Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pokergeist

Gear

All characters will have standard gear. Gear will be labeled before each match. However they will be expected to be totting around this gear. Be realistic. All ammo, Projectiles, Ect will be limited as you label. Again be realistic as your not carrying around 100 Frag Grenades, or 200 Rockets for a RPG.

Versions

All are considered Cannon Expanded Universe. This means as long the movie, game, comic, novel are all cannon with the other, than your all good. Unless specified directly the version being used.

In Character

Everyone is in character, however they have no rivalries anymore.

Battlefield

No Caption Provided

Top Team Blue. Bottom Team Red.

Objectives

Well thanks to you band of Mercs, my country can rest easy. The Ultimate Weapon is out of commission and the enemies main base is gone. This is the end of our adventures it seems. However there is still the manner of payment...... I hate to say this... but... your not the only team we hired for missions. Add to that we are very near poor broke at the moment. We have enough money to pay for one team. All the Teams we hired are dead and scattered, except you two. So we have a solution, we have your money plus a little extra place in the middle of the Island Resort. Whoever beats the other team gets the gold and a vacation. Fair enough? It was a pleasure to do business.

• Beat the other team by any means necessary.
  • Too keep it being one sided.

Teams

@vintage_spiderman

Shoenen Ninjas : Sasuke, Naruto, Rock Lee, Sakura, Gara (All Pre Shipuden )

@jokergeist

Arkham Inmates : Joker, Bane, Mr. Freeze, Dead Shot, Poison Ivy, Killer Croc (All Pre 52)

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oh jeez, oh jeez, oh jeez.

this should be a blast!

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Really can't wait for this one.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By vintage_spiderman

@cadencev2 Gear:

Sakura: 15 explosive tag wrapped kunai & 10 shuriken.

Naruto: 10 smoke bombs, 10 shuriken, and 15 kunai.

Sasuke: 5 fuma shuriken, wire string, 10 shuriken, and hero's water.

rock lee: a kunai, 1 set of nuncucks, weights off, and 2 bottles of sake.

gaara: gourd & 6 exsplosive tags.

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jokergeist

Bahahahaha! Yes! Vacation at last! ..and the bonus is: I get to murder a few ninjas.

Gear

Joker: .50 cal revolver, crowbar, joy buzzer, acid-flower, exploding cigars, Joker Gas grenades

Bane: brass knuckles, twin MP5s, ballistic vest, Bowie Knife, extra Venom

Mr. Freeze: Cryo-Suit, Cold-Gun

Deadshot: Deadshot Suit, Deadshot Helmet, wrist-mounted guns, custom handgun, grenades, sniper rifle

Poison Ivy: her sexiness

Killer Croc: a pair of underwear

The Fancy Shmancy

Ha! You know what's funny? Your team starts on the side where ALL THE PLANTS ARE. Ironic, 'aint it?

@vintage_spiderman: Now you're probably gonna attempt to speed-blitz. It's the most common strategy, and the oldest trick in the book. I'm here to burn the book.

Here's my Master Plan:

In the opening second, Poison Ivy's plants emerge from below and restrain all your members. Your club of ninjas will be completely unsuspecting of this attack - Imagine their shock when ground-vines suddenly grab their ankles, preventing them from running:

Sasuke, Naruto, Rock Lee, Sakura, and Gaara will be tied up by mutant vines, and completely immobilized. Now they can't run away. The funny part is: The restraint restricts them from making any of their fancy "Ninja Hand Signs," so NO Fire-Jitsu or Clone-Jitsu, or even Sexy-Jitsu. It also restricts them from using any equipment. I'm going to be especially evil today: The plants will pull them down UNDER THE WATER, drowning them as they helplessly struggle to break free. Hahahahhahahahahha

But that's not all.

Now that they are all underwater, I can have some fun. While Sasuke, Naruto, Lee, Sakura, and Gaara are held underwater, Joker pulls out his Joy Buzzer device.. and hands it to Bane, the strongest one here. His venom drug gives Bane superhuman strength (over 2 tons), and with that strength he can throw objects across exceptional distances.

With a running start, Bane will throw the Joy Buzzer device across the island, into the water.

I'm sure we all know what happens when water mixes with electricity... I'd be shocked if you don't. Water conducts electricity, and will transfer it to anyone touching the water. This means YOUR ENTIRE TEAM. Haha! Joker's Joy Buzzer is extremely lethal, packed with over 100,000 volts of pure electricity:

*It originally killed Mr. Freeze and Alexander Luthor

This will kill your ninjas instantly. They're in for a shocking surprise.

..Guess what, I'm not done yet. I'll be taking unnecessary precautions.

While your teammates are being tortured, Deadshot will climb the house onto the roof, gaining a wide heightened view for sniping. With a clear shot and perfect aim, Deadshot will snipe anyone who attempts to escape the plants. Bang.

Here's a Strategy Map:

1. In the opening second, Poison Ivy's plants trap your team and pull them down underwater. They are now immobilized and breathless.
  2. Deadshot climbs onto the house's roof. He is the sniper in the sky.
  3. Joker gives Bane his electric Joy Buzzer. Bane throws the device across the island, into the water on your side. Your helpless drowning ninjas electrically fry underwater.

Color Key:

• White: whole team
  • Purple: Joker
  • Green: Poison Ivy
  • Red: Deadshot
  • Black: Bane
No Caption Provided

For the Cherry On Top, I'll make one last precaution. While your team is being tortured, Joker tosses his Joker Gas grenades onto your side of the island. This will fill the air - If they breath they'll inhale the gas and die laughing.

Sincerely,

No Caption Provided

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By vintage_spiderman

@jokergeist

Gaara:

One problem that a biggie for all offensive strategies is that Gaara carries around a gourd made out sand harder than steel by a great margin and has sand armor encasing his entire body usually as a precaution as well if his shields fail and auto shields can react to point blank explosions defending him regardless of his will almost like a separate entity of a sort not even allowing his brother and sister to touch him, and on top of that he can manipulate enough sand to protect an entire village about as large as a large city. Gaara can achieve flight/fly along with allowing others he wants to fly on sand. And He can crackle bones, shatter bones , and even downright liquify people casually if your caught in a sand burial. Along with very useful third eye technique for airborne sensory/spying if need be also Gaara can sense things through his sand like a sixth sense if you will. Last but least your the one that's at a serious disadvantage my friend because news flash the islands covered in sand and many other useful minerals for Gaara to breakdown & manipulate at will and have block your attempts to kill him regardless of his will. I doubt anyone besides Sakura should have any problems with the vines or whatever strange plant-like structures come there way.

Rock Lee:

Where do I even begin............... first off Rock lee regular physical speed without the weights holding him back was able to jog/sprint fast enough to bypass Gaara's auto shields and disappear from visible perception as long as he was still actively moving and be seen by some of his classmates and Kakashi as a moving blur or rather too fast for them to perceive....... now I know what your thinking here comes the speedblitz argument well actually yeah, basicly a drunken fourteen year old in a goofy green jumpsuit will probably solo most of your team if not all. Secondly the bottle sake which allows him access to a style called drunken fist decreases his predictability move set wise and increases Lee's strength, speed, and stamina until he's sober but his opponent won't even last that long. Third is Lee's 8 gates technique which increase all his physical attributes but to the point where he not only able to overwhelm the Gaara's shields & armor, but juggle his opponent consistently in the air by literally kicking him in the air about 50 feet, then have to fall back run and jump off walls of the arena to his target and hit him again to continue his strikes in repetition keep his opponent in the air about 25 seconds long before his body felt the effects of the 5th gate and eventually he tore a good portion of Gaara's magical sand armor off which is harder then steel.

Sasuke Uchiha:

He's as fast as rock lee without weights & slower than Rock Lee using gates, also has a the ability to shoot giant fireballs from his mouth (fire ball jutsu) emit a type lighting through his hand and pierce through even Gaara hardest sand constructs with ease (chidori) he has the sharingan an eye technique famous to his clan it's main function is to read/see even the slightest muscle tensions in the body with no problem even to a extent to predict how to react to opponent in battle several times faster than themselves with the third tomoe unlocked. has great skill with shuriken, kunai, fuma shuriken, and wire strings. transformation jutsu which allows the user to change shape into inanimate & living things with perfect exact replica detail. Curse mark allows him to fly with his wings and also increases his stats almost 10 fold.

Sakura Haruno:

useless, only thing she does useful is bringing emotional power ups to her team when she dies (kidding she has great chakra control *sarcasm*)

basicly she can do all the stuff everybody in Naruto does like walk on water and up tree's really any solid & liquid surface that wouldn't cause injury like acid magma etc....... , jump insane distances, and devise plans/strategies on the fly to make up for her combat deficiencies.

Naruto Uzumaki:

Naruto can make about a thousand clones to be exact 999 eh but you get the point they have substantially less durability than him & usually disperse in one blow but all share even stats with the original body like strength, speed, agility, combat style, teamwork, and intelligence , use summoning jutsu and summon giantic toad like creatures like Gamabunta with no delay, because summoning are pretty much instant he also has transformation jutsu, but utilizes it better than any body else in the beginning of the series. He has a ball of energy he uses to strike people with in close combat (rasengan) which is on par if not better than Sasuke's chidori. Lastly their his nine tailed cloak lvl 1 & 1 tailed mode with allow him to create shockwaves strong enough to disperse fireballs just by yelling/screaming, fast enough to blitz a character with with Rock Lee's base speed in motion and in combat & the added aid of the sharingan for reaction speed with the uttermost ease. then their chakra arms which are strong enough to slice individuals in half and have the innate ability to stretch indefinitely due to the Kyuubi's large and massive chakra pool he allows Naruto access too in times of need so he doesn't die like he should've already. Has a healing factor potent enough for him to only sustain life after be pierced all the way through his chest and out his back but to close his severe wounds in a couple of seconds tops, his strength in cloak lvl 1 is increase to point where he can easily with his bare nails and arm strength he can tunnel through the ground and all it's minerals and pop back on surface after about 15 seconds in battle with Neji in the chunin exams.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jokergeist: You're the only person who actually plots out your plans on the maps provided that I've seen, and that's jsut awesome. Keep up the good work ^.^

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Jokergeist

@vintage_spiderman: Sure sure, your team is Oh-So-Powerful, so there's NO WAY you could possibly lose, right? WRONG.

First of all, you're forgetting one thing: Everyone is In Character.

You're trying to use everyone in their most-powerful forms, which is impossible in the given scenario. To them, this is just an ordinary low-tier mission, and they will treat it as such. In the Naruto universe, this is equivalent to a D-rank mission, which they won't take seriously.

Your ninjas are extremely powerful, but can only access that mighty power in certain circumstances:

• Naruto's "Fox demon side" only comes out when he becomes enraged and his emotions outburst. Which won't happen.
  • Rock Lee is single-minded and has a strict mentality. You are obviously unfamiliar with this:
    1. Rock Lee doesn't drink. That one time he accidentally drank sake instead of his medicine, and became drunk. He does not drink on intent. In this mission he won't be drinking at all, sorry.
    2. He only activates his five gates when enraged or emotionally stirred. Which won't happen here.
    3. He only removes his weights for certain occasions. For this ordinary mission, he will in fact have his weights on, which you can't control. It's his character, not yours. His mentality out of your control.
  • As declared by CadenceV2, Garra has no access to his beast. His power is limited here.
  • Sasuke doesn't have his curse mark. Sasuke lost the cursed seal during his battle with Itachi Uchiha, as it was removed with the Sword of Totsuka. Nice try.

Basically, your teammates are at their weakest here. Naruto wouldn't get his 1st Tail, Rock Lee has his weights on and doesn't drink any sake, Garra doesn't have his beast, and Sasuke doesn't have his curse mark. Did you really think I'd let you get away with all this?

Second of all, you have no escape from my battle plan.

All you did was say how powerful your team is, but you still haven't given any solution to the Hell I thrust upon you. And I don't blame you - I designed it to be unsolvable.

You may think you have the advantage because this is a sandy island. Yes it is. An island with PLANTS! You think your ninjas can ignore Poison Ivy's plants?? Ha! Silly rabbit, these aren't your ordinary shrubs. These are mutant and extremely powerful:

1-2) She has a ridiculous level of environmental control. Your ninjas cannot avoid being caught.

3-4) Summons a massive Venus Fly Trap, which devours a Black Lantern.

5) Her plants have mind-controlling pheromones, being able to dominate Superman.

6) Her plants are also toxic, being able to defeat a Green Lantern.

7) Not even Superboy can break free, so Gaara's sand would have no effect.

Poison Ivy's plants will strike first, immobilizing every ninja before Gaara can locate my team. All Gaara has is his third eye. Useless.

As I've suspected, you'd try to use your special Ninja Powers and whatnot. Well thanks to the immobilization, your teammates cannot make their fancy "Ninja Hand Signs," and are therefore powerless. Gaara won't be at such a high advantage when he's being trapped and drowned underwater. With being restrained, drowned, and deprived of their Jitsu's, there is no escape.

And to add to all this, we have Deadshot sniping on the roof, Joker Gas filling the air, and Joker's Joy Buzzer electrifying them all to death. Lets take a look at your options:

• Plants make it impossible to escape.
  • If you stay underwater, you drown.
  • If you touch the water at all, you electrify to death.
  • If you breath, you inhale Joker Gas and die.
  • If you go anywhere else, Deadshot will snipe you.

Being the mastermind I am, I designed this plan to be simply inescapable.

You rely on raw power and speed, while I use my wits to outsmart it. You chose an overpowered team so you could win without any creative efforts or action. I chose the weakest team on the list to prove that Wit overpowers Brawn. You can have Jesus on your team, I don't care. I always have a plan.

Sincerely,

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jokergeist

In my best Yoda impression *formidable opponent you are*

In character you say:

• Gaara in character has proven he'd crushed the bones of and liquified opponents that he considered threats or in the way of his objective. Time and time again with or without the aid of the first tailed beast Shukaku. Against Deidara in the sand village, in the forest of death on fodder mist ninja, and he attempted to do the the same to Kimimaro, but failed because of his haxed kekkei genkai and curse mark combination. In fact I've never anyone escape it but rather tank the damage like Kimimaro.

Gaara crushing Deidara's arm with sand(first link), Gaara's sand shield not allowing him to draw blood by his own hand(second link), Gaara liquifying his foes since he was a child because it's no biggie(third link)

First link

Second link

Third link Gaara's sand pressure granting him the ability to liquify his opponents with ease.

I realize Superboy is definitely stronger than anyone on my team, and it's definitely a positive he's not a part of your squad

You've asked how anyone on my team will escape Ivy's clutches and the answer is simple with the body replacement technique and Gaara can use body replacement on his sand which is essentially attached to his back taking the shape of a gourd and all around the battlefield as well even underwater on top of that.

And quick question how fast are her plants are they faster than a speeding bullet, faster than the eye can see, faster than a point blank explosive or was Superboy just caught off or maybe weaken due to some means of Ivy's plants toxins............ be honest. Either way one thing Superboy didn't have was body replacement or superior speed. One thing for sure I really need to know how fast those mutant vegetables grow oops I mean plants :). And can her mutant plant constructs be broken or cut down.

well in the case everyone should fail Naruto should clear due to one reason and one reason only the Kyuubi doesn't want to die & since they share a body in a way. He'll heal Naruto with whatever necessary for him to sustain life, like when Sasuke drove his entire arm through him with his chidori active he healed in about 2 second after the severe wound was inflicted on him due to the nine tails power also increased many other things.

Okay you say and I quote

1-2) She has a ridiculous level of environmental control. Your ninjas cannot avoid being caught. I could say the same about Gaara seeing as how theirs sand and minerals everywhere.

3-4) Summons a massive Venus Fly Trap, which devours a Black Lantern. summons Gamabunta a giant toad that for some odd reason smokes a pipe and wields a giant katana & due to his superior size he will towering over your silly mutant plant life no problem just like the tree's beneath him since you wanna play the summoning game.

5) Her plants have mind-controlling pheromones, being able to dominate Superman.Naruto & Gaara both have separate entities that dwell inside them so they won't be confused that easily Superman does not have demon inside him that gives him advice/direction everyone else is screwed (R.I.P. Sakura, Lee, and Sasuke) you died for a good cause :(.

6) Her plants are also toxic, being able to defeat a Green Lantern. Naruto's healing factor is outstanding he had a hole punched through his chest (only in the manga part 1 valley of the end fight Naruto vs Sasuke and sadly it's censored in the anime to only going half way) and ithealed fairly quickly like 2 panels with nine tails cloak lvl 1 before 1 tailed form came into play which is almost 1/18 of kurama's power via powerscaling 1-9 and dividing the fact he doesn't have all his chakra back yet in the series currently but rather half of what he once exhibited.

7) Not even Superboy can break free, so Gaara's sand would have no effect. BODY REPLACEMENT TECHNIQUE

Poison Ivy's plants will strike first, immobilizing every ninja before Gaara can locate my team. All Gaara has is his third eye. Useless

body replacement technique once they get captured and once he does he can fly away on a pillar of dense sand. Naruto will do the same then spam 999 shadow clones and slaughter in the name of team 7 and bushy brow. Gaara will fly up and his auto shields will protect him from deadshots bullets if not he has sand armor. And Naruto will not be killed considering theirs 1000 different variations running around deadshot kill about 30 clones tops then he gets beaten to bloody pulp when jump on top of the roof and Naruto in the midst of all the confusion jumps on Gaara sand pillar with him. While there distracted by sheer numbers Gaara raises the battlefield itself as there is sand everywhere minus the house and a little vegetation here and their and does a giant desert funeral. Gaara can easily manipulate pretty much the entire landscape,

because this>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Small get away island next this will happen except on a lot smaller scale.

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Jokergeist
@vintage_spiderman said:

In my best Yoda impression *formidable opponent you are*

Hmm.. your impression needs work. Try forming your voice in the back of your throat to give it that throaty, gargling sound. <3

• Gaara in character has proven he'd crushed the bones of and liquified opponents that he considered threats or in the way of his objective. Time and time again with or without the aid of the first tailed beast Shukaku.

Sand and stones may break my bones, but words will never- Oh wait. My team has armor!

• Deadshot's suit of armor can withstand gunfire & explosions.
  • Mr. Freeze's Cryo-Suit is armored to be very durable.
  • Bane's Venom drug enhances his durability to superhuman levels.
  • Killer Croc has a super durable reptilian hide.
  • Poison Ivy's altered physiology increases her durability.
  • Joker is....well he's the Joker. He enjoys pain and cheats death.

Even if Gaara did somehow attack them, it would have minimal effect. These guys are more durable than Gaara's previous unarmored victims.

Quick question how fast are her plants are they faster than a speeding bullet, faster than the eye can see, faster than a point blank explosive or was Superboy just caught off or maybe weaken due to some means of Ivy's plants toxins............ be honest. Either way one thing Superboy didn't have was body replacement or superior speed. One thing for sure I really need to know how fast those mutant vegetables grow oops I mean plants :). And can her mutant plant constructs be broken or cut down.

Quick question? You asked three questions, haha.

1st Question) How fast are they?

Answer) Very fast. They caught Superboy and Superman right? Both who are "faster than a speeding bullet."

2nd Question) Was Superboy just caught off guard?

Answer) Honestly, yes. He was caught off guard and frankly the plants were just overpowering. Same results to your ninjas.

3rd Question) Can her mutant plant constructs be broken?

Answer) Well of course they can be broken, but not easily. They're mutant and incredibly thick - Kunai knives won't be able to pierce the thickness.

Okay you say and I quote

1-2) She has a ridiculous level of environmental control. Your ninjas cannot avoid being caught. I could say the same about Gaara seeing as how theirs sand and minerals everywhere.

Can Gaara do THIS?

City-destroying level of power. The best Gaara can do is whip up a big sandstorm.
City-destroying level of power. The best Gaara can do is whip up a big sandstorm.

5) Her plants have mind-controlling pheromones, being able to dominate Superman.Naruto & Gaara both have separate entities that dwell inside them so they won't be confused that easily Superman does not have demon inside him that gives him advice/direction everyone else is screwed (R.I.P. Sakura, Lee, and Sasuke) you died for a good cause :(

Yay! I defeated three of your members! Whoooo!!! You conceded that Sakura, Rock Lee, and Sasuke would lose..

....But hold on. Who said anything about killing them? It's mind control!

The effect is extremely powerful, enough to make someone as strong-willed as Superman try to kill his allies (Batman &amp; Catwoman).

Sasuke, Rock Lee, and Sakura are now under Poison Ivy's control -They'll turn against their own friends, fighting on MY side. How wonderful! Naruto and Gaara won't be expecting this. Imagine their surprise when their closest allies betray them! Sasuke attacks Naruto off-guard, Rock Lee goes all Taijutsu on Gaara's ass, and Naruto gets betrayed by his very own love-interest Sakura. How ironic!

And now they're outnumbered. It's Naruto & Gaara VS Sasuke, Rock Lee, Sakura, Joker, Bane, Mr. Freeze, Dead Shot, Poison Ivy, and Killer Croc. 2 vs 9. Feeling lucky?

body replacement technique once they get captured and once he does he can fly away on a pillar of dense sand. Naruto will do the same then spam 999 shadow clones and slaughter in the name of team 7 and bushy brow. Gaara will fly up and his auto shields will protect him from deadshots bullets if not he has sand armor. And Naruto will not be killed considering theirs 1000 different variations running around deadshot kill about 30 clones tops then he gets beaten to bloody pulp when jump on top of the roof and Naruto in the midst of all the confusion jumps on Gaara sand pillar with him. While there distracted by sheer numbers Gaara raises the battlefield itself as there is sand everywhere minus the house and a little vegetation here and their and does a giant desert funeral. Gaara can easily manipulate pretty much the entire landscape,

First of all, since when does Naruto spam his max-power Clone Jutsu on regular D-rank missions? It's reasonable that he would make about ten clones, but seriously? Nine-hundred-ninety-nine!???

Let's see how this fares up against your Listed Obstacles:

• Mutant plants fill the area.
  • Sasuke, Rock Lee, and Sakura are now fighting against them.
  • If you touch the water at all, you electrify to death.
  • Joker Gas fills the air. If you breath, you die
  • Deadshot is the Sniper in the Sky. One shot will kill you.

Hmm let's see... If Naruto or Gaara so much as touch the water, they'll electrify to death. And we have Deadshot too, who will blow Naruto's head off at any chance given. *Gasp!* Whats that on the list? JOKER GAS?? Oh no! In addition to mutant plants infesting the area, we also have Joker Gas filling the air! Inhalation of the gas causes instant death - so if Naruto or Gaara BREATH, they die! Just an itty-bitty problem, eh?

Naruto's Clones: 1st) Poison Ivy's plants will take care of pretty much any clones Naruto conjures. 2nd) Every clone touching water will fry away. 3rd) Bane could simply spray bullets with his double MP5's and make all the clones go Bye Bye. Not much of a problem.

The Mayhem: Naruto and Gaara are now busy fighting Sasuke + Lee + Sakura... And the funny part is: They will be unwilling to kill their own friends! In the midst of their confusion and sentiment, they'll hold back and abstain from deadly force. Sasuke or Rock Lee are likely to end up killing Naruto and Gaara.

1. Naruto will be double-teamed by Sasuke and Sakura. He must avoid Deadshot's perfect accuracy while simultaneously fighting Sasuke & Sakura and the countless plants surrounding him. It's impossible to win here: Naruto will inevitably get caught by plants, then slaughtered by Sakura & Sasuke's combined power. Or killed by a bullet to the head from Deadshot. It's simply too much to handle. (Poor Naruto - killed by his two best friends. *sob *sob*)
  2. Gaara will have problems of his own. Being under the evil influence of Poison Ivy, Rock Lee is now out of character. He'll go ahead and drink his sake and remove his weights, then go Full-Force speed-blitz mode against Gaara! Gaara will be caught off-guard and won't fight back against his friend, but Rock Lee will kill him without hesitation. Rock Lee's speed will surpass Gaara's sand shields - He is doomed.

