• 121 results
Detective

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Detective

Frank Castle Vs Marc Spector in a 5 Round (5 Minutes each) MMA fight in the octagon.

standard UFC rules

Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Dreadmaster

i say moon knight in 3 rounds

claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By claws

moonknight ftw

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By geraldthesloth

Punisher he has better martial arts training than mark does

Detective

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Detective

for all you saying MK in 3rd round...by way of KO or Submissiom? ...and ima go with Frank by 4th round KO

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By geraldthesloth

Wich leaves me at

Frank Castle by way of KTFO

Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Dreadmaster
geraldthesloth said:
"Punisher he has better martial arts training than mark does"

like what?
Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Dreadmaster

you know i think this goes on till unanomous decision(dont know how to spell it) but if i had to say how, i would say knockout

Moon Knight wins

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By geraldthesloth
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#10  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

This would be an epic fight that really could go either way...I'd give the small edge to MK though.

Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Dreadmaster

What was that suposed to show? Willpower? Moon Knight has plenty of that

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By geraldthesloth
dreadmaster said:
"

"
He's tangled with better fighters and beat them

Like daredevil,Bucky, and more
Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Dreadmaster
geraldthesloth said:
"dreadmaster said:
"

"
He's tangled with better fighters and beat themLike daredevil,Bucky, and more"

do you have scans? becuase i do not think that Frank can beat Daredevil or Bucky
Detective

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Detective

^^ Frank has beaten DD before

Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Dreadmaster

Moon Knight is an Ex-Prizefighter so he is an excellent boxer witch is a good advantage in UFC and he's versatile in ALL martial arts especially Hopkido and Savate

Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Dreadmaster
Detective said:
"

"
hmm... can you tell me what issue? please
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By geraldthesloth
dreadmaster said:
"geraldthesloth said:
"dreadmaster said:
"

"
He's tangled with better fighters and beat themLike daredevil,Bucky, and more"
do you have scans? becuase i do not think that Frank can beat Daredevil or Bucky"
Ill get them later on

but it looks like this one already happened

Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Dreadmaster

I new this one had happened but i didn't see it finish, didn't know that happened. lol

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By geraldthesloth
dreadmaster said:
"

I new this one had happened but i didn't see it finish, didn't know that happened. lol

"
Is that classic moon knight?
Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Dreadmaster
geraldthesloth said:
"dreadmaster said:
"

"
Is that classic moon knight?"
yes, without powers i believe
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

If I was going based on both thier profiles I would say MK would win, especially if it's Classic MK.

However if we go by showings in comics I have to give the edge to Frank, he has more wins against impressive opponents.

Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Dreadmaster
Lunacyde said:
"If I was going based on both thier profiles I would say MK would win, especially if it's Classic MK. However if we go by showings in comics I have to give the edge to Frank, he has more wins against impressive opponents."
yeah, Moon Knight hardly fights anybody worth mentioning, but he has come out on top of some of the more notables
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

I am a big MK fan, but the truth is I don't think Marvel really cares about him so they don't give him as much emphasis and don't have him fight that many notable people one on one.
His villains in general suck lol.

Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Dreadmaster
Lunacyde said:
"I am a big MK fan, but the truth is I don't think Marvel really cares about him so they don't give him as much emphasis and don't have him fight that many notable people one on one.His villains in general suck lol."
Yeah they never put time in for him, but the villians he's had lately are pretty notable like Taskmaster, was able to get on Stark's nerves, fighting the Thunderbolts,one-on-one with Bullseye, and facing the Zapatas who are really funny, and about to face Toltec and The Punisher
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Yup...hopefully the story just get better

Larfleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#26  Edited By Larfleeze

Punisher ftw.

batpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By batpool

Mark Specter. Come on. Frank Castle was trained by the U.S. govt. And Specter was previously a lawless merc that killed for money and has been into some knock down drag outs. He has the XP.

Larfleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Larfleeze
batpool said:
"Mark Specter. Come on. Frank Castle was trained by the U.S. govt. And Specter was previously a lawless merc that killed for money and has been into some knock down drag outs. He has the XP."
Frank Castle is also a master of many Martial Arts. Mark Specter was in the CIA and does some boxing...wow...
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

"Over the course of his life as a U.S. Marine, boxer, mercenary, C.I.A. operative and costumed superhero, Marc Spector has become an expert at commando hand-to-hand combat techniques and various martial arts."

Larfleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Larfleeze
k4tzm4n said:
""Over the course of his life as a U.S. Marine, boxer, mercenary, C.I.A. operative and costumed superhero, Marc Spector has become an expert at commando hand-to-hand combat techniques and various martial arts.""

Yet he pisses his pants when bullseye wants to fight hand-to-hand? I don't buy it. Frank has gone up against daredevil and daredevil is far superior to MK in fighting abilities.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

In all fairness, that was one showing.  Moon Knight has taken on Werewolf by Night (and won) twice...As well as beating Bushmaster (or whatever his name is..*sigh*...so lame) while his legs were broken.  Also, like I've stated before, that was the best method.  He needed to fake his death so the entire government would stop chasing him and save *in a sense* his friends....Besides, he's kicking ass in Mexico right now.

Larfleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Larfleeze
k4tzm4n said:
"In all fairness, that was one showing.  Moon Knight has taken on Werewolf by Night (and won) twice...As well as beating Bushmaster (or whatever his name is..*sigh*...so lame) while his legs were broken.  Also, like I've stated before, that was the best method.  He needed to fake his death so the entire government would stop chasing him and save *in a sense* his friends....Besides, he's kicking ass in Mexico right now."

So he beat two random werewolves that no one cares about and an overweight black man (Bushman btw) that has faught no one but MK? Oh but wait he had razor sharp teeth...

Did he ever fight...like you know a real villain or perhaps another hero?
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

He dominated Swordsman...Does that count for anything? lol

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By warlock360

Punisher has a reason, and if he should be stopped he would have failed his pledge.

Moonknight wouldn't see any gain in this fight except for simple survival.

Punisher wins due to determination.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#35  Edited By Erik
Detective said:
"

"
Frank has also absolutely been trashed by Daredevil before.
Larfleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Larfleeze
k4tzm4n said:
"

He dominated Swordsman...Does that count for anything? lol

"
No seeing norman did too, in less time and killed him.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

You mean when they were talking and he impaled him?  Right...Cause that was a "fight".  The battle between Green Goblin and Swordsman though is entirely different...For some reason beyond me, he was scared out of his mind against GG  (yet he took on Venom....*sigh*)...Also, GG VS Swordsman is entirely different since it's a guy who is known for close range combat vs an arial character using projectiles.  Point being, I'd like to see Frank in h2h vs Swordsman.  Moon Knight did exceptionally well against him.

Larfleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Larfleeze
k4tzm4n said:
"You mean when they were talking and he impaled him?  Right...Cause that was a "fight".  The battle between Green Goblin and Swordsman though is entirely different...For some reason beyond me, he was scared out of his mind against GG  (yet he took on Venom....*sigh*)...Also, GG VS Swordsman is entirely different since it's a guy who is known for close range combat vs an arial character using projectiles.  Point being, I'd like to see Frank in h2h vs Swordsman.  Moon Knight did exceptionally well against him."
lol GG freaking crucified swordsman, so how is MK beating him impressive? Oh i see...long range excuse excuse. As for the other encounter...too bad swordsman wasn't fast enough to move before Norman opened a box, pulled out the sword and impaled him...hell how was that not enough time to move?

Swordsman also got owned by union jack close range...so I want to hear your next excuse.

Frank has gone up against daredevil who completely outclasses MK in hand-to-hand. So sorry killing random things like werewolf and fat bushman do not make him a great fighter.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Did you see what Union Jack did to the rest of the team?  And how is Green Goblin owning Swordsman in anyway similiar to Moon Knight owning him?  They're both entirely different characters with entirely different skill sets.  Green Goblin OUTCLASSES Swordsman  where-as Moon Knight is at the same level, and look how that went.  I'm not going to disagree that Daredevil outclasses Moon Knight in hand to hand, that's a given.  Murdock outclasses Frank in that department too.  Daredevil has better technique, agility and speed.  That's where his advantages lie against Frank, however Frank can counter-act it with his tollerance of pain and strength (which is exactly what Moon Knight has demonstrated as well).  We've both agreed Moon Knight has never really been given a chance to go up against more characters because he has a very small fanbase (woot).   And it's not an "excuse" i'm giving, I'm address your points with my honest thoughts. 

Larfleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Larfleeze
k4tzm4n said:
"Did you see what Union Jack did to the rest of the team?  And how is Green Goblin owning Swordsman in anyway similiar to Moon Knight owning him?  They're both entirely different characters with entirely different skill sets.  Green Goblin OUTCLASSES Swordsman  where-as Moon Knight is at the same level, and look how that went.  I'm not going to disagree that Daredevil outclasses Moon Knight in hand to hand, that's a given.  Murdock outclasses Frank in that department too.  Daredevil has better technique, agility and speed.  That's where his advantages lie against Frank, however Frank can counter-act it with his tollerance of pain and strength (which is exactly what Moon Knight has demonstrated as well).  We've both agreed Moon Knight has never really been given a chance to go up against more characters because he has a very small fanbase (woot).   And it's not an "excuse" i'm giving, I'm address your points with my honest thoughts.  "

I saw bullseye own union jack if thats what your reffering too.

Ok speaking of which...Frank has gone up against bullseye many times also and never ran from him once. I am sorry, but I can't see how MK is going to take frank down in hand-to-hand. There is no evidence to support this, but granted I agree that his smaller fanbase doesn't let him have as many chances to go up against more characters. So i'll give you that.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
Larfleeze said:
"k4tzm4n said:
"Did you see what Union Jack did to the rest of the team?  And how is Green Goblin owning Swordsman in anyway similiar to Moon Knight owning him?  They're both entirely different characters with entirely different skill sets.  Green Goblin OUTCLASSES Swordsman  where-as Moon Knight is at the same level, and look how that went.  I'm not going to disagree that Daredevil outclasses Moon Knight in hand to hand, that's a given.  Murdock outclasses Frank in that department too.  Daredevil has better technique, agility and speed.  That's where his advantages lie against Frank, however Frank can counter-act it with his tollerance of pain and strength (which is exactly what Moon Knight has demonstrated as well).  We've both agreed Moon Knight has never really been given a chance to go up against more characters because he has a very small fanbase (woot).   And it's not an "excuse" i'm giving, I'm address your points with my honest thoughts.  "
I saw bullseye own union jack if thats what your reffering too.Ok speaking of which...Frank has gone up against bullseye many times also and never ran from him once. I am sorry, but I can't see how MK is going to take frank down in hand-to-hand. There is no evidence to support this, but granted I agree that his smaller fanbase doesn't let him have as many chances to go up against more characters. So i'll give you that."

I'm glad we have reached an agreement on one point, lol.

-Anyway, saying "Bullseye owned Union Jack" is taking it out of context.  Jack enttered a room thinking he was safe to rest for a second and he got a knife in the spine...I wouldn't really call that a fair encounter. 
-Frank has also been OWNED by Bullseye.
-To be accurate, Moon Knight technically lured Bullseye to his base in order to fake his own death.
-Go a page back, there's a scan of Moon Knight and Punisher going blow for blow (I'd say that's evidence, is it not?)
-I'm only giving Moon Knight a VERY slim majority.  I think both are equal on many terms...If Frank was in his prime, he'd be the one taking the majority.
Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Dreadmaster
Larfleeze said:
"k4tzm4n said:
"You mean when they were talking and he impaled him?  Right...Cause that was a "fight".  The battle between Green Goblin and Swordsman though is entirely different...For some reason beyond me, he was scared out of his mind against GG  (yet he took on Venom....*sigh*)...Also, GG VS Swordsman is entirely different since it's a guy who is known for close range combat vs an arial character using projectiles.  Point being, I'd like to see Frank in h2h vs Swordsman.  Moon Knight did exceptionally well against him."
lol GG freaking crucified swordsman, so how is MK beating him impressive? Oh i see...long range excuse excuse. As for the other encounter...too bad swordsman wasn't fast enough to move before Norman opened a box, pulled out the sword and impaled him...hell how was that not enough time to move?Swordsman also got owned by union jack close range...so I want to hear your next excuse.Frank has gone up against daredevil who completely outclasses MK in hand-to-hand. So sorry killing random things like werewolf and fat bushman do not make him a great fighter."
you know Daredevil hasnt really outclassed them, last time Daredeil and Moon knight fought it ended in a stalemate. that scan from before when Moon Knight fought The Punisher wasn't their only encounter, in another one Frank was going beserk or something like that and Moon Knight had to punch the daylights out of him and Moon Knight has even made Nick Fury run away.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Dread, do you have scans of any of that? I'd love to see it.

Larfleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Larfleeze
dreadmaster said:
"Larfleeze said:
"k4tzm4n said:
lol GG freaking crucified swordsman, so how is MK beating him impressive? Oh i see...long range excuse excuse. As for the other encounter...too bad swordsman wasn't fast enough to move before Norman opened a box, pulled out the sword and impaled him...hell how was that not enough time to move?Swordsman also got owned by union jack close range...so I want to hear your next excuse.Frank has gone up against daredevil who completely outclasses MK in hand-to-hand. So sorry killing random things like werewolf and fat bushman do not make him a great fighter."
you know Daredevil hasnt really outclassed them, last time Daredeil and Moon knight fought it ended in a stalemate. that scan from before when Moon Knight fought The Punisher wasn't their only encounter, in another one Frank was going beserk or something like that and Moon Knight had to punch the daylights out of him and Moon Knight has even made Nick Fury run away."
Thats poor writing honestly and how old was the comic? Did he still have moon powers?
Daredevil is superior in speed, agility and fighting ability. Strength also...MK's max is 450 lbs, daredevil faught with a barbell that weighed that much as a fighting staff.

This isn't DD vs. MK though so w/e. I still think frank can take MK in a hand-to-hand fight.
Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Dreadmaster
k4tzm4n said:
"Dread, do you have scans of any of that? I'd love to see it."

i don't have those but i've seen them with my own two eyes, i'll go searching for a little while but i think (and im not sure) that they are in a Moon Knight respect thread in KMC forums, but the one where Moon Knight punched Frank out, i dont really know where i saw it but it was in an issue of Marc Spector:Moon Knight but the DD encounter was in Issue 12of Moon Knight's first run
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Dread, no worries, I'm not saying I don't believe you, I'd just love to see it.  "KMC" forums?

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Just found the other forum, thank you.

Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Dreadmaster
No Caption Provided
you know what he disarmed him not knocked him out but still the same.
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Dreadmaster

um.... read from right to left ^^^

Larfleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Larfleeze

Looks like that was written about the same time superman was moving planets by himself. Thanks for the scans though.