• Win by death/KO/incapacitation
  • Random encounter
  • Both begin visible
  • Begin 5 feat apart
  • Fight takes place here:
No Caption Provided

Round 2

• Morals are off
  • Punisher has a sub machine gun (5 clips), twin pistols (20 clips), a sniper rifle (1 round), a Kevlar vest, and a knife
  • Daredevil has his billy club
  • Random encounter
  • Both begin visible
  • Start on opposite ends
  • fight takes place here:
No Caption Provided

Round 3

• Punisher has morals off and daredevil has morals on
  • Punisher has a sub machine gun (10 clips), twin pistols (20 clips), a Kevlar vest, and a knife
  • Daredevil has his billy club
  • Punisher has 8 hours of prep
  • They don't begin visible however they know there is a dangerous opponent in the area
No Caption Provided

Who wins and why?

*I realize this has been done before but I think this scenario is different*

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Daredevil FTW,,all rounds..he's bested punisher before,,he deflects bullets with ease,possesses superior h2h skills,agility,senses,and stealth which will bring him an easy win in the third round

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By renamed040924

DD round 1 for sure. Morals on Frank will get a few hits in but he can't hope to win.

Round 2 is a bit iffy. Daredevil has cleared nearly 20 feet in about 2 seconds, so I wouldn't say getting into cover quickly is too much for him. But even if he does get some protection, he's pretty much pinned. Punisher might win here do to having the initial advantage and a tactical brain.

Daredevil most likely in round 3, stealth radar sense, and agility should allow him to get the drop on Punisher, as great as he is with prep.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#4  Edited By Pokeysteve

Daredevil destroys him in the first round.

Punisher has a chance at round two because of the vest and the amount of ammo he's packing. Any one have a scan of Matt dodging sniper fire?

Punisher has round three. He's beaten Daredevil with prep before and can do it again.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jashro44

@Pokeysteve said:

Punisher has a chance at round two because of the vest and the amount of ammo he's packing. Any one have a scan of Matt dodging sniper fire?

Punisher has round three. He's beaten Daredevil with prep before and can do it again.

This is all I got.

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By VeganDiet

Round 1-Daredevil

Round 2-Close, but probably Punisher

Round 3- Definitely Punisher

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Pokeysteve

@jashro44 said:

@Pokeysteve said:

This is all I got.

Nice but inconclusive. It does prove Matt will probably hear Castle and sense the weapon. With his senses he should be aware of a fire arm and maybe even the shot. Bullet dodging from him seems a little sketchy to me. He shouldn't be able to dodge the shot. Especially depending on the rifle. Still not sure though. That kind of decides that round for me.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Bane_of_sith

With his batons he deflects bullets with ease all the time,,in fact he does it so well he can deflect them back at the person who fired them, I can't post scans but anyone who has read a daredevil comic should know this,,,he has even saved Spider-Man from a sniper before. DD wins every round especially the third,,punisher won't even know what hit him,,daredevil is a master of stealth trained by the chaste and former leader of the hand,,he's one of the stealthiest characters in marvel

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By renamed040924

@Pokeysteve said:

@jashro44 said:

@Pokeysteve said:

This is all I got.

Nice but inconclusive. It does prove Matt will probably hear Castle and sense the weapon. With his senses he should be aware of a fire arm and maybe even the shot. Bullet dodging from him seems a little sketchy to me. He shouldn't be able to dodge the shot. Especially depending on the rifle. Still not sure though. That kind of decides that round for me.

