Punisher vs. Terminator

Dark Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Dark Hawk

if Punisher and a Terminator machine were in the same major city as the other and knew it, than who do you think would win?

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2  Edited By Methos

ummm.... i was going to ask what model Terminator...

but even an HK model could take down Punisher

bit of a curb stomp if you ask me

M

Dark Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Dark Hawk

I am thinking that a Terminator Model from the first Terminator movie would face off against Punisher. but, with Punisher's arsenal and experience,and the Terminator's expertise in the field of battle and assassination, I doubt the Punisher would be squashed as easily as you think.

zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By zero edge
Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Phorqe

Punisher could beat him if he used his brain. It would be like in the Terminator movies, he would have to get away from him and defeat him in the appropriate place. If Punisher had thermite he could beat him. The punisher's first move would be to use a grenade to burn off the skin, so that way others would see what he is. All the Terminators have been knocked back by shotgun fire. Punisher probably has an armor piercing rifle, which could do some real damage to a Terminator.

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Rotten gun

punisher has beaten enemies alot more dangerous than a terminator...i'd give it to him, its very unusual for him to just walk around a corner and then start fighting some random opponent... 9/10 times he would have heavily prepared for every battle he's about to undertake.

SnakeEyes4597

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm leaning toward the Terminator. Yes, he's been defeated by humans before, by the likes of Kyle Reese, who had experience dealing with Terminators. Not to mention that Sarah Connor had an extraordinary amount of luck, living among many other Sarah Connors, that one scene where she coincidentally ducked right before the Terminator turned toward her. I'm not going to call it PIS, because quite frankly I feel that that is an overused and lazy argument, however, I don't see the Punisher having that same sort of luck, and the Terminator outclasses him in strength, speed, intelligence, durability, and weaponry.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Frank. He's dealt with worse than a Terminator.

Jexsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Punisher > 100 Kyle Reeses.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with Frank here. Got way more experience to handle him

SnakeEyes4597

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not saying Kyle Reese is better than the Punisher (although I'n fairly certain 100 of them would at the very least give Frank some trouble), but he had inside knowledge of the Terminators which I'm assuming Frank lacks in this scenario. However, I will admit I am not quite as familiar with the Punisher as I am with the Terminator, so could someone please give me some feats of his which suggest he could emerge victorious here? Multiple people say he has dealt with worse than the Terminator, but I don't know to what they are referring.

Avatar image for hoboswagginssidekick
HoboSwagginsSidekick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@snakeeyes4597: he beat the Sentry (Marvel Superman) if I'm not mistaken

Turr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers