#101 Edited by Erik (32448 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess you are missing my point. The speed of the lasers counts for nothing. His spider sense tells him where to move before the lasers are even fired. He even stated how most of the time, he just lets the spider sense do the work for him so he can concentrate on banter. It is done subconsciously. He has even gone on to say that he sometimes purposefully overrides the instincts of the spider sense and does something other than what he is told to do, which in my opinion accounts for reasons why beings much slower than him can even hit him.

#102 Posted by Lunacyde (18782 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes I understand how it works....he should never be touched H2H that way

#103 Posted by Erik (32448 posts) - - Show Bio

In my opinion he should not be able to be touched by a normal human. I make Wolverine somewhat of an exception as he has been shown consistently to be able to hit faster than the normal human eye can follow. But even he cannot hope to win against a Spider-Man who is taking the fight seriously.

#104 Posted by Lunacyde (18782 posts) - - Show Bio

Well yea....if Spidey can dodge lasers going the speed of light then he can dodge Wolvie

#105 Posted by Tradog (1768 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"Tradog said:
1. thats understandable
2.how so?
3.ok wire or cable punisher has broken out of wire dont knoe bout cable
4.not necessarily if frank cant get info from the small fries he goes for the big ones like jim gordon and everyone knows him or he might run into joker or harvey
5.ok he staled him long enough to get away and he probly lost interest or deadpool just being deadpool"
  1. Moving on.
  2. It is PIS because Spider-Man never gets shot by gunfire. You do know what PIS is do you not? I suppose that it makes sense to you that Spider-Man does things like the picture featured below nearly every issue, but Punisher fires one pistol shot and nails Spider-Man. By the way, that villain is stating his lasers go the speed of light which makes sense because they are lasers. That is much faster than a bullet.
  3. It does not matter. Batman does not carry standard restraints. He carries stuff that holds Killer Croc who is much more powerful than Punisher can even hope to become.
  4. Yeah, He is going to beat an innocent man senseless. Does that sound like Punisher to you? I believe Punisher's vow included not hurting the innocent. 
  5. He did not stall anything. He was frustrated that he could not beat Deadpool who was not even taking the fight seriously. If he had been, Deadpool would have killed Punisher. Deadpool is cursed with life on top of his healing factor. There is no reason for him to take any fight seriously.
"
1.lol
2.Common man...punisher is an excellent marks man and has proven this time and time again, so its not PIS. Punisher can easily set up a situation where spiderman gets blown up and frank is no where to get hurt...punisher has taken spidey down several times and could have killed him many times also... he knows spidey too well, he can intisipate most of what he will do...frank is an excellent tactisian and has taken on Spidey, dd, and wolvie with like a few hours of prep... Spidey doges gun fire from douchbags that are not as skilled as punisher and don't know spidey the way he does, that is why i think punisher will win agaist batman too...hell the only time where i saw punisher get the short end of the stick was in their first battle...

3.yea but how will he get frank throw it at him killer croc just runs at him and he throws it and gets him punisher was in vietnam traps every wher he can dodge he had to do that everyday so batman thrown a trap punisher eather shoot it or dodges and shoots batman
4.punisher has this self justice thing  you can be inocent but if he needs info on a target and you wont give it to him he will interrogate you he has let some go after they tell him what he needs to know he doesnt kill inocent doesnt mean he wont intorrogate them and gorden being an old man doest really matter seeing as how he shot woman in the face threw one out the window and killed his best friend.
5.deadpool is like never serious even agaist wolverine he was able to at least hold his own longer than anybody els that deadpool fought and he does have healing but he can die hulk almost killed him but i'll give you the deadpool thing i guess just saying wolverine even got his butt kicked faster than punisher.
#106 Posted by Erik (32448 posts) - - Show Bio
  1.   You fail to understand that no matter how good the marksman, he should not be able to shoot Spider-Man for the explained reasons above. You must not read Spider-Man if you can say he only dodges gunfire from "douche bags"
  2. Lol. He does not just throw his restraints at his assailant. He usually beats them into submission first. Yes, Punisher dodges all projectiles because he has the agility of Spider-Man all of a sudden, right?
  3. What makes you think he will even know anything about Gordon. Quit making crap up.
  4. Deadpool cannot die. Thanos cursed him with life. How many times has Punisher fought Deadpool anyway since you are the Punisher expert? Deadpool has not beaten Wolverine fast by any means. When he did win, it was because he knew he can hurt Wolverine more without permanent injury. Punisher is not made of the same stern stuff. Deadpool rarely tries to kill supers even though he could if he wanted. He was going light on Punisher, he was not with Wolverine. He still was playing around, but he was doing kill moves every times he fought Wolverine. If he had acted the same way with Punisher, there would be a lot more mobsters in Marvel comics today.
#107 Posted by Tradog (1768 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"
  1.   You fail to understand that no matter how good the marksman, he should not be able to shoot Spider-Man for the explained reasons above. You must not read Spider-Man if you can say he only dodges gunfire from "douche bags"
  2. Lol. He does not just throw his restraints at his assailant. He usually beats them into submission first. Yes, Punisher dodges all projectiles because he has the agility of Spider-Man all of a sudden, right?
  3. What makes you think he will even know anything about Gordon. Quit making crap up.
  4. Deadpool cannot die. Thanos cursed him with life. How many times has Punisher fought Deadpool anyway since you are the Punisher expert? Deadpool has not beaten Wolverine fast by any means. When he did win, it was because he knew he can hurt Wolverine more without permanent injury. Punisher is not made of the same stern stuff. Deadpool rarely tries to kill supers even though he could if he wanted. He was going light on Punisher, he was not with Wolverine. He still was playing around, but he was doing kill moves every times he fought Wolverine. If he had acted the same way with Punisher, there would be a lot more mobsters in Marvel comics today.
"
1.first of all spidey gets hit by rihno,capten america,lizardman ect i dont think he overrided his instincs all those times and those guys used their fist so im sure a bullet can hit him and by douch bags i mean robbers he hardly fights anyone that good with long range weapons yes he fights people who use them not ones that are very skilled and i'll admit i dont read a crap ton of spiderman comics but i have read enough to know he can be hit by alot of things bullets included.

2.yea and how does he beat them up? gets close punches them a few times then ties them up and punisher can just shoot batman befor that and lol your sense of humor is great i admire that but no he does not have the agility of spiderman but he has been able to avoid trip wires gun fire (not dodge like or outrun it if thats what your thinking) ambushes and avoid gernades  but im sure batman doesnt throw at light speed and he throws like everyone els thats why punisher can dodge it you dont need spiderman's agility to dodge batman.

3.well im not making anything up he like cheif of police or something like that so it wouldnt be to hard to find out who he is punisher has been to jail enough to at least hear of him plus almost everyone knows the guy and punisher has figured out complex puzzels befor so im sure he can figure out a connection with him and batman and its hard to miss a huge bat signal in the sky punisher does listen in on anything important so thats another way to find out about him their are plenty of ways Gordan is not a ninja

4.well my bad yea deadpool can't die and i beleave only once but i never said i was an exspert lol just said he can beat batman ^^ and i am a comic reader well i used to be then i read manga now im back into comics then i got into punisher and im starting to get into deadpool as a matter of fact im going to read about him on comicvine but your not a batman exspert yet you know so much about him so thats kinda the same thing with me and punisher isnt a super last i checked he was made by garth ennis who hates super heroes or unless you meant wolverine and and by death moves id assume you mean throat slits ect well i'll give you that one but deadpool is basicly a ninja punisher has fought ninjas he wouldnt be able to kill deadpool but deadpool would have a hard time getting him but i still guess your right to some exstint.
#108 Posted by Erik (32448 posts) - - Show Bio
  1.   Those would be great examples of PIS. I do not know how many times you need to be told that. With Spider-Man's power set, there is no reason any of those guys should be able to touch him unless they contain their own speed. How many times have you ever seen Spider-Man get shot? I can count all the times I have ever seen them on one hand in 50 years worth of comics.
  2. Do not underestimate Batman. He has hit people that outclass Punisher by a great deal. Croc, Hal, Green Arrow, etc etc etc. All these guys would waste Punisher.
  3. Gordan is not a ninja, but he is clever. It is true that if Punisher came after him, Gordan would be at his mercy. My point is that if anyone is trying to find out anything about Batman, Batman knows about it. If Punisher tried to grab Gordan, he would get the back of his head bashed in.
  4. I am not a Batman expert. I would go as far to say that I only have a little more than the average comic readers knowledge, so nothing impressive. But once again, this is my point. If any one of the Batman experts come into this thread, they would lay down the law for you but good. Punisher has no chance.
#109 Posted by Lunacyde (18782 posts) - - Show Bio

I find this thread somewhat amusing.

#110 Posted by Secret Turchin Man (1852 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman easily. Stop the insanity.

#111 Posted by Lunacyde (18782 posts) - - Show Bio
Secret Turchin Man said:
"Batman easily. Stop the insanity."

True dat....I have the utmost respect and love for Frank Castle but honestly he is out of his league here.
#112 Posted by Erik (32448 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol. I guess my problem is that I have no such respect for him. 

#113 Posted by Lunacyde (18782 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha its just funny because I look at Batman beating Punisher as one of those things that most comic book fans take for granted.

This thread had to have been done before....I am suprised it hasnt been locked.

#114 Posted by Erik (32448 posts) - - Show Bio

This was the earliest one I could find.

#115 Posted by Tradog (1768 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"
  1.   Those would be great examples of PIS. I do not know how many times you need to be told that. With Spider-Man's power set, there is no reason any of those guys should be able to touch him unless they contain their own speed. How many times have you ever seen Spider-Man get shot? I can count all the times I have ever seen them on one hand in 50 years worth of comics.
  2. Do not underestimate Batman. He has hit people that outclass Punisher by a great deal. Croc, Hal, Green Arrow, etc etc etc. All these guys would waste Punisher.
  3. Gordan is not a ninja, but he is clever. It is true that if Punisher came after him, Gordan would be at his mercy. My point is that if anyone is trying to find out anything about Batman, Batman knows about it. If Punisher tried to grab Gordan, he would get the back of his head bashed in.
  4. I am not a Batman expert. I would go as far to say that I only have a little more than the average comic readers knowledge, so nothing impressive. But once again, this is my point. If any one of the Batman experts come into this thread, they would lay down the law for you but good. Punisher has no chance.
"
1.yea a not alot of times but do you really think that every spiderman villian that has touched him is PIS if so thats upsurd he isnt as fast as you make him out to be people with better reflexes and speed than spiderman have been hit is that PIS too?

2.that is true but think croc a mad animal attacks blindly batman didnt want to kill him so he ties him up  green arrow well lets face it a bullet is way faster than an arrow and i doubt croc can take a bzooka or any other powerful bombs punisher has but i must agree alot of them could beat punisher mabey but not batman.

3.what batman can teliport now? punisher wouldnt walk into a trap he will know if batman is close enough to get behind him  and punisher would most likly want batman to come out  then shoot him really punisher doesnt need to much info he just needs to kill him and thats easy.
4.dude iv been in debates far harder than this with people who have every issue of a comic  fact is unless you wanna go by fan vote punisher wins iv seen batman's toughest battles clayface,killer croc,catwoman,poison ivy ect but my theory batman is used to fighting people with powers and lasers stuff like that he hasnt fought anybody like punisher my other hypothesis is batman will underestimate him and get killed we have seen how well batman does with a gun at his face but this time he has a gun pointed to his face by a guy who isnt afraid to pull the trigger. punisher has more than chance but so does batman just punisher has a bit more.
#116 Posted by Tradog (1768 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"Secret Turchin Man said:
"Batman easily. Stop the insanity."

True dat....I have the utmost respect and love for Frank Castle but honestly he is out of his league here."
nah punisher has ben in way worse situations than batman. batman has fought killer croc frank has fought werewolves and bears still its not like im saying batman just gets pwnd i even said batman wins in some parts or with certain conditions. and btw eric why dont you like punisher?
#117 Posted by Erik (32448 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Once again, I do not think you know what PIS means.
  2. I said Batman has hit people that are faster than Punisher. Not dodged projectiles from them.
  3. Do not be a simpleton. I said that if Punisher came after Gordan, Batman would already know about it an act accordingly. I never implied he can teleport. Punisher has no 6th sense. He would not even hear Batman's boot coming at his head.
  4. If you have been in debates far more difficult than this, why are you losing? If your estimation is correct and I lack the ability to spar with you, I would not have the backing of everyone interested in this thread right now. He has fought Deathstoke who is much better than Punisher in every way. He is not afraid to pull the trigger. In fact, no villain Batman has gone up against is afraid to kill. Deadshot, Croc, Two-Face, Shiva, Ra's, and a plethora of other villains too numerous to count all have no qualms killing Batman. In fact, most would love the opportunity to carve a name for themselves as the man that killed Batman
#118 Posted by Tradog (1768 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"
  1. Once again, I do not think you know what PIS means.
  2. I said Batman has hit people that are faster than Punisher. Not dodged projectiles from them.
  3. Do not be a simpleton. I said that if Punisher came after Gordan, Batman would already know about it an act accordingly. I never implied he can teleport. Punisher has no 6th sense. He would not even hear Batman's boot coming at his head.
  4. If you have been in debates far more difficult than this, why are you losing? If your estimation is correct and I lack the ability to spar with you, I would not have the backing of everyone interested in this thread right now. He has fought Deathstoke who is much better than Punisher in every way. He is not afraid to pull the trigger. In fact, no villain Batman has gone up against is afraid to kill. Deadshot, Croc, Two-Face, Shiva, Ra's, and a plethora of other villains too numerous to count all have no qualms killing Batman. In fact, most would love the opportunity to carve a name for themselves as the man that killed Batman
"
1. i have an idea but you use that PIS thing everytime spiderman can be hit if his spider sense made oh soo invinceble then why does he even have rivals but go ahead exsplain.
2.ok still how will batman get close enough to punisher? unless he throws a trap wich again he can dodge
3.ok as far i i know when gordan was kidnapped usualy joker or someone tells batman or gives a randsom and again punisher has fought ninja he can hear batman.
4.that depends what you perspective on losing is losing to me is when you have completly destroyed every post the other has made or they sont reply after a day or so or after they say ''ok you win'' im not losing you just proved a few points as i did and if it hurt you feeling on what i said then i'll try exsplaining what i meant iv been on topics more advanced than who simply beats who batman and punisher don't require that much math comparason ect as the debates iv been in i didnt mean it like ''oh you suck'' i even stated you were a great debater and yea you have had your account for how long? compared to my 3 days on here and you have more friends than me so far so logicly of coure everyone will back you up and iv seen time wher people could have killed batman with a gun to his head but they choose not to eather a speech or whatever punisher opens fire bang he is dead deathstroke who is an old man with a missing eye of course batman can beat him and as i said befor its much easier for batman to fight more of the non human people than it is for him to fight the normal ones wich is why i said their is a chance batman will underestimate him getting himself killed sorry man just based on the books batman given certain situations cant take the punisher..
#119 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman can distract him with flash/bang charges, smoke bombs, tear and regurgitant gases then go in for the kill where he beats Frank down.

#120 Posted by Tradog (1768 posts) - - Show Bio

also eric punisher has hurt spiderman other times as well and fought with broken legs ribs and arms even beat preditor

#121 Posted by Erik (32448 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Yes I do use that PIS whenever Spider-Man is hit by things he should not be hit by. It is not rocket science. If he can dodge machine gun fire at point blank range, why would he be able to get kicked by a normal human man?
  2. The same way everyone else gets close to Punisher only better.
  3. As far as you know... You have already expressed that you do not even read Batman, so your "as far as I know" statement counts for di#k. Since you say he can hear ninjas, I would love you to post a scan where he can hear silence. I am not just talking about a regular ninja though. I was a scan where he can hear someone who is on Batman's level. Like Wolverine or Daredevil. Someone who really knows how to move without noise.
  4. I did not read that whole mess once I read the perspective part. I do not care what your perspective is. I have killed every one of your arguments, everyone is saying Batman wins, and furthermore you have yet to make a solid case for Punisher that contains virtually no fanboyism. I could tell you why Batman wins for days, in fact I have. The fact that you are a Punisher fanboy prevents you from seeing the facts. Even if I was a Batman expert and threw down a perfect argument, you would still think Punisher wins. This is why you lost before you even made your first post.
#122 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman wins this.

#123 Edited by Secret Turchin Man (1852 posts) - - Show Bio

Stop it already. Batman took out a Predator. Bruce has even slapped around Frank, in a crossover that is considered canon, and they didn't even bother to show it on panel. It just gets mentioned as the reason they were late.

#124 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

sides, his gloves are durable enough to give some protection from superman level beings. Getting a punch from Batman would leave The Punisher with some serious hurting.

#125 Posted by Tradog (1768 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"
  1. Yes I do use that PIS whenever Spider-Man is hit by things he should not be hit by. It is not rocket science. If he can dodge machine gun fire at point blank range, why would he be able to get kicked by a normal human man?
  2. The same way everyone else gets close to Punisher only better.
  3. As far as you know... You have already expressed that you do not even read Batman, so your "as far as I know" statement counts for di#k. Since you say he can hear ninjas, I would love you to post a scan where he can hear silence. I am not just talking about a regular ninja though. I was a scan where he can hear someone who is on Batman's level. Like Wolverine or Daredevil. Someone who really knows how to move without noise.
  4. I did not read that whole mess once I read the perspective part. I do not care what your perspective is. I have killed every one of your arguments, everyone is saying Batman wins, and furthermore you have yet to make a solid case for Punisher that contains virtually no fanboyism. I could tell you why Batman wins for days, in fact I have. The fact that you are a Punisher fanboy prevents you from seeing the facts. Even if I was a Batman expert and threw down a perfect argument, you would still think Punisher wins. This is why you lost before you even made your first post.
"
1.spiderman dodges when he see the get get ready to fire not when the shots come out punisher was able to hit spiderman because spiderman was attacking him they eschanged blows spiderman can't dodge in the middle of that plus punisher appeared in the spiderman comics first the writers made that happen so it isnt PIS.

2.you mean  when punisher is trading fire with another person then when he run out of ammo punisher either gets them when trying to reload or well only one guy has really fought punisher oh and a bear still if punisher can withstand a shotgun blast to the side and his lung getting grabbed what can batman do?
3.yea i dont read alot of batman however you dont seem to read alot of punisher and here is a scan of him waiting for wolverine as he comes around the corner. and he is so fast he can shoot daredevils club when its like a few inches away from his face.
4.see you cant even read a bit i said other things too it was more of a hypothesis you proved a point on my arguments not killed and i dont care what everyone els thinks shoot if that was the case then i would think superman is cooler than batman how am i a fanboy really? because i think he can win if i was a fanboy id say ;;punisher wins cuz he is better than batman'' thats what id be like if i were a fanboy and so if you were an exspert you think id backdown the bigger the challange the better and if he threw down a great argument id throw one back and ya know the funny thing is you talk as tho you have just won i'll admit when you won i have plenty more scans

batman even had to use this
he even fought rhino

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1gqKW3uAPI
#126 Posted by Tradog (1768 posts) - - Show Bio
Secret Turchin Man said:
"

Stop it already. Batman took out a Predator. Bruce has even slapped around Frank, in a crossover that is considered canon, and they didn't even bother to show it on panel. It just gets mentioned as the reason they were late.

"

yea i talked about that in my previous post and @oldmagic yes but only with like a powerd something he doesnt use it anymore.
#127 Posted by Erik (32448 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Once again, you do not know what PIS means.
  2. In your own scan with Daredevil, he managed to get in close. The rest of this "point" is sloppy and bullsh#t.
  3. I do not understand how you could have gotten confused. You wasted my time with these scans. I said where he can hear silence. Not where he fought them.
  4. Clearly I can read. I just chose not to waste my time on your post. You are a clear definition of a fanboy. The definition of a fanboy is an obsessive fan. I will go on to say that it is a fan that does not use logic or reason when debating the sheer awesomeness of his idol. A fanboy would think that their obsession would win against anyone and anything in a fight, when clearly the would lose. You even proved my point. If someone came in a threw down a perfect argument. An argument that cannot be defeated, you said you would still try to argue your point. That is fanboyism. You having plenty more scans only means you intend to waste more of my time. 
#128 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Tradog said:
"

"

yea i talked about that in my previous post and @oldmagic yes but only with like a powerd something he doesnt use it anymore."
wha...? seriously....
#129 Posted by Tradog (1768 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"
  1. Once again, you do not know what PIS means.
  2. In your own scan with Daredevil, he managed to get in close. The rest of this "point" is sloppy and bullsh#t.
  3. I do not understand how you could have gotten confused. You wasted my time with these scans. I said where he can hear silence. Not where he fought them.
  4. Clearly I can read. I just chose not to waste my time on your post. You are a clear definition of a fanboy. The definition of a fanboy is an obsessive fan. I will go on to say that it is a fan that does not use logic or reason when debating the sheer awesomeness of his idol. A fanboy would think that their obsession would win against anyone and anything in a fight, when clearly the would lose. You even proved my point. If someone came in a threw down a perfect argument. An argument that cannot be defeated, you said you would still try to argue your point. That is fanboyism. You having plenty more scans only means you intend to waste more of my time. 
"
1.iv said about 3 times to exsplain it i bet i'll have an idea
2.how please exsplain that.
3wolverine stalking him he got the bat and hit him in the balls the rest of the scans were to prove speed and ability
4.um hate break it to ya but he isnt my most favorate just mabey my second or third but the other wernt comic characters that i liked and no argument is unbeatable you just have to be smart enough to fnd a hole in it whats the point in debating if ya give up because someone makes a good point. im no fanboy your the type of person that just flings words around like that i dont care if you ''think'' im a fanboy i know im not the other scans wernt a wast of time just a proven point . eric your a good debater but that post and the fanboy thing were just dumb man.
#130 Posted by Erik (32448 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/battle-forum-rules/23540/#14
  2. It is sloppy because I cannot sift through the sentence fragments. If it is unreadable, how can I possibly know what you are actually saying and counter it?
  3. And you still failed to provide a scan of what I requested. Therefore wasting my time.
  4. Your scans did not prove anything at all. Let me quote one of your last posts seeing as how you are now changing your story on how you feel about Punisher: "Now let me be clear, I love the Punisher. He is my favorite comic character ever." Hmmmm.... Seems to be some inconsistency in what you are saying. Also, arguing a defeated point shows fanboyism and lack of debating skill. 
#131 Posted by Tradog (1768 posts) - - Show Bio

1thanks now i see but still his other villians cant be pis
2.my bad man but just take your time read cafuly your smart enough
3.oh yea ok i have to go on mavel digital comics but the ninjas arnt wolverines leval
4.tat accualy was my mistake i meant to say one of them tho he did used to be a favorate i kinda switch still dont think thatsmakes me a fanboy

5.Ok lets start over its clear that this is starting to become a flame war or who is a fanboy so here is an idea  we compare starting with you on 5 atributes strength,speed,agility,endurance,intelligence or skill we compare them and decide that way we go on for a while later if you in the end prove every thing wrong and batman beats punisher in the best of the points like batman beats punisher 3 out of 5 them i will gladly say batman wins your a good debater so i wont have a problem saying it sound good?