Punisher's marksman skill won't make the bullet go faster. He's capable of tagging guys like Spider-Man because he's a strategist, predicting their movements and timing his shots just right to trap them. Daredevil's already dodged sniper fire; he can do it again.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Pokeysteve

@nickzambuto: Different rifles fire at different speeds though. It has nothing to do with skill. In that scan it doesn't explain how he knew it was headed for him. He has no superhuman abilities outside of his senses. There's no reason he should be able to dodge gunfire from close range. Do you know what I mean? Peter's Spider-Sense alerts him and he moves pretty much before the shot is fired. Matt doesn't have the speed to move after the shot. He'll know there's a gun but couldn't possibly know where the shot is going.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By renamed040924

@Pokeysteve said:

@nickzambuto: Different rifles fire at different speeds though. It has nothing to do with skill. In that scan it doesn't explain how he knew it was headed for him. He has no superhuman abilities outside of his senses. There's no reason he should be able to dodge gunfire from close range. Do you know what I mean? Peter's Spider-Sense alerts him and he moves pretty much before the shot is fired. Matt doesn't have the speed to move after the shot. He'll know there's a gun but couldn't possibly know where the shot is going.

His radar sense has got that covered.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Pokeysteve said:

In that scan it doesn't explain how he knew it was headed for him. 

Yes it does.
Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Pokeysteve

@nickzambuto: Maybe if I read Daredevil it would make sense.

@Vance Astro said:

@Pokeysteve said:

In that scan it doesn't explain how he knew it was headed for him.

Yes it does.

No it doesn't. He hears the shot but there are more people in the room.

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By FLCL1

dare@VeganDiet said:

Round 1-Daredevil

this

ComicKID777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ComicKID777

DD wins every round but maybe no the last do to morals being on for him an off for punisher. DD has him beat pretty much everywhere an his sense make punishers gun work at best average which is were punisher has his best chance.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By jashro44

@nickzambuto:

Punisher's marksman skill won't make the bullet go faster. He's capable of tagging guys like Spider-Man because he's a strategist, predicting their movements and timing his shots just right to trap them. Daredevil's already dodged sniper fire; he can do it again.

Its possible he can do the same thing to daredevil....Its just a matter if it would happen for a majority.

@Pokeysteve said:

His radar sense allows him to sense the trajectory of bullets IIRC.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Pokeysteve said:

Are you joking?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Pokeysteve said:

I've seen alot of their fights. I don't recall the Punisher ever actually winning. With or without prep. You have scans? Details? Issue#? Story Arc?
Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Pokeysteve

@jashro44: I'll take your word for it.

@Vance Astro said:

@Pokeysteve said:

Are you joking?

No......you can just explain it to me instead of being condescending.

I've seen alot of their fights. I don't recall the Punisher ever actually winning. With or without prep. You have scans? Details? Issue#? Story Arc?

Ennis' Marvel Knights series. The last arc I think it was. He brings down Spidey, Logan and Matt with prep. And Welcome Back, Frank before that. That was more legit. The Marvel Knights series was kind of over the top. In WBF he does it with ultrasonics. Says even with ear plugs in, he feels like puking and can only imagine what it does to Daredevil's senses. I can find the exact issues from Marvel Knights if you'd like. Just let me know.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Pokeysteve said:

How am I being condescending by asking you a question? It's hard to understand tone over the internet, I was making sure you weren't making a joke I didn't get before I responded because I thought it was common knowledge how radar sense works. On that note, jashro44 answered the question. If Daredevil hears,or smells something, he can tell exactly where it's coming from. He can't see, that's how he knows where anything is. There's another incident involving a sniper (I believe it was during Brubaker's run) where Daredevil detected a shooter, (I think) via smell and was able to locate the shooter and get out of the way.

@Pokeysteve said:

Ennis' Marvel Knights series. The last arc I think it was. He brings down Spidey, Logan and Matt with prep. And Welcome Back, Frank before that. That was more legit. The Marvel Knights series was kind of over the top. In WBF he does it with ultrasonics. Says even with ear plugs in, he feels like puking and can only imagine what it does to Daredevil's senses. I can find the exact issues from Marvel Knights if you'd like. Just let me know.

That book was all over the place. Ennis' doesn't seem to know anything about any character but the Punisher.  I don't know what Welcome Back Frank is, but I don't think Punisher has the resources to get a sonic weapon as this current time.
jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#21  Edited By jwalser3
  1. DareDevil, better H2H
  2. Punisher, packing a lot of firepower.
  3. DareDevil, IMO he could use stealth to his advantage.
Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#22  Edited By Stronger

@Bane_of_sith said:

Daredevil FTW,,all rounds..he's bested punisher before,,he deflects bullets with ease,possesses superior h2h skills,agility,senses,and stealth which will bring him an easy win in the third round
Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Pokeysteve

@Vance Astro said:

@Pokeysteve said:

How am I being condescending by asking you a question? It's hard to understand tone over the internet, I was making sure you weren't making a joke I didn't get before I responded because I thought it was common knowledge how radar sense works. On that note, jashro44 answered the question. If Daredevil hears,or smells something, he can tell exactly where it's coming from. He can't see, that's how he knows where anything is. There's another incident involving a sniper (I believe it was during Brubaker's run) where Daredevil detected a shooter, (I think) via smell and was able to locate the shooter and get out of the way.

@Pokeysteve said:

That book was all over the place. Ennis' doesn't seem to know anything about any character but the Punisher. I don't know what Welcome Back Frank is, but I don't think Punisher has the resources to get a sonic weapon as this current time.

It was probably the tone. I have trouble with that through type also. I don't read a lot of Daredevil. I don't like him. Not 100% on how his senses work. I'm having trouble with him pinpointing a bullets trajectory. His sense make it possible but his lack any sort of superspeed make it impossible.

Marvel Knights was.....out there. Here's a scan from WBF. Sonics shouldn't be too hard to come by.

No Caption Provided
drixaeterna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By drixaeterna

@FLCL1 said:

dare@VeganDiet said:

Round 1-Daredevil

this

that...and round 2 would be really close...

Rick_Grayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Rick_Grayson
@VeganDiet said:

Round 1-Daredevil

This
Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Bo88gdan

DD probably all rounds

cmyers1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By cmyers1980

@Pokeysteve said:

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Pokergeist

@VeganDiet said:

Round 1-Daredevil

This.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Round 1 - Daredevil 10/10 with moderate difficulty each time.

Round 2 - Frank 6/10, every fight being close.

Round 3 - Frank 8-9/10. Based purely on the fact his morals are off, and he can get sonics along with buttloads of military-grade gear. He also knows Daredevil well enough to utilize his prep time to the fullest.

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

Round 1 - Daredevil 10/10 with moderate difficulty each time.

Round 2 - Frank 6/10, every fight being close.

Round 3 - Frank 8-9/10. Based purely on the fact his morals are off, and he can get sonics along with buttloads of military-grade gear. He also knows Daredevil well enough to utilize his prep time to the fullest.

This, but I'd argue Frank can get maybe one win in the first round.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keenko: I don't see it. There isn't really a way for him to use the environment to get the upper hand on Matt, and Matt is plainly superior to him in CQC. Even Frank's dirty tactics couldn't see him through. Not to mention morals are on, and Frank wouldn't go all out on Matt. Every fight would be hard fought, if Frank chose to fight at all, but Matt would win every time.

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Keenko

@i_like_swords: I agree, Matt is incredibly more skilled h2h but Punisher could tackle Daredevil off a ledge or something, I'm just saying Frank is full of surprises and might be able to catch Matt offguard. But it probably seems like I'm grabbing at straws so I'll shut up since we are mostly in agreement.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keenko: If they were in an environment where Frank could pull something crazy like that, I would agree, but there aren't really any ledges here xD

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: lol. well, there's a few, like on the far right and at the very top, but in hindsight i don't suppose the fact that they are there in small amounts means anything.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Matt

2. I'd be biased if I commented on this one.

3. Franklin

Zemoftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frank all rounds

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frank wins all rounds except the first.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil for the first two. Frank for the third.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531df1eeb1f
deactivated-5c531df1eeb1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1.) DD

2.) 50/50

3.) Frank

Zemoftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frank the tank ftw all 3

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Matt stomps 1 & 2. Dont get round 3 since it's a prep round but also has specific gear.