Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By tparks

Punisher

No Caption Provided

VS

Turok (Composite - Gold Key, Valiant, Dark Horse, Dynamite - No Video Games)

No Caption Provided

Rules

• Punisher gets an assault rifle, a knife, and a pistol
  • Turok gets Motherbow, arrows, poison arrows, assorted trick arrows, a knife, a pistol, and an assault rifle
  • Morals on, in character
  • No Prep
  • Win by death
  • Location is a typical Forest setting. Start 40 yards apart.
zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'll say Turok.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

I've been putting together composite Turok feats lately, and I'll post some later.

Here's a decent breakdown for now:

Gold Key Turok is great with a bow, but is probably the weakest just because the art back then lacked the high intensity that you see in the 90's and beyond.

Valiant Turok: He is 100% walking testosterone and definitely a character born of the 90's. He's like a cross between Punisher, Green Arrow, and Luther Strode all in one. He can stand side by side with characters like XO Manowar, Magnus, Archer, and Armstrong and not seem like he doesn't belong to be fighting side by side with them.

Dark Horse Turok: He's like Valiant Turok lite. He is still great with a bow and futuristic weapons when he finds them, but his bloodlust is not as constant.

Dynamite Turok: Great with a bow, and picked up a sword and was better with it then characters who have used it their whole lives. He's kind of like Rambo with setting traps, and he's just plain smart when it comes to a fight.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump