User Lists: 1

Teams

Red

@darkraiden

• Shield Agents x20 (1)
  • 15x foot clan ninjas (1)
  • 10x league of shadows (1)
  • Static Shock (7)
  • Nothing in Common - Pick only characters who do not fit the descriptions above will give you perfect teamwork, hour prep on the battlefield within 1000 feet of your start point, but cannot do anything within 100 feet of objectives or enemy team, and detail knowledge on the foe.

Blue

@veitha

• Psylocke (Pre Omega) (4)
  • Mystique (2)
  • Gambit (2)
  • Miles Morales (3)
  • Marvel Fanboy - Pick nothing but Marvel characters will give you 1 extra points, and hour prep on the battlefield within 100 feet of your start point.

Rules

• 10 points to spend on characters. Once a character is picked, they are gone. Henchmen can be picked multiple times.
  • All Characters with Expanded Universe are allowed there EU feats. DC allowed Pre and New 52 feats.
  • All characters are in character, and still hold onto their rivalry. They will not work well with enemies on their team, but will not attack said enemies either. They will recognize people from their own universes as well.
  • No BFR, but can teleport others around the battlefield.
  • No Mental KO or Mental control of a enemy team. Applies to soul abilities as well.
  • Time Manipulation is allowed only on the character who has it only. Can not Increase speed past Hypersonic.
  • Transmutation is allowed, but limited to 1 character use on a enemy team. On your own team, and anyone outside the enemy team is fair game.
  • Intangibility, Teleporting, and Transmutation dismemberment are not allowed on enemy team, but everyone else is fine.
  • Gear must remain Street Level.
  • Summons/Duplicates limited to Navy Seal Team quality. You cannot summon anything or duplicate enough to overwhelm a 6 man Navy Seal Team with ease.
  • Unsure, then ask. If things get out of hand, rulings will be made.

Mission Two

No Caption Provided

No Mission, simple search and destroy. Find the other team, and take them out!

Perks!

Instead of mission you get perk options! Pick one perk for this match that will benefit you the most.

• Electomagentic immunity for team.
  • Telepathy immunity for team.
  • Telekinesis immunity for team.
  • No Stealth for enemy team.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@sirfizzwhizz: I didn't see this, sorry. I'll need a few days since my internet connection is off because of bad weather(on mobile right now)

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha: Thats fine. No one piosted in the semi finals. So two weeks.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@darkraiden: you can go first since I can't fix my internet issues

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@veitha:

Prep

1. Static lays charges all around. Everywhere he can. He flies up high and puts on a forcefield. He also gather materials for later, summons anything he can to him.

2. Shield Agents get in position to snipe

3. Ninjas get in position to stealth/rush your team.

Basics

1. Static immediately charges your team, immobilizing them. With them unable to move, he puts them to sleep.

2. Ninjas move in stealth and overwhelm the likes of Gambit and Miles and Psylocke (about 8 a piece, 1 stands out for Mystique)

3. Static if need be cancels the impulses of your team should they somehow do anything with his initial charging them/immobilizing them attack

4. Shield snipers keep an eye on Mystique mostly as they know about her shapeshifting abilities. They gun her down first then move on to gunning the rest of your team and helping to distract them for ninjas

5. Anyone who gets near Static, gets charged and stuck to a surface. They are also hit by AoE lightning attacks. Shouldn't be needed due to the impulse and charging attacks above (plus he's high in the air), but just stating it.

6. Alternatively, Static flies up high and hits you with everything under the sun via magnetism (throws it at you) and hits you with lightning directly, as an attack (lightning bolts and balls, and zapping you. All good).

7. Alternatively again, Static uses the material he gathered and uses them to wrap you up and pin you down. We're in a city so it should be a lot of material.

Also I'm taking TP immunity for my team.