Gaara: "WHAT THE HELL?? WHY IS ROCK LEE ATTACKING ME? AAAHHHH"

As if any of this mattered. Naruto and Gaara will both inhale the Joker Gas in the air, and die regardless.

To make a long story short:

1. Poison Ivy infests the area with her plants.
  2. Joker tosses his gas grenades onto your side of the island.
  3. Sasuke, Rock Lee and Sakura unexpectedly turn against their team. Naruto & Gaara are unwilling to fight back.
  4. Naruto is trapped by plants and killed by Saskue+Sakura/Deadshot.
  5. Gaara is overpowered by plants & blitz'd by Rock Lee (drunk + weightless).
  6. Your entire team dies anyway by inhalation of Joker Gas. The End.

Sincerely,

No Caption Provided

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is looking good

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jokergeist I hearing you give such high praise to Ivy's plant mutations and pheromones as if there some type of godlike insta win strategies, also how long does it take Ivy to initiate her mutant species plant growth process and what are he reaction speeds of the variation of Ivy pre 52 that where using at tops ? Also don't bother fabricating anything SHOW ME THE SCANS OF HER REACTION SPEED & PLANTS GROWTH. Because I honestly don't understand why character's like Sasuke, Naruto, Rock lee, and Gaara don't curbstomp there competition even if we are using end of part 1 versions.

So your saying:

• Joker's gas will be thrown before my team can comprehend because 1.) they won't take there objective to seriously cause it's a d ranked mission that's called low-balling my friend my teams motion & reaction speed >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your teams motion & reaction speed. 2.) My team of ninja's for some bs reason have slower speed & reaction timing than borderline base humans at best besides Ivy's plant manipulation what does your team have over mine fail.
  • Ivy will take complete control over the environment on a island where their is clearly more sand available then vegetation or plant altogether as a whole.........LOL nice try I'm not buying the bullshit -_-...... No just no.
  • Also my characters can stand on water and outrun that buzzer's radius unless your trying to say the buzzer's radius in compensates the entire ocean/sea surrounding the island at hand which is very unlikely. Also again Gaara's sand can make everyone airborne easy. Deadshot will shoot and be blocked by enormous harder than steel sand construct auto shields while Gaara has his arms folded as always.
  • Also the radius of the joker's gas.................................................... oh wait that won't even be a factor because my teams faster and can and will be airborne in a matter of seconds flying on sand like a magic carpet.
  • And I doubt any armor your team is sporting will protect from being crushed by a entire island of sand cause Gaara can easily manipulate this small piece of land little beach house island. And also This sand manipulation 32:10- 33:40 over Ivy four big vines of doom......LOL most definitely on, top of that sand under the water can crush the buzzer with as little as a wave of gaara hand since you wanna harp on the buzzer.
  • And if you did some how acquire my teammates Gaara solos simply because of the sheer amount sand above & below sea level as his control and Naruto solo's because the kyuubi will not allow him to die + clone spam.
  • I'm pretty sure bullets and explosions durability will not be on the same of force magnitude as having an entire island bury him and crush him or lift him and crush him all depends what Gaara is in the mood for.
Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

This debate is so cool

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

This debate is so cool

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Wait Naruto team are starting on water? And the op state this also

So we have a solution, we have your money plus a little extra place in the middle of the Island Resort. Whoever beats the other team gets the gold and a vacation. Fair enough? It was a pleasure to do business.

• Beat the other team by any means necessary.
  • Too keep it being one side

So his arguement is sorta ...... ah who cares, cool debate

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Jokergeist
@vintage_spiderman said:

I hearing you give such high praise to Ivy's plant mutations and pheromones as if there some type of godlike insta win

Ah haha. Hahahaha ha. Ha ha. Oh, hee hee ha.. Ah ooh hee ha ha. And I thought my jokes were bad.

This is hilarious. You're accusing me of praising my team as if they're god-like, yet that's EXACTLY WHAT YOU'RE DOING! xD

"Basicly a drunken fourteen year old in a goofy green jumpsuit will probably solo most of your team if not all."

—vintage_spiderman

"my teams motion & reaction speed >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your teams motion & reaction speed."

—vintage_spiderman

"what does your team have over mine fail."

—vintage_spiderman

"I honestly don't understand why character's like Sasuke, Naruto, Rock lee, and Gaara don't curbstomp there competition"

—vintage_spiderman

Are you really this stubborn? Instead of providing any valid counterarguments or anything, you boast about how amazingly god-like your team is. Your logic is: "my team is more powerful, so they automatically win."

• Joker's gas will be thrown before my team can comprehend because 1.) they won't take there objective to seriously cause it's a d ranked mission that's called low-balling my friend

So you're saying that because your team can "comprehend," Joker can't toss his gas grenades..? Yea... that makes a lot of sense..?

@vintage_spiderman said:

• Ivy will take complete control over the environment on a island where their is clearly more sand available then vegetation or plant altogether as a whole.........LOL nice try I'm not buying the bullshit -_-...... No just no.

Ya, the island obviously has more sand than vegetation at first. But the stakes will be equal once she creates more vegetation. Duh. My point was that Poison Ivy and Gaara are pretty equal in power.

And also This sand manipulation 32:10- 33:40 over Ivy four big vines of doom......LOL most definitely

You can't count. There were nine Big Vines of Doom. NINE!!!!

Examples of Vintage_Spiderman's Logic

Example #1)

• Also the radius of the joker's gas.................................................... oh wait that won't even be a factor because my team will be airborne in a matter of seconds flying on sand like a magic carpet.

HA! What kind of Physics Classes do you take?? Here's a Fun Fact: Gas can float up into the air! Amazing right?

Example #2)

Sand under the water can crush the buzzer with as little as a wave of gaara hand since you wanna harp on the buzzer.

DOUBLE HA! I highly recommend those Physics Classes. Here's Fun Fact #2: If you crush the electric buzzer underwater, the electricity inside still does not disappear! The electricity still flows through the water! Amazing right?

Gaara VS His Friends

First of all, you've already conceded that Sasuke, Rock Lee, and Sakura are very much vulnerable to mind-control. Remember saying this?

@vintage_spiderman said:

5) Her plants have mind-controlling pheromones, being able to dominate Superman.Naruto & Gaara both have separate entities that dwell inside them so they won't be confused that easily Superman does not have demon inside him that gives him advice/direction everyone else is screwed (R.I.P. Sakura, Lee, and Sasuke) you died for a good cause :(

We've already concluded that Poison Ivy won't have a problem taking control over them. Okay, moving on:

• And if you did acquire my teammates Gaara solos simply because of the sheer amount sand above & below sea level as his control and Naruto solo's because the kyuubi will not allow him to die

So you're saying when Sasuke, Rock Lee or Sakura attack him, Gaara is simply gonna kill his best friends? Ha! Not so simple.

You keep ignoring the In Character aspect of this. I repeat: Gaara will be unwilling to harm his allies.

Once Poison Ivy takes control over Rock Lee, he'll drink his sake and remove his weights, giving him the massive speed-advantage over Gaara. And what's gonna happen next? Rock Lee kills Gaara without hesitation. Even if Gaara did fight back, he'd be overpowered by Rock Lee's superior speed and unpredictability.

and Naruto solo's because the kyuubi will not allow him to die

*facepalm* Naruto is limited to his first tail, remember? Kyubbi 'aint saving him. You're trying to play him off as invincible, nice try.

Summary of Vintage_Spiderman's Arguments

Gaara is on a sandy island so he wins without any debate, even though Rock Lee is kicking his ass. Naruto also solos because he is invincible... even though CadenceV2 put a limit to his power. In conclusion, my ninja team is so much incredibly faster than your team so that means that my team wins without a doubt.

—vintage_spiderman

Alright, you've made your points. Would you like to open votes now?

Sincerely,

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this debate is dope as hell

10/10

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2 It's been over a week since this started. Will this open for voting anytime soon?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2 It's been over a week since this started. Will this open for voting anytime soon?

Notifications do not work. I will put it up now.

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jokergeist: Recieves my vote (feed it and walk it twice a day). This was a good debate but Poison Ivy seals the deal for me. Who would've thought that a bunch of Batman villains would come this far?

I'ld like to see the limits of Jokergeist's Arkham inmate debating powers. Maybe soneone can CaV him with a character waaayyyy out of their league?

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By CalebHara

My vote goes to @jokergeist. I thought that he was much more thorough while discussing his strategy. I never thought that the Arkham inmates could do so well in a tournament like this.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By CalebHara

@cadencev2:

Notifications do not work. I will put it up now.

Mine too. This new notification system is glitchy af.

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jokergeist

I actually think you are the coolest person on this website.

Jokergeist wins this.Vintage provided no counters to the gas, electricity, and in character restrictions. He is assuming his characters automatically unleash everything they've got. Jokergeist pretty much had him trap throughout the debate.

@vintage_spiderman

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 juiceboks  Moderator

@jokergeist: Recieves my vote (feed it and walk it twice a day). This was a good debate but Poison Ivy seals the deal for me. Who would've thought that a bunch of Batman villains would come this far?

I'ld like to see the limits of Jokergeist's Arkham inmate debating powers. Maybe soneone can CaV him with a character waaayyyy out of their league?

Check out our last debate. With that being said, I vote Jokergeist for more realistic arguments.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

hm........Normally jokerjehist would gett it ( dude your adass ) But , due to how naruto characters react when in times of distress like this , and since i grew up on naruto , i give it to vintage spiderman

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@Vintage_spiderman get my vote, his arguement make more sense while the other side is sorta spilling bullshit in a artful form

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Dextersinister

Although I believe @jokergeist points where slightly better his out of context scans or scans involving alternate universe versions where just too common.

I would have let this slip as I had in the last match but when vintage inquired about her capabilities and The Batman is used as an example that pushed it too far as that's effectively a different character.

@vintage_spiderman gets a vote

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can i vote? if so,

@vintage_spiderman Gets it for me.

To think that Pre Ship Gaara would not kill is absurd, the dude didn't have "friends" then, Shukaku wouldn't let him have them

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By NighThunder

so its 4/6 currrently

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Jokergeist

vintage inquired about her capabilities and The Batman is used as an example that pushed it too far as that's effectively a different character.

He inquired about her plant growth speed, not general capabilities.I couldn't show how fast they grow from mere comic scans, so I had to use a video. I didn't push anything.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jgames said:

@Vintage_spiderman get my vote, his arguement make more sense while the other side is sorta spilling bullshit in a artful form

How does it make more sense?

Just wondering.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Dextersinister

@jokergeist said:

vintage inquired about her capabilities and The Batman is used as an example that pushed it too far as that's effectively a different character.

He inquired about her plant growth speed, not general capabilities.I couldn't show how fast they grow from mere comic scans, so I had to use a video. I didn't push anything.

You used a video for a different character, Ivy from The Batman and Ivy from the comics are 2 different people and their feats are not the same. This was the show with fat-fu Penquin

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Jokergeist

It's not a representation of feats. At all. It's a general representation of chlorokinesis, showing how fast controlled plants grow on average.

Vintage wasn't asking for feats, he was asking for how fast they grow, and that video was all I could give. You cannot see how fast plants grow from motionless pictures from comic scans. There weren't any "feats" shown in the video, and I didn't use anything from that video as part of my argument.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Dratini1331

This was sooooo close O.O I am having a hard time deciding here... I want to give my vote to Jokergeist, but it's really, really, really close. I think the joy buzzer in the water and that I can't get over the mind control! I think gaara would definitely murder his teammates, but the teammates should put up somewhat of a fight. Either way, it distracts the ninja's for a good long while.

@jokergeist gets my vote. Although, I'm sad he never had Mr.Freeze try to ice the water =( Also, Pre-ship sakura is useless =P (jk, but maybe not...)

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's not a representation of feats. At all. It's a general representation of chlorokinesis, showing how fast controlled plants grow on average.

Vintage wasn't asking for feats, he was asking for how fast they grow, and that video was all I could give. You cannot see how fast plants grow from motionless pictures from comic scans. There weren't any "feats" shown in the video, and I didn't use anything from that video as part of my argument.

There is no uniform law for chlorokinesis as it's a fictional ability in many works, not everyone with this power is equal all that matters are the abilities of the individual user as this can vary from raising a plant from a bud with extended concentration to covering a city in a forest within moments. You where asked for confirmation on the speed of her plants to see of they where fast enough to entangle them, you not being able to provide comic scans is irrelevant to my point, you used the abilities of an unrelated character as your example.

If you had them you could have used scans of named characters with good reflexes free in one panel and then being entrapped in the next.

As it is this is more advice than anything on being careful on what scans you use.

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Jokergeist

That still wouldn't show how fast they grow. I've already shown the scan of Superboy getting caught, when he was "free in one panel and entrapped in the next." Anyhoo, thanks for the advice.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Dextersinister

@jokergeist: Jeez louise

If it was good enough you could have used that but Superboy even states he is depowered within the scan.

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jokergeist: I gotta vote for Jokergeist. Reasons coming right up.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Pokergeist

8 to 5 so far.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Definitely voting for @vintage_spiderman. Jokergeist had my vote up until his last post -where he basically just joked around and danced around all of vintagespiderman's comebacks, then basically just got in a bunch of sucker punches that he claimed were fatal. If I didn't know anything about Naruto, I suppose I might have bought it, but the idea that pre-shippuden Gaara wouldn't kill his friends (or that Rock Lee Sakura etc could stop him) is laughable. Nevertheless, I would have given this to jokergeist if he hadn't danced around all of vintagespiderman's rebuttals in his last post.

0/10 style points

Angryprune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jokergeist

I didn't get your call

I vote jokergeist his attacks and tactics were pretty irrefutable

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Jokergeist

the idea that pre-shippuden Gaara wouldn't kill his friends (or that Rock Lee Sakura etc could stop him) is laughable. Nevertheless, I would have given this to jokergeist if he hadn't danced around all of vintagespiderman's rebuttals in his last post.

I wasn't dancing around them. I was laughing at them, because he had no comebacks. He didn't counter the Joker Gas, or the electricity, or Rock Lee, or anything really. I mean come on- He said that crushing the electric buzzer underwater would solve the problem. And Gaara wasn't as much of a heartless killer towards the late Pre-Skip. Sheesh.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By dondave

@jokergeistWould drowning them actually work, I can't say for Gaara or Rock Lee but Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura have been able to function underwater for extended periods of time, allowing me to believe they could find a way out of the vines within that time

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave:

Er, no. Gaara would just take the minerals out of the water and form land. Rock Lee definitely wouldn't care. Though I can't remember if that was pre-shippuden or not...argh.