• 193 results
#1 Posted by bornstar (1320 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher has entered in Dc world and has to fight some of batman's enemies. He fights each character in each round. He has 2 hour rest at the end of each battle and Dr Strange help to heal his injuries during that period. He has 30 minutes of prep for each round. fight take place in Gotham City. Each character he fights has 30 minutes of prep. Can Punisher clears it? If he does where he stop and why? He has bullet proof vest in this fight also.

Punisher

Round 1: Penguin

Round 2: Ventriloquist and Scarface

Round 3: Black Mask

Round 4: Two Face

Round 5: Scarecrow

Round 6: Harley Quinn

Round 7: Cat Woman

Round 8: Poison Ivy

Round 9: Mr Freeze

Round 10: Ra's Al Ghul

Round 11: Joker

Round 12: Bane(has venom)

#2 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18071 posts) - - Show Bio

The skull will punish all that survive

Anyways he would lose against Black Mask Two Face Mr Freeze Ras AL Ghul and joker he could handle the rest

#3 Posted by BigCimmerian (8325 posts) - - Show Bio

He beats them all except maybe Bane.

#4 Posted by Outside_85 (9039 posts) - - Show Bio

If not at round 3 and 4, I'll say the fear gas will take him out (of his mind at least).

#5 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher clears

#6 Posted by Billy Batson (58029 posts) - - Show Bio

He makes it.
BB

#7 Posted by Joygirl (19978 posts) - - Show Bio

Might clear. Bullets are the only weakness of a lot of these guys and Frank generally shoots first and asks questions later, as opposed to Bats who really likes questions. Most of these villains will stop to chat about their plan and get shot... depends on how ruthless they are though. Problem with bat-villains is they're inconsistent. Harley can be a harmless goof or a metahuman lunatic. Freeze can be a remorseful attacker with a greater goal or a revenge-driven psychopath with an itchy trigger finger. Ivy can be a tree-hugging sissy with a crossbow and a knack for exposition or an unstoppable terrorist. List goes on. The later examples will wear Punisher down eventually.

#8 Posted by bornstar (1320 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

Might clear. Bullets are the only weakness of a lot of these guys and Frank generally shoots first and asks questions later, as opposed to Bats who really likes questions. Most of these villains will stop to chat about their plan and get shot... depends on how ruthless they are though. Problem with bat-villains is they're inconsistent. Harley can be a harmless goof or a metahuman lunatic. Freeze can be a remorseful attacker with a greater goal or a revenge-driven psychopath with an itchy trigger finger. Ivy can be a tree-hugging sissy with a crossbow and a knack for exposition or an unstoppable terrorist. List goes on. The later examples will wear Punisher down eventually.

this makes sense

#9 Posted by crackerjack82 (2606 posts) - - Show Bio

Very hard, i dont think he will stop Bane

#10 Posted by Joygirl (19978 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane and machinegun fire aren't very good friends. Punisher and machinegun fire are. He's one of the ones I'm least concerned about him losing to... against melee fighters like Bats, DD, and Cap, sure, he's a beast. Again fully automatic weapons he's just a big target.

#11 Posted by madrid_san (1805 posts) - - Show Bio

What kind of weapons Punisher has? I think he can clear this.
#12 Posted by bornstar (1320 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

Bane and machinegun fire aren't very good friends. Punisher and machinegun fire are. He's one of the ones I'm least concerned about him losing to... against melee fighters like Bats, DD, and Cap, sure, he's a beast. Again fully automatic weapons he's just a big target.

so punisher clears it

#13 Posted by Joygirl (19978 posts) - - Show Bio

Like I said, depends on the versions of the characters. If we're talking like, Arkham Asylum/Arkham City level of viciousness, Punisher gets killed many times over. If they're more campy then he clears, yeah.

#14 Posted by Saren (25681 posts) - - Show Bio

He's not getting past Ivy.

#15 Posted by Outside_85 (9039 posts) - - Show Bio
@Joygirl said:
Wasnt there mention of Bane once being so pumped on Venom bullets bounced off his skin?
#16 Posted by Joygirl (19978 posts) - - Show Bio

Not that I recall. I remember one scan from Secret Six of him pushing a bullet from his shoulder with muscular action, but it was one bullet, not 40. And it was significantly embedded in him. Though I'm not a huge Bane expert so it may have happened I guess.

#17 Edited by nickthedevil (12500 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl: @BigCimmerian: @bornstar: Punisher clears it and blows off jokers head like a cupcake in a Jet propeller. One of my favorite moments ever...

Seeing as how you said nothing about his Tech, then i'm assuming he has all of it. Punisher clears it so easily. in his arsenal he has:

• Dr. Octopus arms,
  • Shockers gauntlets,
  • Green Goblins bombs and glider, Green goblin Exo-suit (the one that turns anyone wearing it into a power house)
  • Trapsters glue gun,
  • All his guns.
  • a Spider man web shooter
  • His battle van.
  • Grenades
  • knives.
  • Whiplash's Electro-whip
  • Gasmasks, and toxin grenades

I'm sure I'm missing abunch of stuff, but With prep and his arsenal, he Rips all of them a new @$$hole.

#18 Posted by Saren (25681 posts) - - Show Bio
@nickthedevil said:

Punisher clears it and blows off jokers head like a cupcake in a Jet propeller. One of my favorite moments ever...

Seeing as how you said nothing about his Tech, then i'm assuming he has all of it. Punisher clears it so easily. in his arsenal he has:

• Dr. Octopus arms,
  • Shockers gauntlets,
  • Green Goblins bombs and glider, Green goblin Exo-suit (the one that turns anyone wearing it into a power house)
  • Trapsters glue gun,
  • All his guns.
  • His battle van.
  • Grenades
  • knives.
  • I'm sure i'm missing alot out.

With prep and his arsenal, he Rips all of them a new @$$hole.

Means nothing. The villains have prep, which means Ivy can cover the battleground with her vines (the ones that bring down skyscrapers in minutes), coat the air with clouds of toxins and pheromones and plant mutant flytraps all over (one of these flytraps took out a Black Lantern, so Punisher isn't going to bother it). 

Like I said, he's not getting past Ivy.
#19 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

Get's seduced by Cat woman if Batman can't resist neither can frank ;)
#20 Posted by nickthedevil (12500 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: Dude. just shut up. lmao. that has no reasoning to it whatsoever. they have prep. doesnt mean their already on the battle field. if this was so, Frank might as well put herbacides all over the ground bring all his tech and a flamethrower. done effin deal. its over. He blows her brains out.

#21 Posted by Outside_85 (9039 posts) - - Show Bio
@Joygirl: Actually the OP doesnt mention Frank's armanents. Not sure if his standard weapon is an assault rifle.

But yeah, reminded of the 30min prep the bad guys have, I'll say Scarecrow stops him with a fear-gas flooded arena.
#22 Posted by bornstar (1320 posts) - - Show Bio

@Outside_85 said:

@Joygirl: Actually the OP doesnt mention Frank's armanents. Not sure if his standard weapon is an assault rifle. But yeah, reminded of the 30min prep the bad guys have, I'll say Scarecrow stops him with a fear-gas flooded arena.

punisher has prep which means he has those stuff

#23 Posted by Joygirl (19978 posts) - - Show Bio

He always seems to have an assault rifle... regardless, even if all he has is a .45 he's a good enough shot to drop Bane before he reaches Frank. Not that he'll get to Bane. Joker may have jobbed in that non-canon crossover but there's no reason he won't leave Frank with a smile on his face, especially with 30 minutes prep. Death gas that he ALWAYS seems to have is quite a potent weapon to lace a battleground with. And @Nickthedevil, as was just said, equipment wasn't exactly defined and he CERTAINLY didn't have that stuff in the picture.

#24 Posted by Saren (25681 posts) - - Show Bio
@nickthedevil said:

@CitizenBane: Dude. just shut up. lmao. that has no reasoning to it whatsoever. they have prep. doesnt mean their already on the battle field. if this was so, Frank might as well put herbacides all over the ground bring all his tech and a flamethrower. done effin deal. its over. He blows her brains out.

Stop that. 

Which part has no reasoning to it whatsoever? The part that you can't create a coherent counter-argument for? 

Herbacides and a flamethrower are not going to do squat. Ivy already created giant skyscraper-wrecking vines on the spot in GCS #26.  
#25 Posted by nickthedevil (12500 posts) - - Show Bio

This isnt GCS #26. this is a thread battle in which she only has 30 Min. prep and she doesnt catch him by surprise. what happened to your hating passion For PIS?

Make no sense if she can do this so easily, why is she still a 2nd rate villain.

#26 Posted by nickthedevil (12500 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl: so youre telling me all Frank has for these battles is a godamn pistol? lol ohk then. Frank gets Effed over. end of story. starting with the penguin.

#27 Posted by Saren (25681 posts) - - Show Bio
@nickthedevil said:

This isnt GCS #26. this is a thread battle in which she only has 30 Min. prep and she doesnt catch him by surprise. what happened to your hating passion For PIS?

Make no sense if she can do this so easily, why is she still a 2nd rate villain.

Do you even understand what you're saying? If she could create skyscraper-destroying vines with no prep, what makes you think a prepped version can't? 

And how is that PIS? Her powers that she's had for decades now are PIS, according to you? 

Her status as a villain has to do with how she's written. Not her or her powers.
#28 Posted by nickthedevil (12500 posts) - - Show Bio

@bornstar said:

@Outside_85 said:

@Joygirl: Actually the OP doesnt mention Frank's armanents. Not sure if his standard weapon is an assault rifle. But yeah, reminded of the 30min prep the bad guys have, I'll say Scarecrow stops him with a fear-gas flooded arena.

punisher has prep which means he has those stuff

You say he has all his stuff? ohk then Frank clears it.

#29 Posted by Joygirl (19978 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah, missed OP saying he has whatever he wants. He may very well clear, again, as I said, depending on the interpretations of the characters. All the scavenged gadgets in the world won't save him from a flower that can eat a Lantern or a multitude of other things.

#30 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

bane might be trouble, but he's gone against strong guys before and bane isnt that strong. i think he can do it

#31 Posted by TifaLockhart (14051 posts) - - Show Bio

With all that tech, the Punisher clears. Without? I see Castle eating a stinger missile courtesy of Bane.

#32 Edited by _Zombie_ (10443 posts) - - Show Bio

Just a question.  In gas form, does the Fear Toxin or Joker Gas have to be inhaled? Because with 30 min prep, Frank could get a gas mask to counter it.  If not, not sure how he can get around that unless he could take Joker/Scarecrow down before the gas compromised him,

#33 Posted by Nefarious (20416 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher passes by.

#34 Posted by crabtree (1623 posts) - - Show Bio

@Son_of_Magnus said:

Punisher clears

#35 Posted by bornstar (1320 posts) - - Show Bio

@ZombieBigfoot said:

Just a question. In gas form, does the Fear Toxin or Joker Gas have to be inhaled? Because with 30 min prep, Frank could get a gas mask to counter it. If not, not sure how he can get around that unless he could take Joker/Scarecrow down before the gas compromised him,

my friend says it can creep through his skin

#36 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Punishers clears.
#37 Posted by CODYSF (2053 posts) - - Show Bio

So when should we start Franks Castle funeral and I notice that you keep putting the Marvel character vs the DC villains.

#38 Posted by BigCimmerian (8325 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

Not that I recall. I remember one scan from Secret Six of him pushing a bullet from his shoulder with muscular action, but it was one bullet, not 40. And it was significantly embedded in him. Though I'm not a huge Bane expert so it may have happened I guess.

He wasn't on venom when he was shot in the shoulder.

#39 Posted by Joygirl (19978 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, I know that. Simply citing it as the only instance I know of when he has shown any bullet resistance whatsoever. But like I said, I'm not a Bane expert.

#40 Posted by HulktheUltimate (69 posts) - - Show Bio

The Eraser comes in and beats down Punisher with one mighty swing of his Eraser Head.

#41 Posted by kawhtehuaia (12 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see Frank getting past Ra's with prep time......

#42 Posted by nickthedevil (12500 posts) - - Show Bio

I see Frank Castle clearing it.

#43 Posted by Clutch (2836 posts) - - Show Bio

CASTLECLEARS

#44 Posted by entropy_aegis (15324 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

@Joygirl: @BigCimmerian: @bornstar: Punisher clears it and blows off jokers head like a cupcake in a Jet propeller. One of my favorite moments ever...

• Dr. Octopus arms,
  • Shockers gauntlets,
  • Trapsters glue gun,
  • All his guns.
  • His battle van.
  • Grenades
  • knives.
  • Whiplash's Electro-whip
  • Gasmasks, and toxin grenades

I'm sure I'm missing abunch of stuff, but With prep and his arsenal, he Rips all of them a new @$$hole.

So you're gonna go and assume he has everything he ever kept? by that logic Ra's and Bane stop him easily.

@Joygirl said:

Bane uses cover more frequently than the others,he's also more agile here than everyone save Harley and maybe Selina.He's also more faster than all.Plus he uses weapons when he feels like it and does arm himself quite sufficiently when he feels like it.@Joygirl said:

Venom enhanced thugs have withstood multiple bullet shots from a range of about 5 feet in the chest with ease.

#45 Posted by Joygirl (19978 posts) - - Show Bio

If Frank can shoot Spider-Man and Daredevil I think he has a solid shot of shooting Bane. If he can deflect/resist bullets and uses cover, though, this might be a very interesting fight. Pity all crossovers are rigged and non-canon.

#46 Posted by entropy_aegis (15324 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

If Frank can shoot Spider-Man and Daredevil I think he has a solid shot of shooting Bane. If he can deflect/resist bullets and uses cover, though, this might be a very interesting fight. Pity all crossovers are rigged and non-canon.

Were they trying to finish him? that matters afterall Deathstroke tags Flash but he is'nt beyond the streetlevel range when it comes to speed.

#47 Posted by nickthedevil (12500 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis:No, thats just what he had in his arsenal at the time. or what i saw. he has all this stuff man. he keeps it.

#48 Posted by entropy_aegis (15324 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

@entropy_aegis:No, thats just what he had in his arsenal at the time. or what i saw. he has all this stuff man. he keeps it.

Does'nt matter he's not gonna be carrying all that stuff at once,that's wishful thinking.I can just as easily say that Ra's brings in the entire LOA,all his doomsday weapons,Lady Shiva,Azrael,Fireball etc or Bane creates an army of venom enhanced thugs and supplie them with military weapons from Lexcop or maybe bring the Secret Six to aid him.

#49 Posted by Joygirl (19978 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke tagging Flash is absurd, though. Frank tagging Spidey is impressive. Funny how relativity can do that. And as far as I know he does it all the time, haven't read it but seen it cited in a billion Punisher rumbles.

#50 Edited by nickthedevil (12500 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis: Actually i said Frank was carrying Gadgets. not radioing his posse.