Equipment:

1. Suit
  2. Bow
  3. Assortment or normal and trick arrows
  4. Swords
  5. Flechettes
  6. Knifes

Rules

• Punisher gets all movie feats (Dolph Lundgren "The Punisher" 1989. Thomas Jane "The Punisher" 2004. Ray Stevenson "Punisher: War Zone" 2008). And the Dirty Laundry short.
  • Oliver get CW Arrowverse feats.
  • No morals.

Set-up and Location:

No Caption Provided
  • Unpopulated.
  • They start 100 feet away from each other.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Arrow maximum stomps.

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How do I keep getting tagged in these battles man....

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Arrow pretty easy

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Jeez, how many times are we gonna do this one?

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My vote goes to Arrow in a good fight.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By AllStarSuperman

Arrow maximum stomps.

Nah man. He'd definitely beat any of the Punishers solo, but he certainly isn't stomping a composite. Lundgrens physicals and stealth + Jane's durability + Steveson's marksmenship = a seriously badass opponent. I think Punisher wins tbh.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've argued Stevenson alone beating Oliver. A composite Frank stomps.

Avatar image for redviperofdorne
RedViperofDorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As AllStarSuperman said, The mixture of all 3 stars make this Punisher a far tougher opponent to put down and that's why he'd win it. Heck, Even against one of those movie Punisher's, Arrow would lose.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arrow.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Punisher wins

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 rogueshadow  Moderator
Good look, Ollie... you'll need it
Good look, Ollie... you'll need it

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arrow.

And another one bites the dust.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Punisher

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

Arrow maximum stomps.

Nah man. He'd definitely beat any of the Punishers solo, but he certainly isn't stomping a composite. Lundgrens physicals and stealth + Jane's durability + Steveson's marksmenship = a seriously badass opponent. I think Punisher wins tbh.

Are those the specialties of each version? I think Arrow surpasses them all in each.

Lundgrens physicals and stealth

• Ollie is strong enough to snap steel handcuffs and break through hospital restraints whilestruggling to remain conscious after a Vertigo overdose
  • Ollie regularly snapped necks with ease in season 1, with Barry Allen specifically telling him that it takes over 1,000 pounds of force to do that
  • Ollie can decapitate a stone statue with a bow swing, one-arm a fully grown man through a wooden door, and beat Deathstroke to the point of exhaustion through his bulletproof armor as if it wasn't even there
  • Ollie is fast enough to nearly run down a speeding MOTORCYCLE on foot
  • Ollie is a near-casual bullet timer and a BEYOND casual arrow timer
  • Ollie tanks hits from superhumans on a regular basis
  • Ollie is regularly shown vanishing from wide open areas in seconds and at one point even seemingly teleporting from one side of a room to another with no visible cover
  • Ollie can not only ghost groups of canon fodder when they are staring right at him, but even vanish on highly trained and/or superpowered individuals like John Diggle, Mr. Blank, Nyssa al Ghul, Deadshot, Solomon Grundy, and the Flash
  • Ollie is quiet enough to drop 15-20 feet to the ground and land right behind a security guard on patrol without making a sound
  • Ollie regularly infiltrates highly guarded areas like ARGUS HQ, Deathstroke's hideout, Nanda Parbet, and recently the secret Chinese military facility housing the bio-weapons Alpha and Omega

Jane's durability

• Before receiving any training at all while he was still just a pampered brat, between his yacht capsizing and meeting Slade Wilson, Ollie went for weeks with little to no food or rest while constantly being beaten and even tortured by everyone he met, but through it all he never gave up.
  • After becoming the Arrow it seems like regular people are unable to injure Ollie. A man broke a pool cue over his shoulder in ep 1x20 and Ollie just stood there.
  • Ollie tanks hits from superhumans on a regular basis, Solomon Grundy has actually never knocked him out. In their first encounter Ollie was BFRed out of a moving truck, and in their second he fell into a stack of syringes and overdosed on chemicals. However Solomon Grundy's hits never even did so much as break a bone, despite the fact that Grundy kills normal people with only one hit. Even when Grundy punched Ollie across a room and his body crashed into a stone column crumbling it, Ollie was okay.
  • Ollie also tanked like 100 rapid kidney shots from Flash in under two seconds.
  • Recently Ollie met his limits against Ra's al Ghul. He was beaten and then stabbed through the chest by Ra's al Ghul and then kicked off a mountain. This NEARLY killed him... but didn't.

Steveson's marksmenship

• His very first feat in any category, within the first minute of the first episode, was climbing a mountain and shooting a flaming arrow into a pile of sticks nearly half a mile away.
  • As part of regular training, Ollie often drops half a dozen tennis balls on the opposite end of the warehouse, and pins them all to the wall before they stop bouncing
  • Ollie can fire up to three arrows at the same time with enough precision for each to go through a limo windshield, into the backseat, and pin the passenger by his sleeves without touching his flesh.
  • Nearly every opponent Ollie has ever faced was a casual arrow timer, some of then are even bullet timers, but he outmaneuvers and tags them anyway.
  • Ollie can shoot down missiles and even other arrows in midair
  • He beat Deadshot

Clearly, Ollie can match all the versions of Punisher at everything they do best, while still maintaining several advantages of his own that they can't counter.

