• 56 results
Lukassrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By Lukassrod

The punisher have completely diffrent methods of taking out criminals. He dos not have the same high tech of batman and he don´t fight like batman. Even so, punisher would kill all of batman villains because he don´t waste time taking them into jails, he simply go and kills them with his gear. And after all, he is a lot more unknow to his enemies them batman as batman appears a lot in the open while Frank just take his enemies off guard or when they least expect. Are you guys forgotting who he has fight? He have fight heroes of B class and taken enemies a lot stronger than him. As an example he has fight Barracuda and the kingpin. Sorry for bad grammar

Boneapart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Boneapart

Alright, fine. I've changed my mind. Punisher would win. Sorry for bringing this back up

apegoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54  Edited By apegoat

since frank is tracking them and has had time to study them i will give it to him... without prep ivy or croc would probably kill him

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#55  Edited By Killemall

@dreadmaster said:

Killer Croc would probably get him

why cant he get an awesome rifle gun and shot him?? i mean he has scary bullets :)

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56  Edited By Killemall

@CitizenBane said:

@Rainy said:

Punisher ass rapes Poison Ivy into submission.

.......seriously?

why not punisher has crazy weapons, Poison Ivy is hot and a$$ rape must be fun :)