• 64 results
#1 Edited by IndieComicsFTW (3252 posts) - - Show Bio

Rules

Master Hands jobs include in the list below.

• Master Hand will make sure matches are made to give, for example, a all Kryptonian Team magic brass knuckles to help them beat a Ghost Rider Team that would otherwise stomp. Same for Psykers vs a non Psyker team.
  • Master Hand is also in charge of BFR. You can BFR a foe, teammates, or yourself for a total of 5 minuets. after that Master Hand forces you back to the arena where said BFRed person cannot be BFR again for 10 seconds. Anyone who played Smash Brothers understands this concept.
  • Master Hand also keeps Reality Warping and Time Traveling from happening with the mighty wag of his finger. You can slow time or speed it up. You can even Freeze time in certain a 100 foot radius for 10 seconds. But that is it. Molecule Manipulation and Transmutation are all allowed.
  • Master Hand makes sure each match give a 10 second No Rush policy. Your characters will have time to set up spells, force fields, ect before the fight starts. Speed Blitzing will come after 10 seconds.

Additional rules to know.

• DC characters are all Pre 52 Unless stated otherwise.
  • All other characters are current unless stated otherwise.
  • All characters have standard Gear and no Prep Gear unless stated otherwise.
  • All characters are in character with morals on.

@indiecomicsftw

Spawn (Second Age, Pre Divine) Omni Man, Angela (Feats from Marvel and Image)

@higorm

Ultron (Age of Ultron) Kang (Standard Gear), Dr. Doom

Conditions

• Win by Death or KO.
  • BFR and Time Freezing lasts 10 Seconds only before Master Hand Returns all to Normal.
  • All are In Character.
  • 10 Seconds of No Rush.
  • Battlefield: Earth and to the Moon. Both tart 1 Mile away in the Mountains.

Perks from Master Hand

HigorM team has 1 Blessed Sword from Heaven.

#2 Edited by IndieComicsFTW (3252 posts) - - Show Bio

@higorm Well.... you have been avoiding me in a challenge for some time. Now here we are due to a little manipulation.... MUHAHAHAHA!

#3 Posted by HigorM (4246 posts) - - Show Bio

@indiecomicsftw: HA! I see what you did there! So I´ve been avoiding you huh?! You shall pay for such BLASPHEMY!!

I also saw that you give me 1 Blessed Sword from Heaven, not sure if a true gift or a malicious trap.. Not to mention that based on this principle it seems that without that perk there´s no way my team can kill Spawn.. I mean, that sword is meant for him right?!

Jokes apart, I´m glad with this match, we´re both using characters we´re familiar with and like to play..

Let´s have some fun and give comic vine a hell of a battle!

#4 Posted by IndieComicsFTW (3252 posts) - - Show Bio

@higorm said:

@indiecomicsftw: HA! I see what you did there! So I´ve been avoiding you huh?! You shall pay for such BLASPHEMY!!

I also saw that you give me 1 Blessed Sword from Heaven, not sure if a true gift or a malicious trap.. Not to mention that based on this principle it seems that without that perk there´s no way my team can kill Spawn.. I mean, that sword is meant for him right?!

Jokes apart, I´m glad with this match, we´re both using characters we´re familiar with and like to play..

Let´s have some fun and give comic vine a hell of a battle!

lol yes, you can only beat Spawn with a Heaven Forged Weapon and decapitation with it, OR beat him by draining his 9999 energy reserve. Which is next to impossible unless you have a Magic Draining character.... which you might have..... ENOUGH OF THIS BANTER!

Sweet, I will start writing.

#5 Posted by HigorM (4246 posts) - - Show Bio

@indiecomicsftw: hmm, nice, good to know :P

I might start writing as well, but first it´s time to do some research..

#6 Edited by IndieComicsFTW (3252 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, here is my breakdown.

Spawn

Spawn will start with a Empathy Reading, finding who your guys are, what there doing, ect. He has crazy Empathy Powers.

Thanks to the Green World he knows all that is going on.

With that he can cast Time Freeze to position around your team with his Teleport, Omni Man's FTL Speed travel, and Angela's Flux Teleporting.

Then when my team is around yours and the 10 seconds is up, Blitz.

Spawn will BFR Ultron First with a Blackhole to Hell.

If that does not out right crush Ultron, he is gone for 10 seconds.

Then team up on Kang with Omni man.

Omni Man

Omni Man will position himself after the Time Freeze and straight Speed Blitz at Massively Hypersonic Speeds Kang. Who to my knowledge has no Speed Reaction feats.

1-2) Flies from Upper North America to Antarctica in 39 seconds.

3) Flies with Shuttle to Mars and then disappears from human sight.

4) Explains how he has to hold back on his speed to keep from hurting people. Even fast Street Levels never have a chance to touch him.

5) Pack his room and flies it all to his dorm in a few trips in less than a minuet.

6) Invincible fights Conquest at such speeds that they can only be tracked by Satellite Feeds slowed down, even then they are always 5 minuets behind each fight! Speed Blitz ftw.

7-8) Omni Man and Invincible throw a Baseball around the world, so it is traveling at major Hyper Sonic Speeds. Invincible easily reacts to catch it. Even so far as to fly back up to catch it when he forgot about it.

9) Omni Man leaves from America to another Country, scopes the deal, then returns to grab Invincible. Then before the Hotdog can fall they are the another country.

10) Invincible moves faster than Instant Teleportation can keep up with.

As seen Invincible speed is insane and Omni Man is suppose still either equal or better. omni Man with speed Blitz took out the entire roster of Global Guardians, including the Red Blur who was saving parts of Russia so fast that his Girlfriend did not notice he was doing it in conversation!

Omni Man vs Gaurdians of the Globe. They were no joke, and Omni Man Speed Blitz them all.

So Kang should stand no chance, he never face such speed and power.

Angela

Doom is all Angela. Considering her abilities and stats to take on Malbolgia and spawn, I think she can handle Doom. Her Newer Marvel version took on the entire Guardians roster of Star lord, Gamora, Drax, Groot, and Rocket Racoon.

That is all just skill and stats. Nothing here on her powers of Lightning, Teleporting, or Ribbons yet.

I think this is enough for a quick and easy win.

#7 Edited by HigorM (4246 posts) - - Show Bio

@indiecomicsftw: good start, my turn:

I will start poiting this part of the rules:

• Master Hand makes sure each match give a 10 second No Rush policy. Your characters will have time to set up spells, force fields, ect before the fight starts. Speed Blitzing will come after 10 seconds.

The Set up time

Taking that into consideration, both Kang and Dr.Doom force-fields will be raised up before the fight starts, that also means that Kang can and will use his 40th tech to set his personal cloaking that was able to cloak him and Dr. Doom from no one less than Silver Surfer, Doctor Strange and Galactus. Also, this personal cloaking let him and Doom, reach Magus's control room undetected, where they were able to make a surprise attack on that occasion. So you got a supreme sorcerer, a cosmic entity and two other cosmic manipulators with cosmic awarness that weren´t able to detect him nor Dr. Doom, so I highly doubt Spawn is going to be able to do it with his empathic powers.

The Cloaking

Now since my team is undetected by the enemy and even in the remote chance your MVP guy can detect them, the shields will be already up preventing them from any kind of attacks that may come from your team, since Dr. Doom and Kang possess one of the strongest force-fields in comics.

Force-Fields

Dr. Doom force-fields were able to sustain Iron Man´s strongest blasts, allowed him to survive his first physical encounter with the Beyonder's power, which throws him and Galactus back to Battleworld's surface, (Doom wakes up first by tht way), managed to survive being thrown from Galactus' Worldship by Galactus personally, and also manage to survive an encounter with the Infinity Gauntlet's power, so yeah it´s pretty uber.

Even without force-fields, Doom's armor itself is quite durable. Here, he takes the explosive force of two missiles detonated at point-blank range:

Doom's armor blunts and absorbs the destructive capability of an atomic grenade:

Kang also possess powefull shields generated by his armor, strong enough to take hits from Thor and Warrior Madness Thor, which, frankly, seems to be stronger than Omni Man. The armor also saved Kang from entering the atmosphere when his base was destroyed. Even without the shields, the amor was strong enough to protect Kang from Thor´s hammer blast at point blank range and also hits from Thor himself.

More info about his armor:

Kang wears a full-body armor which enhances his strength. He is able to lift c. 5 tons when wearing the armor. The armor can project a force field covering a circle twenty feet around its user. The force field is durable enough to protect its user from direct nuclear strikes. The suit is supplied with air, food and water, allowing him to survive for quite a while before exhausting his resources. It comes with its own waste disposal system. The armor is equipped with various weapons, including "anti-graviton particle projectors in his gauntlets, concussive force blasters, circuitry accessing his ship's time machine, allowing him an "automatic recall" of a few seconds" and others. Kang has even demonstrated technology transferring his mind to alternate bodies when a body of his dies. He might thus extend his life indefinitely.

I believe I can speak with certainty that Kang and Dr. Doom together possess some of the strongest force-fields in comics. This force-fields can be further enhanced with Doom´s magic.

Now that I estabilished that my team won´t be detected by Spawn, and even in the remote chance my team will be more than protected of any attack that your team may have to deliver against my team.

So let´s move on to this part of the rules:

• Master Hand is also in charge of BFR. You can BFR a foe, teammates, or yourself for a total of 5 minuets. after that Master Hand forces you back to the arena where said BFRed person cannot be BFR again for 10 seconds. Anyone who played Smash Brothers understands this concept.

By reading that I assume that my team can use that benefit to go wherever they want and bring whatever they want in 5 minutes which frankly, is more than enough for them. That means Kang can bring his Damocles base, the sword-shaped ship he used when he conquered Earth. Also, Kang and Dr. Doom belong to the group of super villains who were able to conquer Earth. So once with his ship, Kang will greatly increase his equip, gear and operatives.

This may look like a rule breach, since this part states:

• Master Hand also keeps Reality Warping and Time Traveling from happening with the mighty wag of his finger. You can slow time or speed it up. You can even Freeze time in certain a 100 foot radius for 10 seconds. But that is it. Molecule Manipulation and Transmutation are all allowed.

Well, I can tell you that bring his ship isn´t time traveling since Kang can pull his weapons from the timestream without actually need to go back or further in the timeline. Not to mention that one rule can´t invalidate the other, that wouldn´t make any sense.

Kang pulling a weapon from the timestream in the middle of a battle:

Ok, let´s assume that for some reason Kang can´t use the timestream, which isn´t time travel, since you allowed time manipulation: You can even Freeze time in certain a 100 foot radius for 10 seconds, so what Nathaniel Richards will do to bring his ship to this battlefield? He can and will resort to Dr. Doom almighty powers to open a portal to this dimension and bring anything they want.

Ok so, why do all this after all?

Bring the Army!

I´m gonna be honest here, Kang even without his ship or the use of prep, is used to carry his own personal army of robots at disposal. Now imagine with said conditions and the assistance of his ship. Kang will not only bring his clones but also his more advanced creations in the robotics field (area in which he is an expert), with the Growing Man being an example.

Kang has used robots in a variety of different ways during the time, like just posing as himself, or acting like copycats who are able to mimic powers, being able to copy the likes of Spider-Man, Vision, Iron-Man and even Thor, the macrobots that were able to punk a good Avengers rooster (Mantis, Scarlett Witch, Iron-man, Vision and Thor!)

Now finally one of his best acquisitions:

The Growing Man

The Growing Man is a stimuloid — a form of android that absorbs most forms of kinetic energy directed against it, causing it to grow significantly in size everytime it is struck. Growing Man also has superhuman strength and durability. Growing Man's main power is to absorb kinetic energy in order to become bigger, this makes him effectively stronger and seemingly faster. GM is capable of independant thought, changing his voice and sending information through time. Recently we've seen stimuloids with distinct abilities, such as breaking into several bodies when physically harmed (I'll call this one, Growing Man piñata version). As of Young Avengers, we learn that Kang has been building stimuloids since he was a teenager, but in some showings, Growing Man is not entirely built by Kang, but rebuilt from his original body by HYDRA or others.

First I need to say that Kang can send this guy even without prep:

Here, its original fight against Thor. During the battle is implied that Growing Man A) Cannot become small at will, B) can become big enough to destroy the Earth:

Growing Man is send by Kang to draw the reformed Avengers to Franklin Richards, he trashes a demon, he disguises himself and he dodges Thor's hammer:

Another version of the Growing Man fights the Young Avengers, Cap. and Iron-man:

Fighting the New Avengers and the Agents of Atlas. Once again he grows bigger absorbing energy and he manages to rip Spider-man's web in "base levels". A passing mention of his increase on speed by becoming bigger.

and just to complete Kang´s personal army, lets add some Dinosaurs to the mix, since that´s also something Kang can pull from the timestream:

#8 Edited by HigorM (4246 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Doom´s army

DOOMBOTS

Dr. Doom can be described as the progenitor of all avatars. They are so perfect, that even telepaths can't tell the difference, and they just keep getting more sophisticated as time goes by, Doom even has backdoor access to all his Doombots.

DOOM'S DRONES

Doom has also created an impressive series of drones with his intellect. One of his first ones can easily tear a tank apart.

The Doomsman was a copy of all of Doom's strength and intellect infused with the Power Cosmic he analyzed from Silver Surfer. But because of their same mental wavelength, Doom could still control him mentally.

• A facsimile of the Hulk
  • Darkoth the Invincible from legend, whose power speaks for itself
  • The Seeker, which tussled with the FF and Darkoth for a while
  • Bucky robot, which fools Cap and is so perfect, he can't murder Cap himself
  • Time-Bot, which goes toe-to-toe with Thor and Hercules and manages to steal Mjolnir
  • T.E.S.S. One, which could assimilate just about anything. Doom sent it to analyze Spidey's Captain Universe powers during Acts of Vengeance

So first your team must deal with the combined army of both Kang and Dr. Doom before even think about engage them in a real fight.

Also take into consideration I didn't even start talking about Ultron´s role in all this..

#9 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@higorm: wow.... So much post.... Did you even leave anything left to debate with for later lol. I will counter this soon

#10 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@higorm:

I will start poiting this part of the rules:

The Set up time

Taking that into consideration, both Kang and Dr.Doom force-fields will be raised up before the fight starts, that also means that Kang can and will use his 40th tech to set his personal cloaking that was able to cloak him and Dr. Doom from no one less than Silver Surfer, Doctor Strange and Galactus. Also, this personal cloaking let him and Doom, reach Magus's control room undetected, where they were able to make a surprise attack on that occasion. So you got a supreme sorcerer, a cosmic entity and two other cosmic manipulators with cosmic awarness that weren´t able to detect him nor Dr. Doom, so I highly doubt Spawn is going to be able to do it with his empathic powers.

The Cloaking

Now since my team is undetected by the enemy and even in the remote chance your MVP guy can detect them, the shields will be already up preventing them from any kind of attacks that may come from your team, since Dr. Doom and Kang possess one of the strongest force-fields in comics.

Ok, so Spawn then will do nothing but wait 10 seconds with the group. :)

Force-Fields

Dr. Doom force-fields were able to sustain Iron Man´s strongest blasts, allowed him to survive his first physical encounter with the Beyonder's power, which throws him and Galactus back to Battleworld's surface, (Doom wakes up first by tht way), managed to survive being thrown from Galactus' Worldship by Galactus personally, and also manage to survive an encounter with the Infinity Gauntlet's power, so yeah it´s pretty uber.

Even without force-fields, Doom's armor itself is quite durable. Here, he takes the explosive force of two missiles detonated at point-blank range:

Doom's armor blunts and absorbs the destructive capability of an atomic grenade:

Kang also possess powefull shields generated by his armor, strong enough to take hits from Thor and Warrior Madness Thor, which, frankly, seems to be stronger than Omni Man. The armor also saved Kang from entering the atmosphere when his base was destroyed. Even without the shields, the amor was strong enough to protect Kang from Thor´s hammer blast at point blank range and also hits from Thor himself.

More info about his armor:

I believe I can speak with certainty that Kang and Dr. Doom together possess some of the strongest force-fields in comics. This force-fields can be further enhanced with Doom´s magic.

Now that I estabilished that my team won´t be detected by Spawn, and even in the remote chance my team will be more than protected of any attack that your team may have to deliver against my team.

Yes, the Force Fields are strong. However nothing Spawn cannot counter with a Blackhole to Hell or Time Freeze :)

So let´s move on to this part of the rules:

By reading that I assume that my team can use that benefit to go wherever they want and bring whatever they want in 5 minutes which frankly, is more than enough for them. That means Kang can bring his Damocles base, the sword-shaped ship he used when he conquered Earth. Also, Kang and Dr. Doom belong to the group of super villains who were able to conquer Earth. So once with his ship, Kang will greatly increase his equip, gear and operatives.

This may look like a rule breach, since this part states:

Well, I can tell you that bring his ship isn´t time traveling since Kang can pull his weapons from the timestream without actually need to go back or further in the timeline. Not to mention that one rule can´t invalidate the other, that wouldn´t make any sense.

Kang pulling a weapon from the timestream in the middle of a battle:

Ok, let´s assume that for some reason Kang can´t use the timestream, which isn´t time travel, since you allowed time manipulation: You can even Freeze time in certain a 100 foot radius for 10 seconds, so what Nathaniel Richards will do to bring his ship to this battlefield? He can and will resort to Dr. Doom almighty powers to open a portal to this dimension and bring anything they want.

You can indeed use your time stream to pull weapons and armies. That is fine.

Ok so, why do all this after all?

Bring the Army!

I´m gonna be honest here, Kang even without his ship or the use of prep, is used to carry his own personal army of robots at disposal. Now imagine with said conditions and the assistance of his ship. Kang will not only bring his clones but also his more advanced creations in the robotics field (area in which he is an expert), with the Growing Manbeing an example.

Kang has used robots in a variety of different ways during the time, like just posing as himself, or acting like copycats who are able to mimic powers, being able to copy the likes of Spider-Man, Vision, Iron-Man and even Thor, the macrobots that were able to punk a good Avengers rooster (Mantis, Scarlett Witch, Iron-man, Vision and Thor!)

Now finally one of his best acquisitions:

The Growing Man

First I need to say that Kang can send this guy even without prep:

Here, its original fight against Thor. During the battle is implied that Growing Man A) Cannot become small at will, B) can become big enough to destroy the Earth:

Growing Man is send by Kang to draw the reformed Avengers to Franklin Richards, he trashes a demon, he disguises himself and he dodges Thor's hammer:

Another version of the Growing Man fights the Young Avengers, Cap. and Iron-man:

Fighting the New Avengers and the Agents of Atlas. Once again he grows bigger absorbing energy and he manages to rip Spider-man's web in "base levels". A passing mention of his increase on speed by becoming bigger.

and just to complete Kang´s personal army, lets add some Dinosaurs to the mix, since that´s also something Kang can pull from the timestream:

Ok, that is quite impressive and seems really neat. I see a few problems with it though. Angela being one. Saw how she took on Drax, Star Lord, Groot, Gamara, Rocket Racoon, ect? She took on the whole Guardians of the Galaxy. she is a being who faces armies with no problem either!

Angela teams up with Glory (Amazon Princess in Image) to take down a army of Angels and Amazons.

Angela and Spawn fight their way through Hell with no weapons to start with.

Angela in Marvel takes on entire Rock Monster race.

Here angela fights of two Angelic Hosts. Each Host is 100,000 Angels. So Angela vs 200,000 of her sisters. No contest. Angela then helps Spawn beat down Urizen who is the Dark God of Limbo pretty much, equal to God and Satan in power.

What am I proving here? Angela takes on Super Human armies with no problems. she can solo the armies. Add in Omni Man who also beat down some of the most advance Civilizations in the universe.

Omni Man was trained and bred to take down worlds by himself. The guy soloed the Global Guardians as I showed earlier with Speed Blitzing, and they had Red Blur.

If worse comes to worse, Spawn will pull out his secrete weapon. Did you know what made Spawn unique? Spawn had a Legion of Hell Spawn at his beck and call to summon and fight for him!

Simmons uses this power twice. Once in the Battle for Hell, and again at Armageddon. This is Second Age Spawn I am using and he has a Hell Spawn Army. As well 6 more very powerful Hell Spawns that make up what is left of his Legion.

Come at me bro! I think I will not only easy stomp your army, but you wanted to bring in armies, now you face 60+ Hell Spawns! Each with powers of Teleporting Dismemberment, Healing with Necro, Strength in the 10+ tons, Durability in the 20+ tons, and Hell Blasts. Not including Hyper Sonic Chains or Capes that can dismember foes.

All for you friend :)

Dr. Doom´s army

DOOMBOTS

Dr. Doom can be described as the progenitor of all avatars. They are so perfect, that even telepaths can't tell the difference, and they just keep getting more sophisticated as time goes by, Doom even has backdoor access to all his Doombots.

DOOM'S DRONES

Doom has also created an impressive series of drones with his intellect. One of his first ones can easily tear a tank apart.

The Doomsman was a copy of all of Doom's strength and intellect infused with the Power Cosmic he analyzed from Silver Surfer. But because of their same mental wavelength, Doom could still control him mentally.

• A facsimile of the Hulk
  • Darkoth the Invincible from legend, whose power speaks for itself
  • The Seeker, which tussled with the FF and Darkoth for a while
  • Bucky robot, which fools Cap and is so perfect, he can't murder Cap himself
  • Time-Bot, which goes toe-to-toe with Thor and Hercules and manages to steal Mjolnir
  • T.E.S.S. One, which could assimilate just about anything. Doom sent it to analyze Spidey's Captain Universe powers during Acts of Vengeance

So first your team must deal with the combined army of both Kang and Dr. Doom before even think about engage them in a real fight.

I think your army is pretty weak sauce. I have 2 characters who kill super human armies by themselves, add in 6000 Hell Spawn, well... yeah.

I seen Dooms army get easily taken out by Ms. Marvel, Ares, Iron Man, Spider Woman, Wonder Man, and Wasp. Omni Man would trash that line up by himself.

Did I mention I can freeze Time with a snap of the fingers (Spawn) and have 10 seconds of no retaliation from your rmy? Your army would be wasted faster than cold icecream on a hot summer day!

So now we establish how worthless it is to compare armies, lets talk about what are you going to do to beat Spawn, Angela, Omni Man, and 60+ Hell Spawn.

#11 Posted by HigorM (4246 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, so Spawn then will do nothing but wait 10 seconds with the group. :)

Yes, your team can rest while my team prepare for battle..

Yes, the Force Fields are strong. However nothing Spawn cannot counter with a Blackhole to Hell or Time Freeze :)

I would like to see that "Blackhole to Hell", and if Spawn has ever used against characters like Kang or Dr. Doom, with such high-end force-fields, not to mention that Dr. Doom can further enhance those shields with magic, that should block your counter attempt.

About time freeze, seriously? Your going to use time freeze against Kang? The master of time Kang? Is that right?

You can indeed use your time stream to pull weapons and armies. That is fine.

Excellent.

Ok, that is quite impressive and seems really neat. I see a few problems with it though. Angela being one. Saw how she took on Drax, Star Lord, Groot, Gamara, Rocket Racoon, ect? She took on the whole Guardians of the Galaxy. she is a being who faces armies with no problem either!

I know she is more than capable to take an entire army by herself. The thing is, I never used my army as a way to defeat either of your characters, they are mere distractions for them, but a distraction used by the hands of beings like Kang, Dr. Doom and Ultron are more than enough to bring your defeat.

What am I proving here? Angela takes on Super Human armies with no problems. she can solo the armies. Add in Omni Man who also beat down some of the most advance Civilizations in the universe. Omni Man was trained and bred to take down worlds by himself. The guy soloed the Global Guardians as I showed earlier with Speed Blitzing, and they had Red Blur.

Once again, I do believe they can and will beat my armies, BUT, in the process, while they are occupied with the robots, clones, drones, copycats, Growing Man´s, etc, my team will have already enabled another part of the plan, or do you think they will stand still just looking and waiting while your team do all that?

In addition to that, I don´t think that your teammates can discard the Growing Man (Kang), Time-Bot or T.E.S.S One (Dr. Doom) that easy, since your team doesn´t have a clue about them or what they are up to, so for example, physical strikes that seems to be Angela´s and Omni Man´s main way of attack will be uselees against Growing Man since he feeds himself with kinetic energy to become far stronger and durable, the guy manage to trade blows with the likes of Hercules, Thor, Wonder Man, and entire Thunderbolts and Avengers rooster.

Time-Bot, had gone toe-to-toe with Thor and Hercules, and even managed to steal Mjolnir by himself. Not to mention T.E.S.S. One, which could assimilate just about anything. Doom sent it to analyze Spidey's Captain Universe powers during Acts of Vengeance.

So that also means that these bots can not only fight and hold your team for enough time for my team put into practice the next step of the plan (which I will explain later), but also give info about your teammates in real time. Kang won´t see only one Growing Man, since he got his ship for extra assistance he can send as many robots as he wants too, the same goes for Dr. Doom since he can open a portal to bring anything he desires.

If worse comes to worse, Spawn will pull out his secrete weapon. Did you know what made Spawn unique? Spawn had a Legion of Hell Spawn at his beck and call to summon and fight for him! Come at me bro! I think i will not only easy stomp your army, but you wanted to bring in armies, now you face 6,000 Hell Spawns! Each with powers of Teleporting Dismemberment, Healing with Necro, Strength in the 10+ tons, Durability in the 20+ tons, and Hell Blasts. Not including Hyper Sonic Chains or Capes that can dismember foes.

I don´t know what exactly they´re going to do against my team, and frankly, if that it´s your secret weapon I´m disappointed.

They seem to be too many but most of quantity than quality, I believe my army is more than capable of dealing with them, not to mention that Kang can make them keep comming armed with 40th century weapons that were able to take super heroes down before.

I seen Dooms army get easily taken out by Ms. Marvel, Ares, Iron Man, Spider Woman, Wonder Man, and Wasp. Omni Man would trash that line up by himself.

Sure, but like I said, they are not here to defeat Omni Man, so.. That makes me ask you a question, how brilliant is Omni Man? Or your team in general, especially the Omni Man and Angela..

Did I mention I can freeze Time with a snap of the fingers (Spawn) and have 10 seconds of no retaliation from your rmy? Your army would be wasted faster than cold icecream on a hot summer day!

Did I have to mention that Kang can also time freeze at will, and have done it more than once before including against an entire super-hero team? So that means you get no advantages here..

So now we establish how worthless it is to compare armies, lets talk about what are you going to do to beat Spawn, Angela, Omni Man, and 6000 Hell Spawn.

I wouldn´t say worthless since for my team they are means for an end, which leads me to how I´m going to beat your team and whatever comes with it..

I just have one question about the Hell Spawns summoning, that move from Spawn, to summon a entire legion, that makes him weaker at some point, or at least it makes a downgrade to his powers?

#12 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@higorm:

I would like to see that "Blackhole to Hell", and if Spawn has ever used against characters like Kang or Dr. Doom, with such high-end force-fields, not to mention that Dr. Doom can further enhance those shields with magic, that should block your counter attempt.

About time freeze, seriously? Your going to use time freeze against Kang? The master of time Kang? Is that right?

I showed the move already.

Spawn gets in a tuffle with a powerful Demon and a bunch of ghost. best part is Spawn was weaker in power in this showing. He had a Human Body again and weaker for it. All he has to do is open a Black Hole underneath anyone of your team or army.

As for the Time Freeze, if anything you cancel it, which is fine, no one has a advantage there then.

I know she is more than capable to take an entire army by herself. The thing is, I never used my army as a way to defeat either of your characters, they are mere distractions for them, but a distraction used by the hands of beings like Kang, Dr. Doom and Ultron are more than enough to bring your defeat.

I see. That would make sense. Good thing I have my own army of more powerful Hell Spawn :)

Once again, I do believe they can and will beat my armies, BUT, in the process, while they are occupied with the robots, clones, drones, copycats, Growing Man´s, etc, my team will have already enabled another part of the plan, or do you think they will stand still just looking and waiting while your team do all that?

In addition to that, I don´t think that your teammates can discard the Growing Man (Kang), Time-Bot or T.E.S.S One (Dr. Doom) that easy, since your team doesn´t have a clue about them or what they are up to, so for example, physical strikes that seems to be Angela´s and Omni Man´s main way of attack will be uselees against Growing Man since he feeds himself with kinetic energy to become far stronger and durable, the guy manage to trade blows with the likes of Hercules, Thor, Wonder Man, and entire Thunderbolts and Avengers rooster.

Time-Bot, had gone toe-to-toe with Thor and Hercules, and even managed to steal Mjolnir by himself. Not to mention T.E.S.S. One, which could assimilate just about anything. Doom sent it to analyze Spidey's Captain Universe powers during Acts of Vengeance.

So that also means that these bots can not only fight and hold your team for enough time for my team put into practice the next step of the plan (which I will explain later), but also give info about your teammates in real time. Kang won´t see only one Growing Man, since he got his ship for extra assistance he can send as many robots as he wants too, the same goes for Dr. Doom since he can open a portal to bring anything he desires.

I actually I do have a counter for Time-Bot and T.E.S.S., they both require prep to make. they are no on hand.

If they were so readily accessible like Growing Man, then Doom would have used them the multiple times he was invaded by the Mighty Avengers and Dark Avengers. He never had those guys on hand in either fight. So I see no reasonhe will pull them out of his butt for this one :P

I don´t know what exactly they´re going to do against my team, and frankly, if that it´s your secret weapon I´m disappointed.

They seem to be too many but most of quantity than quality, I believe my army is more than capable of dealing with them, not to mention that Kang can make them keep comming armed with 40th century weapons that were able to take super heroes down before.

Doubt it. Hell Spawn Feats.

Chains and Cape.

1-2) Hell Spawn Capes and Chains act to threats automatically. Meaning they can attack and defend while the Hell Spawn himself is doing whatever he has to.

3) Chains are Hypersonic in Speed as we see here.

4-5) The Cape can dissect enemies like a razor and moves faster than lasers.

Durability and Healing

Hell Spawn are so dang durable, the only way to kill one is Decapitation. Not that your team knows that.

1) Hell Spawn can operate as dissected limbs!

2-3) Hell Spawn powers are so great they can revive the dead and heal any damage.

4-5) Hell Spawn can withstand Millions of Volts of Electricity and Lava.

6-7) Hell Spawn can fight with entire holes in there bodies with no probs.

8) Hell spawn can increase their density and durability to where a ramming car cannot budge them!

Hell Blast

1-2) Hell Spawn Hell Blast plows Redeemer through a brick wall.

3) Blows holes in Violator.

4) Finger Snap of Hell Blast as big as small bomb.

