• 57 results
#1 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

vs

#2 Posted by The Devil Tiger (1263 posts) - - Show Bio

Ouch ! What the hell of a Fight ! I think... the punisher, coz Castle is a psycho with no remorse, and the comedian is just an asshole without remorse. The psycho wins, because he is waaaaaaaay too far in is madness.

The comedian can be broken by a situation moraly ambiguous, just re-read the watchman, on the other hand, Frank Castle, in the end of the world, faced with the only survivor of the world being a bunch of asshole politician, just passby and kill everybody without a thought for the destiny of mankind. That crazyness just do the difference.

#3 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

yea, it should be a great fight. i wish more people would post their opinions.

#4 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio
The Devil Tiger said:
"

Ouch ! What the hell of a Fight ! I think... the punisher, coz Castle is a psycho with no remorse, and the comedian is just an asshole without remorse. The psycho wins, because he is waaaaaaaay too far in is madness.

The comedian can be broken by a situation moraly ambiguous, just re-read the watchman, on the other hand, Frank Castle, in the end of the world, faced with the only survivor of the world being a bunch of asshole politician, just passby and kill everybody without a thought for the destiny of mankind. That crazyness just do the difference.

"

wow I didnt think about that way I was really gonna pull the triger on comedian as being just way more badass But I guess in the regard you stated I would go with punisher as well.
#5 Edited by Detective (524 posts) - - Show Bio

in a fist fight ill take The Comedian in a close one, if they are armed with guns im going with The Punisher

#6 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio

The Punisher.OVERKILL.

#7 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio
What equipment does each one have?
#8 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"The Punisher.OVERKILL."

#9 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

lol you have to ask? WHen Punisher goes, he's a walking armory.

#10 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"lol you have to ask? WHen Punisher goes, he's a walking armory.
"
I have seen him with nothing but a pistol on more than one occasion. I just wanted to know if he has his standard mess of crap or if he is running around with nothing more than a combat knife. 
#11 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"oldmagic said:
"lol you have to ask? WHen Punisher goes, he's a walking armory.
"
I have seen him with nothing but a pistol on more than one occasion. I just wanted to know if he has his standard mess of crap or if he is running around with nothing more than a combat knife. 
"
Well if this is current Punisher he has some high tech stuff, including Hawkeye bow and arrows, skrull weapons, etc.
#12 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmmm.... With equipment like that, I do not see how Comedian would last very long. 

#13 Posted by Mr. Punisher (154 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher hands down

#14 Posted by Lunacyde (19458 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher is in another league.....

#15 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher

#16 Posted by OgreMan (315 posts) - - Show Bio

Frank Castle

#17 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher has future tech from beyond 1985, which gives him a bit of an advantage.

#18 Posted by Kentaxx (2350 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#19 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

punisher but it would be interesting.

#20 Posted by Secret Turchin Man (1852 posts) - - Show Bio

Frank Castle.

#21 Posted by Radiante (327 posts) - - Show Bio

They are my favorites!!!!!
Two SO DIFFERENT and similar at the same time carachters. 
Sociopath both, but Castle is morally similar to Rorschach. 
Punisher would win, for sure. 
He is stronger, morally, psicologically, phisically, and better with weapons. No contest. 
No way for Blake.
#22 Posted by TheGuy (581 posts) - - Show Bio
@Korg: Ah, but have the massive advances in Technology made by Dr. M included advances in firearms?

Otherwise, Comedian has nothing on Frank, NOTHING.
#23 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7878 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher would pwn the punk-ass rapist
#24 Posted by TruePwnge (2729 posts) - - Show Bio

The Punisher easy, he survived Nam, survived hell, survived the Italian mob, Kingpin,  the Joker, the Russian , the Yakuza, Mexicans, the Chinese Triads, Jamaicans, the Irish Mob,  corrupt cops and psycho politicians, Civil War, Molly Hayes .

The Comedian, he got his butt  throw out an 8-story building and died

#25 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher is too well trained and has been published for 30 years. Comedian was published for 1 year and was dead at the start of the story. Moore never came out with "Lost stories of Comedian" so there isn't much to go with. Castle's kill record must be astronomical. I don't think Comedian killed but one or two.

#26 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5498 posts) - - Show Bio

punisher

#27 Posted by BatDance (2206 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" The Punisher.OVERKILL. "
BANG!
#28 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
@Phorqe said:
"Punisher is too well trained and has been published for 30 years. Comedian was published for 1 year and was dead at the start of the story. Moore never came out with "Lost stories of Comedian" so there isn't much to go with. Castle's kill record must be astronomical. I don't think Comedian killed but one or two. "

comedian's killed alot
#29 Posted by monsterjackson (89 posts) - - Show Bio
@BatDance said:

" @Vance Astro said:

" The Punisher.OVERKILL. "

BANG! "
I don't think so.  Even a drunken and old Comedian did better against Ozymandias than both Rorschach and Nite Owl combined.  
Take away the drunken factor, I think Comedian would have done better, maybe even land some hits on Ozy.  And then if its Comedian in his prime he may even be able to beat Ozymandias. 

@TruePwnge said:

" The Punisher easy, he survived Nam, survived hell, survived the Italian mob, Kingpin,  the Joker, the Russian , the Yakuza, Mexicans, the Chinese Triads, Jamaicans, the Irish Mob,  corrupt cops and psycho politicians, Civil War, Molly Hayes . The Comedian, he got his butt  throw out an 8-story building and died "

True, but the Comedian is not to be underestimated.  The Comedian survived World War 2, survived the Vietnam War,  almost brought an end to the New York gangs, survived Persecutions by Uncle Sam, the secret service, the FBI, and much much more.  He has murdered thousands, and he is also the only person to have ever beaten Ozymandias in a h2h fight ( yes I know Ozymandias was young and inexperienced back then).  Think about it this way, if Ozymandias fought Punisher, what would happen?  Ozy would slaughter Punisher no doubt.  

Yet even a drunken Comedian way past his prime at the age of 67 wearing a bathrobe managed to put up a fight against a man capable of catching bullets.  I just don't like the way you are putting the Comedian down on this one.

#30 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@monsterjackson said:
"
Yet even a drunken Comedian way past his prime at the age of 67 wearing a bathrobe managed to put up a fight against a man capable of catching bullets.  I just don't like the way you are putting the Comedian down on this one.

That's only in the movie. He wasn't even demonstrated as putting up a fight in the comic, which is the version we are using based on the OP. Even if we are including movies, Punisher has three, and I'm pretty confident that Ray Stevenson would murder him.
#31 Posted by ComicStooge (13810 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida:  If Punisher fought Ozy Punisher would bring a large arsenal and blow is f*cking brains out!
#32 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicStooge: D@mn straight he would. He's a better hand to hand fighter then Comedian too.
#33 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:
" Vance Astro said:
"The Punisher.OVERKILL."
"
#34 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Comedian is outclassed in everything, he couldn't hope to beat Frank even on his best day.

#35 Posted by crabtree (1613 posts) - - Show Bio

punisher wins

#36 Posted by kadeem (2864 posts) - - Show Bio

The Punisher:
A. He has fought villains that have powers, and won.
B. He has a much wider artillery than the Comedian.
C. He actually believes in what he is fighting for.
D. Most likely if they ever met the Punisher would catch the Comedian with his pants down and shoot him down while trying to save a rape victim from him.

#37 Posted by ComicStooge (13810 posts) - - Show Bio
@kadeem: In mu opinion Frank dosen't 'save' anybody...he just kills people and if he saves somebody in the proses so be it... I think he leaves the 'saving' thing for the heros...
#38 Posted by kadeem (2864 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicStooge said:
" @kadeem: In mu opinion Frank dosen't 'save' anybody...he just kills people and if he saves somebody in the proses so be it... I think he leaves the 'saving' thing for the heros... "
He usually hunts down gang hide outs and things like that, so I don't think you are wrong, but I think if he saw someone being victimized I think he would stop it.
#39 Posted by Secret Turchin Man (1852 posts) - - Show Bio
@kadeem said:
" The Punisher: A. He has fought villains that have powers, and won. B. He has a much wider artillery than the Comedian. C. He actually believes in what he is fighting for. D. Most likely if they ever met the Punisher would catch the Comedian with his pants down and shoot him down while trying to save a rape victim from him. "
This is a good argument...
#40 Posted by ComicStooge (13810 posts) - - Show Bio
@kadeem:  If Frank saw, say a few kids (13 years old) attempting to kill somebody would he kill the kids who are committing the crime?
#41 Posted by kadeem (2864 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicStooge said:
" @kadeem:  If Frank saw, say a few kids (13 years old) attempting to kill somebody would he kill the kids who are committing the crime? "
It depends on who's writing his character at the time. Some writers seem to have a more sympathetic view of the character than others.
#42 Posted by ComicStooge (13810 posts) - - Show Bio
@kadeem:
 OK but if it was the more gritty MAX Version of Frank? 
#43 Posted by kadeem (2864 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicStooge said:
" @kadeem:  OK but if it was the more gritty MAX Version of Frank?  "
oh yeah. They dead.
#44 Posted by ComicStooge (13810 posts) - - Show Bio

Jesus Christ wouldn't Frank just beat the shit out of them or something?

#45 Posted by kadeem (2864 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicStooge said:
" Jesus Christ wouldn't Frank just beat the shit out of them or something? "
I didn't say I would agree with his actions.  He is a disturbed and broken man after all.  He's just not a straight up evil guy like the Comedian.
#46 Posted by ComicStooge (13810 posts) - - Show Bio
@kadeem:
 Agreed...Punisher tortures him for being a disgrace to soldiers and then go kills Ozy... 
#47 Posted by kadeem (2864 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicStooge said:
" @kadeem:  Agreed...Punisher tortures him for being a disgrace to soldiers and then go kills Ozy...  "
I would see this as a good opportunity for an unlikely team-up where Pun takes down the Comedian, and the Black Panther takes down Ozymandias.
#48 Posted by ComicStooge (13810 posts) - - Show Bio
@kadeem: That would be pretty epic...if it where a comic hell, I'd by it...
#49 Posted by Galactus-himself (5 posts) - - Show Bio
@kadeem:  LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! I agree 100% especially with the D answer.
#50 Posted by ComicStooge (13810 posts) - - Show Bio
@Galactus-himself:
'D' Answser?