This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by nickzambuto (14974 posts) - - Show Bio

Strictly H2H combat. No prep, weapons, interference - or morals.

Fight takes place in a crowded Walmart.

Combatant 1 start at the $1.84 sign, combatant 2 at the $4.98 sign.

#2 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

Frank.

#3 Posted by ComicStooge (14033 posts) - - Show Bio

Castle.

#4 Posted by XImpossibruX (5261 posts) - - Show Bio

A ten year old kid. T_T

#5 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

fight with Damien from Batman and Robin 1 was awesome, he looked like he blitz a guy with fast punches lol he looked like kid flash for a while.

That being said Punisher should win, after all as trained as he may be, Punisher has a huge size advantage, thats just unfair.

#6 Posted by Hero4life (264 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

fight with Damien from Batman and Robin 1 was awesome, he looked like he blitz a guy with fast punches lol he looked like kid flash for a while.

That being said Punisher should win, after all as trained as he may be, Punisher has a huge size advantage, thats just unfair.

But Damian has taken people the same size if not bigger. Regardless of Batmans help

#7 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

Damian loses because Frank is also an expert at h2h and he has the added benefit of being a couple feet taller

#8 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
Frank with absolute ease. Damian has no decent showings against skilled fighters of any kind.
#9 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hero4life said:

But Damian has taken people the same size if not bigger. Regardless of Batmans help

And punisher has momentarily fought hulk and guys like Wolverine and Sabertooth. Both have high and low feats but at the end of the day its like a 40sth KG guy vs a 80sth kg guy both of whom probably has equal skill, if anything Punisher might be more skilled , more experience. There is a good reason why you dont allow such a huge size difference in say boxing.

#10 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

Frank Castle punishes the brat

#11 Posted by XImpossibruX (5261 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_ said:

Frank with absolute ease. Damian has no decent showings against skilled fighters of any kind.

Can we get a lock?

#12 Posted by Hero4life (264 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@Hero4life said:

And punisher has momentarily fought hulk and guys like Wolverine and Sabertooth. Both have high and low feats but at the end of the day its like a 40sth KG guy vs a 80sth kg guy both of whom probably has equal skill, if anything Punisher might be more skilled , more experience. There is a good reason why you dont allow such a huge size difference in say boxing.

I would much rather see. Damian vs. one of the turtles

#13 Edited by nickzambuto (14974 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX said:

@Morpheus_ said:

Can we get a lock?

No. This does not constitute a lock. Punisher is stronger for sure, but I'm positive Damian is a helluva lot faster and more agile. Not to mention he recently took on a Talon and won.

@Hero4life said:

@Killemall said:

@Hero4life said:

I would much rather see. Damian vs. one of the turtles

Bruce Wayne himself would have problems with any of the turtles, hell each one of them could probably beat him. I don't see Damian standing much of a chance.

#14 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

@BringnIt said:

Frank.
#15 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

Damian didn't take that Talon solo at all if we are talking about the same comic.

#16 Posted by XImpossibruX (5261 posts) - - Show Bio

@BringnIt said:

Damian didn't take that Talon solo at all if we are talking about the same comic.
#17 Posted by tomdickharry1984 (837 posts) - - Show Bio

Frank will lose a hand, but Damien gets a bulet in da throat BOOM!

#18 Posted by nickzambuto (14974 posts) - - Show Bio

@tomdickharry1984 said:

Frank will lose a hand, but Damien gets a bulet in da throat BOOM!

Read the OP.

#19 Posted by Typhion (651 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

Might makes right. Frank wins. The kid could be twice as fast again, but if he's only 1/3 as strong and half the weight, he gets stomped.

#20 Posted by Nearl (2514 posts) - - Show Bio

this is just embarrassing for Frank

I don't care how skilled the kid is, Frank will murder him

#21 Posted by BatWatch (3087 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know enough about Frank's feats to really make a good call, but my instinct is still to go with Punisher. He had loads of experience and he must have five times the strength of Damian. The kid hasn't even hit puberty yet.

I think Damian three years from now would give castle an excellent run for his money.

#22 Posted by tomdickharry1984 (837 posts) - - Show Bio

Its a walmart right? DOn't they sell guns? Frank wins...also even withot weapons Frank will break Damien, who will hurt frank but I give this one to the man with the big Skull!

#23 Posted by k4tzm4n (34940 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX said:

@Morpheus_ said:

Can we get a lock?

Yes, we can. It's a mismatch and Frank is stomping Damian in an unarmed & random encounter.

Staff