• 52 results
mgrman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By mgrman5

Which of these 4 has the strongest telekinetic abilites. NOT who would win in a fight but who has the strongest TK from lowest to highest 1 being lowest- 4 being highest. Add in Stryfe

NON of them have access to the phoenix force. All are at their strongest without the use of the Phoenix. X-man is NOT at shaman levels and Cable is NOT at Providence levels. Just REGULAR showing. But they still know how to use their abilities they just are not amped up.

5. Jean

4. X-man

3. Rachel

2. Stryfe

1. Cable

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Saren

X-Man stomps, I believe. 

At least before Matt Fraction got his hands on him.......

mgrman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By mgrman5
@CitizenBane
so you would say x-man is a 4 on the chart what would the rest of the contestents lie. 
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Saren

I think, I'm not sure because the Grey's bore me to tears with the exception of the Nates, but I think it's: 

X-Man : 4 
Cable : 3 
Jean : 2 
Rachel : 1 

Not sure about Jean and Cable, they might be interchangeable. Actually, not really sure about the other 3. But X-Man is definitely the 4.

mgrman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By mgrman5

@CitizenBane: Really I thought that Jean would be stronger than her children and she would be the strongest seeing as she was able to summon the pheniox raptor and use TK sensitivity where she could feel the object she is controling touch or come in to contact with something eles, all without using the pheniox.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Saren
@mgrman5: X-Man has as much TP and TK power as Dark Phoenix, even without the Phoenix Force. He'd easily stomp Jean.
Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By Backflip

4 - X-Man 
3 - Rachel Grey 
2 - Cable 
1 - Jean 

Without Phoenix, Jean isn't on the other guys level. Iffy about Cable and Rachel, but Rachel's Black Hole feat tipped it for me.
mgrman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By mgrman5

@Backflip: Really Jean is last on the list, I know of Rachel black hole feat but was that with the phoniox or any other help. Jean has controlled things on the molecular level with her TK.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Saren
@mgrman5 said:

@Backflip: Really Jean is last on the list, I know of Rachel black hole feat but was that with the phoniox or any other help. Jean has controlled things on the molecular level with her TK.

So has everyone else on that list. 
Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#10  Edited By Backflip
@mgrman5 said:

No, when Rachel fought the Fury, she didn't have the Phoenix, that's why it's so impressive.
Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@CitizenBane said:
@mgrman5: X-Man has as much TP and TK power as Dark Phoenix, even without the Phoenix Force. He'd easily stomp Jean.
he does not have the same power output as dark Phoenix, a pic of dark Phoenix was used, but the dialog is based on Moiras test, she tested Green Phoenix after Jean has already cut it's powers down, nobody ever ran tests on Dark Phoenix and Moira never even encountered Dark Phoenix or a full powered Green Phoenix for that matter.  It was stated throughout his run that his max output would only take about 1/2 the Earth, Dark Phoenix took out a star system and was still getting stronger.
mgrman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By mgrman5

@LordOfAllHumans: So you would say that Jean is at least 3 and X-man 4 and Rachel 2 and Cable 1.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@mgrman5 said:

@LordOfAllHumans: So you would say that Jean is at least 3 and X-man 4 and Rachel 2 and Cable 1.

I would place Jean last because of feats and she doesn't ever seem to let her powers just work things out subconsciously like her children do, they have kind of made her the kind of tk user that needs to know what she is doing before she goes messing with molecular structures, but according to AOA Sinister Jean and Nate possess the exact same power and morphology and that each of her cells is a center of cosmic energy or something like that.  Rachel seems to think Jean is her superior and Cable has at one point stated that Rachel was more powerful than he was.
ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#14  Edited By ReVamp

X - Man - 4

Cable - 3

Jean Grey - 2

Rachel Grey - 1

spekqj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By spekqj

@Backflip said:

4 - X-Man 3 - Rachel Grey 2 - Cable 1 - Jean Without Phoenix, Jean isn't on the other guys level. Iffy about Cable and Rachel, but Rachel's Black Hole feat tipped it for me.

Jean telepathically entered Cable's mind once and used his telekinetic ability in an astonishing way that even Cable was surprised.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@spekqj said:

@Backflip said:

4 - X-Man 3 - Rachel Grey 2 - Cable 1 - Jean Without Phoenix, Jean isn't on the other guys level. Iffy about Cable and Rachel, but Rachel's Black Hole feat tipped it for me.

Jean telepathically entered Cable's mind once and used his telekinetic ability in an astonishing way that even Cable was surprised.

this is true
IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By IcePrince_X

Jean Grey

Rachel Summers

X-Man

Cable

mgrman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By mgrman5

So the general consciences is that X-man is the strongest TK user of the four and that Jean is the weakest of the four because of the feats she has shown and the lack of giving it her all or holding back a lot. What if Jean didn't hold back and she was bloodlusted would she be higher up the ranks?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Saren
@mgrman5 said:

So the general consciences is that X-man is the strongest TK user of the four and that Jean is the weakest of the four because of the feats she has shown and the lack of giving it her all or holding back a lot. What if Jean didn't hold back and she was bloodlusted would she be higher up the ranks?

What difference does that make? There are even less bloodlusted feats, it's nearly impossible to judge.
RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#20  Edited By RainEffect

If Cable uses the full extent of his telepathy, doesn't he automatically die due to the Techno-Organic virus?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Saren
@RainEffect said:
If Cable uses the full extent of his telepathy, doesn't he automatically die due to the Techno-Organic virus?
Full extent of his TK, not TP. And yes, he would. X-Man is basically Cable without the T/O virus holding him back.
mgrman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By mgrman5

So it goes at full power is:

4. X-man (Shaman lvl)

3. Rachel (w/o Phoenix)

2. Cable (Providence lvl)

1. Jean (w/o Phoenix)

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@CitizenBane said:

@RainEffect said:

Full extent of his TK, not TP. And yes, he would. X-Man is basically Cable without the T/O virus holding him back.
which is so dumb, since Jean was able to access his tk with her tp and transmute his T/O arm to flesh, during a pep talk to make him not give up hope (actual hope not the mutant Hope), well she did use her powers to increase his, but still.
mgrman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By mgrman5
@LordOfAllHumans
So do you thick that Jean is stronger than Cable seeing as he is propably the weeker of the family.
BMEZY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By BMEZY
@mgrman5

listen, jean is at the bottom of the barrel here... i mean, think about it, throughout her career (without the phoenix) we were only able to see mere glimpses and splashes of brilliance and "awesomeness" (loll) when using her TP/TK powers.. her main problem is consistency, most of the time, without phoenix jean is portrayed as being slightly above average psionic... compared to her children and what they have accomplished under their own power.. jean simply doesn't compare (sad but true).i personally believe (even though i love the whole phoenix concept with my LIFE) that phoenix weakens jean character in certain aspects... we aren't really sure what we she can do by herself... if you go to her respect thread, completely independent of the phoenix force... her feats would be considered laughable, compared to other first order psionics.. it hurts even me to say this.. but it's tru.
karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By karrob

Great post...I cant decide.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Killemall

@Backflip said:

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@BMEZY said:

@mgrman5:   listen, jean is at the bottom of the barrel here... i mean, think about it, throughout her career (without the phoenix) we were only able to see mere glimpses and splashes of brilliance and "awesomeness" (loll) when using her TP/TK powers.. her main problem is consistency, most of the time, without phoenix jean is portrayed as being slightly above average psionic... compared to her children and what they have accomplished under their own power.. jean simply doesn't compare (sad but true).i personally believe (even though i love the whole phoenix concept with my LIFE) that phoenix weakens jean character in certain aspects... we aren't really sure what we she can do by herself... if you go to her respect thread, completely independent of the phoenix force... her feats would be considered laughable, compared to other first order psionics.. it hurts even me to say this.. but it's tru.

even after the retcon, the Phoenix impersonator was pretending to be Jean with her full power unleashed as a psi, Jean does not borrow power from the Phoenix like others do it was written to be her full power unlocked during the saga, when it turned into a dupe made by Phoenix it was still meant to be Jeans double and was still said to be using her powers unleashed, of course I don't think Jean can do White Phoenix level things without being bonded, but she is an omega with unlimited power,and as her run was ending they were exploring her mutant powers which were compared to being a manifestation of the Phoenix, because of the extreme levels she was using by no longer holding herself back.  She explained to Wolverine how she was exploring her powers and was letting everybody know that she was in control and not the Phoenix that they were all afraid of, even though she was tapping power on a cosmic scale, as stated by Xavier.  And I wouldn't put her at the bottom since Rachel herself believes Jean is more powerful than her and Cable has stated that Rachel was more powerful than him on one occasion. 
Avatar image for bunnieswithtophats
bunnieswithtophats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

4. Rachel

3. Cable--hindered due to techno-organic virus.

2. Jean--essentially the phoenix force in flesh form.

1. X-Man (Before his powers were weakened)--his telekinetic feats speak for themselves, and he even shielded himself from cerebro once (an unprecedented telepathic feat.)

mgrman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By mgrman5

What if I add Stryfe in the mix where does he fit. Seeing he is Cable clone that doesn't have the T/O virus I would expect him to be stronger than Cable, but I don't know if Cable (Providence lvl) could stand against him.

mgrman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By mgrman5

So does anyone think Stryfe is stronger than Providence Cable and where should he lie on the scale.

Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

theoretically, Jean is the most powerful as very single one of the people listed are patterned on her morphology.. specially Nate..

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

but feat-wise, i think..

5. Nate Grey

4. Cable

3. Jean Grey

2. Stryfe

1. Rachel Summers

^_^

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Sherlock

Nate wins this easily.He was enginered to be outrageously powerful.Since he ws based on Jean you can assume that Sinister would improve upon it.Not to mention he has the best overall feats

Avatar image for magnificentstorm
MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By MagnificentStorm

i believe that X-man would win he is very strong all by himself his powers work on an atomic lvl while someone like jean needs to be last in my opinion Jean is nothing without the phoenix force cable is ok with his ability's Rachel has show pretty good control over her powers.

X-man 4

Rachel 3

Cable 2

Jean 1

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@MagnificentStorm said:

i believe that X-man would win he is very strong all by himself his powers work on an atomic lvl while someone like jean needs to be last in my opinion Jean is nothing without the phoenix force cable is ok with his ability's Rachel has show pretty good control over her powers.

X-man 4

Rachel 3

Cable 2

Jean 1

You need to read up on Jean she can manipulate molecules just like her kids can without the Phoenix, she can even take over Cables tk without his permission and telekinetically rearrange clothes and transform his arm into flesh, by feats she is at the bottom, but to say without Phoenix she is nothing is crap, in all actuality she is more powerful than all of them combined because she alone can house the entire Phoenix Force while Nate and Cable have had trouble in the past with their own power let alone all the psionic energy past, present and future, and can burn out, something Jean and Rachel don't do.  Nate has some impressive feats with his tk, most deal with manipulating molecules but he has not created black holes or completely re-written genomes and changed species, and Rachel has, her two feats there are better and more intricate than a lot of his feats, like it or not all four of them have unlimited telekinetic power.
NX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By NX

I definitly have to say x-men here.
mgrman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By mgrman5

So who is most powerful without any enhancements or boosts by the Phoenix or by any other enhancement like X-man's Shaman showing or Cable's T/O virus leaving or by any depowering like X-man's current power level. Just there regular power levels.

• Jean Grey
  • Stryfe
  • X-man
  • Cable
  • Rachel
duchess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#38  Edited By duchess
  1. Jean
  2. X-Man
  3. Stryfe
  4. Cable
  5. Rachel
mgrman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By mgrman5

@Edamame: That Cable was powerful because his T/O virus was gone and he didn't need to maintain control of it that is why he was, so strong because he didn't have his disease weighing him down. I just want the regular showings of the charter with no boots by outside means or inner means. For example, NO Phoenix for Jean or Rachel just regular power levels, and for X-man he still has his limit that if he uses his powers at their max he will die.

mgrman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By mgrman5

@Edamame: Sorry I did say that in the OP I should change it to regular showing. Its because their is so much variably if you say that at their full power becuse usually they don't stay that way for long and no many substantial feats could come out of them, also I just want to know who is most powerful on average without help.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#44  Edited By ReVamp

@ReVamp said:

X - Man - 4

Cable - 3

Jean Grey - 2

Rachel Grey - 1

I was gonna say that I swore this has been done before.

Anyways... I think Jean should be changed with Cable.

Avatar image for oviouslyjeangrey
oviouslyjeangrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By oviouslyjeangrey

4. x-man

3. Cable

2 . Rachel Summers

1.Jean grey

^ is like the mother of all ^ ^

Avatar image for deactivated-5e385ee5c8c54
deactivated-5e385ee5c8c54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

teen jean should be added here soon lol at the rate she is going she'll probably climb up that ladder

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@martinceld:

Agreed, especially since she can now absorb and redirect the psionic energy of even non-psi talents, the three of them technically should make her more powerful just by being present.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e385ee5c8c54
deactivated-5e385ee5c8c54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mgrman5 said:

I would place Jean last because of feats and she doesn't ever seem to let her powers just work things out subconsciously like her children do, they have kind of made her the kind of tk user that needs to know what she is doing before she goes messing with molecular structures, but according to AOA Sinister Jean and Nate possess the exact same power and morphology and that each of her cells is a center of cosmic energy or something like that. Rachel seems to think Jean is her superior and Cable has at one point stated that Rachel was more powerful than he was.

". Rachel seems to think Jean is her superior"

Where can I find this?

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

phoenix is the nexus of all psionic energies. if jean wills the phoenix to stop any of her kids to have access to even an ounce of psionic energy, the battle is over. so jean is the most powerful

Emmett_frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Emmett_frost

Jean is the most powerful psychic to ever exist in Marvel. Before her death, Jean was limiting her powers because she was afraid of what might happen, that she would unleash the Phoenix. Plus she had some mental blocks for decades.

But in New Mutant and after Phoenix Resurrection (even tho she is being depowered) she is massively powerful. Nate is what Jean is with the Phoenix Force.

Nate Grey

Jean Grey

Rachel / Stryfe

Cable

Nate is the most powerful of the family due to him being equal to Jean as Dark Phoenix. But then Jean and the Phoenix are one. She was able to resurrect herself without hosting the Phoenix Force in Phoenix Endsong.

Rachel is heavily underrated. I dont know who is more powerful Rachel and full powered Cable but they r almost as powerful as Jean Grey herself.