D3MON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By D3MON

@nickzambuto:

Do the teams have actual prep for improvised equipment? Or is the time span of 2 weeks strictly used for planning and strategization?

My initial post was based off the strict limitation.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By jashro44

@beaconofstrength said:

@wolverine08: I honestly can't remember many of BP's prep feats, besides from user hype.

Oh and I missed this but off the top of my head black panther has designed a device which can depower typhoid mary within 10 minutes (And this was well he was filling in for daredevil in hells kitchen), he created shadow physics and used it to destroy the worlds vibranium (it combined alchemy with quantum science), he's depowered the silver surfer and stole his cosmic powers, helped Reed create anti-matter bombs the new avengers are using to blow up planets, and beat mephisto.

In terms of tactics (this being more relevant since they only have standard gear here anyways) he nearly stole everything from kingpins empire (he didn't so he could hold "leverage over kingpin") and he beat iron man who had prep on him using a bottle of mister clean. He managed to read a super skrull that had the powers of luke cage, wolverine and iron fist along with the fighting styles of marvels best (including his own) by determining it had tells and striking when it was vulnerable. He was also leader of Wakanda which is an unconquerable nation.

I'm sure theres other stuff but thats probably the most impressive stuff. Not saying who wins just filling you in on prep feats since you said you can't remember any of black panthers feats.

Quickfingers26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great matchup! I'd say Team Punisher wins the majority though. My reasoning:

• Morals off Spider-Man = the most dangerous hero here and the MVP for this battle. He can handle everyone and everything on Cap's team. He's way ahead of everyone else in term of strength/speed and combined with spider-sense and webbing? Sans the Black Panther and I'd argue he has a chance to solo Cap's team.
  • Black Widow is the weak link here. While she is very good, she isn't on the same level with Moon Knight, Daredevil or Punisher. She will get killed or KO'ed early.
  • I keep hearing that current Wolverine is not quite himself, sooo...

This would be a fun battle to watch/read, but I think Spider-Man locks this one down for Punisher.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Frank's team because of Spidey. Current Frank doesn't have many feats.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By jashro44

Has something happened to punisher which would erase his feats? I'm a bit behind.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d3mon: They have everything they normally carry on them and can do whatever they want with that.

D3MON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By D3MON

@d3mon: They have everything they normally carry on them and can do whatever they want with that.

Cool, then my thoughts stay.

@jashro44 said:

@pokeysteve said:

Has something happened to punisher which would erase his feats? I'm a bit behind.

I agree with @Steve, but yeah, what's up with current Frank?

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because of Spider-man, Punisher wins.

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@young_murloc: I'm not really sure why people say current Wolverine is useless. Jason Aaron currently has him dropping Sentinels and fighting Raze (Same power set as him just with shape shifting) Rick Remender had him beat an amped version of his son Daken. The only person whom writes him as useless is Paul Cornell.

Most of these are valid points, but I'm pretty sure Remender's Uncanny Avengers is set in pre-Cornell era.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@young_murloc: I'm not really sure why people say current Wolverine is useless. Jason Aaron currently has him dropping Sentinels and fighting Raze (Same power set as him just with shape shifting) Rick Remender had him beat an amped version of his son Daken. The only person whom writes him as useless is Paul Cornell.

I also just realized you could take advantage of battle forum rules and argue that all characters are at there best....

Young_Murloc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great matchup! I'd say Team Punisher wins the majority though. My reasoning:

• Morals off Spider-Man = the most dangerous hero here and the MVP for this battle. He can handle everyone and everything on Cap's team. He's way ahead of everyone else in term of strength/speed and combined with spider-sense and webbing? Sans the Black Panther and I'd argue he has a chance to solo Cap's team.
  • Black Widow is the weak link here. While she is very good, she isn't on the same level with Moon Knight, Daredevil or Punisher. She will get killed or KO'ed early.
  • I keep hearing that current Wolverine is not quite himself, sooo...

This would be a fun battle to watch/read, but I think Spider-Man locks this one down for Punisher.

exactly what I was thinking...

Quickfingers26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Quickfingers26
Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@vegandiet: Most of Rick Remender's IA has been written Pre Cornell, but I was confused the last few issues. Wolverine got his entire skin and head burned and wasn't healing whatsoever. I thought Wolverine was just weakened at first, but then I wondered if Remender had caught up to current continuity.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By MonsterStomp

@jashro44 said:

Why do black panther and spider-man always have to fight each other....

Lol, so Wolverine and Spider-Man don't.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@young_murloc: Wolverine doesn't need a healing factor to beat Daredevil, Punisher, or Moon Knight. (Depending on Marc's gear)

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By MonsterStomp

Captain America's team stomps.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By jashro44

@vegandiet: Most of Rick Remender's IA has been written Pre Cornell, but I was confused the last few issues. Wolverine got his entire skin and head burned and wasn't healing whatsoever. I thought Wolverine was just weakened at first, but then I wondered if Remender had caught up to current continuity.

Wouldn't wolverine be dead without his healing factor?

@jashro44 said:

I'd rather they team up and curbstomp wolverine together T_T

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought it was just because he'd been tortured for so long that it was taking him a while to heal. I don't really know when he'd have had time to be up to solo title shenanigans amidst Uncanny Avengers stuff, and since he started this storyline with his healing factor, I assumed he ended it that way as well.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@monsterstomp said:

@jashro44 said:

I'd rather they team up and curbstomp wolverine together T_T

Aw no love for Logan :P

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Punisher

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: He is taking that medicine Beast gave him, but he would be dead without it.

@wolverine08 said:

I thought it was just because he'd been tortured for so long that it was taking him a while to heal. I don't really know when he'd have had time to be up to solo title shenanigans amidst Uncanny Avengers stuff, and since he started this storyline with his healing factor, I assumed he ended it that way as well.

Fair enough mate.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: I know the medicine prevents adamantium poisoning but I don't think it allows him to heal at a super fast rate. Unless I'm missing something.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@wolverine08: I know the medicine prevents adamantium poisoning but I don't think it allows him to heal at a super fast rate. Unless I'm missing something.

You're correct.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@wolverine08 said:

@beaconofstrength: T'Challa's prep feats are noticeably better than both Peter and Punisher's, and you say Wolverine being a non factor due to anti metal as if Moon Knight will actually hit Wolverine first if they engaged each other.

Moon Knight can tag Wolverine for sure...

I meant Wolverine would tag him first.

xtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By xtreme1

If Wolverine has his healing factor then Cap's team wins. If Wolverine doesn't have a healing factor then Punisher's team wins with Spidey as the mvp.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

@jashro44 said:

@pokeysteve said:

Current implies recent or "this version" to me so thinking about Thunderbolts, his solo and even Rucka's run, he hasn't done much like old school Castle has. You can ask the OP if you want. I'm not invested in this thread enough to do it myself.

DaredevilDD78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By DaredevilDD78

Team Punisher

JackJack390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By JackJack390

@nickzambuto: switch Spider-Man and Daredevil with Wolverine and the Black Widow

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#79  Edited By daredevil21134

@jashro44 said:

I'm not sure about moon knight but spider-man and daredevil have worked with punisher before. They don't like to work with him but I think they've proven capable of doing so.

All though yea team 2 has better team work. They've all been avengers at one point.

Daredevil respects the Punisher but doesn't agree with his methods. Frank helped Matt escape from prison as well