Go Bucky......

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The_Martian

Winter Soldier is a bad dude, but Punisher has this one. Better equipment and skills.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By The_Martian

Colt Python says:

"Punisher doesn't have much equipment anymore.Winter Soldier is a crazy hand to hand fighter and excellent marksman.That metal arm makes his punches hurt more too."
This fight probably won't get to close combat and if it does punisher is a master when it comes to the knife.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The_Martian

Colt Python says:

"Nobody says:
"Colt Python says:
"Punisher doesn't have much equipment anymore.Winter Soldier is a crazy hand to hand fighter and excellent marksman.That metal arm makes his punches hurt more too."
This fight probably won't get to close combat and if it does punisher is a master when it comes to the knife. "
Bucky is going up against Iron Man the same as Cap and he's not even a super soldier.I haven't seen the comic where they face of yet but i'm sure he holds his own.Either way Bucky wins.His metal arm took down a spider machine."
And a knife to the face and he is dead. Like I said he is going to get close enough to use his arm and if he does Punisher has his knife.
Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Punisher wins.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The_Martian

Colt Python says:

"Nobody says:
"Colt Python says:
"Nobody says:
"Colt Python says:
This fight probably won't get to close combat and if it does punisher is a master when it comes to the knife. "
Bucky is going up against Iron Man the same as Cap and he's not even a super soldier.I haven't seen the comic where they face of yet but i'm sure he holds his own.Either way Bucky wins.His metal arm took down a spider machine."
And a knife to the face and he is dead. Like I said he is going to get close enough to use his arm and if he does Punisher has his knife. "
Punisher is not that good of a marksman and he is also just as skilled with weapons.Bucky was trained by CAP and Winter Soldier..now that CAP is dead doesn't hold back even if he kills.Punisher can just stab him in the face...he's not that good.Winter Soldier hits him once with the right arm and he's done."
What do you mean Punisher isn't that good? Punisher is one of the best their is. Why do you think the Secert Avengers need his help during the Civil War. He has an amazing shot, and as I said if Winter Soldier gets close enough to use his arm he is close enough for Punisher to use his knife which is his favorite weapon and the one he is the most skill at. He would be dumb to get to close.
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

that's what i said.

Pink Awesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Pink Awesome

Though Punisher is quiet the skilled combatant and arms master, Bucky isnt too far behind in either, not to mention his metal arm, and his gadget use from Nick Fury. Bucky was also trained with Cap and I'm sure Fury helped a bit after as well. It would be very close, but because of Bucky being 'younger' than Frank, I'd say Bucky would probably be the one with the least ammount of broken bones and bullets in him.

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Colt Python says:

"Nobody says:
"Colt Python says:
"Nobody says:
"Colt Python says:
"Nobody says:
"Colt Python says:
And a knife to the face and he is dead. Like I said he is going to get close enough to use his arm and if he does Punisher has his knife. "
Punisher is not that good of a marksman and he is also just as skilled with weapons.Bucky was trained by CAP and Winter Soldier..now that CAP is dead doesn't hold back even if he kills.Punisher can just stab him in the face...he's not that good.Winter Soldier hits him once with the right arm and he's done."
What do you mean Punisher isn't that good? Punisher is one of the best their is. Why do you think the Secert Avengers need his help during the Civil War. He has an amazing shot, and as I said if Winter Soldier gets close enough to use his arm he is close enough for Punisher to use his knife which is his favorite weapon and the one he is the most skill at. He would be dumb to get to close. "
Bucky and the Punisher already fought and Punisher didn't go that far.In fact he gave up.Mostly out of respect for Cap but Bucky was beating him anyway."

I SAID go run into a sword.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By The_Martian

Colt Python says:

"Nobody says:
"Colt Python says:
"Nobody says:
"Colt Python says:
"Nobody says:
"Colt Python says:
What do you mean Punisher isn't that good? Punisher is one of the best their is. Why do you think the Secert Avengers need his help during the Civil War. He has an amazing shot, and as I said if Winter Soldier gets close enough to use his arm he is close enough for Punisher to use his knife which is his favorite weapon and the one he is the most skill at. He would be dumb to get to close. "
Bucky and the Punisher already fought and Punisher didn't go that far.In fact he gave up.Mostly out of respect for Cap but Bucky was beating him anyway."
I can't say that isn't true or not. I have't seen it though.
acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By acewasp23

Colt Python says:

"Who cares what you say.Nobody likes you,Nobody values you opinion, and your wasting you breath.If your going to talk about the topic go ahead but stop talking to me."

lol Nobody do you like Legendary Bio Vishanti says?

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By acewasp23

Colt Python says:

"acewasp23 says:
"Colt Python says:
"Who cares what you say.Nobody likes you,Nobody values you opinion, and your wasting you breath.If your going to talk about the topic go ahead but stop talking to me."
lol Nobody do you like Legendary Bio Vishanti says?"
lol ace! I was almost certain he was going to catch it first!"

aw I've been waiting to use that one for a very long time now. lol

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Colt Python says:

"Legendary Bio Vishanti says:
"Colt Python says:
"Nobody says:
"Colt Python says:
"Nobody says:
"Colt Python says:
"Nobody says:
"Colt Python says:
***I SAID*** go run into a sword."
Who cares what you say.Nobody likes you,Nobody values you opinion, and your wasting you breath.If your going to talk about the topic go ahead but stop talking to me."

if no one cares what i say, then why are u responding to me? and i am not waisting my breath, if i were. u would not have responded to me.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The_Martian

acewasp23 says:

"Colt Python says:
"acewasp23 says:
"Colt Python says:
lol Nobody do you like Legendary Bio Vishanti says?"
lol ace! I was almost certain he was going to catch it first!"
aw I've been waiting to use that one for a very long time now. lol "
I usually do say something but I decided to stay out of the fued. I really like in the thread when someone said, "Nobody is faster than the Flash. Who can beat him?"
Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Valkaad

Kinpin fought punisher hand to hand (punisher even had his knife) and punisher got OWNED!! Winter Soldier is almost on Cap and BP's level of speed, agility, endurance etc. plus he has his superhuman harm (even without that arm he would be stronger than Punisher). If this is a hand to hand fight (even if punisher has a knife) Punisher doesn't stand a chance. Winter Soldier with his superior reflexes/hand eye coordination and intense training would be a better marksman than Punisher too. Punisher is cool, I have always liked him, but he is just outmatched by Winter Soldier.

Dead_pool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Dead_pool

Punisher would whip Bucky's ass

Iron Apollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#17  Edited By Iron Apollo

Punisher, has military training as well and has much more experience, and has gone toe to toe with many adversaries of the marvel U both good and bad, giving him a better range of experience as well.

Avatar image for jean_luc_lebeau_sr_
Jean Luc LeBeau Sr.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#19  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Iron Apollo says:

"Punisher, has military training as well and has much more experience, and has gone toe to toe with many adversaries of the marvel U both good and bad, giving him a better range of experience as well."

And Winter Soldier hasn't? He fought in WW2, he's a highly trained assassin. I agree Punisher would probably win, but everyone's just glossing over Winter Soldier.

Iron Apollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Iron Apollo

King of Kings says:

"Iron Apollo says:
"Punisher, has military training as well and has much more experience, and has gone toe to toe with many adversaries of the marvel U both good and bad, giving him a better range of experience as well."

And Winter Soldier hasn't? He fought in WW2, he's a highly trained assassin. I agree Punisher would probably win, but everyone's just glossing over Winter Soldier."

He did fight in WW2, but he fought nazi's and henchman, Where as look at who punisher has fought over the last 30 years. And yes he is a highly trained assassin, Due to all the post on the first page I didn't think I needed to restate these things, but nonetheless, Punisher still has much more experience, not the WS doesn't have any or wouldn't put up quite the fight, but he hasn't done nearly as much in the Marvel U.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Iron Apollo says:

"King of Kings says:
"Iron Apollo says:

And Winter Soldier hasn't? He fought in WW2, he's a highly trained assassin. I agree Punisher would probably win, but everyone's just glossing over Winter Soldier."

He did fight in WW2, but he fought nazi's and henchman, Where as look at who punisher has fought over the last 30 years. And yes he is a highly trained assassin, Due to all the post on the first page I didn't think I needed to restate these things, but nonetheless, Punisher still has much more experience, not the WS doesn't have any or wouldn't put up quite the fight, but he hasn't done nearly as much in the Marvel U."

You do know he's fought more then just Nazi's an Henchmen right? And yes, his skillz were mentioned on the first page, but yet you keep bringing up experience as if Bucky's new to the game. Punisher isn't aided by Nick Fury (also mentioned on the first page) so how is experience in favor of the Punisher again?

Iron Apollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Iron Apollo

King of Kings says:

"Iron Apollo says:
"King of Kings says:
"Iron Apollo says:

He did fight in WW2, but he fought nazi's and henchman, Where as look at who punisher has fought over the last 30 years. And yes he is a highly trained assassin, Due to all the post on the first page I didn't think I needed to restate these things, but nonetheless, Punisher still has much more experience, not the WS doesn't have any or wouldn't put up quite the fight, but he hasn't done nearly as much in the Marvel U."

You do know he's fought more then just Nazi's an Henchmen right? And yes, his skillz were mentioned on the first page, but yet you keep bringing up experience as if Bucky's new to the game. Punisher isn't aided by Nick Fury (also mentioned on the first page) so how is experience in favor of the Punisher again?"

Yes I know he's fought more than that, esp. lately due to his resurgence in comics, but since the 70's who has done more in comics punisher or winter soldier, I know WS has done behind the scenes stuff for the russians since WW2, but behind the scenes killing won't win you a batlle with the punisher, sorry but it won't. Now I am a WS fan, and think this fight would last a few hours, I just don't think he would win.
Post Edited:2007-10-19 10:48:05

Avatar image for deactived-3246821
deactived-3246821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So Bucky wins?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Iron Apollo says:

"King of Kings says:
"Iron Apollo says:
"King of Kings says:
"Iron Apollo says:

You do know he's fought more then just Nazi's an Henchmen right? And yes, his skillz were mentioned on the first page, but yet you keep bringing up experience as if Bucky's new to the game. Punisher isn't aided by Nick Fury (also mentioned on the first page) so how is experience in favor of the Punisher again?"

Yes I know he's fought more than that, esp. lately due to his resurgence in comics, but since the 70's who has done more in comics punisher or winter soldier, I know WS has done behind the scenes stuff for the russians since WW2, but behind the scenes killing won't win you a batlle with the punisher, sorry but it won't. Now I am a WS fan, and think this fight would last a few hours, I just don't think he would win.
Post Edited:2007-10-19 10:48:05"

So because WS did his dirt behind the scenes, means he loses? Not that Punisher is better, not that Punisher has more skill, but because WS was behind the scenes kickin ass he loses. Hmmm, interesting.

Iron Apollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Iron Apollo

King of Kings says:

"Iron Apollo says:
"King of Kings says:
"Iron Apollo says:
"King of Kings says:
"Iron Apollo says:

So because WS did his dirt behind the scenes, means he loses? Not that Punisher is better, not that Punisher has more skill, but because WS was behind the scenes kickin ass he loses. Hmmm, interesting."

is that what I said, no, way to twist things

If you read all my statements as one, it would say both all the things Punisher has done, and the fact that a sniper rifle doesn't win you a fight, being a great assasin isn't the same as being a great warrior.

im done

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Iron Apollo says:

"King of Kings says:
"Iron Apollo says:
"King of Kings says:
"Iron Apollo says:
"King of Kings says:
"Iron Apollo says:

So because WS did his dirt behind the scenes, means he loses? Not that Punisher is better, not that Punisher has more skill, but because WS was behind the scenes kickin ass he loses. Hmmm, interesting."

is that what I said, no, way to twist things

If you read all my statements as one, it would say both all the things Punisher has done, and the fact that a sniper rifle doesn't win you a fight, being a great assasin isn't the same as being a great warrior.

im done"

I thought you said you were a fan of WS? If so why do you think he only has skill with a sniper rifle? He's a top notch hand to hand fighter (not to mention the whole metal arm thing) I'm looking at all your posts and they add up to jack. I started out thinking Punisher would win, but after seeing your reasons as to why, I'm not so sure. You never addressed the Nick Fury factor (which is a HUGE advantage) and you wanna throw out WS exploits simply because they took place behind the scenes. Yes, you are done, you were done along time ago.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Valkaad

Kingpin kicked the punisher's A$$, he isn't that great!!! Yeah he is way above average and can take out a dozen normal men, but Winter Soldier is far superior in every facet of fighting!

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By slimj87d

Bump.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#29  Edited By Joygirl

Kingpin kicked Cap's ass too. Kingpin kicks everyone's ass. Bad measuring stick. Oh and Punisher wins. For the same reasons that people say Thing beats Colossus -- they're almost the same. Punisher is just BETTER. He has what it takes to win because he MUST win. And besides beating Crossbones, what are Bucky's memorable feats? Also, saying "Bucky" reminds me -- Punisher has a way cooler name. "Frank Castle" just SCREAMS badass.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#30  Edited By entropy_aegis

@Joygirl said:

Kingpin kicked Cap's ass too. Kingpin kicks everyone's ass. Bad measuring stick. Oh and Punisher wins. For the same reasons that people say Thing beats Colossus -- they're almost the same. Punisher is just BETTER. He has what it takes to win because he MUST win. And besides beating Crossbones, what are Bucky's memorable feats? Also, saying "Bucky" reminds me -- Punisher has a way cooler name. "Frank Castle" just SCREAMS badass.

His name is James Buchanan and having the better name hardly counts.Bucky has also taken it to Wolverine and an alt version of Steve.

In close range Bucky wins every single time due to better skill,physical ability and his mechanical arm,in long range Punisher can win due to his superior aim but not every single time,maybe a slight majority so Bucky wins overall.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By nickthedevil

Bucky wins this easily. His training is better, his experience is better, his Bionic arm makes him too deadly for punisher to take on in close combat, and with guns, The winter soldier has him outclassed. The Winter Soldier has toppled governments and entire squads of KGB agents by himself. I'd say thats a pretty big feat.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Valkaad

@Joygirl: When did Kingpin beat Captain America?

Winter Soldier is way too much for Frank to handle. Nickthedevil's post says all that needs to be said.

karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By karrob

@nickthedevil said:

Bucky wins this easily. His training is better, his experience is better, his Bionic arm makes him too deadly for punisher to take on in close combat, and with guns, The winter soldier has him outclassed. The Winter Soldier has toppled governments and entire squads of KGB agents by himself. I'd say thats a pretty big feat.

This

Avatar image for they_killed_cap_
They Killed Cap!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By They Killed Cap!

Good battle...I go with Bucky

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#35  Edited By Joygirl

Sorry I can't directly reply, but I'm not sure when... Kingpin beat Cap sumo-style IIRC.

Avatar image for deactivated-6314d3d11bddb
deactivated-6314d3d11bddb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The WinterSoldier is in caps league.

This trailer should give you an idea https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLWsK1ZFunA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#37  Edited By dane

*the echo of a thousand foreheads being slapped*

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

With conventional gear, Bucky wins

However, if Frank has his more advanced arsenal (such as the stuff he carried during Dark Reign) he'd likely take a majority

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#39  Edited By Wolverine008

Bucky, handily.

ThexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bigmedlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Punisher

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Winter Soldier

Avatar image for levi_hajdar_501st
Levi_Hajdar_501st

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These two characters are actually really similar; both have military background, both are good marksman/masters of/with weaponry and both can fight well H2H, but to be honest, watching the winter soldier be on par with Cap in H2H combat gives him the edge, Cap is the best H2H fighter in the MCU. Plus, Bucky's metal arm gives him a strength advantage, and don't forget that the Punisher only possess advanced human strength but Bucky has been tampered and altered with by science which gives him superhuman strength, that being said, I believe that the Punisher is better with weaponry so it would be difficult for Bucky but if it came to H2H then Ounisher is finished...

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bucky

Avatar image for sepehrhosseinnejadi
SepehrHosseinNejadi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

punisher is as good as bucky in H2H combat but with having his weapons it's so obvious. punisher

Avatar image for deactivated-57d3e40c6be63
deactivated-57d3e40c6be63

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think Winter Soldier is as good as Punisher in terms of weaponry and overrall skill.

I'd say Punisher can handle him, considering he has dealt with worse than Bucky.

Zemoftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Punisher.

Avatar image for thesolesurvivor
TheSoleSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers