This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

Their usual weapons (Punisher for example has multiple weapons he has taken from people he has fought so nothing like that)

They both have a month of preparation time

They both believe the other to have killed people in cold blood (no realization that they haven't)

Fight in a closed off, circular room with a radius of 20 metres

They are dropped in at 5 metres from the centre

#2 Posted by Beerhappy (283 posts) - - Show Bio

In a closed off circular room? Batman gets shot in the face.

#3 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

in that confined room, it could easily go either way

#4 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Like this hasn't been done -___-

#5 Posted by _slim_ (13028 posts) - - Show Bio

Come on son... you gave the Bat-God a MONTH of prep. 

That's just overkill.

#6 Posted by Saren (24321 posts) - - Show Bio

@Beerhappy said:

In a closed off circular room? Batman gets shot in the face.

Considering Batman's prep has allowed him to survive being shot in the head point-blank by Onomatopoeia with no adverse effects.......

#7 Posted by Beerhappy (283 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: True. But Punisher is pro when shooting in the face =)

#8 Posted by Saren (24321 posts) - - Show Bio

@Beerhappy said:

@CitizenBane: True. But Punisher is pro when shooting in the face =)

Considering Onomatopoeia has outshot Deadshot and could have killed him......

#9 Posted by matchesmalone21 (7634 posts) - - Show Bio

@Beerhappy:The batsuit is bulet/fireproof and even his usual weapons are a problem for the Punisher,the utility belt has a all types of weapons:EPM,Heat Batarangs,Mini Flamethrowers,Sonics,Cryo Capsules,Concusive Grenades,Not to mention he has more training in martial arts than Frank

@_slim_ said:

Come on son... you gave the Bat-God a MONTH of prep. That's just overkill.
#10 Posted by whacknasty (5572 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

#11 Posted by Montaq (919 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher has killed in cold blood and Batman wins.

#12 Posted by Beerhappy (283 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: I agree with what you said and have shown. However the punisher is no slouch either, frank is regularly underestimated. Frank with one month prep, I do not think Batman will just run him over, and getting shot in the face is a distinct possibility. And if its garth ennis punisher then its gonna be a good fight.

#13 Posted by ComicStooge (9663 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Frank better, but unless he some INSANE gear, he's screwed.

#14 Posted by The Stegman (20734 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman, not only because he would win, but because I hate the Punisher with a passion and this is me being spiteful against him.

#15 Posted by Erik (29813 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman easily.

#16 Posted by Nefarious (17622 posts) - - Show Bio
@venomoushatred1001 said:

This, for sure.
#17 Posted by TheCannon (16073 posts) - - Show Bio

A MONTH of prep time? Batman kills.

#18 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (10238 posts) - - Show Bio

How long does it take a thread to get locked.....because .....

#19 Posted by Beerhappy (283 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicStooge said:

Frank is better in my opinion. And he has done fine with the gear he has.

#20 Posted by Beerhappy (283 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

Batman has crazy good prep, but so does the Punisher. He is black ops trained, and Bats is not. Punisher had fought in wartime, bats has not. He has killed more, and bats has not. I like both but Punisher seems more adjusted to a full on death match.

#21 Edited by _Zombie_ (10226 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio

@Beerhappy said:

@TheCannon said:

Batman has crazy good prep, but so does the Punisher. He is black ops trained, and Bats is not. Punisher had fought in wartime, bats has not. He has killed more, and bats has not. I like both but Punisher seems more adjusted to a full on death match.

Saying some things that Punisher has over Batman doesn't give him any advantage in this fight? Punisher has fought in war? So what? Punisher has killed more? Punisher has killed more than several marvel heroes yet he was beaten by several of them( daredevil, spider-man etc..). Killing more is not even an advantage so you shouldn't bother stating it.

Also, if you want to go by that, Batman has far better training in martial arts and he is far better physically. But considering that they have prep, most of these advantages don't count for either of these characters since this is not a random encounter. :)

#23 Posted by Lady_Liberty (7628 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman is far, far better in hand to hand combat. Batman is in better physical condition. Batman has far, far, far, far more experience fighting in close quarters.

And Batman has a MONTH of prep time. Seriously? Come on. That's the kind of prep he needs to take down a real super. Frank just gets crushed out of hand with these conditions.

#24 Posted by sinestro_GL (3007 posts) - - Show Bio

A month? As in 720 hours of prep? The Bat over-STOMPS

#25 Posted by Ferro Vida (34227 posts) - - Show Bio

Franks ONLY real chance that I can see is if he has the noisy cricket and manages to get a shot off before Batman can close the distance between them. He is quick on the draw, but that might be pushing it. In any other scenario he will lose.

#26 Posted by emperorznb (1673 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher is one of my favorite characters especially the MAX Punisher series but the goddamn Batman takes this.

#27 Posted by entropy_aegis (13612 posts) - - Show Bio

@Beerhappy said:

@TheCannon said:

Black ops trained really? ZOMG.

#28 Posted by Saren (24321 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

@Beerhappy said:

@TheCannon said:

Black ops trained really? ZOMG.

LOL

#29 Posted by The_Mayhem_Theory (1060 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Stegman said:
Batman, not only because he would win, but because I hate the Punisher with a passion and this is me being spiteful against him.
Punisher, not only because he would win, but because I hate Batman with a passion and this is me being spiteful against him. ^_^;

Honestly, it could go either way.
#30 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicStooge said:

#31 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio