Teams

Red

@serpinethegreen

• Samurai Jack (5)
  • Kitara (2)
  • Prince Zuko (1)
  • Garrus Valkerian (1)
  • Ruoroni Kenshin (1)
  • Nothing in Common - Pick only characters who do not fit the descriptions above will give you perfect teamwork, hour prep on the battlefield within 1000 feet of your start point, but cannot do anything within 100 feet of objectives or enemy team, and detail knowledge on the foe.

Blue

@those_eyes

• Charizard (5)
  • Pikachu (2)
  • Lucario (2)
  • Scarecrow (1)
  • Nothing in Common - Pick only characters who do not fit the descriptions above will give you perfect teamwork, hour prep on the battlefield within 1000 feet of your start point, but cannot do anything within 100 feet of objectives or enemy team, and detail knowledge on the foe.

Rules

• 10 points to spend on characters. Once a character is picked, they are gone. Henchmen can be picked multiple times.
  • All Characters with Expanded Universe are allowed there EU feats. DC allowed Pre and New 52 feats.
  • All characters are in character, and still hold onto their rivalry. They will not work well with enemies on their team, but will not attack said enemies either. They will recognize people from their own universes as well.
  • No BFR, but can teleport others around the battlefield.
  • No Mental KO or Mental control of a enemy team. Applies to soul abilities as well.
  • Time Manipulation is allowed only on the character who has it only. Can not Increase speed past Hypersonic.
  • Transmutation is allowed, but limited to 1 character use on a enemy team. On your own team, and anyone outside the enemy team is fair game.
  • Intangibility, Teleporting, and Transmutation dismemberment are not allowed on enemy team, but everyone else is fine.
  • Gear must remain Street Level.
  • Summons/Duplicates limited to Navy Seal Team quality. You cannot summon anything or duplicate enough to overwhelm a 6 man Navy Seal Team with ease.
  • Unsure, then ask. If things get out of hand, rulings will be made.

Mission One

No Caption Provided

You will be dropped off on your landing square, as well the enemy. Both of you are trying to deliver your package to the systems government, and irreplaceable payload of material, but to do this you must take out the others package. The Package is in a steel case, immune to TK, Phasing, and Teleporting. Weighs roughly 3 tons. It must somehow be destroyed. However there is one hitch. All the forces around your package are there to keep the peace, and will fire on both parties when someone makes the first move.

No Caption Provided

The Yellow represents our Colonial Marines armed with Pulse Rifles, and body armor.

No Caption Provided

The green the Colonial Air Support. Heavily armed.

Avatar image for serpinethegreen
serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By serpinethegreen

Samurai jack

No Caption Provided

He's so awesome.....I mean....

Jack has so many things going for him it isn't funny

When he isn't deflecting machine gun fire with just his sword, hes probably fighting a bunch of super archer droids.....blindfolded

At least they aren't capable of taking out armies by themselves...no...wait..

DURABILITY

Jack has survived being crushed by 700 ton sumo wrestler, he has survived an exploding building, and perhaps most impressive Jack has survived falling from space reentry and the fall itself

SPEED

Samurai Jack is the fastest person on the board full stop

He isn't just the fastest in terms of running speed, but in terms of reaction speed, and combat speed

Here are some feats

He ran across a field some 300 meters or so in length, dodging arrows from 3 supernaturally - enhanced archers capable of firing thousands of arrows per second each (who had previously decimated an entire robot army in the span of a few seconds), and he reached their tower, climbed up to the top, and defeated them....blindfolded.

He dropped a glass of water from waist height, and then defeated 10 bounty hunters, sheathed his sword, and then picked up the glass before it had even fallen to the ground.

Now is there anything that tops this? oh yeah

That's right ladies and gentlemen it's the water drop scene

Now I know a picture can say a thousand words but how about a video?

This video is the water scene in real time

And holy $h!t is it fast

Loading Video...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=91EBPNFTj34

WEAPON OF CHOICE

His katana, Jacks sword was made by Odin, Ra and Vishnu, this sword can cut clean through any material except arguably other godlike weapons (like Mjonir)

SECONDARY WEAPON

Although he's mainly thought of as a sword fighter Jack is also a master archer having been trained by Robin Hood himself

STAMINA (Oh yeah)

Jack fought for three days straight with his rival the scotman

That's right he can go all weekend long

STRENGH

Jack has super human (or at least meta human) strengh

Jack is shown to be able to cleanly cut through most machines with no effort and can easily throw opponents much larger than himself

In many ways Jack could solo most of the other team but.....For argument sake let's say he can't (he can)

JUMPING (forgot to add this)

Loading Video...

He jump good

KENSHIN

No Caption Provided

Kenshin here seens to have been thrown into the same group as katara and Zuko

Maybe it was my fault, maybe I should have spent less time on your chracters and more on my own

SPEED

Loading Video...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ9krnlqPxw

This isn't his best....but it demonstrates his ability to keep up with people that the naked eye cannot see

The chracter he is fighting is arguable thr fastest guy in ruoroni kenshin, and despite Kenshin oath not to kill, and his previous fight moments earlier, he beats the faster fighter, and shows his ability to read opponents...and his best attack

Loading Video...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cyx2B7OW39Q

Here's kenshin appearing and disappearing

As you can see thoseeyes kenshin has shown far better speed feats than either lucario or pikachu, and he does so without orders

Strengh

This here isn't Kenshin but instead his master, I know I know it's not a kenshin feat, but it's worth noting that both him and Kenshin are masters of the same form

And that Kenshin once bested his mentor (using the same style) so they are comparable chracters

Loading Video...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0wKaccFyBFs

Beyond extreme speed, skill and strengh, kenshin has also demonstrated low level precognition (he could sense aoshi through a door) and is very capable at spotting weaknesses both in form and chracter

He isn't "just a human"

KATARA

No Caption Provided

A master of water bending

Katara is capable if manipulating H2O in all its forms, she can make water into ice, ice into steam and steam into...you get the point

Katara is also capable of blood bending....but she isn't keen about it and can only do so on a full moon

(Let's hope it doesn't sync up with her other monthly blood powers eek)

She can also use water to heal allies...you know if she wants...

ZUKO

No Caption Provided

Zuko is a very underrated character despite his excellent power set

Zuko is capable of manipulating, creating, and even absorbing fire (sort of)

And is also capable of redirecting and diverting lighting

No Caption Provided

Zuko possess two swords and is quite capable with them

He's essentially the flip side of katara

GARRUS

No Caption Provided

Garrus is a turian, an ex c-sec officer, and long time friend of commander shepard

An excellent strategist, engineer, sniper....lover (he has good reach don't you know)

Garrus is so efficient he managed to fight three gangs simultaneously

And so skilled he killed three men with a single bullet, technically the third had a heart attack but it counts god dammit

STRATAGEY

Since I've now learnt that Pikachus lightning can destroy ice I have had to revamp my entire stratagey

So ignore my previous posts in there entirety (I'll probably delete them also)

OPERATION ONE SHOT

Basically......I will simply charge at your team

(Genius)

My whole team will be on a full offensive

First here's a crude idea of where my team starts

WHERE AM I?

No Caption Provided

Zuko - red

Jack - White

Katara - blue

Garrus - silver

Kenshin - orange

THE CRATE

The crate weighs 3 tons, fortunately I have Jak who has been crushed by a 700 ton sumo and was fine ergo he should be able to lift it

If not katara will freeze underneath it and push it

But where?

Inside the building of course

DEFENCE KATARA

Ok I lied there will be a little defence

Katara will not be making a ice dome instead she will just freeze the buildings doors Windows etc

But that's it really

RANGE / GARRUS

Garrus can one shot the crate with his concussive shot and will be attempting such

He will also throw a a Mark 14 grenade at it (pretty much a sticky grenade combined with a discus)

Garrus will be on the floating pad top left

HOW ?

Remeber Jacks jumping feat from earlier? Well......that basically

RANGE / ZUKO

Zuko will be standing on the building (the one with the crate ) and will be the first of my team to make a move (or a simultaneous first move)

But what move? TBH pretty much any move he does will destroy the crate

But for argument sake he uses a full powered fully charged fireball, usually it would be a bad idea (it may take a while to charge) but I have prep after all

He will fire it straight at the crate then focus souly on defence / offence

If pikachu atracks the building with lightning zuko will redirect it, back St your own

If charizard flys towards it he'll snuff out his tail

RANGE & CLOSE COMBAT / KATARA

Instead of hiding under a dome Katara will be on a full offencive

From the water she gains from the clouds, air, taps...etc

She does this

No Caption Provided

If pikachu focuses on her that's fine, but it means he won't be able to focus on the rest who are all going to try one shotting the crate

If pikachu doesn't go after her she destroys the crate

CLOSE COMBAT / JAK & KENSHIN

These two will both be running for the crate once in range they destroy it with one single slash

DEALING WITH YOUR TEAM

My plan isn't to fight yours, just stop yours destroying my crate so here are the measure I've taken

LUCARIO

Lucario has the best range attack on the board no doubt

Which is why the placements of my team is never more important than here

Jack as shown will be between yours and my crate. I have done this to combat your flash cannon

Flash cannon can be compared to that of a lazer, it's strong, fast and rather accurate

It is however comprised of light, which means like a lazer can be deflected by Jacks sword

Hrs done this on numerous occasions In the show and comics

Also since his sword is indestructible the flash cannon can't destroy his sword

Infact if the flash cannon destroy anything it's most likely your own crate

That's right if you use flash cannon jack will reflect it right back

PIKACHU

Pikachus best attack is lightning channeled from the sky

HOWEVER

Since it comes from the sky Zuko (who is on the building that the crate is in) will easily spot, and redirect It

And since you say the electricity is so powerful if he redirects it at your crate then it game over for you

CHARIZARD

Charizard is in the unique position of being the only member of your team that I could imagine dying before the crate is destroyed

Due to Charizards anatomy Charizards die if there tails are put out

Just saying

CONCLUSION

My team overwhelms yours, by attacking so many times in so many ways

My team destroys your crate in 5 seconds flat (tops)

If by some miracle that your team manages to stop everything (which I find highly unlikely)

Then they are only delaying the inevitable

None of my team would be dead and all are free for round two

Garrus can take another shot, kenshin and Jack another swing, katara another water tendril, or zuko another volley of fire And the question is how do you defend?

If lucario attacks jack, charizard attacks zuko, and pikachu atracks katara

You still have Garrus and Kenshin to deal with

And If you send pikachu at zuko, charizard at garrus, and lucario to defend against kenshin and Jack

Then katara still gets a clear shot, and actually due to the speed of garrus shot, and the ease of throwing a disc grenade the best you accomplish is killing someone who's already done his job

There is only one way for your crate to survive the first part and that's if pikachu jumps in the way of zukos fireball (whilst somehow electrocuting katara)

Charizard takes the concussive shot, and the grenade

And if lucario (again) attempts to defend against both kenshin AND Jack (although TBH from speed feats shown its doubtful he keeps up with just the one )

But again this only works if all of your team has precognition ( which they dont)

And it would only be executed perfectly if you had a trainer (which you don't)

One of the biggest problems I have with your team is none (besides scarecrow) has any strategic experience

And lucario although has been shown the ability to act by himself, hes never once done so like you are suggesting

My argument is that although you have better range and power, your team realies souly on the actions if one chracter, an action completely out of chracter

And before you say perfect teamwork etc

Perfect teamwork isn't the same as optimum efficiency

All of your team will work together the best they can, but since scarecrow isn't a trainer, since he doesn't know the correct commands, and since he can't talk too pokemon, your perfect teamwork mainly consists of them not killing each other

Futher editing to come.....

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By those_eyes

@serpinethegreen:

Introduction

Charizard

No Caption Provided

Bio

Fire/Flying type monster from the pokemon universe.

Powers and abilities

• Fire Manipulation - From fire breathing to raising his body and skin to burning temperatures charizard has many various was of manipulating fire and heat
  • Flight - With his powerful wings charizard is able soar across the skys and maneuver around opponents
  • Superhuman Strength - With its large build charizard and inhuman body charizard has demonstrated strength to lift tanks and fight other creatures of comparable and even larger size
  • Superhuman Speed - Mainly demonstrated when in flight charizard is able to move at mach speeds
  • Superhuman Durability - Charizards body is resilient to nearly all types of damage. Able to survive being hit with razor sharp leaf blades, submarine destroying hydro pumps, and even near immunity to lava

Pikachu

No Caption Provided

Bio

Pikachu is a short, chubby rodent Pokémon. It is covered in yellow fur, and its ears are long and pointed with black tips. It has a small mouth, brown eyes, and two red circles on its cheeks. There are pouches inside its cheeks where it stores electricity. He is an electric type pokemon.

Powers and Abilites

• Electricity Manipulation - Various ways of manipulating electricity are shown mainly from pikachus cheeks and body from being able to send lighting bolts to even covering his entire body in electricity
  • Weather Manipulation - Able to summon lighting from the clouds
  • Superhuman Speed - One of the fastest pokemon pikachu is able to increase its speed to degrees that make it appear to be vanishing and to be appearing in multiple places at once
  • Superhuman senses - Pikachu has acute senses mainly with superhuman hearing as he has demonstrated to be able to fight blind and hear things humans cant
  • Density manipulation - Primarily only used on his tail pikachu is able to increase the density of his tail to have the consistency of a metal type substance similar to iron (iron tail) that is used for close combat
  • Energy manipulation - pikachu can create a copy of himself made out of pure energy and aswell can create objects of energy used for various situations such as breaching through solid walls and taking damage from opponents
  • Poison secretion - pikachu can secrete poison from its tail and use it to cause fatal damage to opponents

Lucario

No Caption Provided

Bio

A fighting/steel type monster from the pokemon universe.

Powers and Abilities

• Martial Arts Master - Lucario is one of the best h2h fighters in the pokemon universe
  • Aura/Spirit manipulation - lucario has the ability to manipulate the aura/spirit energy inside and around him for various uses
  • Telepathy/super senses - lucario is able to read shifts in the air current and through aura the minds of beings around
  • Energy Projection - lucario has the ability to release energy is various ways such as energy beams, melee weapons, and explosives
  • Sound manipulation - from the spikes on his hands lucario is able to create ear shattering sounds that cause pain to opponents ears
  • Superhuman Speed - Lucario is able to move at speeds that make him appear to vanish and move as a blur to the eye
  • Superhuman Strength - able to crush boulders with his fist and amp his own attack power
  • Power replication - one of lucarios most unique powers is his ability to replicate opponents powers perfectly with only needing to see it be performed once from the opponent

Scarecrow

No Caption Provided

Bio

One of Batmans archenemies. A brilliant enemy who uses fear tactics in various ways to rustle batmans jimmies.

Powers and Abilities

• Fear Gas - Fear Gas is the masterpiece created by The Scarecrow. Obsessed with fear, Scarecrow has created a gas that causes those who breath it in to experience violent and deadly hallucinations. Scarecrow has designed various canisters for this gas to be held in such as straw, and a skull that he carries around with him.
  • Scythe - Scarecrow uses a Scythe with his Violent Dancing Technique.
  • Scarecrow Mask - Scarecrow wears a mask that protects him from the effects of his own Fear Gas & is also used to scare those with a weak mind.

Prep

Lucario will prepare against the army forces and your team (when the match begins) by using aura reading to read their moves and know where they are and what they will do

No Caption Provided

From across mountain ranges lucario views the surrounding area to see he paths and trees and to see over thousands of pokemon in number who are about to go to war

No Caption Provided

Any of the army forces who attempt to attack my team can be disposed of by flash cannon or pikachus lighting

Counters

@serpinethegreen said:

@those_eyes:

Ok

So first I'm sorry for this on advanced

I sort of screwd you here TBH

.......ok

@serpinethegreen said:

@those_eyes:

PREP

With my prep I will contruct a water dome

How?

Well since I have an hour prep I will get katara to syphon water out of the air

She can do this through condensation

Now usually this would take forever...but when close to the clouds she can syphon it from them

I think she can even make it rain

How does she get close to the clouds?

I would like to see scans of this of creating a dome from the clouds.

@serpinethegreen said:

@those_eyes:

So now katara has a lot of water she makes the water dome around the box and my team and freezes it

Sure it'll be weak to a certain charizard breath, but it will certainly be better than my team getting electrocuted

The best thing about it is katara being a water bender can turn water into ice and ice back into water in less than a second

This means charizard can breath as much fire at the dome as he likes and it will make no differance

I dont see how it will help much anyways considering charizards fire would evaporate the dome so quickly which would leave enough of an opening for anyone to attack your team before katara creates another dome of ice or water. Aswell her changing it from ice to water back and fourth to try to combat both charizard and pikachus attacks at once just seems like it wont work for her.

Charizard evaporates a swimming pool dratini is in

No Caption Provided

Despite Kataras water abilities they wont be even effective against charizard. Charizard is too powerful that he can over come is type disadvantage to some extent. Charizards body has become so resiliant that he can tank attacks from articuno who is a legendary ice pokemon have no effect.

Charizard not effected by icebeam it cant freeze him

No Caption Provided

Charizard could just rush in through the ice or water dome.

Water or ice cant even put out his tail so the water/ice dome is useless

No Caption Provided

@serpinethegreen said:

@those_eyes:

This dome however isn't like the dome I made in my previous round, not only is it made of ice but it will have port holes for two of my other characters Zuko and Garrus

Zuko in this dome will be able to use his firebending without losing any of his protection

Ie if charizard does shoot fire zuko can easily snuff it out or redirect it with ease

And talking about snuffing out and redirecting zuko can snuff out poor charizard tail with little more than a click of his fingers ir wave of his hands

I dont quite understand the port hole thing. I would like to see how it looks. A scan of it would be nice.

Zuko snuffing out charizards tail is unlikely when water and icebeams cant even do it.

Also charizard doesnt need to use fire attacks once inside the dome which he would just fly into at mach+ speeds.

Charizard has speed past dragonite who has flown at mach 2 before

No Caption Provided

@serpinethegreen said:

@those_eyes:

He also having learnt lightning bending can redirect pikachu thunder/lightning back at charizard who as we all know is a part flying pokemon and is extremely vulnerable to it

Talking about vulnerabilities what is lucario if not a steel pokemon? Against a firebending he's insanely screwd

Uhhh how his he just going to redirect lighting pikachu summuons from the clouds? Your not the only one who can take advantage of the clouds here that are so close to you that the distance for the lighting to travel from the clouds to you would be so short its unlikely he could redirect them.

I will need to see feats of him being faster than lighting and redirecting lighting.

Pikachu summons the thunder from the sky clouds and directs it by pointing to where he wants it to hit. Here he hits deoxys directly aimed at the crystal on its chest.

No Caption Provided

Lucario is no stranger to fighting characters with fire powers. He has tanked flamethrowers at point blank range.

Lucario could end this all by himself. One flash cannon would completely destroy your whole team. Flash cannon is a steel type move so you cant redirect it.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Aswell lucario will be able to know what you guys will do next due to his aura reading that allows him to be a step ahead.

@serpinethegreen said:

@those_eyes:

Jack has made inner peace with himself and the is completely clear headed this gas won't affect him

(Also since he's survived fighting in space he can more than likely hold his breath through the entire battle)

What? jack fought in space inside a space suit. You are making it sound like he held his breath in space.

No Caption Provided

@serpinethegreen said:

@those_eyes:

Kenshin if kenshin is afraid it Could put him over the edge, this means you could possibly be dealing with the manslayer

Kenshin the manslayer isnt fighting men here he is fighting monsters. No way is he going to be able to fight anyone on my team except for scarecrow.

@serpinethegreen said:

@those_eyes:

But even if any of them get affected Katara can heal them and herself with water bending so even this is counterable

How can she heal people from something like fear toxin? It has effected superhuman beings i dont think she can null its effects or heal it.

No Caption Provided

Ways for my team winning

1. Your whole dome and team and package gets blown to bits with a flash cannon from lucario

2. Charizard breaks through/evaporates your water/ice dome leaving an opening for attack

3. Clouds are practically yards away from you so pikachu can just spam summoning lighting and thunder at your team

Good try with the members you have but they arent up to par but they are all human glass cannons. They just dont have the power output or the durability to handle my team.

Ill await your reply.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You need stop posting the same post 3 times in a row. Its filling up the page very quickly.

Counters

Ok I'll start with Katara as you seem pretty confused about what she's doing

Katara won't be attacking anyone she's primarily on the defencive

ICE DOME

the ice dome I feel was pretty self explanatory, but you may have not fully understood the power of one with a skilled water benders concentration

Allow me to explain this isn't a simple object you can break and be done with if charizard flys into it he won't smash through because it's being telekinetically (hydrokentically but it's just a more specific version) being manipulated and stabilised, if charizard flys into it he's just going to hurt himself

How will charizard hurt himself when he will just evaporate the ice/water as he is flying through? Even if you rebuild the dome it wont block charizard because when ice comes into contact with his body it doesnt freeze him and he can just swim through the steam from the evaperated water.

Charizard can create a aura of heat that makes him glow

No Caption Provided

Since my team will be in the dome pikachu can't attack my team with lighting from the sky, if he tries it will hit the dome, and since ice is a poor conductor of electricity, it isn't going to go through it

Also I quite agree that katara can't make a dome of ice in a flash but in an hour she should have enough time to get the water she needs

Also (again) it's worth noting charizard can't evaporate the water / ice faster thst katara can do the opposite

She's frozen people's heads solid by freezing the air this took less than a second

Yae ice is a poor conductor of electricity but when charizard can just melt most of the dome instantly water will be everywhere on you then all it takes is 1 bolt of lighting which is faster than katara.

Look how easily a standard fire bender melts/breaks through one of kataras domes.

No Caption Provided

Also pikachus electric attacks have so much force behind them that they can break through the ice. Thats something people tend to forget with pikachu.

Breaks out of being frozen solidd with thunderbolt

No Caption Provided

Destroys arena a floor with lighting

No Caption Provided

PORTHOLES

I don't have scans of this because kataras never done it HOWEVER since the dome isn't a liquid I can make the dome then make the portholes it's just common sense really

oh ok.

The dome will be a liquid once charizard melts it even for an instant.

@those_eyes:

ZUKO (dealing with charizard)

Zuko is a firebender mate a FIRE BENDER

charizards tail is made of fire

It doesn't matter if ice can't put it out, or water can't put it out

you are dealing with someone who's power is pyrokinesis

He controls fire I don't see what's throwing you about this

I find it hard for zuko to be able to concentrate on taking charizard out when charizard is flying at mach+ speeds and zuko is being attacked by flash cannon an other attacks

ZUKO (dealing with lightning)

Almost all benders have a secondary skill, katara has blood bending ( N/A unless there's a moon) and Zuko has lighting redirection, he can't control it like fire but he has been shown redirecting it

So with those things in mind zuko is more than capable of killing charizard instantly, and can handle anything pikachu can throw at him

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ztqvLaGE8l4

Just I'm case you wanted some proof

first off it looked like the force of that lighting pushed zuko back quite a bit. As ive shown before pikachus lighting seems to have quite a bit more force than that behind it which i doubt zuko could redirect. Aswell he hasnt redirected lighting from the sky. I dont think he could watch every single cloud around him and predict where pikachu which cloud pikachu will summon it from to strike him and his team.

Even if he did redirect it charizard is way too durable to be killed instantly by electric attacks he has tanked pikachus electric attacks before and even here in the following scan gets hit with a thunder punch from dragonite and tanks it

No Caption Provided

see the effect and how much electricy thunder punch gives off but yet charizard still tanked it

No Caption Provided

@those_eyes:

AND....JACK? SERIOUSLY?

Crushed by a 700 ton sumo wrestler

Survived an exploding

Fell from space survived reentry and survived the fall

Who on your team has durability near that? Seriously who?

Kenshin doesnt have durability to tank anything from my team. Being stabbed isnt the same as tanking building busting attacks

No Caption Provided

Jack has good durability but i still dont see him just tanking any attacks without severe injury. Aswell when he fell from space he was wearing an futuristic space suit made by aliens there is no way to determine if the reentry feat was tanked mainly by the suit or not.

Yes nearly everyone on my team has some feats in durability similar and some feats even better

Pikachu tanking point blank explision

No Caption Provided

SUM UP

CHARIZARD

Zuko snuffs his tail using his power over fire (I see no reason for this not happening in the first couple of seconds of the fight)

Or

Redirects lightning at the half flying pokemon for a super effective attack

Either way he's by far the most screwd

SCARECROW

Multiple ways

Zuko sets him on fire

Katara freezes him / impales him with ice spikes

Jack / kenshin cuts him in half

Garrus shoots him in the head

PIKACHU

By far the most difficult due to his lack of exploitable weaknesses but...

If I send jack at him he's screwd jacks fast enough to tag strong enough to kill

Also jack has avoided lighting so he should be fine

LUCARIO

Zuko kills him with fire (which lucario is very weak against)

Garrus shoots a couple of incindery bullets into his skull

STRATEGY

When you start the attack Garrus will ignore then and focus solely on Lucario

Since you state he will be dealing with then using flash canon he'll be far too distracted to stop garrus hitting him with the incindery shots

Zuko will kill charizard with no difficulty

And Katara will be focused on defence

If lucario decides to try the flash canon on it Jack (who has reflected lazers with his sword) will just deflect it away

He's shown himself capable of deflecting beams larger than his sword So I see no reason he can't do the same here

Pikachu and scarecrow are non factors here

If you need proof then feel free to ask

What?

Lucario has dealt with beings with fire powers and have tanked and beaten them

No Caption Provided

There is no way your team is tanking a flash cannon. Jack cant block that when lucario just neeeds to hit the platform you are on and it blows up. Lucario literately just has to stand where he starts at the begining of the battle and release one flash cannon and destroy your package you are guarding, your ice/waterdome, and everyone inside of it. Did you not see lucario barely moved passed the cruise ship to destroy the giant rock with flash cannon it takes less than a second to unleash.

No Caption Provided

We have you beat in power, range, and even in speed to some extent. I just dont see you coming out the victor here.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag, yo.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By those_eyes

Final Counters/Conclusion

Lucario gets into position to use his flash canon

But the second he gets into eyeshot Garrus shoots him in the face this starts the marines and gunships attacking us me in my nice defencive field you....oh yeah you have no defence...awkward

1. Lucario has precog due to aura reading as ive shown. You cant just shoot him in the face without him knowing what you are doing to some extent and he will be able to read all the marines and gunships around him.

No Caption Provided

Saves ash from regirock coming from underground

No Caption Provided

2. I find it hard for your team to see perfectly in a ice/water dome anyways so for anyone to see what lucario will do. Besides flash cannon is a exactly what sounds like. Its a beam of light energy so it travels at the same speed light does thats why lucario was able to destroy the rock infront of the ship while barely even moving past the ship when he was on the side. I dont see how Garrus, the marines, or the gunships are fast enough to react to that.

No Caption Provided

3. Lucario is too fast to be tagged by anyone on your team

He can move so fast he appears to teleport

No Caption Provided

And pikachu is either fighting the marines / gunships or trying (and failing to pierce ice with electricity which of course he can't because physics

You are lowballing hard son. Dont give me that physics crap when pikachu is a monster with magic powers he comes from universe where the creatures defie physics. He has proven more than once that he can destroy ice (that is even more powerful than kataras) with his electricity and ive shown you in this thread already. Ill go ahead and show more of pikachu breaking through ice and things harder than ice so voters know its not a one time thing pikachu has done it.

Pikachu shatters solid stone with his electricity

No Caption Provided

Shatters solid ice surrounding him with just his tail

No Caption Provided

Also pikachus lighting is hot enough that i can evaporate water and ice

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The next 10 seconds

Lucario is either now trying to use flash canon again...and failing due to the repeated incindery bullets to the face ice spikes being shot at him, and being set on fire by zuko.....

Or he's fighting the marines / gunships whilst being shot at by garrus getting spikes shot at him and being set on fire by zuko

Neither are great

No sir thats not how it goes down.

1. The marines and gunships wouldnt even be able to see lucario let alone hit him due to his speed and if they did lucario has tanked attacks with greater piercing and damage than bullets

Blocks pikachus iron tail with his hands (pikachus iron tail has cut and stabbed through rock and steel like butter)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Lucario has been sent on fire before and continued fighting

Btw all the pokemon on my team have tanked attacks greater than what the marines and gunships can do

Pikachu was sliced by scyther and still survived (scyther can cut all the way through a house with one strike)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Pikachu is now more than likely fighting the marines / gunships if he has any sense

.....or he's trying (and failing) to electrocute ice.....again

Ive already explained how the marines and gunships have only human reaction and that they will easily be dealt with. Explained the ice thing already.

The next 10 seconds

At this point lucario is dead, he's taken a pounding from all directions (giggity) and is one with oblivion

I'd assume at this point the marines / gunships are dead / destroyed to and only pikachu and my entire team are left

Now I would say at this point only three possibilities are left

Garrus shoots him in the face giving me flawless victory

Pikachu uses thunderbolt and despite all reason and logic team stg is now blasting off into the sky

Or my personal favourite pikachu who through this whole battle has seemed....well I'll just show you

Pikachu uses thunderbolt......its not very effective

Pikachu uses thunderbolt......its not very effective

......Some time later.....

Pikachu is confused.....pikachu throws himself off the side in his confusion

There was much rejoicing

I think the only thing that just did was confuse me. lol

I feel thats enough debating on this match because it would get redundant. Im ready for votes on my end. Votes can start whenever you are ready serpinthegreen.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pikachu has never with his electricity has never caused any fatal injuries

Lucario either

Infact pikachu has electrocuted team rocket (full power) and bearly incapacitated them ie pikachu can electrocute any human here and they will survive, infact from all the times hrs electrocuted ash I've noticed him make a face fall over then get back up

Lucarios flash canon has been used on team rocket normal humans zero have died

Ie you use physics or your atracks are useless against any of my team

Are you seriously using that argument? Do you understand the concept of the show pokemon? Its demographic is a childs show. Ofcourse pokemon attacks wont be shown killing humans all the time in that universe because pokemon would have lost its demographic because parents wouldnt allow their kids to watch humans being killed by pokemon every saturday morning. All the things things the pokemons powers can destroy you are trying to say well it doesnt kill humans so it wont kill anyone on my team is a really poor argument and disrespectful. Besides they have had people die. Mewtwo destroyed the laboratory full of scientist obviously implying they died there are more instances.

The manga and games are actually more graphic and states people dying from being killed by humans and pokemon. So your final attempt at desperation to try to win this is poor.

In the manga the main cast die from being turned into stone by pokemon.

No Caption Provided

Celebi in the ruby arc of the manga had to use its time powers to bring back numerous people who died in a big pokemon battle.

No Caption Provided

"Lucario moves so quick it's like he's teleporting"

Yeah him and every other anime chracter in existence

Kenshin does this constantly, and since he can cut through rocks with his sword (with ease) best guys who can turn boulders to dust with a punch

From your logic he can solo your entire team that's right if we use your logic a 1 pointer decimates your team so let's not be silly

I want you to rethink your argument, if we use real physics then it goes down as before

If not jack and kenshin solo down to feats alone

I've ignored a lot of what kenshin can do because I refuse to high ball

But if you are only going to use ridiculous feats my next argument has your team destroyed due to actual feats

Lucario speed has is too much for your team.

While lucario is in the air he shoots multiple aura spheres. Before the spheres hit the ground lucario can move past them

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Sneaks up on a mismagius(ghost-type) and attacks with "Shadow Claw":

No Caption Provided

Thats enough on my end im not going to drag this out longer than it needs to be.

@sirfizzwhizz hey im ready for votes on my end. attend to whatever serpinthegreen needs answered so we can move in to votes if you want.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serpinethegreen: As i said im not dragging this out any longer than needed ive made my case. Throw insults at me all you want but im ready for votes.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By those_eyes
those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serpinethegreen:

voting has started. Ive already made my points. Let the voters do the rest.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Voting for Those_Eyes. His debate was presented a lot better and made more sense. He showed Pikachu's Lightning being able to smash through ice, so it would be able to here. And STG didn't have a good defense to actually surviving the lightning or flash cannon.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 juiceboks  Moderator

Those_eyes called Dragonair Dratini in his first post. Automatically voting for the other guy.

zeezee123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@those_eyes:

I vote for you because you had better debating skills, better points made and better typing skills

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Those_eyes called Dragonair Dratini in his first post. Automatically voting for the other guy.

i was drunk when i posted that. lol

But give a better reason than that if you wanna vote for him. lol

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By those_eyes
@serpinethegreen said:

@those_eyes:

Woah you can't just say "voting has started" it doesn't start till both parties are done or until the time limit has been reached

If you are done so be it, but im not

Why are you talking to me about this? Sirfizzwhizz is the op and he changed the thread to voting open in the title. After the title was changed to voting thats when i tagged people to start voting. Talk to sirfizzwhizz about it if you have a complaint about voting starting. Im done posting though so you can sit here and wait for the deadline if you want but i dont see the point to that and sirfizzwhizz already said its up to the voters to decide on your complains not him.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#30 sirfizzwhizz  Online
mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#31  Edited By mickey-mouse

@sirfizzwhizz: Did my last message go through? Anyway I suggest we all delete our posts and then revote when the battle is done.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@sirfizzwhizz: Did my last message go through? Anyway I suggest we all delete our posts and then revote when the battle is done.

the message you made was there and then it disappeared for some reason. Yae just have everyone re vote later when its ready.

Oh and thoseeyes the reason I addressed you is because when you finished your side of the debate you just went of and told sirfirwhizz to open voting

Honestly I think you may be the most uncooperative person I've debated against, and I've debated against people who never even replied

No i didnt, i said i was ready for votes and that i gave my conclusion and that you can make your final post and then move on to votes. I said in this thread votes can start whenever you are ready serpinetheend. I only tagged people for voting because i saw sirfizzwhizz change the title to voting which means he had the thread open for voting at that time. Im fine with everyone revoting later though so you can finish whatever you want to say.

Sorry you feel that way about me being uncooperative? lol

Its your fault if you feel im uncooperative. I gave my conclusion, answered your questions, etc and you kept pressing an issue you made up after i told you im done. You already filled up the thread with your double and triple posting of the same thing so me repeating myself and reiterating things ive already answered isnt going to help.

So ill say it again im ready for votes. Do what you gotta do to get ready for votes and we can move on.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 sirfizzwhizz  Online
Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can I vote for Those_Eyes yet? He won like five posts ago, lol...

serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By serpinethegreen

Samurai jack

No Caption Provided

He's so awesome.....I mean....

Jack has so many things going for him it isn't funny

When he isn't deflecting machine gun fire with just his sword, hes probably fighting a bunch of super archer droids.....blindfolded

At least they aren't capable of taking out armies by themselves...no...wait..

DURABILITY

Jack has survived being crushed by 700 ton sumo wrestler. he has survived an exploding building. and perhaps most impressive Jack has survived falling from space, reentry, and the fall itself

SPEED

Samurai Jack is the fastest person on the board full stop

He isn't just the fastest in terms of running speed, but in terms of reaction speed, and combat speed

Here are some feats

He ran across a field some 300 meters or so in length, dodging arrows from 3 supernaturally - enhanced archers capable of firing thousands of arrows per second each (who had previously decimated an entire robot army in the span of a few seconds), and he reached their tower, climbed up to the top, and defeated them all....blindfolded.

He dropped a glass of water from waist height, and then defeated 10 bounty hunters, sheathed his sword, and then picked up the glass before it had even fallen to the ground.

Now is there anything that tops this? oh yeah

That's right ladies and gentlemen it's the water drop scene

Now I know a picture can say a thousand words but how about a video?

This video is the water scene in real time

And holy $h!t is it fast

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=91EBPNFTj34

WEAPON OF CHOICE

His katana, Jacks sword was made by Odin, Ra and Vishnu, this sword can cut clean through any material except arguably other godlike weapons (like Mjonir)

SECONDARY WEAPON

Although he's mainly thought of as a sword fighter Jack is also a master archer having been trained by Robin Hood himself

STAMINA (Oh yeah)

Jack fought for three days straight with his rival the scotman

That's right he can go all weekend long

STRENGH

Jack has super human (or at least meta human) strengh

Jack is shown to be able to cleanly cut through most machines with no effort, and can easily throw opponents much larger than himself

In many ways Jack could solo most of the other team but.....For argument sake let's say he can't (he can)

JUMPING (forgot to add this)

He jump good

KENSHIN

No Caption Provided

Kenshin here seens to have been thrown into the same group as katara and Zuko

Maybe it was my fault. maybe I should have spent less time on your chracters and more on my own

SPEED

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ9krnlqPxw

This isn't his best....but it demonstrates his ability to keep up with people that the naked eye cannot see

The chracter he is fighting is arguable the fastest guy in ruoroni kenshin universe. and despite Kenshin oath not to kill, and his previous fight moments earlier, he beats the faster fighter. The clip also shows off his ability to read opponents...and his best attack

Here's kenshin appearing and disappearing.

As you can see thoseeyes, kenshin has shown far better speed feats than either lucario or pikachu. and he does so without orders

Strengh

This here isn't Kenshin but instead his master (I know I know it's not a kenshin feat) but it's worth noting that both him and Kenshin are masters of the same form. And that Kenshin once bested his mentor (using the same style) so they are comparable chracters

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0wKaccFyBFs

Beyond his extreme speed, skill and strengh. kenshin has also demonstrated low level precognition (he could sense aoshi through a door) and is very capable at spotting weaknesses both in form and chracter

He isn't "just a human"

KATARA

No Caption Provided

A master of water bending

Katara is capable if manipulating H2O in all its forms. she can make water into ice. ice into steam. and steam into...you get the point

Katara is also capable of blood bending....but she isn't keen about it. and can only do so on a full moon...

(Let's hope it doesn't sync up with her other monthly blood powers eek)

She can also use water to heal allies...you know if she wants...

ZUKO

No Caption Provided

Zuko is a firebender (and like it suggests) means he is capable of manipulating. creating. and even absorbing fire (sort of)

And hw is also capable of redirecting and diverting lighting

No Caption Provided

Zuko possess two swords, and is quite capable with them. Although since he can control fire.....I don't really see them factoring much into this

GARRUS

No Caption Provided

Garrus is a turian. an ex c-sec officer. and a long time friend of commander shepard.

strategist, engineer, sniper....lover (he has good reach don't you know)

There's a lot more to garrus than his gun.

Garrus is so efficient he managed to fight three gangs simultaneously.

But although there certainly is more to garrus than at first glance. My favourite feat of his, was when killed three men with a single bullet....technically the third had a heart attack but it counts god dammit

STRATAGEY

Since I've now learnt that Pikachus lightning can destroy ice. I have had to revamp my entire stratagey.

So people please ignore my previous posts in there entirety (I'll probably delete them also)

OPERATION ONE SHOT

Basically......My team is simply charging at your team

(Genius)

The whole of my team is on offensive. They know if they don't win quick, they may not win at all.

First here's a crude idea of where my team starts.

WHERE AM I?

No Caption Provided

Zuko - red

Jack - White

Katara - blue

Garrus - silver

Kenshin - orange

THE CRATE

The crate weighs 3 tons. fortunately I have Jak who has numerous strengh feats to suggest he can move it alone.

1) crushed by a 700 ton sumo wrestler. Gets back up seconds later.

2) He can jump above cloud level (strong legs)

3) This

If for whatever reason you beleive Jak can't do so. Then katara will just freeze underneath it and push it inside.

But inside where?

Inside the building of course.

DEFENCE KATARA

(Ok I lied there will be a little defence)

Katara will not be making an ice dome. (Just making that clear) instead she will be freezing the buildings doors, Windows etc...

RANGE / GARRUS

Garrus can one shot the crate with his concussive shot. and will be attempting such.

He will also throw a a Mark 14 grenade at it (pretty much a sticky grenade combined with a discus)

Bear in mind Garrus will be on the floating pad top left. He won't be near any other character.

HOW DOES HE GET THERE THOU ?

Well Remeber Jacks jumping feat from earlier? Well......that basically.

RANGE / ZUKO

Zuko will be standing on the building (the one with the crate ) and will be the first of my team to make a move (or a simultaneous first move)

But what move? TBH pretty much any move he does will destroy the crate. So it isn't overly relevant to pick one.

But for argument sake (to help you imagine) let's say that he uses a full powered, fully charged fireball. usually this would be a bad idea (it may take a while to charge) but I do have have prep time.

The second the fight starts, zuko will fire it straight at the crate. and then he will focus on defence / redirection.

Since zuko is on the building, he is in the perfect position to redirect enemy attacks.

If pikachu uses a thunderbolt on my building, then it will need to go through zuko first. Since zuko can redirect lightning this could prove very bad for TE.

Also If charizard flys towards my building, zuko will snuff out his tail, Killing charizard instantly.

Instead of hiding under a dome. Katara is on the offencive.

Using the water she gains from the clouds, air, taps...etc.

She does this

No Caption Provided

If pikachu focuses on her that's fine she will probably die. But it also means he won't be able to focus on the rest of my team. The team who are all one shotting the crate.

If pikachu doesn't go after her she destroys the crate herself.

These two will both be running for the crate. once in range they destroy it with a single slash

DEALING WITH YOUR TEAM

My plan isn't to fight yours. No, just to stop yours destroying my crate. Here are the measure I've taken

LUCARIO

Lucario has the best range attack on the board no doubt. This is why the placements of my team is never more important than here.

Jack as shown above. will be between yours and my crate. I have done this to combat your flash cannon.

Flash cannon can be compared to that of a lazer. It's strong, fast, and accurate. It is however comprised of light. This means like a lazer can be deflected by Jacks sword. Jak has done this on numerous occasions In both the show and comics. If lucario uses bean cannon he'll do the same here.

Also (worth noting) since his sword is indestructible, the flash cannon can't destroy Jaks sword. Infact if the flash cannon likely to destroy anything it's most likely your own crate. If you use flash cannon jack will reflect it right back at your crate.

PIKACHU

Pikachus best attack is lightning channeled from the sky. HOWEVER. Since it comes from the sky Zuko (who is on the building that the crate is in) will easily spot it, and redirect It.

Also if pikachus electricity is anywhere near as powerful as you boast, then when zuko redirects it at your crate its game over for you.

CHARIZARD

Charizard is in the unique position of being the only member of your team that I could imagine dying before the crate is destroyed.

Due to Charizards anatomy. Charizards die if there tails are put out.

Just saying

CONCLUSION

My team overwhelms yours by attacking many times. in many ways. from many directions.

If by some miracle that your team manages to stop everything (which I find highly unlikel) Then they are only delaying the inevitable.

None of my team would be dead and all are free for round two. Garrus can take another shot. kenshin and Jack another swing. katara another water tendril. And zuko another volley of fire.

The question is how do you defend against all that ?

If lucario attacks jack. charizard attacks zuko. and pikachu atracks katara. You would still have Garrus and Kenshin to deal with = GAME OVER

If you send pikachu at zuko. Charizard at Garrus. and lucario to defend against kenshin and Jack. Then katara is still open to get a clear shot on your crate. Also due to the speed of Garrus's shot (and the ease of throwing a disc grenade) The best you accomplish is killing someone who's already done his job. = GAME OVER

There is only one way for your crate to survive the first part and this is it.

1) Pikachu jumps in the way of zukos fireball (whilst somehow electrocuting katara)

2)Charizard takes the concussive shot (and the grenade) from Garrus.

3 ) And Lucario (again) attempts to defend against both kenshin. AND Jack (although TBH from speed feats shown its doubtful he keeps up with just the one) the problem with this is that it only works if all of your team has precognition. Which they dont. And it would only be executed perfectly if you had a trainer. Which you don't

The biggest problem with your team is none (besides scarecrow) has any strategic experience. Lucario may have been shown the ability to act by himself on occasion. But hes never once done so like you are suggesting.

My argument is that although you have better range and power. your team realies souly on the actions if one chracter. an action completely out of chracter.

And before you say perfect teamwork etc. Perfect teamwork isn't the same as optimum efficiency. All of your team will work together the best they can. But since scarecrow isn't a trainer. Since he doesn't know the correct commands. And since he can't talk too pokemon. Your perfect teamwork mainly consists of them not killing each other.

Which sadly isn't enough to win.

Cyberpower87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Cyberpower87

I can't vote yet?

?

zeezee123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cyberpower87:

No sorry

My post isn't done yet

At the moment it's a bit....blank

If you want I'll tag you when votes are open, ok?

Cyberpower87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By those_eyes

@sirfizzwhizz: @serpinethegreen: your just going to change your entire prep and strategy because now you realsize your first strategy was beaten?

Is that even alloweed to scratch the main debate and arguments you made? Thats kinda cheap. There is no point to debating when you can just pack up and do it all over in the middle of a match because you realize your strategy isnt working. Its un sportsman like and something most debators here dont do. I can understand adding on to what you already have but you mentioned you will change some strategy and prep. Things ive already contributrd to that now you want to disregard because you want to delete your first argument and start over with a new one.

But i guess its allowed if sirrfizzwhizz says its ok to just dismiss all the strategy and prep we agreed to debate upon in the first place?

If thats the case than that forces me to have to scratch everything i have put work into and now start over to debate against your new plan? Because if i dont that means i lose?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 sirfizzwhizz  Online

@those_eyes: He can debate it however he wants, just up to voters to see it that way or not.

serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By serpinethegreen

@those_eyes:

I was going to tag you once I was done TBH

Plus I had to scrap my earlier plan since it was based on the assumption that lightning would work as lightning

Since that wasn't the case my argument started off wrong

As I have detailed knowledge on your team I wouldn't have made something that could be one shotted

This was the soul reason I kept badgering you

(Hence the reason I called you uncooperative)

Since I have full detailed knowledge I needed answers and when I got them I had to adjust my team accordingly

Your bio of pikachu and his listed powers and abilities said nothing about him being able to ignore physics all together

And as such I only had the games to go on

I'm sorry if it seems cheap, but in fairness I did ask for rulings all through the match, first from you then SFW who luckily gave me an answer fairly quickly

Take as much time as you need to make am argument against mine

Also if we are talking about unsporting you tagged people for votes way before I was finished

I could argue you calling me unsporting could also be cheap, it makes me look like a cheater, a bad guy, and people may be swayed against me because of your post that screams smear campaign

One last point what effort did you put into your post that took more than two minutes

Wasn't your plan to just use Flash cannon (which I still need info on) or thunderbolt? and just obliterate everything?

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: He can debate it however he wants, just up to voters to see it that way or not.

you are the laziest op ever. lol

You always leave it up for voters to decide

Just know if i ever face you in a tourney im going to change my battle plain in the middle of it and disregard all your counters and you better not complain. lol

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes:

Take all the time you need

I'm sorry if I have caused you any grievance btw it wasnt my intent

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OPERATION ONE SHOT

Basucally......I will simply charge at your team

(Genius)

My whole team will be on a full offensive

First here's a crude idea of where my team starts

WHERE AM I?

WHAT WE WILL DO (AND HOW)

THE CRATE

The crate weighs 3 tons, fortunately I have Jak who has been crushed by a 700 ton sumo and was fine ergo he should be able to lift it

If not katara will freeze underneath it and push it

But where?

Inside the building of course

Wait what? Durability doesnt correlate to strength. Jack has some strong strength feats but correlating it to his durability doesn't make sense. If you wanna make a case for jack lifting 3 tons you should probably bring up strength feats not durability feats.

I can see the pushing on ice concept working though.

I didnt know we were allowed to move the crates inside the building during prep.

In that case Charizard will move the crate inside building he is on. He has lifted a tank before with ease so 3 tons wont be a problem to lift. When its moved into the building scarecrow will unleash fear toxin to fill the room so if anyone enters to try to destroy the box they will go crazy and hallucinate in fear.

DEFENCE KATARA

Ok I lied there will be a little defence

Katara will not be making a ice dome instead she will just freeze the buildings doors Windows etc

But that's it really

Thats not going to help at all. Those buildings would still get blown apart by flashcannon or pikachus electro ball as i showed before. Aswell charizards flames have melted stone and go through steel.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

RANGE / GARRUS

Garrus can one shot the crate with his concussive shot and will be attempting such

Well he will have to go inside my building now to do that since i didnt know we could move the crate inside the building so my strategy has changed just like yours.

RANGE / ZUKO

But what move?

This one

He will fire it straight at the crate then focus souly on defence / offence

If pikachu atracks the building with lightning zuko will redirect it, back St your own

If charizard flys towards it he'll snuff out his tail

1. Well my crate is inside the building now.

2. Zuko has not displayed that he can redirect lighting from the sky that pikachu can summon. He will be standing on the building as you say which puts him amongst the clouds allowing lighting to be summoned in a shorter distance.. Aswell pikachu's lighting has far more power behind it. The lighting zuko blocked while impressive was not from the sky aswell not as powerful as pikachus lighting.

Pikachu can fire off multiple lighthing bolts at different angles. Zuko has only been shown to redirect one at a time

No Caption Provided
Notice how the force of it pushes him back. The force of it isnt as strong as pikachus lighting. Imagine how far he would get sent back trying redirect lighting as strong as this
Notice how the force of it pushes him back. The force of it isnt as strong as pikachus lighting. Imagine how far he would get sent back trying redirect lighting as strong as this
Can make a vortex of electricity
Can make a vortex of electricity
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Pikachu blocking lighting from the sky with the lighting from his body before the lighting from the sky can hit the ground

No Caption Provided

Instead of hiding under a dome Katara will be on a full offencive

From the water she gains from the clouds, air, taps...etc

She does this

No Caption Provided

If pikachu focuses on her that's fine, but it means he won't be able to focus on the rest who are all going to try one shotting the crate

If pikachu doesn't go after her she destroys the crate

1. what the hell is that? Water tenticles? and what the hell can it do? lol

2. Pikachu doesnt need to focus on her cause a flash cannon would end her just like it would end everyone else on your team and destroy your crate.

If pikachu did though all it would take is a thunder bolt to end that thing.

No Caption Provided

@serpinethegreen said:

These two will both be running for the crate once in range they destroy it with one single slash

CONCLUSION

My team overwhelms yours, by attacking so many times in so many ways

My team destroys your crate in 5 seconds flat (tops)

Futher editing to come.....

Yae.... no! lol

Your bio of pikachu and his listed powers and abilities said nothing about him being able to ignore physics all together

Well i had the idea that you have watched pokemon before Just about everyone knows pokemon have magic and mystical powers so i didnt really think that was needed to elaborate on, aswell by the feats i showed they obviously show pikachus lighting and powers ignore physics for the most part.

Pikachu creating rings of electricity

No Caption Provided

I'm sorry if it seems cheap, but in fairness I did ask for rulings all through the match, first from you then SFW who luckily gave me an answer fairly quickly

The ruling sirfizzwhizz gave you was him telling you what i was showing you the whole time.

@sirfizzwhizz said:

@serpinethegreen: I'm going to say if it's shown to be able too, he can.

"if he showed he can do it, than he can."

I showed you he can do it with the scans i was posting so why ask me for rulings in the first place if what sirfizzwhizz told you was litterally what i was doing?

Wasn't your plan to just use Flash cannon (which I still need info on) or thunderbolt? and just obliterate everything?

Its a combination off all really. Lighting, flashcannons, etc. All of it unleashed at the beginning of the match at your side will destroy the platform, crate, and your entire team. Its basically the 2 birds with 1 stone plan.

Flashcannon is what i showed you it was. All i can give you is the pokemon description. The pokemon description says its light energy drawn from the body and shot out as a beam of light. I cant break it down more simply than that. Take it as you may.

You can see lucario still on the side of the boat. By the time it takes for the giant rock to be destroyed he has barely moved at all, still next to the cruise ship on the side. . The time it took him to move his arms into position seems to be less than 5 seconds. The time it takes for the beam to be released from his palm obviously looks faster than 5 seconds. Plenty of time to hit your team before they hit mine.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

What else you got?