surely faster than C.No doubt in that, if PIS/CIS/WIS was not involved.

Having a scar means that that type of attack can harm him, and i need no more, because i'll prove that Magneto can and will create thunder alot stronger than that lieutenant's feats.

Other than the SS feat, that imho is not PIS, we have multiple feats for great thunder capacity for storm:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

i don't honestly get your point of why should still have his shinkai in transcended from, it's all OT to my eyes, transcended Aizen states he has new and completely different abilities, he never states or proofs he has his old shinkai, he even loses his zampakuto at the end of trasformation.....

Why should he have it, going by feats?

And now, let's go into the scientific discussion.

Electromagnetism is active in all molecules, and even in particles that tecnically don't have a mass(I.E. photons, check the already posted scan for magneton's proton shield).

So, even if electrons will be affected by heat , proton's won't, and that will be more than enough for magneto.

And finally, all the thing about the shinkai being like misdirection.

wrong.

Fantomex's power is described as "Reality Screwing", and it's a combination of mentality, link to Eva and movement reading.

Never stated it affected the 5 senses.

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

#27  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

This is..............fantastic.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Cjdavis103

agreed

*sigh* wish my guy would show up

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1 said:

agreed

*sigh* wish my guy would show up

yeah mine too!!! I put just a brief opener and really want to do some more work. could you bump it for me? and by the way....bosche is a stand up guy, he'll get to you.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By boschePG

@pierpat: I figured Ill bump you since I think its still your turn and the site locks any post after two.

@pierpat said:

Having a scar means that that type of attack can harm him, and i need no more, because i'll prove that Magneto can and will create thunder alot stronger than that lieutenant's feats.

Other than the SS feat, that imho is not PIS, we have multiple feats for great thunder capacity for storm:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Im not fighting Storm. Im fighting Magneto but, there is no way to calculate the destructive force of the lightning. I think most readers are going to say lightning is lightning since you showed one scan of Silver Surfer getting hit by lightning. I have no clue what happens afterwards. Also the tanks and helicopters are getting hit by your scans but nothing else more.

Also, we both know Chojiro isnt on Vice Captain (Lieutenant) level. He only remained Yamamoto's Lieutenant cuz he didnt want to leave Yamamoto. Here is Byakuya even stating such. (if you ever want said stats about a person in Bleach, always quote Byakuya) He turned down Captain seats numerous times. He received a Captain's funeral. He was considered a Captain. And Yamamoto still tanked it x3 with just a scratch

Now what many may not know is that it takes years; around 5-10 years just to master it. And grows in strength over the years. Chojiro learned Bankai before Shunsui, Ukitake, Urahara and we havent even seen those three but they are all talked about with such reverence thats its ridiculous. Also, Shunsui and Ukitake are only a select few that can actually bear Yamamamoto's shikai . Meaning he learned bankai before Byakuya and others too. Meaning Chojiro's bankai wasnt garbage

@pierpat said:

i don't honestly get your point of why should still have his shinkai in transcended from, it's all OT to my eyes, transcended Aizen states he has new and completely different abilities, he never states or proofs he has his old shinkai, he even loses his zampakuto at the end of trasformation.....

Why should he have it, going by feats?

1- Aizen didnt lose his zanpakuto (issue 480ish). He absorbed his zanpakuto. Thats why I showed Aizen using his Suigetsu partially on the Quincy king (issue 510ish), which came after Hygoyaku Aizen. He still has Suigetsu

2- I was just stating that Aizen thought Hygoyaku level was so uber that he didnt need Suigetsu, which was pretty hax anyways. It was like when a person gets a new toy and wants to try it. He kept beating the Gotei 13 and Ichigo with Suigetsu he didnt need it. He didnt respect Ichigo...ever. SO when Urahara removed Hygoyaku, it has been shown that Aizen still has Suigetsu even without the sword...meaning he absorbed it.

3-remember, Im not even getting into his hax mode of peak level Aizen level, which is coming, like his high level regen on atomic level (since we are talking about stuff like that with Magneto) and the inability of your team to cast magic like Urahara did to stop Aizen. Unless thats why you have Apocalypse???

4- we all know Aizen Suigetsu is so confusing so Ill just post a short vid of Suigetsu in battle. Go to around 7:50 to see him. Shinjin (the wolf..well former wolf since 556) to this day Im trying to figure out who destroyed his Bankai since we all know they were fighting Momo, but they all lost in Suigetsu and felt everything. All Gotei 13 and Visards

Aizen vs Gotei 12 and Vizards

@pierpat said:

And now, let's go into the scientific discussion.

Electromagnetism is active in all molecules, and even in particles that tecnically don't have a mass(I.E. photons, check the already posted scan for magneton's proton shield).

So, even if electrons will be affected by heat , proton's won't, and that will be more than enough for magneto.

As we all know protons are positively charged part of the atom while electrons are the negative charged part of the atom. Both are equal in most atoms. So if there are 52 protons there are 52 electrons. I think all but Im not the scientist in my family. My brother in-law is, lol. To furthur get in detail about pro-electron and pro-proton manipulation without the others is getting into Neutron star and white dwarf stars, which I think we will agree neither are on that level. Nor is my knowledge of it outside what I can find on google, lol. Point is, I doubt either have feats supporting such power

Anyways, this was just a bump to get you back on your turn. Its still your move but as you can see, I know my Bleach

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat:

dont forget to spoiler block what you are quoting from me so it doesnt get too lengthy

@cjdavis103:

yeah mine too!!! I put just a brief opener and really want to do some more work. could you bump it for me? and by the way....bosche is a stand up guy, he'll get to you.

well thank you very much

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg: no problem bud. oh, BTW...........whatever happened to GR29's tourney?

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: just to place it out there since we are talking about it. What makes you think your team isnt under Suigetsu anyways. Since we are in character and all

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: you still there?

Since Im waiting, I thought I would state the obvious with Magneto's shield and wait for a bump. Im assuming Mags is tanking an uber Dazzler array of lasers. This still doesnt get anywhere near the heat of the sun

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Pierpat

@boschepg said:

@pierpat: you still there?

Since Im waiting, I thought I would state the obvious with Magneto's shield and wait for a bump. Im assuming Mags is tanking an uber Dazzler array of lasers. This still doesnt get anywhere near the heat of the sun

I am, i just don't have the time to set up a reply today,i'm doing everything from the tabletatm, sorry, we're(you alot more than me TBH) creating a nice debate here, but i'm having a bit of personal problems atm; i'll be able to post at some point of the weekend anyway.

Just to say it, photon shields do not involve electrons at all, so the heat does not mean a thing in that particular instance.

Sorry for the timing problems!

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By IndieComicsFTW
Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Pierpat
IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By IndieComicsFTW

Voting!

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#40  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

I vote for @boschepg due to superior arguments and counters.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers