• Daredevil
  • Green Arrow
  • Ted Kord
  • Captain America

Perks

1. Morals off and perfect teamwork
No Caption Provided

Cul-de-sac is completely deserted.

Nick is by the house with the pool. Raiden is at the southernmost point, and Sebast is at the northernmost point on the map.

Rules ↓

• Random encounter
  • Only knowledge is that which the characters already possess
  • In character
  • First to 6 votes
  • 1,000 posts to vote
  • Tourney members CAN'T vote
  • My vote counts as 2 ♥
  • Be kind or be auto-kicked
  • Be fast w counters or be auto-kicked
  • Win via death or KO
  • Matches start when I say

To keep this epic match from erupting into chaos, the posting order will be:

1. Nick
  2. Raiden
  3. Sebast
  4. Back to Nick~

and so on.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for bullet_to_the_head
Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By nickthedevil

@hungry_sharky: Is this broad daylight, or dark evening?

Firstly, I'll open with saying that my team has the advantage in first-hand knowledge. Daredevil's sensory range eclispes this entire neighborhood. The area is deserted, which works even better in my favor.

No Caption Provided

With this, we know how many players are in the field, all Seals, xenos, and the couple of teenagers opposite them.

Secondly, my team is comprised of tacticians, masters of stealth and overall thinkers. The best course of this action (With morals off, of course), would be to wait and watch our opponents, house hopping to make sure we have the view needed. We stay concealed and covert with not only my teams own skills in the matter, but because no other person in this match is as great in the art of stealth as any one of my team, except maybe Star-lord, even then, an arguable point. My team follows and tracks, undetected.

In an ensuing battle between Raiden's and Sebast's teams, my team will surely acknowledge the Sebast's team as nothing but prepped fodder. Naruto will most likely be sticking out the most above all the rest. Blue Beetle and Green Arrow will no doubt recognize Logan, considering that Blue Beetle has teamed up with the Titans before, and GA knows all about him, with his concern for Speedy joining that team. In a morals off scenario, Naruto will be targeted at his most distracted, and most clear shot, by Green Arrow, Star-Lord, Captain America and Blue Beetle. Each of which can mutilate his head with considerable range between and expert marksmenship. Daredevil is no slouch in this department either, but Quill, Queen, Rodgers and Kord have the more lethal weapons at such a range.

After the dispatch and removal of Naruto, the rest is mopping up with whatevers left. Both Garr and the remaining Xenos/Seals will be battle worn.

Between the combined might of Blue Beetle's BB gun that whips up strong bursts of wind, Green Arrow's multiple shots within ten seconds, and Captain America's shield, the fodder gets fodderized.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sebast_allen: @nickthedevil:

Right......

Well as a partial counter to Nick's points and general strategy (especially with morals off), Naruto and Beastboy will be finding and dispatching of any teams with overwhelming numbers and power.

Strategy

1. Beastboy pinpoints your teams using various senses from various animals

2. Naruto sends out clones to scout for and destroy your teams with sheer numbers (thousands of clones who give him memory and chakra back when destroyed)

3. Clones seek and destroy and waste your ammo, Beastboy can swoop from above as a phoenix or dragon and either kill you that way, or land on you as a T-Rex or fight you as a Monkey King. But that's only if the clones have trouble

4. We win without much trouble or fanfare.

Hungry_Sharky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hungry_Sharky

It's broad daylight.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: @nickthedevil:

Good Strategies gents, but here's mine :

Ze Plan

Within my teams 1.5 hours prep, the Seals will all plant atleast on one of their breaching charges on each house, the further from the center the more charges, and at the start of the match, they'll detonate the charges to take out enemies and smooth out the map. Before detonation, the Seals form a diameter on top of the 6 inner-most houses, facing outwards to wards the rest of the map. 10 on each house, while the 2 Xenos hide under each house the Seals are on top of, and will blitz anyone or thing that gets close to their house.

The remaining 2 Xeno's will go search, flank and destroy any opposing teams they find.

Counters

I'm not gonna pretend like some Soldier expert, but ever Seal here should have atleast 100 bullets of Ammo for their M-16's, that's already 6000 adamantium bullets being fired from all angles at your teams, no amount of clones can save anyone from that, seeing as how firstly Naruto would tire himself out quickly, and secondly, 2000 is the most he's spammed. Every Seal also has their own pistiol, each with about 20+ Bullets, so that's another 1200 bullets to be used here. Every seal also carries a Grenade Launcher, so if numbers start getting too great, it's always an option...

Xenos are bullet timers, can destroy inches of steel, and only die by means of Pulse rifles or greater, it took multiple headshots with human weapons to kill just one Xeno, so when I say they're going to move through the clones and teams like a hot knife through butter, I mean it, there is almost no way they're being stopped without taking out hundreds of clones and team members each.

Also, Beast boy would be shot down before he got within a close enough radius to harm my team, even one adamantium bullet would firstly hurt him so much he'd lose his form and fall to his death, but secondly it would probably kill him pretty fast.

Hungry_Sharky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Sorry, I had to leave out of town for an emergency. It's all clear now, but I'm in an Airport awaiting a seven hour flight. If you guys want to continue without me, that's fine.

However, If you will wait for me, I can have my post up tomorrow