#132 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

If the Punisher is armed he wins.Case Closed.

#133 Posted by Tradog (1768 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"If the Punisher is armed he wins.Case Closed."

yes i agree but without weapons batman wins
#134 Posted by Erik (32448 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Not all of them are, just some.
  2. I should not have to waste my time trying to decipher what you are saying. I feel like I should have a decoder ring or something.
  3. It better say that he can hear them or do not even bother.
  4. Liking him does not make you a fanboy, the way you debate with him does.
  5. If you want to start over, you can. I have already posted more than enough of an argument to show how he wins. You can go back and read it if you want but there is no way in hell I am starting this mess over with you.
#135 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
Tradog said:
"Vance Astro said:

yes i agree but without weapons batman wins"
Yup.
#136 Posted by Tradog (1768 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Tradog said:
"

"

yea i talked about that in my previous post and @oldmagic yes but only with like a powerd something he doesnt use it anymore."
wha...? seriously....
"
well remember the batman vs superman thing batman made many things to rival superman the reason i say he doesnt use it anymore is cuz he punches badguys like joker and other crooks i cant imagine him punching a robber with that kinda power.
#137 Posted by Tradog (1768 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"
  1. Not all of them are, just some.
  2. I should not have to waste my time trying to decipher what you are saying. I feel like I should have a decoder ring or something.
  3. It better say that he can hear them or do not even bother.
  4. Liking him does not make you a fanboy, the way you debate with him does.
  5. If you want to start over, you can. I have already posted more than enough of an argument to show how he wins. You can go back and read it if you want but there is no way in hell I am starting this mess over with you.
"

1.thats kinda weird why would his own villians not be able too well i hope the writers exsplain
2.it wasnt that hard i put everything at the top except for the thing with rhino but it was right under the pic and its not that bad their you go with the insults again after not to long ago you said my insults were ''juvinile''.
3.sure thing boss lol
4.well hate tell you this but their was nothing wrong let me exsplain what the average fanboy does uses no scans states over and over how much colloer one character is than another say you suck when you prove a point whins say f u and leaves nothing like me i just think he can win thats all not to mention a punisher fanboy would only read punisher comics and and everything on my page would be punisher so im no fanboy dude.
5.no you have accualy just stated things not really compare attributes im just saying cuz now everythings kinda messed up and are you ok need to calm down their big guy? just a little time i think it will take about what 3 post.
#138 Posted by Erik (32448 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. There is no explanation for some characters other than PIS. Whether you like it or not. Some characters are solely plot devices. Just like the Punisher was when he first appeared.
  2. You can chose to be insulted or you can chose to type legibly. 
  3. Moving on.
  4. Most of that stuff is what you started the debate with. On another note, you post scans that are not in continuity or that have no substance to the point trying to be addressed. Those are also qualities of a fanboy.
  5. If I needed to calm down, there would likely have been ban worthy things posted by me. As you can see, there is not. Like I said before, you can start over all you want. I will just tell you to go back and read my previous posts as counter arguments. 
#139 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman wins...

#140 Posted by claws (5061 posts) - - Show Bio

batman ftw

#141 Posted by Tradog (1768 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"
  1. There is no explanation for some characters other than PIS. Whether you like it or not. Some characters are solely plot devices. Just like the Punisher was when he first appeared.
  2. You can chose to be insulted or you can chose to type legibly. 
  3. Moving on.
  4. Most of that stuff is what you started the debate with. On another note, you post scans that are not in continuity or that have no substance to the point trying to be addressed. Those are also qualities of a fanboy.
  5. If I needed to calm down, there would likely have been ban worthy things posted by me. As you can see, there is not. Like I said before, you can start over all you want. I will just tell you to go back and read my previous posts as counter arguments. 
"
1.well i'll do some research their an exsplanation for everything well comic wise
2.dude you insulted me befor that your smart enough to understand it your not my boss im not sighning up for a job i just need to make it readable you can read it no reason for you to insult me then when i insult you im a kid or its wrong makes no sense i know their are more people like you but it just doesnt make it fun you do seem nice tho based on your video review but man your additude stinks.
3.why do you keep saying that?
4.what are you talking about just about everything addressed the point.im no fanboy dont use the word so carelessly
5.well when ya start cussing and whatnot it seems like your angry over a fun debate on a battle that can go eather way.but none of your recent post do much.
#142 Posted by Tradog (1768 posts) - - Show Bio
claws said:
"batman ftw"

in some areas yes
#143 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
Tradog said:
"claws said:
"batman ftw"

in some areas yes"
In what areas does he not?
#144 Posted by Tradog (1768 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"Tradog said:
"claws said:
"batman ftw"

in some areas yes"
"

well i think with prep and without weapons batman win with ease without prep and without weapons batman still wins without prep and with weapons punisher wins with prep and with weapons i think punisher wins but that can go eather way.
#145 Posted by Erik (32448 posts) - - Show Bio
Tradog said:
1.well i'll do some research their an exsplanation for everything well comic wise
2.dude you insulted me befor that your smart enough to understand it your not my boss im not sighning up for a job i just need to make it readable you can read it no reason for you to insult me then when i insult you im a kid or its wrong makes no sense i know their are more people like you but it just doesnt make it fun you do seem nice tho based on your video review but man your additude stinks.
3.why do you keep saying that?
4.what are you talking about just about everything addressed the point.im no fanboy dont use the word so carelessly
5.well when ya start cussing and whatnot it seems like your angry over a fun debate on a battle that can go eather way.but none of your recent post do much.
"
  1. Ok.
  2. That is the problem. You barely make it readable at all. You just throw words together and hope I can make it out. The rest I cannot even make out.
  3. I say that when I consider a matter closed.
  4. Actually, not one of those scans address the point you were trying to argue against. I ask for a time Punisher killed Daredevil, I got a "what if" comic reference. I ask for you to post that he can hear silence, I get him fighting Daredevil and Wolverine in brawls. See what I am saying? Not a single one addressed the point.
  5. I never cussed at all. I use substitutes. It is not a fun debate when you bring limp arguments to the table and act as though they matter.
#146 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Tradog said:
"Vance Astro said:

yes i agree but without weapons batman wins"
Yup.
"

#147 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

What the hell makes Punisher so special with weapons? Batman has fought countless enemies that renders Punisher's weapons next to outdated.

#148 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
Tradog said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Tradog said:
"claws said:
"batman ftw"

in some areas yes"
"

well i think with prep and without weapons batman win with ease without prep and without weapons batman still wins without prep and with weapons punisher wins with prep and with weapons i think punisher wins but that can go eather way."
It's not called the bat factor without a reason. With any prep Batman owns Punisher. weapons or not.

No prep, Batman has fought enough men with weapons to know how to handle them. He'll disarm him, get in close, and then go h2h, and he'll still win.
#149 Posted by Secret Turchin Man (1852 posts) - - Show Bio
Tradog said:
"

"

Um no. In the  JLA/Avengers crossover. That powered suit isn't even Bruce Wayne, it is the loser Jean-Marie or whatever his name was. Bruce Wayne did it as normal Batman, not Power Armored stupid Batman.
#150 Posted by Tradog (1768 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"Tradog said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Tradog said:
"claws said:
"batman ftw"

in some areas yes"
"

well i think with prep and without weapons batman win with ease without prep and without weapons batman still wins without prep and with weapons punisher wins with prep and with weapons i think punisher wins but that can go eather way."
It's not called the bat factor without a reason. With any prep Batman owns Punisher. weapons or not.

No prep, Batman has fought enough men with weapons to know how to handle them. He'll disarm him, get in close, and then go h2h, and he'll still win.
"
i address that read my other post.