Teleporting

1-2) Teleport at the speed of Light.

3-4) Hell Spawn Simmons use Tele Dismemberment to rips from the inside out of a tough foe.

Illusion Casting

Each one can use their magic to make what seems real Illusions for added chaos.

Speed

1) Spawn moves at super Hyper Sonic Speeds.

2) Hell Spawn Simmons moves faster than human eyes can follow.

Dimension Capes

Each Hell Spawn has their own personnel hell realm. Spawn uses this to beat Angela in their first fight, and then uses it again to escape Heaven.

1) Spawn uses it on Angela to counter attack her offensive.

2-3) Spawn uses it to escape Heaven with Angela.

So yeah.... I think these mere 60+ Hell Spawns can wreck your day, and pitiful Doombot army with ease. In fact each Hell Spawn is capable killing Doom or Kang with their power.

Sure, but like I said, they are not here to defeat Omni Man, so.. That makes me ask you a question, how brilliant is Omni Man? Or your team in general, especially the Omni Man and Angela..

Angela is the greatest Angel/Hunter in the Image Universe. And Marvel it seems as well lol.

Omni Man is the King of the Viltrumite race after being the strategic mind in destroying the Viltrumite Empire! Omni Man has conquered many advance planets within 1000s of years in his Planet Conquering days.

Simmons is the greatest Assassin on Earth and then became the biggest player against the best, and brightest, of Heaven and Hell.

See you have strategic geniuses. I have a team of super Assassins. Assassins typically murder kings, not wage wars. The Kings being your Generals who have NO PREP btw. Spawns Hell Spawn Army is more than enough for my main 3 to kill your team.

Example. Angela has beaten Mephisto dang near in his Realm.

After Urizen, she and Spawn battle Malbolgia in his home turph of the 8th Sphere. She easily does the most butt whopping, however Malbolgia plays possum, which then leaves here open to be impaled by her own Lance. Killing Angela and leaving Image Universe that much emptier place. Much better than Dr. Doom with prep could do to say Mephisto!

Or how about the time she took down the world destroying Argus beast?

Here Angela fights denizens of this Limbo. She beats them easy enough. Then fights her twin sister Lilith. She owns her pretty handily, feeding her to the Argus. The Argus being the beast created from all the wasted souls of the planet they are on. Which Angela proceeds to easily beat as well.

Angela is worth more in a random fight, which this is, than any of your team who live on prep.

Did I have to mention that Kang can also time freeze at will, and have done it more than once before including against an entire super-hero team? So that means you get no advantages here.

Fair Enough. Neither do you ;)

I just have one question about the Hell Spawns summoning, that move from Spawn, to summon a entire legion, that makes him weaker at some point, or at least it makes a downgrade to his powers?

No. He was still fully powered both times. The only down side to the Hell Spawn summon is when a Hell Spawn dies, he loses that soul forever.

I wouldn´t say worthless since for my team they are means for an end, which leads me to how I´m going to beat your team and whatever comes with it.

Well lets go over this.

1. You have no proof without Prep Doom has Time-Bot or T.E.S.S.
  2. Your Doom Bots and Kang's Army is vastly inferior to a single Hell Spawn's power, much less 60+ of them. In fact what is the Army number for Kang and Doom? My Hell Spawn Army may as well outnumber yours unless you have proof otherwise. *shrug*
  3. Each Hell Spawn can BFR, Hell Blast, Illusion Cast, and Tele Dismember not only your army, but your main 3 guys.
  4. Spawn himself can kill your team with Black Holes to hell, if they do not kill ya, then BFRed to Hell for 5 minuets to make your team overall that much weaker.
  5. Another HUGE advantage is the fact Omni Man is so fast to your characters, that times seems still to him any way. He can land 1000s of blows that make Thor look like a girl in 1/4 of a second. Your shields will be done rather quickly. Best part is it is in character for him to Blitz!
  6. Angela is a huge factor here. Angela has blasted down Gods like Urizen who are equal to God and Satan. Or took on the whole Guardians of the Galaxy which will beat any of your team in a straight fight, minus Ultrone.
  7. Also the fire power your packing, I doubt it will harm or put down the durability of any of my guys.

I think your team is boned by Image All Stars.

#13 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@higorm: Edited my post on the Legion. Spawn summon the Hell Spawn to help battle Hell and he had summon 6 remaining members of his Legion which are Hell Spawn as well. So all he can do is summon 60+ Hell Spawn from Hell (I counted over 60 twice in one picture of the Hell Spawn gathered in front of Malbolgia) and he has 6 powerful Hell spawn that stayed with him after the remains of the 6,000 Legion were freed to ascend.

So looking at 60+ Hell Spawn and 6 very powerful Spawn.

#14 Edited by HigorM (4246 posts) - - Show Bio

I showed the move already.

I see that it works against regular humans and random demons, but against my guys? Using a combined force-field magically empowered? Very unlikely..

Spawn gets in a tuffle with a powerful Demon and a bunch of ghost. best part is Spawn was weaker in power in this showing. He had a Human Body again and weaker for it. All he has to do is open a Black Hole underneath anyone of your team or army.

Yeah, I´m not only doubting about the effectiveness of such move, but also that Spawn will have time to do it against my team, like I said, they won´t be standing there waiting to be attacked.

As for the Time Freeze, if anything you cancel it, which is fine, no one has a advantage there then.

I could argue that Kang being a master of time he possess more knowledge being more capable of using it but we can call a tie in this point.

I see. That would make sense. Good thing I have my own army of more powerful Hell Spawn :)

We will see about that.

I actually I do have a counter for Time-Bot and T.E.S.S., they both require prep to make. they are no on hand.

I´m sure that Dr. Doom being someone who is always prepared for almost everything, he can pull bots he has already created before to bring to this battle through a portal.

If they were so readily accessible like Growing Man, then Doom would have used them the multiple times he was invaded by the Mighty Avengers and Dark Avengers. He never had those guys on hand in either fight. So I see no reasonhe will pull them out of his butt for this one :P

That makes sense, Dr. Doom created those bots for especific reasons, but nothing stops him to bring them again since they´ve been created already, it´s not like he must start from zero, he just need to use them again. He is constantly improving his creations and he checks them personally to find weakness and flaws, and even eliminates the ones he finds weak.

See you have strategic geniuses. I have a team of super Assassins. Assassins typically murder kings, not wage wars. The Kings being your Generals who have NO PREP btw. Spawns Hell Spawn Army is more than enough for my main 3 to kill your team.

Example. Angela has beaten Mephisto dang near in his Realm.

That´s funny because my strategic geniuses manage to conquer either Earth or other planets/universes that were composed of super assassins, either heroes or villains, that didn´t stop them. It´s not like they aren´t used to deal with major threats, these guys choose this as a way of living, that´s what they do, simple as that.

Also, beat Mephisto is not the best feat for Angela right now, who doesnt? Street level characters already manage to put a shame on him. Come on.

After Urizen, she and Spawn battle Malbolgia in his home turph of the 8th Sphere. She easily does the most butt whopping, however Malbolgia plays possum, which then leaves here open to be impaled by her own Lance. Killing Angela and leaving Image Universe that much emptier place. Much better than Dr. Doom with prep could do to say Mephisto!

Or how about the time she took down the world destroying Argus beast?

I know both of them got feats in their universes, but they aren´t dealing with the characters they are used to be and some times meant to be, they are facing 3 completely different characters from another universe. We both start with that premise, but my team has a way to find and detect your team, discovering who they are and what they are up to, since all 3 possess advanced scanners and sensors. You can say the same since my team will be cloaked inside a powefull force-field, which leads me to another question:

How your team will find my team, considering that Silver Surfer, Galactus and Dr. Strange weren´t able to find Kang and Dr. Doom with the cloaking device activated?

Here Angela fights denizens of this Limbo. She beats them easy enough. Then fights her twin sister Lilith. She owns her pretty handily, feeding her to the Argus. The Argus being the beast created from all the wasted souls of the planet they are on. Which Angela proceeds to easily beat as well.

Angela is worth more in a random fight, which this is, than any of your team who live on prep.

Not sure about that, my team players manage to fight super hero teams like Avengers without prep before, and did pretty well.

Fair Enough. Neither do you ;)

Let´s move on then.

No. He was still fully powered both times. The only down side to the Hell Spawn summon is when a Hell Spawn dies, he loses that soul forever.

Okay, thanks for the information.

Well lets go over this.

You have no proof without Prep Doom has Time-Bot or T.E.S.S.

Your Doom Bots and Kang's Army is vastly inferior to a single Hell Spawn's power, much less 60+ of them. In fact what is the Army number for Kang and Doom? My Hell Spawn Army may as well outnumber yours unless you have proof otherwise. *shrug*

Each Hell Spawn can BFR, Hell Blast, Illusion Cast, and Tele Dismember not only your army, but your main 3 guys.

Spawn himself can kill your team with Black Holes to hell, if they do not kill ya, then BFRed to Hell for 5 minuets to make your team overall that much weaker.

Another HUGE advantage is the fact Omni Man is so fast to your characters, that times seems still to him any way. He can land 1000s of blows that make Thor look like a girl in 1/4 of a second. Your shields will be done rather quickly. Best part is it is in character for him to Blitz!

Angela is a huge factor here. Angela has blasted down Gods like Urizen who are equal to God and Satan. Or took on the whole Guardians of the Galaxy which will beat any of your team in a straight fight, minus Ultrone.

Also the fire power your packing, I doubt it will harm or put down the durability of any of my guys.

I think your team is boned by Image All Stars.

1. Yeah, it´s more an assumption, since he already used them, and being able to open a portal to bring anything he wants.

2. Where did you get vastly inferior? One single Kang copy needed to be defeat by a combination of Vasp, Hercules and Black Knight using his magic sword, they come with weapons and a personal force-field, so how exactly are they inferior? Not to mention Growing Man who can take on entire teams, including Avenger´s rooster.

I don´t have an exact number, Kang can make as many as he wants or needs to, with his ship he can just keep comming and comming until he finds it´s enough, there´s no limit.

As for Dr. Doom, he can also bring an entire army one-time, since he´s used to have his Doombots at disposal whenever he needs.

Talking about them, let´s take a better look at them:

Origin

The Doombots are humanoid robots created by Doctor Doom. They are exact replicas of the real Doctor Doom. They were created to replace Doom in certain situations and were made with an advanced A.I. program which causes them to believe each is the real Doom. Doctor Doom designed two different types of replica: fighting Doombots and diplomat Doombots. They are used when Dr Doom is not confident that he would win.

All Doombots are programmed by Doctor Doom and include remote shut off in the case that one should rise against Doom himself.

Fighting Doombot

This version of Doombot bears no resemblance to Doctor Doom himself. They are programmed to protect and can usually be found in Castle Doom in Latveria or in any Latverian embassy around the world.

The design of the fighting Doombot has changed over the years but their purpose remains the same.

Diplomat Doombot

These Doombots are designed to trick others into believing that it is Doom himself. Doom uses these Doombots usually only with one making an appearance. He will use them to gauge his opponents, go to places not necessarily safe for his own person, espionage, sabotage, or an attack on his enemies.

Powers

• As they are robots, they are immune to mental, emotional, and illusionary attacks.
  • Force Lightning: can shoot lightning from their gauntlets
  • Flight: each possess a jetpack
  • Super Hearing: parabolic hearing aids
  • Strength : Doombots have greater strength than that of normal humans
  • Healing: mechanical limbs and tools in the head allow them to re-construct the rest of their body
  • Electricity Discharge: can generate an electric shock; possessed by fighting Doombots
  • However they are less powerful than Dr Doom as he did not want them to become as powerful as him.

3. BFR won´t work since my team can do the same with either Kang or Dr. Doom. Don´t know how the Hell Blast will get past through the shields, the same goes for Tele-Dismember, Illusion won´t work either, not against such advanced tech my guys possess, so you´re gonna need to do better than that..

4. Like I said before, you need to prove first how your team will find mines, and how that black hole will work against the magically-empowered force-fields, until than they are useless.

5. As for Omni Man, he must find my team first, while deal with the army-bots, than he can TRY to do all that, not to mention that I have some good answers for him yet to come.

6. I doubt Angela can do any harm to my team with her powers, weapons or skills, but you can try, I have answers for her as well.

7. Oh so you want to see my firepower huh? You will get that soon enough, wait and see :)

8. We will see who gets boned in the end..

#15 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@higorm:

I see that it works against regular humans and random demons, but against my guys? Using a combined force-field magically empowered? Very unlikely..

Yeah, I´m not only doubting about the effectiveness of such move, but also that Spawn will have time to do it against my team, like I said, they won´t be standing there waiting to be attacked.

This move was done on a spur of the moment. It sucked in the entire 3 stroy house, 6 ghost, and Super Demon into Hell.

How is your team avoiding this attack? Do they have Super speed? no. Do they have Info On Spawn and his moves? No. Can they avoid the sucking power of this 20 feet round black hole under their feet? No.

What is in doubt?

I´m sure that Dr. Doom being someone who is always prepared for almost everything, he can pull bots he has already created before to bring to this battle through a portal.

That makes sense, Dr. Doom created those bots for especific reasons, but nothing stops him to bring them again since they´ve been created already, it´s not like he must start from zero, he just need to use them again. He is constantly improving his creations and he checks them personally to find weakness and flaws, and even eliminates the ones he finds weak.

Thats the problem though. Look at the more recent Siege and Mighty Avenger comics. In both comics Doom home is invaded by enemies. Does he have a Doom bot Army at the ready in his own home? No. He had some robot guards who were crushed utterly by mostly lower high tier heroes. What did Doom do when this happen in Mighty Avengers? He retreated back in time to learn a spell to summon a monster army.

All these things could do is capture the Avengers in a swarm rush. Yet Skrull Spider Woman Venom Blast was so powerful it broke them free anyway!

As seen the Mighty avengers then easily whipped this monster army.

Then Sentry easy defeated Doom! Doom had no super bots lying around. the same crap happen again in Siege after all this too. Prep less Doom everybody, this is pretty accurate.

Now I have 3 Sentry level beings on my team and 60+ Mid Tier Hell Spawns. You have may 100+ Doom Bots at most and some Dinosaurs.

If Iron Man can handle Prep less Doom in a near Stalemate...

Then Omni Man can crush him faster than Sentry. He is after all equal to his son Invincible!

Strength

Invincible does indeed have major Super Strength.

1-2) Benches 400 tons with little problem.

3) Fissures the planet to stop a army in its tracks.

4-5) Remakes the landscape with his fight vs Conquest.

6-7) Lifts what can be calculated close to 500-600 tons of stone.

8) Pulps a Super Human Durable Angstrom.

9) Thunder Claps Sequids away.

10) Easily rips apart Doctor Octopus arms apart in a official Marvel Team Up title. Last time I check his arms were Carbonadium or Secondary Adamantium. Clarification may be needed for that.

Other feats note worthy have context to them like comparing Conquest strength who Invincible surpasses in the end.

Conquest, a Viltrumite, was encased in 400 ton Steel Prison. It was design to implode if he tried to break out as well. With a flex of his muscles, he breaks free and laughs of the Implosion.

Invincible, Thaddeus, and Omni Man destroy the Viltrumite home world. They however needed the Space Riders Godly Powerful Laser to destabilize the core enough to allow them to fly through the planet before it explodes which may have killed them. Thing to note is Omni Man is the strongest of the three there with Invincible being close second. Thaddeus is the weakest one and very inferior to stats of Mark or his father as we see in the Thragg fight.

Durability

Invincible has a Healing Factor, not as fast as Wolverines or Hulks, but fast enough to heal a severed spine and hole in stomach in months. This also seems to keep him from dying right away from instant kill injuries.

1) Tanks a human size bomb with little effort in his weakest incarnation.

2-5) Invincible coughs off a Thermal Bomb attack that evaporates Las Vegas and glasses the desert.

6) Invincible tanks a dimensional blast that ashes a small army of Mauler Twins, each with super Human Durability in the 20 ton range.

7) Jokes off Furnace attacks, who has the body of Magma.

8) Ignores high power lasers.

9-11) Invincible shrugs of a Nuke exploding in his face. Next panel he flies back to earth to finish of the Mauler Twins.

12-14) Laughs off this severe attack from another Viltrumite warrior.

How does Omni Man compare to Invincible?

Invincible second biggest fight has him and Omni Man face 3 Viltrumite warriors. As seen they pretty much near killed Allen and destroyed a civilization. During this time Omni Man was clearly leagues ahead and only now in Comic #103 do we see Invincible is just matching Omni Man over all!

Doom is gone. Your Doom Bot army stands no chance. In no way will he have his better Doom Bots prepared in a random battle.

That´s funny because my strategic geniuses manage to conquer either Earth or other planets/universes that were composed of super assassins, either heroes or villains, that didn´t stop them. It´s not like they aren´t used to deal with major threats, these guys choose this as a way of living, that´s what they do, simple as that.

Also, beat Mephisto is not the best feat for Angela right now, who doesnt? Street level characters already manage to put a shame on him. Come on.

I know both of them got feats in their universes, but they aren´t dealing with the characters they are used to be and some times meant to be, they are facing 3 completely different characters from another universe. We both start with that premise, but my team has a way to find and detect your team, discovering who they are and what they are up to, since all 3 possess advanced scanners and sensors. You can say the same since my team will be cloaked inside a powefull force-field, which leads me to another question:

Thing is none of your characters have faced a more Versatile in powers team as mine. Omni Man has Insane Blizting Speed next to say Black Adam, and uses it all the time too boot, along with Super strength, Durability, and Flight.

Spawn has more choices of powers with his magic than Dr. Strange. He also has the stats of Sentry.

angela has proven to be a super threat in Image and then proved it again by decimating the Guardians of the Galaxy.

Your guys with no prep struggle against half that all the time. I just proved how Sentry pwns Doom. I have 3 Sentry Beings here and 60+ mid tier magical Hell Spawns.

How your team will find my team, considering that Silver Surfer, Galactus and Dr. Strange weren´t able to find Kang and Dr. Doom with the cloaking device activated?

So how can your team fight me without giving away their position? What keeps Spawn using his limited to Imagination Magic forcing your cloaked group into view?

I think i can manage. Also what keep you cloaked to the Spiders you step on? The Flies that bump into you? Spawn Empathy is the Green World. All living things are connected to his senses.

I can find you and uncloak you.

1. Yeah, it´s more an assumption, since he already used them, and being able to open a portal to bring anything he wants.

He should not have them at all as I pointed out with his recent and consistent battles in his home turf.

2. Where did you get vastly inferior? One single Kang copy needed to be defeat by a combination of Vasp, Hercules and Black Knight using his magic sword, they come with weapons and a personal force-field, so how exactly are they inferior? Not to mention Growing Man who can take on entire teams, including Avenger´s rooster.

I don´t have an exact number, Kang can make as many as he wants or needs to, with his ship he can just keep comming and comming until he finds it´s enough, there´s no limit.

As for Dr. Doom, he can also bring an entire army one-time, since he´s used to have his Doombots at disposal whenever he needs.

Talking about them, let´s take a better look at them:

Powers

As they are robots, they are immune to mental, emotional, and illusionary attacks.

Force Lightning: can shoot lightning from their gauntlets

Flight: each possess a jetpack

Super Hearing: parabolic hearing aids

Strength : Doombots have greater strength than that of normal humans

Healing: mechanical limbs and tools in the head allow them to re-construct the rest of their body

Electricity Discharge: can generate an electric shock; possessed by fighting Doombots

However they are less powerful than Dr Doom as he did not want them to become as powerful as him.

At least in my Scan I counted over 60 Hell Spawn here with Malbolgia.

So I have a proof of reference here. Your using a no limit argument backed by your assumption you will have a vast army.

As for the rest of the army, Omni Man can take them all out on his own. He really can, and in a quick blink. the Kang Bot was trashed pretty easy and Agela magic is much more potent.

Holy Lightning

1-2) Uses Lightning in a epic struggle with a dark force as it rips around the Cathedral.

3) Holy Lightning that is strong enough to knock the Dark God Urizen on his butt.

She could also Before who swaths of enemies with the Flux!

The Flux

Angels also uses what is called the Flux that can Teleport themselves, and others, anywhere in the Universe/Dimensions.

1) Teleports to the Abyss in a flash.

2) Friends of Angela take Spawn with them to Heaven.

She can Teleport to any of your team and Teleport them into the abyss for a 5 Minuet BFR and make your team overall that much weaker. Add in the Black holes to Hell.... not looking good.

3. BFR won´t work since my team can do the same with either Kang or Dr. Doom. Don´t know how the Hell Blast will get past through the shields, the same goes for Tele-Dismember, Illusion won´t work either, not against such advanced tech my guys possess, so you´re gonna need to do better than that..

Actually no, your team has never shown me the ability to jump Dimensions or anything without Prep. Kang does Time Travel and teleport around Earth, big deal, you going to places like Hell or Abyss. And there is no Time travel allowed.

Doom needs prep and machine to jump dimensions and never teleported around the Universe in any fashion.

Ultron I am not too sure about, but never seen him teleport into dimensions at all.

I see no reason why BFR will not work when your going to other dimensions.

4. Like I said before, you need to prove first how your team will find mines, and how that black hole will work against the magically-empowered force-fields, until than they are useless.

1) I explain how I will find you.

2) The Black Hole sucks you from underneath in a massive hole. Why do force fields matter against Gravity sucking you in?

5. As for Omni Man, he must find my team first, while deal with the army-bots, than he can TRY to do all that, not to mention that I have some good answers for him yet to come.

Your going to need them.

6. I doubt Angela can do any harm to my team with her powers, weapons or skills, but you can try, I have answers for her as well.

I showed her taking on Gods and Gaurdians of the Galaxy with ease. She ca most definitely take your team.

#16 Edited by HigorM (4246 posts) - - Show Bio

So you bring yourself back from the dead huh? S*** just got real!

sorry for the delay

This move was done on a spur of the moment. It sucked in the entire 3 stroy house, 6 ghost, and Super Demon into Hell.

How is your team avoiding this attack? Do they have Super speed? no. Do they have Info On Spawn and his moves? No. Can they avoid the sucking power of this 20 feet round black hole under their feet? No.

Don´t seem good enough to compromise my team in any way. They aren´t random demons. The shields will be up since the start of the battle, they are more than enough to take your attack. Dr. Doom can counter your attack with magic. You said it already:

lol yes, you can only beat Spawn with a Heaven Forged Weapon and decapitation with it, OR beat him by draining his 9999 energy reserve. Which is next to impossible unless you have a Magic Draining character.... which you might have..... ENOUGH OF THIS BANTER!

See? :P

Thats the problem though. Look at the more recent Siege and Mighty Avenger comics. In both comics Doom home is invaded by enemies. Does he have a Doom bot Army at the ready in his own home? No. He had some robot guards who were crushed utterly by mostly lower high tier heroes. What did Doom do when this happen in Mighty Avengers? He retreated back in time to learn a spell to summon a monster army. All these things could do is capture the Avengers in a swarm rush. Yet Skrull Spider Woman Venom Blast was so powerful it broke them free anyway! As seen the Mighty avengers then easily whipped this monster army. Then Sentry easy defeated Doom! Doom had no super bots lying around. the same crap happen again in Siege after all this too. Prep less Doom everybody, this is pretty accurate.

The army is there for one primary purpose, to disturb, confuse, disorient, to hold your team back, giving my team enough time to unleash the real master plan upon their heads. I know that your team can demolish the army, and they will do it, but at what cost? They will have to

necessarily spent some time, even minimum, doing it. That time spent will be enough to my team strike your team. Not to mention that Dr. Doom isn´t alone here, he is being assisted by both Kang and Ultron, that will further increase this movement. They don´t have especific prep but since we´re talking about genius minds with time manipulation powers here, the shortest time avaiable for them will be the only time they need to put the plan into pratice here and defeat your team. But enough of this theoretical talk, let´s get down to the real deal, it´s time to kill some nasty demons around!

The R.I.P ("Rest in Pieces") Plan

Okay so, while your team is busy against the army-bots, Kang will order that his ship starts a crushing atrike against your entire team, this is what the ship is capable of:

First, the ship possess an hologram projector which allowed Kang to own Washington DC, and it can project blasts:

Remember this is the same sword-shaped ship he used when he conquered Earth

You may say that the attacks won´t hit the targets, but that´s not true since It can use a selective beam that was able to destroys buildings but spares people:

Now I presume you´re going to say that this is not a problem since any of your team members can easily destroy the ship, etc. Well, this ship won´t be destroyed so easily, since it possess it´s own shield that was able to block a nova blast:

This is how much it took to breach the shields:

Yes, an entire team.

Not to mention that this is a second major distraction for your team, they must deal with the army and the ship before even manage to engage the my team into a fight.

Now I have 3 Sentry level beings on my team and 60+ Mid Tier Hell Spawns. You have may 100+ Doom Bots at most and some Dinosaurs.

You are forgetting about Kang own army of clones, that are being sent continuously from his ship, so you can add some few more numbers to that count. Keep in mind they will be armed with advanced weapons from 40th century.

Fully loaded! Want some, get some!

Now I present to you which kind of weapons my team will be packing to use against your team:

Stun-beam

So Omni Man is strong and fast? Not a problem:

Kang possess control over the Cobalt force, this was enough to make Thor weight half a planet:

A weapon capable to emit a beam to depower the likes of Wonderman:

See what happend? The same can and will happen here, once hit by it, Omni Man will lost his powers and then subdued.

Here he manage to one-shot the Avengers with the diode-ray, including Wonderman and Iron-Man in the rooster:

The same diode-ray again, now against the Fantastic Four:

Question:

How would Omni Man and Angela deal with gas attack? Kang used this gas to to handicap the Avengers so one of his bots, the Spider-bot is able to outfight them:

Paralysis Ray:

Note that this ray was able to stop Herc, Namor and an alternate Kang in one-shot:

Now you may say that your team members are too powerfull to be hurted by these weapons, well I´m not quite sure about that since Silver Surfer himself was hurt by them before:

Doom is gone. Your Doom Bot army stands no chance. In no way will he have his better Doom Bots prepared in a random battle.

That doesn´t matter really, their only job is to retard your team while my team manage to strike them unnoticed.

Thing is none of your characters have faced a more Versatile in powers team as mine. Omni Man has Insane Blizting Speed next to say Black Adam, and uses it all the time too boot, along with Super strength, Durability, and Flight. Spawn has more choices of powers with his magic than Dr. Strange. He also has the stats of Sentry. Angela has proven to be a super threat in Image and then proved it again by decimating the Guardians of the Galaxy.

What? My team already manage to Conquer Earth fighting against all possible combination of super heroes before, they are more than used to face characters with versatile powers, from Iron Man to Scarlet Witch. That´s why they have so many countermeasures at hand, that´s why they are always prepared, always improving themselves, searching for power, increasing their resources, adding knowledge, etc. Your team brings nothing new to the table, except maybe for Spawn, but since my team possess the ultimate weapon to destroy him, I don´t see it as a problem either.

Your guys with no prep struggle against half that all the time. I just proved how Sentry pwns Doom. I have 3 Sentry Beings here and 60+ mid tier magical Hell Spawns.

First, your team have no idea about my teams position. Second, neither Omni Man nor Angela belong at the same power level as Sentry, they may have some similarities, but they aren´t as powerfull as Sentry.

So how can your team fight me without giving away their position? What keeps Spawn using his limited to Imagination Magic forcing your cloaked group into view? I think i can manage. Also what keep you cloaked to the Spiders you step on? The Flies that bump into you? Spawn Empathy is the Green World. All living things are connected to his senses. I can find you and uncloak you.

My team will strike from inside the force-field, while cloaked, attacking your team at the same time your team deals with the army-bots while being attacked by the ship, so it´s an open shot for my team against yours. Even if your team manage to find the position, you didn´t prove yet that you can break the shields. Also, like I said before, Spawn´s magic can and will be countered by Dr. Doom´s magic.

Also, your only proof that you can uncloak my team is from that scan when Spawn use his magic to find an invisible car? Seriously, a invisible car that he already knew that was there somewhere? Come ON! Spawn won´t find my team by that poor demonstration, I mean, Galactus and Dr. Strange couldn´t find them, why should your MVP guy?

So I have a proof of reference here. Your using a no limit argument backed by your assumption you will have a vast army. As for the rest of the army, Omni Man can take them all out on his own. He really can, and in a quick blink. the Kang Bot was trashed pretty easy and Agela magic is much more potent. She can Teleport to any of your team and Teleport them into the abyss for a 5 Minuet BFR and make your team overall that much weaker. Add in the Black holes to Hell.... not looking good.

Doom bots and drones are well known, you know they exist, and that Doom already used tons of them before, same goes for Kang, the scan speak for itself, the ship can deliver as many clones he desires, they will have an entire army at disposal and new replacements during the fight, they all come with personal force-fields, strong enough to take hits from Hercules, and with powerfull weapons capable of taking super heroes down, so I don´t think your guys would trash them so quickly.

As for teleportation:

Actually no, your team has never shown me the ability to jump Dimensions or anything without Prep. Kang does Time Travel and teleport around Earth, big deal, you going to places like Hell or Abyss. And there is no Time travel allowed.

What? Kang is a genocidal warlord who travels through time and dimensions for the thrill of the fight. More than a tousand empires have fallen against him in different times, in different dimensions. His name is feared and respected, his tech and his genuis are among the best in the multiverse. He has been perpetually kept among the most powerful and dangerous foes the Avengers ever faced. Since he first rebuilt Doctor Doom's time machine, he has become one of the most adept time-travellers of the Marvel Universe, doing almost every feat there is to do when it comes to time manipulation. Kang doesn´t need prep to do jump dimensions, he possess everything he needs built-in his armor.

In top of that, Kang possess many countermeasures to avoid being BFR.

Creates a time-neutral zone where divergences cannot happen:

Here he creates a time containment zone:

He can also use his technology to create a temporal cube to timeshift and trap your team, he did that before against the Avengers:

Doom needs prep and machine to jump dimensions and never teleported around the Universe in any fashion. Ultron I am not too sure about, but never seen him teleport into dimensions at all. I see no reason why BFR will not work when your going to other dimensions.

Not to mention that Dr. Doom can open portals at will, so BFR won´t work at all.

1) I explain how I will find you.

Okay I will patiently wait..

2) The Black Hole sucks you from underneath in a massive hole. Why do force fields matter against Gravity sucking you in?

You have no proof that it can work against a magically empowered force-field, neither presented such black holes working against high end characters instead of just random demons and structures. Also, my team can teleport, and most important you don´t have a clue where my team is, so how are they going to be affected at all?

#17 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@higorm: Well played. Since I opened it, Im letting you closed it. There is tons of stuff covered here and I do not want to make this uber too long to read. Make final edits if you wish.

#18 Edited by HigorM (4246 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: You too. Are you sure? How about 1 more post each?

#19 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@higorm: Ehhhhh ok. I will post it later tonight, I need to touch up on Omni Man and Angela a bit more.

#20 Edited by HigorM (4246 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Edited by IndieComicsFTW (3252 posts) - - Show Bio

@higorm: Voting Wendsday, I will have a counter by tonight.

#22 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@higorm:

Don´t seem good enough to compromise my team in any way. They aren´t random demons. The shields will be up since the start of the battle, they are more than enough to take your attack. Dr. Doom can counter your attack with magic. You said it already:

Yes Doom could counter my magic, but I have no seen evidence he can counter a move that will happen without his knowing. The Black Hole was just willed there by Spawn.

I also do not understand why Random Demon as you put it are affected but your crew is not. A Black Hole does not oick and choose, it sucks everything in it.

The army is there for one primary purpose, to disturb, confuse, disorient, to hold your team back, giving my team enough time to unleash the real master plan upon their heads. I know that your team can demolish the army, and they will do it, but at what cost? They will have to necessarily spent some time, even minimum, doing it. That time spent will be enough to my team strike your team. Not to mention that Dr. Doom isn´t alone here, he is being assisted by both Kang and Ultron, that will further increase this movement. They don´t have especific prep but since we´re talking about genius minds with time manipulation powers here, the shortest time avaiable for them will be the only time they need to put the plan into pratice here and defeat your team. But enough of this theoretical talk, let´s get down to the real deal, it´s time to kill some nasty demons around!

I am confident that Spawn and Angela have Teleporting powers to by pass your army while Omni Man moves too fast for anyone on your team or army to react. They will be dealt with by my Hellspawn army for sure while my main 3 will decimate your 3 guys.

If of course the Black hole does not end up killing them first.

Okay so, while your team is busy against the army-bots, Kang will order that his ship starts a crushing atrike against your entire team, this is what the ship is capable of:

First, the ship possess an hologram projector which allowed Kang to own Washington DC, and it can project blasts:

Remember this is the same sword-shaped ship he used when he conquered Earth

You may say that the attacks won´t hit the targets, but that´s not true since It can use a selective beam that was able to destroys buildings but spares people:

Now I presume you´re going to say that this is not a problem since any of your team members can easily destroy the ship, etc. Well, this ship won´t be destroyed so easily, since it possess it´s own shield that was able to block a nova blast:

This is how much it took to breach the shields:

Yes, an entire team.

Not to mention that this is a second major distraction for your team, they must deal with the army and the ship before even manage to engage the my team into a fight.

This is also silly. no one in those scans were Superman level.

Your best feats for the ship is against Photon and Jack of Hearts. Iron man level guys. Omni Man will do a FTL Falcon Punch through that ship. Then throw the pieces like his weaker sons did above.

You are forgetting about Kang own army of clones, that are being sent continuously from his ship, so you can add some few more numbers to that count. Keep in mind they will be armed with advanced weapons from 40th century.

All the weapon matter not when they cannot harm Spawn at all and Omni Man is too fast for them to react. Also all those clones had trouble vs street levelers, not very top tier beings Like Omni Man, Angela, or Spawn.

Now I present to you which kind of weapons my team will be packing to use against your team:

So Omni Man is strong and fast? Not a problem:

A weapon capable to emit a beam to depower the likes of Wonderman:

Here he manage to one-shot the Avengers with the diode-ray, including Wonderman and Iron-Man in the rooster:

The same diode-ray again, now against the Fantastic Four:

Question:

Paralysis Ray:

Note that this ray was able to stop Herc, Namor and an alternate Kang in one-shot:

Now you may say that your team members are too powerfull to be hurted by these weapons, well I´m not quite sure about that since Silver Surfer himself was hurt by them before:

Very neat, but Omni Man uses Massively Hypersonic Speeds. Your Kang clone will never hit him nor would they ever register him. Its like saying they will beat Flash. Nothing you have will deal with Omni Man alone. Also nothing there suggest they can depower the reality warping magics of Necro Plasma.

Also Angela Holy Ribbons are too powerful for your piddly weapons from what I seen.

Angela's Ribbons

Angela's Ribbons are given to her same way Spawn's Suit and Cloak is given to him. Her Ribbons are the ultimate source of protections and assistance for Angela.

1) Ribbons alone are used in 3 separate comics to keep her warm in Freezing Temperatures.

2) Ribbons used to tangle up the Dark God Urizen.

3) Ribbons used to disarm weapons.

Her ribbons are so strong that they grant here Protection from anything.

1-3) Angela is caught in the Krom. a force of Anti Life, Anti Matter, Anti Creation vortex. The Heaven Ribbons protect her from the worst of it.

4) Here she spears through the vortex with her Lance, having her Ribbons again absorb the worst of the forces.

So how are your weapons working on say Angela when Anti Life, Anti Matter, and Anti Creation forces hitting her at the same time failed?

What will Kangs army do if Spawn and his Army Teleports their weapons away?

Like he does the bullets of Twitch's gun?

Also gas attacks on beings who do not breath? Angela, Spawn, nor Hell Spawns breath first off. Second off Omni Man can hold his breath for 2 weeks. Not worried about Gas attacks.

That doesn´t matter really, their only job is to retard your team while my team manage to strike them unnoticed.

Problem is, all my guys are capable of simply rushing past your army and engaging or BFRing you team from the get go.....

Angela lightning alone can destroy your army.

Entire swaths destroyed.

What? My team already manage to Conquer Earth fighting against all possible combination of super heroes before, they are more than used to face characters with versatile powers, from Iron Man to Scarlet Witch. That´s why they have so many countermeasures at hand, that´s why they are always prepared, always improving themselves, searching for power, increasing their resources, adding knowledge, etc. Your team brings nothing new to the table, except maybe for Spawn, but since my team possess the ultimate weapon to destroy him, I don´t see it as a problem either.

All your guys beat Avengers and such with prep. Always with prep. Doom can never get out of bed one morning and say "I will take on the world today" and not get spanked hard.

First, your team have no idea about my teams position. Second, neither Omni Man nor Angela belong at the same power level as Sentry, they may have some similarities, but they aren´t as powerfull as Sentry.

Feat for feat Omni Man is every bit superior to sentry beside Molecule Manipulation. Fact. Spawn feat for feat is SUPERIOR to Sentry. Thats a fact. Angela smashed through in a straight fight the Guardians of the Galaxy. That is pretty uber.

Add in 60+ more Hell Spawns and.......

My team will strike from inside the force-field, while cloaked, attacking your team at the same time your team deals with the army-bots while being attacked by the ship, so it´s an open shot for my team against yours. Even if your team manage to find the position, you didn´t prove yet that you can break the shields. Also, like I said before, Spawn´s magic can and will be countered by Dr. Doom´s magic.

Also, your only proof that you can uncloak my team is from that scan when Spawn use his magic to find an invisible car? Seriously, a invisible car that he already knew that was there somewhere? Come ON! Spawn won´t find my team by that poor demonstration, I mean, Galactus and Dr. Strange couldn´t find them, why should your MVP guy?

I still see why the EARTH will not tell Spawn where you are. That is how his Empathy powers work. From the bugs, insects, animals, the tress, humans. All part of the Green World that Spawn is connected too. If your on the planet, he can find you. simple as that.

Green World Powers

Spawn also has Powers granted to him by the Emerald Parliament of the Green World. Giving him world level telepathy, empathy, and control over mother earth, all without using his own Necro Energy.

Spawn gains power over mother nature.

Power over Nature

1) Spawn raises a entire Forest.

2-3) Spawn causes both a Earthquake and then a Tidal Wave.

4) Spawn fissures the Earth under Urizen.

4) Spawn can Summon Vines along with his Chains to entangle a foe.

Spawn can simply fissure the earth you stand on. He could tidal wave your army if they are close to water. So many options.

Doom bots and drones are well known, you know they exist, and that Doom already used tons of them before, same goes for Kang, the scan speak for itself, the ship can deliver as many clones he desires, they will have an entire army at disposal and new replacements during the fight, they all come with personal force-fields, strong enough to take hits from Hercules, and with powerfull weapons capable of taking super heroes down, so I don´t think your guys would trash them so quickly.

Doom has been decimated twice by the mighty Avengers Roster and Dark Avengers Roster. Where was thos Doom Bots then? I proven he does not even have them on hand much less Hercules level ones.

What? Kang is a genocidal warlord who travels through time and dimensions for the thrill of the fight. More than a tousand empires have fallen against him in different times, in different dimensions. His name is feared and respected, his tech and his genuis are among the best in the multiverse. He has been perpetually kept among the most powerful and dangerous foes the Avengers ever faced. Since he first rebuilt Doctor Doom's time machine, he has become one of the most adept time-travellers of the Marvel Universe, doing almost every feat there is to do when it comes to time manipulation. Kang doesn´t need prep to do jump dimensions, he possess everything he needs built-in his armor.

In top of that, Kang possess many countermeasures to avoid being BFR.

Creates a time-neutral zone where divergences cannot happen:

Here he creates a time containment zone:

He can also use his technology to create a temporal cube to timeshift and trap your team, he did that before against the Avengers:

If Kang cannot be sent to hell, he can still be Teledimembered, Blackholed, or have his body ripped in half by Omni Man.

Not to mention that Dr. Doom can open portals at will, so BFR won´t work at all.

BS. He needs special circumstances to reach Mephisto's realm, why should he climb out of Spawn's 8th Sphere of Hell so easy?

Okay I will patiently wait..

Connection to the Green World like all my Empathy scans show. If your on earth, Spawn will know.

You have no proof that it can work against a magically empowered force-field, neither presented such black holes working against high end characters instead of just random demons and structures. Also, my team can teleport, and most important you don´t have a clue where my team is, so how are they going to be affected at all?

You have a force field that keeps you from being hit or attacked. nothing about your force field will keep you from being sucked in a black hole. the Proof is on you to prove you cannot be sucked in. That is so dang silly.

Also I shown many more ways of simply killing your team. After this we can go to votes.

#23 Posted by HigorM (4246 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Edited by HigorM (4246 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2:

Yes Doom could counter my magic, but I have no seen evidence he can counter a move that will happen without his knowing. The Black Hole was just willed there by Spawn.

Well, that´s interesting, since:

• So far, you failed to prove how your team will find my team since they start the battle cloaked inside a magically empowered force-field.
  • So going by that premise, Spawn can´t start the battle attacking what he doesn´t see.
  • All 3 members of my team can teleport at will, so even if Spawn manage to find them, they can just teleport away from any strike.
  • Yout team will be busy getting rid of the army-bots, before they manage to engage the real threat in battle.

Doom can counter your magic by opening a portal into Limbo so he can wield Illyana's Soulsword

As you may know, one of the main powers granted by the sword is:

• Disruption of Magic & Breaking of Spells: This includes its very lethal nature to that of magical beings.

I also do not understand why Random Demon as you put it are affected but your crew is not. A Black Hole does not oick and choose, it sucks everything in it.

Because you can´t compare random demons with characters like Kang, Dr. Doom and Ultron, working together as a team. You have presented zero proof so far that the black whole can work against such high-end characters, with multitude of powers, especially magic, that can and will counter anything Spawn tries to sell here.

I am confident that Spawn and Angela have Teleporting powers to by pass your army while Omni Man moves too fast for anyone on your team or army to react. They will be dealt with by my Hellspawn army for sure while my main 3 will decimate your 3 guys.

That´s funny because they don´t seem the kind of characters that rely on such tactic in a battle. Not to mention that all my 3 team members can teleport as well, so they would have to face the army eventually. As for Omni Man, first he needs to show ability to overcome the enhanced shield that my team built, not to mention that my team members dealt with major threats before, entire teams like Avengers with insane superhuman speed, so he brings nothing new to the table.

Your best feats for the ship is against Photon and Jack of Hearts. Iron man level guys. Omni Man will do a FTL Falcon Punch through that ship. Then throw the pieces like his weaker sons did above.

You seem to forget that his ship is also included with the cloak device, the tech capable of cloaking his presence and his ship from Surfer, Doctor Strange and Galactus:

Also, the ship also possess a personal force-field, that was able to sustain a nova blast, and combined attacks from the likes of Thor, Wonder Man, Iron Man, Miss Marvel, among others..

All the weapon matter not when they cannot harm Spawn at all and Omni Man is too fast for them to react. Also all those clones had trouble vs street levelers, not very top tier beings Like Omni Man, Angela, or Spawn.

That´s not all true since Spawn doesn´t fight like Omni Man using superspeed to overreact his opponents, not to mention that the clones manage to take down the likes of Miss Marvel before, and gave real trouble to the likes of Iron Man, Thor and Hercules.

Also, I thought I wouldn´t have to play this card but since the army-bots are in question, it´s time to prove their valor.

This is what Age of Ultron bots were able to do against Earth´s best heroes:

From Fantastic Four # 05 AU

You can see Ultron-bots posing as Dr. Doom

As you can see, Johnny Storm destroyed few Ultron Robots, melted them with his powers. Thing destroys few Ultron robots but easily overwhelmed by a huge number. Reed dies. Franklin and Valarie however left for outerspace so they would be safe.

Very neat, but Omni Man uses Massively Hypersonic Speeds. Your Kang clone will never hit him nor would they ever register him. Its like saying they will beat Flash. Nothing you have will deal with Omni Man alone. Also nothing there suggest they can depower the reality warping magics of Necro Plasma.

Well, this is Ultron , tooking down Cap. Britain (who flies and fights with supersonic speeds) in approximately 8 and half minutes:

I know hypersonic beyond supersonic speed but, when it comes to the likes of Ultron, Dr. Doom and Kang, I believe they can easily make some adjustments to fit the current battle.

Also, as you may note, the Ultron-bots can nuke the area at will if necessary in the middle of the batte:

Those drones were able to kill She-Hulk:

So how are your weapons working on say Angela when Anti Life, Anti Matter, and Anti Creation forces hitting her at the same time failed? What will Kangs army do if Spawn and his Army Teleports their weapons away? Like he does the bullets of Twitch's gun?

Like I said before, even if the weapons fail, the plan has worked. The drones, clones, army-bots were never meant to defeat your team, but only to delay them, weakens them, confuse, in other words, give the necessary time to the real weapon, the real strike, the one who will defeat your team.

BS. He needs special circumstances to reach Mephisto's realm, why should he climb out of Spawn's 8th Sphere of Hell so easy?

Dr. Doom is used to summon Mephisto to battle for his mother's soul, as seen here:

-

Also, another proof that Dr. Doom can counter Spawn´s magic, is seen when Dr. Doom analyzes and learns mystic combat during the contest for the Sorcerer Supreme title in Dr. Strange/Dr. Doom: Triumph and Torment and immediately begins to make use of it. Doom is the second to last man standing:

Here is a proof he does this kind of things even without prep, in his day off, he is ever trying to increase his mystic knowledge, stealing an ancient book from another dimension, as recounted in Iron Man: Legacy of Doom #2:

-

Now imagine an attack from Dr. Doom against your players, with a combination of magic with powerfull blast powers, that were able to knock down the likes of Magus and Warlock before:

Now, what is the master plan after all? The ultimate weapon against your team?

1. The first stage was the army-bots, from Dr. Doom, Kang and later Ultron. All enhanced with own force-fields and especial weapons, being aid by Kang´s ship.
  2. Secondly, your team would try to overcome mines inside the magically empowerd force-field, while the ultimate weapons gets ready.
  3. Ultrons go all out against your team, which would waste more time, power and energy to defeat him, since that´s what it takes for an entire Avengers rooster:

Note that they only suceeded because Wolverine goes into the past and Hank Pym creates a virus inside Ultron so heroes can defeat him. Hank Pym is then made to forget the whole stuff. Then Ultron fights the Avengers. Avengers, Thor included, are stark helpless before Ultron realises something is wrong. Virus finally kicks in and Ultron is defeated. Thor then destroys Ultron body with mjolnir.

Feel my wrath!

4. Dr. Doom prepares himself to strike your team (mostly Spawn and Angela, Omni Man should be already down) with everything he got, wielding the Blessed Sword from Heaven. Dr. Doom will use his magic to drain Spawn bit by bit while he is busy, so when it comes the moment, he won´t be able to defeat himself. Now you may think how Dr. Doom will do all that and not be affected by Spawn´s attacks, right? I tell you how:

Let there be light!

That´s right, Protection and all against your MVP´s team. It states that Doom has pieces of the Cross which Jesus was hung inside his armor. Can't get more Holy than that, huh?

That´s it, I´m ready for the votes if you are.

#26 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by HigorM (4246 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by HigorM (4246 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Edited by Wolverine08 (45685 posts) - - Show Bio

@higorm gets my vote. Great debate from both sides.

#32 Posted by tparks (5416 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 gets my vote. Both did amazing jobs in this debate. I could have read another 3 pages of this. It was simply awesome. Cadence gets the vote because of what he did with Spawn. Anyone can pull up a respect thread for Spawn and throw out an abundance of feats, but cadence went above and beyond. Every scan and feat he used was applicable. Nothing seemed like unnecessary filler that is seen a lot in high level tournaments. The feats chosen were all appropriate with the flow of the debate and the write-ups on the feats made it clear why Spawn is the MVP in this match.

#33 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks said:

@cadencev2 gets my vote. Both did amazing jobs in this debate. I could have read another 3 pages of this. It was simply awesome. Cadence gets the vote because of what he did with Spawn. Anyone can pull up a respect thread for Spawn and throw out an abundance of feats, but cadence went above and beyond. Every scan and feat he used was applicable. Nothing seemed like unnecessary filler that is seen a lot in high level tournaments. The feats chosen were all appropriate with the flow of the debate and the write-ups on the feats made it clear why Spawn is the MVP in this match.

And Angela. I want to hear Angela praise!

Glad my new debate style is working.

#34 Posted by tparks (5416 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Angela was awesome also. She's a pretty awesome character and I really need to start reading some of her stuff now that she's with the Guardians. Any recommendations for a good place to start?

#35 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks said:

@cadencev2: Angela was awesome also. She's a pretty awesome character and I really need to start reading some of her stuff now that she's with the Guardians. Any recommendations for a good place to start?

...none... She has like only done 2-3 things since being in Marvel, and it seems Marvel already forgotten her, which is not hard to believe thanks to the crappy line up of Guardians of the Galaxy :/.

#36 Edited by tparks (5416 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: I was talking more about her days with Spawn and other Image comics.

I hear you with the Guardians. I'm sick of them adding Earth based heroes and getting involved with Earth based threats. I hear they are going to add Ms Marvel (I guess that's not necessarily completely Earth based) and Agent Venom to the roster. It's become another Avengers clone instead of the original team of outcasts that takes on Universe ending threats. It blows my mind why they can't add characters like Vance Astro, Adam Warlock, Jack Flagg, Moondragon, or Phyla-Vell if they want to add characters. They could at least acknowledge their existence and mention them once or twice.

#37 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks: They should stick with guys like Gladiator, Surfer, Classic Drax, Beta Ray Bill, and Current Quasar. Add in then whoever you want after that, these guys are Universal warriors, not Street level fighters.

#38 Posted by HigorM (4246 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by scorpion2501 (7398 posts) - - Show Bio

Can I vote?

#40 Posted by HigorM (4246 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by scorpion2501 (7398 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure. Cadence really owned the spawn part. And I'm a big spawn fanboy.

But putting fanboyism aside, I'll give @higorm my vote.

#42 Edited by HigorM (4246 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: every passing day it gets harder to see people voting in these fights..

#43 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@higorm said:

@cadencev2: every passing day it gets harder to see people voting in these fights..

Thats because too much info being put out lol. I told you we needed to cut it shorter ;)

#44 Posted by Cjdavis103 (9820 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Edited by HigorM (4246 posts) - - Show Bio

@higorm said:

Thats because too much info being put out lol. I told you we needed to cut it shorter ;)

Well, it´s a shame to short battles for that reason, sounds wrong IMO ;P

#46 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Edited by boschePG (2705 posts) - - Show Bio

@higorm: @cadencev2:

though I think this battle totally destroyed the very fabric of the PYP planet, my vote goes to HigorM. It was close. Damn close

#48 Posted by sophia89 (6241 posts) - - Show Bio

this is a really hard match to vote in,had to read it 3 times to make my mind,i am going to give my vote to @higorm:

#49 Edited by HigorM (4246 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio