Punisher leaves Kingpin with a bullet in his dome

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 18

#3  Edited By Nerx

If its the old-school cane with the K.O. Gas and Disintegrator beam than its the King

Battalion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Battalion
Nerx said:
If its the old-school cane with the K.O. Gas and Disintegrator beam than its the King

You gotta love the cane so i choose kingpin
Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#5  Edited By Nerx

Exactamundo

namorsubby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By namorsubby

considering how many times kingpin has stomped spide, i'd say he wins......although i think that's completely stupid

Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#7  Edited By Dark King

normal regular cain for this fight no jaffar shite and pun gets only his knife.

GhostPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By GhostPool

The Punisher leaves King pin lying on the floor with a bullet in his head

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#9  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Punisher only gets a knife?  He loses hard.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Valkaad

If this is hand to hand or cane vs knife Kingpin beats Punisher like a redheaded step child.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
Dark King said:
normal regular cain for this fight no jaffar shite and pun gets only his knife.

^

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Punisher carves the Kingpin's brain out and slams it against the wall.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
Vance Astro said:
Punisher carves the Kingpin's brain out and slams it against the wall.

Yes, in one of his wet dreams.  We've never seen Punisher come close to beating him in hand to hand.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
k4tzm4n said:
Vance Astro said: Punisher carves the Kingpin's brain out and slams it against the wall. Yes, in one of his ... [more]
You think that's feasible,why?
Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

Kingpin FTW, Punisher gets a stab in Kingpin grabs his arm and throws him against the wall, keeping the knife.
Now it's Kingpin with knife and cane (throws them away) vs Punisher.  They contiue to exchange blows, Kingpin finnaly finishes Punny off with a double fist to the face.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

The Kingpin is superior in nearly every way to Castle...Frank has the edge with training, but Wilson's attributes more than make up for this.  Frank only has 1 knife...We recently saw it took being impaled/stabbed by SEVERAL swords just to down Kingpin.

LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By LordCosmicKing
k4tzm4n said:
The Kingpin is superior in nearly every way to Castle...Frank has the edge with training, but Wilson's attributes more than ... [more]
really? you got a scan?   besides all it would take is for frank to stab him in the neck like stuck pig.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

No, I don't have a scanner.  It was 2 issues ago in the current DD run.  A bunch of Hand ninja's killed his new family.  He fought them, taking several stab wounds but killed them all.  Lady Bullseye then stabbed two in his back, IIRC.  He took a lot of damage in that fight.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
k4tzm4n said:
The Kingpin is superior in nearly every way to Castle...Frank has the edge with training, but Wilson's attributes more than ... [more]
The Kingpin's attributes make up for nothing.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
Vance Astro said:
k4tzm4n said: The Kingpin is superior in nearly every way to Castle...Frank has the edge with training, but Wilson's attributes ... [more]

...I expected much more from you here.  Especially since you're such a big DD fan.  Franks strongest blows would have little effect on Wilson and he'd need to get the knife to his throat or head...Neither of which the kingpin would allow him to do.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
k4tzm4n said:
Vance Astro said: k4tzm4n said: The Kingpin is superior in nearly every way to Castle...Frank has the edge with training, ... [more]
1.DD's strongest blows did alot to the Kingpin.Left his face a bloody mess.
2.What is Kingpin going to do to stop Frank from stabbing him right in his eye? Do you forget how much better of a fighter Frank is compared to the Kingpin?
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

1) They have had several encounters and in quite a few DD's strongest hits phased him, but werent enough to bring him down.  That aside, Daredevil is faster, more agile and has better technique than Frank.
2) For one, Fisk's sheer size and reach.  He's not going to be an idiot and just bear hug him or anything along those lines.  He's aware of who the Punisher is and vice versa, neither will take this likely.  Based on Franks hand to hand displays and the Kingpins, I'd give Kingpin an edge because unlike him, the Punisher needs to rely on the knife.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
k4tzm4n said:
1) They have had several encounters and in quite a few DD's strongest hits phased him, but werent enough to ... [more]
1.Ok so you say all of this that DD has over Frank yet Frank has done better against DD h2h than against Kingpin.How does that work? 
2.His size and his reach is of no significance.Frank is a smart tactical fighter.Punisher needing the knife is no problem for him.He doesn't even have to be near Kingpin to be effective with it.The Punisher has killed more superhumans than any anti-hero in Marvel.He took SHIELD soldiers with Stark tech unarmed.I'm sure he can beat the Kingpin with a knife.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

1) I can recall a specific time when Kingpin DROPPED Daredevil with only one blow.  You've even said it yourself, h2h DD has the clear advantage over Frank.   MANY of their h2h fights demostrate this.
2) You're preaching to the choir.  Everyone and their mother knows Frank is a smart fighter...But here he's limited to his bare hands and a single knife.  Correction: Punisher has killed more D-LIST superhmans than any hero.  Take Frank's average hand to hand display and compare it with Fisks.  Have you even read Fisks recent appearance?  He literally NEEDS to use the knife on his throat/through the eye/side of the head.  Throwing it and having it go into his arm/gut will barely slow current Fisk down and he'll smear Frank across the room.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
k4tzm4n said:
1) I can recall a specific time when Kingpin DROPPED Daredevil with only one blow.  You've even said it yourself, ... [more]
1.The Kingpin is Daredevil's villain,you have to expect that.You can't name one superhero who hasn't lost or been owned by even one of their lamest villains.DD is a better fighter than Frank and has some advantages but at the same time,Frank has done better against DD than against the Kingpin.DD's skill level alone should be too much for Kingpin.He has beaten people more powerful than Kingpin consistently while injured or with his senses blocked.

2.So what makes you think Kingpin's physical ability is worth anything? The Russians stats trump Kingpin's and the Punisher has gone h2h with him.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

1) Actually, he first appeared as Spider-Man's and has since faced him, Captain America as well as the Red Skull.  With DD's senses hindered he also got absolutely wrecked by both Crossbones and Captain America.  Also, Franks style will be his downfall here...He tends to take blows...Good luck with that here.
2) IIRC, Frank had more resources for that battle.  Also, just like YOU said, the Russian is Punisher's villain.  Also, read his recent appearance.  That should demonstrate how difficult this will be for the new Fisk.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
k4tzm4n said:
1) Actually, he first appeared as Spider-Man's and has since faced him, Captain America as well as the Red Skull.  ... [more]
1.DD losing to Cap and Crossbones means what? I said DD beat people more powerful than Kingpin with his sense hindered not people he wasn't able to beat with his senses working perfectly.They are good fighters and Kingpin isn't.The Punisher is actually really good at dodging.If he wasn't Taskmaster wouldn't have bothered to copy his dodging ability.The Punisher takes blows for writing,so the fight looks more hardcore when he and his opponent are gushing blood.

2.The New Fisk has weaknesses just like anyone else.The Russian is Punisher's villain and Punisher has lost to him.The whole "hero always wins" think doesn't apply in comics anymore.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

1) You mentioned DD has beaten better with has radar messed up, and I brought up people he got WRECKED by with his radar only a bit off, that's all... I really expect more from a big DD fan.  You really just said Kingpin wasn't a good fighter, didn't you?  Kingpin is constantly training and there are always scenes including this.  Also, a fair example of his fighting ability is demonstrated in "Streets of Poison" when he defeats Red Skull in unarmed combat.  Kingpin can tag Daredevil, why not Castle?
2) Then don't bother bringing it up?  Actually, no.  You said you havent read current stuff, so you can't really say he has the same weaknesses...He was stabbed/slashed SEVERAL times with katan's and then downed by having two LODGED into his shoulder blades.  After this, he got up and walked away.

Here, why don't we give Frank 2 knives, just like this fight?

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
k4tzm4n said:
1) You mentioned DD has beaten better with has radar messed up, and I brought up people he got WRECKED ... [more]
1.That still doesn't make sense.When I said Punisher beat people who were more powerful,I mean physical ability.Not fighting skill.Frank owns Kingpin in fighting skill and so does DD.Compared to Frank the Kingpin does suck.Kingpin isn't a level 5 or a level 6 therefore he shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath as Punisher as far as fighting skill.7's had trouble beating Frank.Kingpin tags DD like Rhino tags Spider-Man or how Hulk tags Thor.It's a comicbook fight.Nobody would read it if DD beat someone who was supposed to be one of his greatest foes untouched.What DD and Frank have demonstrated against other characters and objects coming at them it would prove they are both more than capable of dodging Kingpin.

2.I didn't say Kingpin was weak or just as weak as anything.I also never said I didn't read current stuff,I said I haven't read anything current except DD.I didn't mean literally either.I have been keeping up with Avengers,Iron Man,and Agents of Atlas.I have been reading old DD from issue #1 as well so I don't have much time for newer stuff.Kingpin got stabbed in the body...I didn't see him get stabbed in the eyes or face.

It's funny how you post this scan as feasible when Frank has stabbed several people faster and more agile than the Kingpin.
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#31  Edited By Korg

SOYASSET!

