VS

Team The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

• Shikimaru (pre Shippuden)
  • Lucario (can go Mega)
  • 20 Xenomorphs

Perks

1. 1.5 hours prep ON battlefield
No Caption Provided

Start at opposite ends. Cul-de-sac is completely deserted.

Rules ↓

• Random encounter
  • In character
  • Only knowledge is that which the characters already possess
  • Win via death or KO
  • First to 6 votes wins
  • Must have 1,000 posts to vote
  • Be nice
  • Reply fast or get da boot
  • My vote counts as 2 ^_^
  • Voting starts when I say

Good luck!

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hehehe.... look at all those nice shadow-creating areas...

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3 HigorM  Moderator
those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By those_eyes
No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higorm: Hmm... a strategic genius with the ability to paralyze opponents by connecting shadows.. Mega Lucario... and 20 xenomorphs..... I'm feelin' good about this. :D

Avatar image for bullet_to_the_head
Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higorm:

Basic info:

Shikamaru:

No Caption Provided

Shikamaru Nara is a Chunin-level ninja from the world of Naruto. With an IQ of over 200, he is considered a tactical genius and always plans out his "moves" multiples in advance. The Nara Clan's specialty of ninjutsu is a form of shadow manipulation, allowing them paralyze/restrain opponents as well as take them down.

For example, here he uses his shadow to grab explosive kunai and throw it at an opponent:

Basic equipment consists of kunai and explosive tags.

There are a lot of other things that he can do, but I'll get to that in the fight.

Lucario:

No Caption Provided

Lucario the "Auara Pokemon". A very capable fighter as well as the ability to manipulate aura. Considering it's a pokemon, there's not really anything to say about their character unless we look at specific individuals.

Just some basic abilities:

Can sense the aura of other beings, which allows him to know who and where they are. Here he locates an entire army of pokemon across a distance:

Can make simple constructs(such as weapons) out of his aura:

Again, there is far more to address with him, but this is just basic information.

Xenomorphs:

No Caption Provided

The very well known "Aliens". Biological weapons that have become most known for their acidic blood. They are clever, fast, and deadly killers. All to really say for them at the moment honestly.

Example of their acidic blood, it eats through metal:

I'll wait for yours, then the fun can begin! >:3

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 HigorM  Moderator

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: You seem to be quite confident, let's see how you are going to be at the end of this battle ;)

I'm really looking forward to this fight, I'll put some extra effort to ensure a great debate will be displayed.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

@higorm: i see you with Zealot... how the hell did you end up with her!

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tag please

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 HigorM  Moderator
HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: Shall we begin? It's time to meet:

The Trinity Killer

> Elektra Natchios

"I am Elektra Natchios. Not even the stars are safe in the sky."

No Caption Provided

The lethal scarlet assassin. Daredevil's most fearsome enemy as well as his former lover and most renowned as being the greatest assassin in the world.

> Powers/Abilities

Elektra is well known as an elite assassin, if not the top assassin on Earth, as well as widely considered one of the best hand to hand fighters and martial artists as well as having proficiency and expertise with numerous weapons especially those typically associated with an assassin and kunoichi, such as katana, ninja stars, shurikens and throwing blades. Elektra is especially fond of using sai weapons and they have become somewhat of a trademark for her.

The level of Elektra's abilities with a number of weapons and a proficiency in hand-to-hand combat which is matched by few and which allows her to even effectively engage those with superpowers. Her martial arts skills often take on a more mystical nature, with her being able to manipulate people’s minds and make them see illusions or alternately having an elevated healing factor (these abilities are not consistently displayed though.) She is also shown at times being able to control her own body functions, slowly down such things as breathing rate, heart rate or blood flow.

Her assassination abilities also extend to stealth and she has even been shown to be able to sneak up on Daredevil (which is nearly impossible with his advances senses.) Her weapon of choice are paired sais though she has been proven adept with swords and modern firearms.

Elektra's level of fitness and physicality can be described as being akin to that of a professional Olympic athlete, especially her gymnastic abilities, agility, flexibility, stamina, balance, coordination, dexterity and reflexes. Elektra is trained and adept in several martial arts disciplines, including several obscure and ancient styles and disciplines as well as more traditional arts such as Ninjutsu.

Elektra is especially stoic and battle hardened. Her intense discipline can allow her to resist injury wounds and general pain. Elektra is considered to have vague and hard to define mystical powers that can seemingly allow for occasional supernatural feats. When she was killed, she was resurrected, and she is impervious to any form of psychic attack when she is prepared for it. She also has a few minor psychic abilities.

> Zealot

"Shall we dance?"

No Caption Provided

With weapons that are older then some civilizations and a status that placed her as the head of an order of warrior women, Zealot has literally been described as one of, if not the deadliest assassin on the planet. Her fighting abilities are unmatched among the coda, with and without a blade. And she can hold her own against virtually anyone, including those physically better then her, in one on one and even group combat. She is more than a match for the best of the best. Her range of martial arts knowledge spans almost all arts known to man and include the alien fighting arts of the Coda.

> Powers/Abilities

Zealot is a member of the Kherubim race. She appears human, but like the others of her species she lives a life span so long as to be practically considered immortal. She can lift around ten tons with ease, is durable enough to survive regular gun fire, and can heal from wounds that would be lethal to normal human beings. Calling her a master of fighting and weaponry would be an understatement. For all of her life (which is thought to be in the thousands of years at the very least), Zealot has been training and fighting using weaponry of human and alien origin. She is especially fond of the sword and to battle her with one is considered near suicide. Due to her time spent with Tapestry she gained an understanding of dark magic and, although she rarely uses it, can use this dark magic to form energy blasts or shields, create objects out of thin air, disappear and reappear any where she pleases and communicate with others by using her mind. However, she has since given up these abilities due to their dark nature.

> Aphrodite IX

"Violence is the song in my head"

No Caption Provided

Aphrodite IX is a beautiful gynoid assassin whose memory is purged after every hit to protect herself and her masters. Eventually becoming self-aware, she surpasses her programming and rebels against those using her.

> Powers/Abilities

• Superhuman Durability:Aphrodite is superhumanly durable and is able to take a free-fall from a skyscraper without any damage.
  • Superhuman Strength: Aphrodite is superhumanly strong able to lift upward of 2 tons. She is capable of ripping a Gen's arm off with no effort.
  • Superhuman Speed and Agility:Aphrodite IX has demonstrated superhuman speed and agility on a number of occasions. She has been shown to dodge bullets and move from building to building using extensive acrobatics.
  • Healing Factor: Aphrodite has a healing factor that allows her to quickly regenerate from otherwise fatal injuries. She has been seeing healing gun shot wounds, taking RPG rockets head on and grenades at close range within seconds. Her cybernetic parts can also heal just like her bio-matter.
  • Shapeshifting: Aphrodite has shown to be able to modify her physical appearance. However this is subtile, since she is only capable of changing her hair color.
  • Pheromones: Aphrodite has demonstrated the ability to secrete artificial pheromones which cause anyone effected to become attracted to her to a point that they will not attack.
  • Markswoman: Aphrodite is a very accomplished sharpshooter and has been seen shooting enemies in the head with minimal reaction time.
  • MartialArts: She is also a very accomplished hand to hand fighter demonstrating a good knowledge of martial arts.
  • Coin Of Solomon: Since Aphrodite IX: Hidden Files it was showb that the object in her head was the Coin Of Solomon, one of the 13 Artifacts. This object grants the user extreme regenertaive capabilities and the previous Aphrodite IV model was able to use energy projection too. It has yet to be shown if Aphrodite IX's healing factor is due to the coin itself or her own abilities as its unknown if she had the coin embedded in her prior to her stasis. As IX has not demonstrated energy projection or the ability to activate the coin it is more than likely she is not receiving any of the benifits for the time being although this is open to interpretation.
  • Integrated Computer: Due to her being a synthetic human Aphrodite has a computer inside her body allowing her to scan her opponents telling her what they are, what they can do, weak spots and other useful information as well as borderline pre-cognition. It can also adapt and translate of languages within a matter of seconds. Since she cut off her cybernetic connection to Burch she seems to have lost this ability and is functioning on combat instinct with the same deadly efficiency.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 HigorM  Moderator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higorm:

My Prep:

My prep will be involving moving items on the battlefield(such as objects inside the houses) around to maximize the range of Shikamaru's shadow jutsu.

I will also be laying down explosive tags in various places, as entry hazards.

No Caption Provided

They're essentially small explosives, as the name would suggest. As you can see, they are pieces of paper infused with chakra and can be tied or stuck onto other objects.

Basic strategy:

My basic strategy is to play a more defensive roll. With Lucario's aura sensing ability my team will know where you are the entire time.

As I showed earlier, he can track them over quite a distance:

Lucario will be on one of the roof-tops, awaiting for your team's advance. As they draw close, he will start firing flash cannons at them.

Flash cannon destructive capability:

*Please note the area the blast covered compared to the cruise liner next to it*

As your team moves to attack him, Lucario will slowly fall back to where Shikmaru is residing. As your team follows in pursuit, while also dealing with the blasts from paper bombs, they will eventually be within the range of Shikamaru. Once they do, their shadows will be linked to Shikamaru's and they'll be unable to move or counter. Shortly after, Lucario and the xenomorphs will come in to finish the job.

Shikamaru holding a group(Eight of them to be exact) of ninja all at the same time:

Short, simple, and to the point. Your turn ; 3;

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: that's nice, my turn.

Since my team have no prep, let's just get down to business.

Initial Considerations

My team consists of three lethal killers who has no remorse when it comes to killing the enemy. They have worked together as a group before, each one in it's onw universe, so teamwork is not a factor here. But, we must consider that they are better players acting alone, each with their specialty on the battlefield. They will keep a telephatic communication through Elektra, so they can act with more coordination during the fight.

Another thing important to be adressed is that all my team members possess efficient means of locating your team.

• Zealot can use her enhanced senses (sight and hearing): Zealot's senses are more developed than those of earth humans; most notably her sight and hearing. She is easily at human peak as far as her ability to note detailed objects. Her hearing on the other hand is very enhanced. So much so that she was able to pick out gunfire aboard a ship despite the sound that it made crashing upon the beach. Additionally, she was able to pick out the presence of a trained Black Razor group who were hidden quite well.
  • Elektra can use her ninja powers to get a combination of Discern Target/Location. Target: enables her to literally sniff out the psyche, or intent, of her targets. It saw extensive use during Elektra: Assassin, in which she was heavily reliant on only her ninja powers. It is unknown how long the effect lasts, but Elektra has gone a full two days or more in another person's mind while they zoned out in hers. Location: This "mind jump" ability might explain why Elektra is always a step ahead of her competition, or seems to know where her target is at all times. An extreme example would be the time she murdered an ambassador in South America. The man was sitting against the wall when Elektra sought out his mind and trusted her katana to enter his heart in the perfect spot. Unerringly, it did: the sword pierced through thick walling and the politician was slain where he sat. The unusual addition of her telepathic skills make Elektra an accomplished assassin to say the least.
  • Aphrodite IX can use her Integrated Computer: Due to her being a synthetic human Aphrodite has a computer inside her body allowing her to scan her opponents telling her what they are, what they can do, weak spots and other useful information as well as borderline pre-cognition. It can also adapt and translate of languages within a matter of seconds.
No Caption Provided

This means my team doesn't even have to get near your team to know where they are positioned.

Also, Lucario's "Aura Sensing" seems to be like a scanning power. From that gif you presented, it looks like he had to concentrate on it, and scan the entire map to find the army. My point is that he'd be vulnerable during this time. Not to mention that I doubt it would work on Elektra thanks to her Mind Shield. Elektra has demonstrated an ability to remain hidden and undetected by other telepaths. By using a telepathic technique that she learned during her time with the Hand, Elektra can create a mental shield around her mind keeping herself hidden from not only other psychics but also mind locating machines like Cerebro.

This also means that your whole strategy won't work because of it. In top of that, my team is too skilled to be caught in such tactic, they all have peak/superhuman agility, reflexes, etc. They are also too fast to be tagged by those strikes.

Basic Strategy

Taking that into consideration, they will split up on three fronts, each one covering 1/3 of the map. They will not straigth up engage your team in a fight since you are dealing with 3 experienced warriors, one of them with thousands of years of experience (Zealot). They also doesn't need to considering they all have ways to locate your team from distance. Add some stealth mastery to Elektra since due to her ninja training, she can blend in with the shadows and remain undetected by most.

My team will get close enough (already knowing about the traps), to use their abilities to bring your team down through the follow moves:

1. NEUTRALIZE- Aphrodite IX's Pheromones: the ability to secrete artificial pheromones which cause anyone effected to become attracted to her to a point that they will not attack.

2. DISORIENT- Elektra's Silent Scream: A high powered Chi based Scream Originally used by Shang-Chi, By focusing on her Chi and puckering her lips together Elektra can use this technique to perform a High pitched scream that can render a person Permanently deaf, and/or by furthering focusing on one target can kill.

3. KILL- Zealot's Kusar Blades: Kherubim technological weapons forged on Majestros's home world, Khera. The blades were forged impossibly sharp capable of rending people of even Majestic and Superman's level of invulnerability with ease. Majestic once demonstrated this truth by pricking his thumb on the blade. As Zealot states the Kusar is so sharp it can shave the rough edges off an electron and absorb the heat of a thousand suns with ease.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 HigorM  Moderator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higorm Ah, sorry. I'll try to have a post up tomorrow night.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higorm:

Hmm, before I respond, I have a quick question about this:

1. NEUTRALIZE- Aphrodite IX's Pheromones: the ability to secrete artificial pheromones which cause anyone effected to become attracted to her to a point that they will not attack.

Can I get another example, or a more defined version of how it works? Does it have any specifications? Species limitation? Ect..

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 HigorM  Moderator
HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 HigorM  Moderator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higorm: Kewl, I'll try to have my reply up by late tonight or sometime tomorrow.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By HigorM  Moderator
HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By HigorM  Moderator
Hungry_Sharky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higorm: @hungry_sharky: Sorry guys, things came up in life(which I'd prefer not to talk about) and I no longer can continue this.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 HigorM  Moderator
Hungry_Sharky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers