@BloodsunX: what are shank feats?

BloodsunXL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By BloodsunXL

@matchesmalone21: Not sure really, I thought it was an interesting match up though. I have the game so i'll post feats tommorow.

Edit: He has beaten people who are bigger and stronger than him, and can take gun fire.

GreenKnight100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By GreenKnight100

Shank probably. He is too durable for Punisher.

Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Phylos

I thought it said Skank.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@GreenKnight100 said:

Shank probably. He is too durable for Punisher.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Pokergeist

@GreenKnight100: @matchesmalone21:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Just thought I should share.

BloodsunXL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BloodsunXL

Just beat the first level and he killed basically a luchadore who reminded me of Bane, but was much more durablity.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Pokergeist

@BloodsunX: Unless his Durabilty is higher than Luke Cage (Really Doubt it) Frank can win with Standard Gear.

BloodsunXL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By BloodsunXL

@CadenceV2 said:

@BloodsunX: Unless his Durabilty is higher than Luke Cage (Really Doubt it) Frank can win with Standard Gear.

Shank is basically Dante without the magic, demon, and devil properties. His durablity isn't on Luke Cage's level but it is Super Human defiantly. Shank's standard gear includes Dual Pistols, A pump-action Shotgun, an Uzi, 3 Grenades, 2 "Shank Blades", a Chainsaw, a Machette, and Chains. All his Guns have unlimited ammunition, and can reload almost instantly. He has quick reflexes and i'm assuming his Agility is Olympic level.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Pokergeist

@BloodsunX said:

@CadenceV2 said:

Shank is basically Dante without the magic, demon, and devil properties. His durablity isn't on Luke Cage's level but it is Super Human defiantly. Shank's standard gear includes Dual Pistols, A pump-action Shotgun, an Uzi, 3 Grenades, 2 "Shank Blades", a Chainsaw, a Machette, and Chains. All his Guns have unlimited ammunition, and can reload almost instantly. He has quick reflexes and i'm assuming his Agility is Olympic level.

Oh I get it now. Punisher Still Wins as in his Game who goes Warrior Madness like (Beserk) and is Invunerable, see in Bullet Speed, and kill enimies with one hit of a Knife Thorw.

See how Silly Game Mechanics are? Punisher still wins.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@CadenceV2 said:

@GreenKnight100: @matchesmalone21:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Just thought I should share.

Nice scan, I gotta save that one. for another thread.

BoomVox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let me say something

Watch the small fight between Whitebeard and Shanks (One Piece) Whitebeard split an entire huge island in 1 hit.

Shanks fights on par with Whitebeard, Whitebeard has powers, and is like 5-10x bigger than him and both have nearly god-like Durability (Marvel and One Piece are different, Shanks is considered to have god-like durability) how can I prove it? He blocked a massive magma fist from one of the strongest characters in one piece with ONE blade. He didn't even use effort, he just blocked it. Also did I mention, Shanks has only 1 arm? So that's powerful for a between 5-6 ft man who only has 1 arm...

I get the Punisher is powerful and all, but can he fight someone who is almost completely feared by everyone in his ENTIRE series (1 Stare from Shanks scared a Leviathan off..)

There were around 100,000 Marines in the Battle of Marineford and around 90,000 pirates aswell (Luffy's massive army of Whitebeard's pirates, Straw Hats, and about 43-50 other crews.

They all got shocked and none, not even the strongest of the Pirates or the Marines challenged Shanks. (Shanks is known, shown and proven as one of the 5 strongest pirate lords, being in 3rd place as the strongest.) He even challenged Blackbeard who had Gura Gura (Explosion/Gravity/Crash Devil Fruit which is one of the 5 strongest) and Yami Yami (Darkness/Nullify which is one of the 10 strongest and can nullify other Devil Fruits) and combined are destructive power.

Since Shanks doesn't have a DF, Yami Yami is useless (Shanks has overpowering Haki, so he'd be able to free himself and block the Darkness, then I'm sure he can survive Gura Gura's destruction as well)

One Piece's Founders are thinking of making a Devil Fruit with "Water" powers and giving it to Shanks. With Water power Abilities, he won't have the normal DF weaknesses (Which is Water) but he'd have the Seastone one still.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boomvox said:

Let me say something

Watch the small fight between Whitebeard and Shanks (One Piece) Whitebeard split an entire huge island in 1 hit.

Shanks fights on par with Whitebeard, Whitebeard has powers, and is like 5-10x bigger than him and both have nearly god-like Durability (Marvel and One Piece are different, Shanks is considered to have god-like durability) how can I prove it? He blocked a massive magma fist from one of the strongest characters in one piece with ONE blade. He didn't even use effort, he just blocked it. Also did I mention, Shanks has only 1 arm? So that's powerful for a between 5-6 ft man who only has 1 arm...

I get the Punisher is powerful and all, but can he fight someone who is almost completely feared by everyone in his ENTIRE series (1 Stare from Shanks scared a Leviathan off..)

There were around 100,000 Marines in the Battle of Marineford and around 90,000 pirates aswell (Luffy's massive army of Whitebeard's pirates, Straw Hats, and about 43-50 other crews.

They all got shocked and none, not even the strongest of the Pirates or the Marines challenged Shanks. (Shanks is known, shown and proven as one of the 5 strongest pirate lords, being in 3rd place as the strongest.) He even challenged Blackbeard who had Gura Gura (Explosion/Gravity/Crash Devil Fruit which is one of the 5 strongest) and Yami Yami (Darkness/Nullify which is one of the 10 strongest and can nullify other Devil Fruits) and combined are destructive power.

Since Shanks doesn't have a DF, Yami Yami is useless (Shanks has overpowering Haki, so he'd be able to free himself and block the Darkness, then I'm sure he can survive Gura Gura's destruction as well)

One Piece's Founders are thinking of making a Devil Fruit with "Water" powers and giving it to Shanks. With Water power Abilities, he won't have the normal DF weaknesses (Which is Water) but he'd have the Seastone one still.

What the FK are you talking about One Piece for...........................................................Do you think the OP (from 3 years ago) is stupid enough to get the character's name wrong?

No Caption Provided

BoomVox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days:

Seriously bro, it's Shanks. ._.

http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Shanks

Dx.

Also, I'm talking about the first time they revealed Shanks, to now. This day. Shanks would utterly destrooy Punisher, other than that, Punisher explodes him.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@ancient_0f_days: It literally flew straight through his head and he didn't notice it.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: It literally flew straight through his head and he didn't notice it.

I'm astonished....I'm not even going to attempt to convince him further....

BoomVox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@boomvox: Meant to say not the One Piece Shank.