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

1) And he's lost to people LESS powerful.  Franks regular blows will do little to nothing against Kingpin thanks to his durability, which is exactly why he RELIES on that knife.  If the kingpin said "here, i won't fight back" or course he could do more critical attacks such as gouging the eyes, but I doubt he'll have the chance.  Actually, Rhino runs up to 100mph, so it's not that far fetched.   They can dodge and dodge, but when Kingpin lands ONE hit, it turns the tide.
2)  You're giving a what if...What IF Punisher stabs him in the eyes/face.  That's NOT going to be an easy feat.  YOu act like Fisk will just stand there...Frank doesn't have speed impressive enough to just completely by-pass Kingpin and stab a medium sized knife into his face.

It happened in 616 continuity, so I fail to see how it's funny.  Every character has good displays and bad displays, whats important is taking the average that character is capable of accomplishing.  In this battle, there was nothing wrong w/ Punisher's health so he was at 100%.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
Korg said:
SOYASSET!

???
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
k4tzm4n said:
1) And he's lost to people LESS powerful.  Franks regular blows will do little to nothing against Kingpin thanks to ... [more]
I don't have time to address this whole thing but more time than not at all the Punisher stabs or gets hits off on people faster than the Kingpin so what you showed would be PIS.Inconsistency is bad writing.
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#35  Edited By Korg
k4tzm4n said:
Korg said: SOYASSET! ??? [more]
I just loved the sound KIngpin makes when he throws Frank in that panel. Very Street Fighter.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Just give me a few examples, that's all I'm asking of you.  Kingpin regularly trains taking on 6 or more black belts...You act as if he's a slouch and Punisher could easily get a knife in his face, giving him the win.  Punisher tries to reach for the face, it leaves HIM open...Which is a fatal error here.. I've given my input and I'm done with this match up, especially since I've stated my point over and over. 

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Valkaad
k4tzm4n said:
Just give me a few examples, that's all I'm asking of you.  Kingpin regularly trains taking on 6 or more ... [more]

This is my point exactly! Punisher is a good hand to hand combatant with military training, but Punisher is more of a weapons expert, he uses guns and explosives rather than relying on hand to hand. If he could use any weapon at his disposal then sure he could beat kingpin.  But the rules of this fight (Kingpin with is cane vs Punisher with a knife) swing the fight to pwnage level. Even without his cane Kingpin could, and has, easily beaten Punisher with a knife. You throw in Kingpins cane and it is overkill!  Kingpin has been shown on numerous occasions battling multiple martial artists and winning easily. He also fought and easily defeated the red skull, while the skull possessed captain america's strength, reflexes, etc. Without his weapons, punisher is clearly outmatched.    
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By lagoon_boy
punisher would still win he may use guns rather than knives but he can be called a weapons master punisher is skilled in h2h too
Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Valkaad
@lagoon_boy:

Did you see the scans?  Kingpin owned punisher with a knife and Fisk didn't even use his cane!! The fight has been done and Punisher got his ass handed to him!
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Apparition
Valkaad said:
k4tzm4n said: Just give me a few examples, that's all I'm asking of you.  Kingpin regularly trains taking on 6 ... [more]
omg
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By lagoon_boy
Valkaad said:
@lagoon_boy: Did you see the scans?  Kingpin owned punisher with a knife and Fisk didn't even use his cane!! The ... [more]
yes i saw the scan.........
Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Kentaxx

In this fight im going with Kingpin, he was fighting Ninja off in his current arc in the DD comics and was really impressive

lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By lagoon_boy
Valkaad said:
@lagoon_boy: Did you see the scans?  Kingpin owned punisher with a knife and Fisk didn't even use his cane!! The ... [more]
did i say punisher wins did i pick him??
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By lagoon_boy
Valkaad said:
did i say punisher wins did i pick him??
Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Valkaad
@lagoon_boy:

uhh yes you said, and I quote "punisher would still win". Is "punisher would still win" not saying punisher wins? is saying "punisher would still win" not picking him to win?
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By lagoon_boy
o_0 i can sense your a 12yo boy with bad temper probs, oh well than kign pin wins then
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Apparition
Valkaad said:
@lagoon_boy: uhh yes you said, and I quote "punisher would still win". Is "punisher would still win" not saying punisher wins? is saying ... [more]
omg
Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Valkaad
lagoon_boy said:
o_0 i can sense your a 12yo boy with bad temper probs, oh well than kign pin wins then [more]

Actually I am 35 years old and I don't have temper whatsoever. I am simply trying to clarify why you are saying 'punisher would still win" in one post and then asking "did i say punisher wins did i pick him" in your next post.  Maybe you are 12 years old and you are upset that I am questioning your lack of consistency, either that or it is past your bedtime.
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By lagoon_boy
that right there is  temper bud, and no im 29, ever saw the masked magician,? val valintino?
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Apparition
lagoon_boy said:
that right there is  temper bud, and no im 29, ever saw the masked magician,? val valintino?
but it is past your bedtime right?  ;)