Punisher Vs Jason Todd Vs Deadshot Vs Hawkeye

unrealgamer38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By unrealgamer38

All get standard gear, No morals, No prep, Battle takes place at a Justin beiber concert.

theilian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By theilian

A couple of things. First, why a Beiber concert? They none would be there unless it was to assassinate him. Second, Which version of Jason are we talking about? Old school Robin Jason or new Red Hood Jason? Thirdly, I like the idea of morals in this fight. Due to the death of Punisher's family he would not be in this venue due to the amount of children attending who could be injured.

theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By theicon

punisher kills every one including beiber geeber

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By nefarious

The Punisher will go after Justin Bieber, first.

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By katanalauncher

All jokes aside, 
Deadshot > Punisher > Hawkeye > Jason Todd

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Deadshot (until his ammo runs out) >Jason Todd (not as good with a gun, as Deadshot but is a fantastic h2h fighter) then..i dunno whose better between Punisher or hawkeye...

Sgtcrispy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Sgtcrispy

Deadshot.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#8  Edited By entropy_aegis

Deadshot for the hat trick

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#9  Edited By TheGoldenOne
Deadshot or Hawkeye.
jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By jayskee

Hawkeye
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sherlock

I would need a little more info in terms of what exactly is going on but they way i see it this would go to either Deadshot or Jason.Deadshot more likely as he is one of the best marksmen here (Hawkeye may be better maybe)But Deadshot has the best weaponry.If it comes to H2H i would go with Jason

Johnslamby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By Johnslamby

deadshot or punisher probaly
andre54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By andre54

deadshot would win. he has the best accuracy out of anyone here, and all it takes is one bullet. the best HTH fighter here is probably hawkeye, the best acrobat and agile one is jason todd, and the most balanced in terms of accuracy and HTH is the punisher. i think he could challenge deadshot to a firefight and he could keep him undercover for a while but eventually deadshot will put one between his eyes. he could tangle with hawkeye and hold his own for a while with all the combat training he had but eventually hawkeye will take him out. hawkeye versus deadshot would end in deadshot winning. the only way hawkeye could win is if he gets close enough to deadshot to engage him in HTH but that will most likely not happen. therefore i'm ranking this as deadshot, then hawkeye or punisher, and then jason todd. punisher could most likely down hawkeye before he gets in close with him but it's still too close to tell who would come out victorious between the two

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By IZZR
@andre54 said:
deadshot would win. he has the best accuracy out of anyone here, and all it takes is one bullet. the best HTH fighter here is probably hawkeye, the best acrobat and agile one is jason todd, and the most balanced in terms of accuracy and HTH is the punisher. i think he could challenge deadshot to a firefight and he could keep him undercover for a while but eventually deadshot will put one between his eyes. he could tangle with hawkeye and hold his own for a while with all the combat training he had but eventually hawkeye will take him out. hawkeye versus deadshot would end in deadshot winning. the only way hawkeye could win is if he gets close enough to deadshot to engage him in HTH but that will most likely not happen. therefore i'm ranking this as deadshot, then hawkeye or punisher, and then jason todd. punisher could most likely down hawkeye before he gets in close with him but it's still too close to tell who would come out victorious between the two
Hmmm Jason has beaten Dick in H2H and stalemated Bruce i think he would own them all at H2H
andre54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By andre54
@IZZR said:
@andre54 said:
Hmmm Jason has beaten Dick in H2H and stalemated Bruce i think he would own them all at H2H
yeah i know he has some pretty insane HTH feats but i think they were really holding back... idk, he'd beat frank and deadshot due to his speed, acrobatics, agility, and skill, but i'm pretty sure hawkeye would own him if he was at his full potential. either way he won't get within 10 yards of deadshot lol
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#16  Edited By entropy_aegis
@IZZR said:
@andre54 said:
No he has'nt done either.And even if he did then it's crap.
daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#17  Edited By daredevil21134

Stalemating Bruce is crap.Being almost even with Dick is not,at least not to me xd @IZZR said:

@andre54 said:
@entropy_aegis
Avatar image for fortressofthemoon
FortressoftheMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hawkeye solos. 

Jason would crumble on the ground from the first gunshot wound he gets screaming "Time out! Time out!" 

Deadeye would get an arrow to the eye from underestimated hawkeye and his arrows.

Punisher would go after Justin beiber first and then look for Usher leaving the area.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#19  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Long range 
DS>Hawkeye>Punisher>Jason

H2h
Jason>Frank>Clint> DS

andre54