#1 Posted by Detective (524 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher is infilitrating lex corps and plans on killing Lex so Frank planned for this. Lex has no idea this is going to happen but has lex corps on high security. does Frank get in there and kill Luthor? or does Luthor and his men take Frank out?

#2 Posted by Detective (524 posts) - - Show Bio

.....

#3 Posted by TruePwnge (2764 posts) - - Show Bio

It's impossible to debate this

Lex comes from annoying Superdick comicbooks,
Punisher comes from sick twisted vigilante Marvel comics

at heart they are both two vastly differently worlds that can not mix

Here's how the comic would go

A Punisher fanboy writes it:
Lex is nothing more than a very big and very rich gangster, Luthor's body ends up in Metropolis Bay

A Lex Fanboy writes it:
Punisher is a guy with a gun and gets stomped by one fo those Lex battle bots

#4 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

It depends on how Frank is equipped. I'd say it's conceivable that he can do this, considering he made it past Baxter Building security.

#5 Posted by Detective (524 posts) - - Show Bio
TruePwnge said:
"It's impossible to debate this Lex comes from annoying Superdick comicbooks,Punisher comes from sick twisted vigilante Marvel comicsat heart they are both two vastly differently worlds that can not mixHere's how the comic would goA Punisher fanboy writes it:Lex is nothing more than a very big and very rich gangster, Luthor's body ends up in Metropolis BayA Lex Fanboy writes it:Punisher is a guy with a gun and gets stomped by one fo those Lex battle bots"

you can say this about any battle.......its all opinions
#6 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio
Detective said:
"you can say this about any battle.......its all opinions"
Really, all you need to know about TruePwnge (aside from the name), is that he's a troll. He refers to Superman as "Superdick" or, strangely "Superdickery" on a regular basis. My advice is to ignore him.
#7 Posted by Detective (524 posts) - - Show Bio

^^lol ite i didn't know

#8 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

I can see Frank pulling this off. His black ops training has let him surpass the Baxter Building, Tony Stark's, and Norman Osbourne's security systems with ease. Plus in civil war he covered Cap's Secret Avengers for weeks without anyone knowing.

#9 Posted by SUNMAN (7228 posts) - - Show Bio

honestly when has Frank ever killed anyone of an importance. What super villain of note has he taken down. Someone answer me that.   I am talking Canon here people

#10 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
SUNMAN said:
"honestly when has Frank ever killed anyone of an importance. What super villain of note has he taken down. Someone answer me that.   I am talking Canon here people"
What does that have to do with anything? The guy eats mob bosses and high on the food chain weapon merchants for breakfast, and were it not for the interference of Sentry he would have put a bullet between Norman Osbourne's eyes.
#11 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

When no one was looking, Lex Luthor took forty cakes. He took 40 cakes. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.

#12 Posted by SUNMAN (7228 posts) - - Show Bio

would of should of could of but didn't. I am just trying to point out that the Punisher is totally bad@$$ but when it comes down to crime he is only a small dent and everything he does ultimately doesn't matter. He only takes down thugs and mob bosses, which is no big deal in the Marvel comic world.


I think Punisher's best showing's are when he teams up with other heroes.

But what I am trying to say is that unlike major heroes Punisher does not accomplish all that much, just like Blade told him.

So I'll say Lex wins this. The man goes at it with superman, the Justice League and others. Frank Castle is just a walk in the park for him.
#13 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
SUNMAN said:
"would of should of could of but didn't. I am just trying to point out that the Punisher is totally bad@$$ but when it comes down to crime he is only a small dent and everything he does ultimately doesn't matter. He only takes down thugs and mob bosses, which is no big deal in the Marvel comic world.

I think Punisher's best showing's are when he teams up with other heroes.

But what I am trying to say is that unlike major heroes Punisher does not accomplish all that much, just like Blade told him.

So I'll say Lex wins this. The man goes at it with superman, the Justice League and others. Frank Castle is just a walk in the park for him.
"
In the current comics Frank has a new tech guy, some srawny blonde kid, who helped him makes strikes at Osbourne's regime, stopping drug, weapon, and slavery deals. Also found him a whole new armoury, and gives him additional support by hacking camera's and computers.
#14 Edited by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

Lex built a suit that can stand up to Superman, has taken on an army of Kryptonians, and built Metallo. So he is far superior to the Punisher when it comes to technology, resources, and prep. In a random encounter, Frank would win of course.

#15 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"Lex built a suit that can stand up to Superman, has taken on an army of Kryptonians, and built Metallo. So he is far superior to the Punisher when it comes to technology, resources, and prep. In a random encounter, Frank would win of course."
This isn't a random encounter. Frank is infiltrating his tower to kill him. Plus Lex's armor doesn't have a helmet, and the head is Frank's main target
#16 Posted by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio

Agreed randomly Frank wins but If lex truly feels that his life is in danger Frank wouldn't get close.

#17 Posted by SUNMAN (7228 posts) - - Show Bio

If Frank was capable of this why did he not do it to the Kingpin or Silvermane. And these guys aren't even on Lex's level.

#18 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
SUNMAN said:
"If Frank was capable of this why did he not do it to the Kingpin or Silvermane. And these guys aren't even on Lex's level."
Whenever he did he would end up tripping over Spider-man or Daredevil.
#19 Edited by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio
Ferro Vida said:
"The Man of Yesteryear said:
"Lex built a suit that can stand up to Superman, has taken on an army of Kryptonians, and built Metallo. So he is far superior to the Punisher when it comes to technology, resources, and prep. In a random encounter, Frank would win of course."
This isn't a random encounter. Frank is infiltrating his tower to kill him. Plus Lex's armor doesn't have a helmet, and the head is Frank's main target"
This is a random encounter (I'm assuming), Lex has no idea Frank is attacking him. He'll probably get assassinated. But give him any amount of prep and he takes it.
#20 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"Ferro Vida said:
"The Man of Yesteryear said:
"Lex built a suit that can stand up to Superman, has taken on an army of Kryptonians, and built Metallo. So he is far superior to the Punisher when it comes to technology, resources, and prep. In a random encounter, Frank would win of course."
This isn't a random encounter. Frank is infiltrating his tower to kill him. Plus Lex's armor doesn't have a helmet, and the head is Frank's main target"
This is a random encounter, Lex has no idea Frank is attacking him. He'll probably get assassinated. But give him any amount of prep and he takes it."
I can agree to that. But in this situation, Frank does take it.
#21 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

Agreed.

#22 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
Ferro Vida said:
"The Man of Yesteryear said:
"Lex built a suit that can stand up to Superman, has taken on an army of Kryptonians, and built Metallo. So he is far superior to the Punisher when it comes to technology, resources, and prep. In a random encounter, Frank would win of course."
This isn't a random encounter. Frank is infiltrating his tower to kill him. Plus Lex's armor doesn't have a helmet, and the head is Frank's main target"
But it does have shields. Anyway, in this situation, If frank is detected, Lex would know about the intruder in the building and quickly take means to protect himself. If he is not detected, Luthor dies.
#23 Edited by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
SUNMAN said:
"If Frank was capable of this why did he not do it to the Kingpin or Silvermane. And these guys aren't even on Lex's level."
Don't be SOOOOOOOOOOOOO ridiculous.Every hero who has encountered Silvermane and the Kingpin could have killed them if they wanted to.Marvel obviously doesn't want Wilson dead.Spider-Man not holding back and teeing off on him in Ryker's should have killed him and Daredevil has done plenty of things to Fisk that SHOULD have killed him as has Frank himself.The Punisher shoots Parker every time they fought and infiltrated things built with Stark's tech,you can't honestly believe Frank hasn't killed Wilson because he doesn't have the ability to.
Moderator
#24 Posted by jloneblackheart (5507 posts) - - Show Bio

Frank better get to Luthor without a single gunshot or explosion or Luthor with most certainly be ready for him.

Moderator
#25 Posted by Donovan Montgomery (5429 posts) - - Show Bio

Frank could do this, and would if he thought it was nessesary....But.....consider this, he got right up to the Kingpin and lost it.
Granted Lex is nowhere near the powerhouse Wilson is, but he would get away then Frank would have to fight his way out of the builing.

#26 Posted by claws (5061 posts) - - Show Bio

frank might be able to pull it off

#27 Posted by BatDance (2248 posts) - - Show Bio
SUNMAN said:
"honestly when has Frank ever killed anyone of an importance.
Luthor is street leveler, he's not Sentry or Darkseid
#28 Posted by Detective (524 posts) - - Show Bio

i think Frank can go undetected and kill Luthor....but if Luthor finds out Frank's hunting him i dunno what would happen with Luthors powersuit and all

#29 Posted by BatDance (2248 posts) - - Show Bio

Frank wins