Ollie's martial arts

Ollie's tactical awareness

Ollie's trick arrows

Arrow is legit comic book level, in all three Punisher movies the character never got too over the top in terms of abilities.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm as much as I hate to admit it. Ollie will lose to composite frank

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Super_Mod

Dolph Lundgren Punisher solos lol

Stryzzar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arrow. Punisher is just a military guy gone rogue, while Oliver is a expert martial artist and superior archer.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@nickzambuto said:

Clearly, Ollie can match all the versions of Punisher at everything they do best, while still maintaining several advantages of his own that they can't counter.

• Ollie's martial arts
  • Ollie's tactical awareness
  • Ollie's trick arrows

Arrow is legit comic book level, in all three Punisher movies the character never got too over the top in terms of abilities.

I don't think he can match some of Punisher's feats at all.

Strength: Punisher punched a guys face inside out.

Durability: Getting shot 5 times point blank, then right away being thrown 20 feet by a massive gasoline explosion, then drifting back to shore and not being helped for hours. Or how about just shrugging off multiple stab wounds whenever. Jane's punisher took point blank shotguns to the chest and kept fighting, when the same thing happened to Punisher Max he got dropped for several minutes.

Skill: Oliver has that awesome feat of soloing the house with 28 armed guys. He does it with prep, stealth, and takes down one or 2 at a time. Frank capable of just strolling in and taking down 50 guys pretty effortlessly.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
  • His martial arts are negated for several reasons. 1, highly doubt this would come down to H2H. 2, Punisher's physicals. Oliver has trouble fighting anybody stronger then himself.
  • Have you seen any of the Punisher movies at all? Lundgren's, he guns down 20 ninjas attacking him, wasting no time with H2H. Jane's, he tactically offs people, cuts cash flow, and frames John Travolta's best friend into making it look like he slept with Travolta's wife, all so Travolta will kill his own friend and wife. It's brutal. Or how about in War Zone when he uses claymores, grenades, and rockets all the damn time.
  • Being honest, not lowballing, Ollie is pretty stupid. Lots of his fights could he easy if he actually used his tech. You have to admit he doesn't use it very effectively.

I disagree, if he was actually comic level he would be dodging bullets point blank, jumping 20+ feet, having ridiculous agility, etc. Basically he would look more like Ben Affleck's Daredevil.

I know what you're gonna say, you're gonna say Ollie's so accurate and what not. Well, here's what the OP says "They start 100 feet away from each other". That is not that far away at all, and it means they are facing each other (So stealth is out of the question). All Punisher has to do is point and shoot, Ollie has to reach for an arrow. I know Ollie's more accurate, but it really doesn't matter too much when Punisher has four hundred thousand times the rate of fire. Arrow carries 30 or so arrows with him, Punisher has got to have over 300 bullets, and grenades, and rockets, etc. You do the math.

I already know your next point. "But he beat Deadshot" Well, Arrow Deadshot is fodder then to composite Punisher. DS has nowhere the feats in any category, not to mention he clearly has inferior gear. Just to put it in perspective, Floyd recently died because he apparently can't run and shoot, yet Punisher does so effortlessly.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a good battle.

Two thumbs up!!!

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: Debate me you coward.

Lol, I was working on my post while streaming some shows, my computer isn't too fast. This could be a good CAV, just saying...

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Punisher.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#25  Edited By MasterKungFu

could go either way

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#26  Edited By Pokeysteve

I don't think all three Punishers together could beat Ollie. They're fodder compared to what he goes up against. They have no arrow dodging feats while he's avoided gunfire several times. Their strength feats don't matter when they don't have the skill feats to land them. Their durability feats don't include arrows placed in vital organs. Look at all that cover. That benefits Ollie way more than it does them.

I had no idea the Vine thought so highly of the Punisher.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Another thing. I don't even think skill is to far off considering Dirty Laundry.....

Loading Video...

Look at how effortlessly he breaks bones, he definitely has the strength advantage.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think all three Punishers together could beat Ollie.

This isn't 3 vs 1. This is all 3 punishers combined into 1 uber Punisher.

AbramDaAwesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arrow wins

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve said:

I don't think all three Punishers together could beat Ollie.

This isn't 3 vs 1. This is all 3 punishers combined into 1 uber Punisher.

I know that but I'm saying even all three of them can't beat Ollie (maybe if they could communicate) let alone one single guy with their combined feats. There's no one in the Punisher's universe like Ollie.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And Ollie has never faced anybody on par with composite Punisher. If this is a simple "Ollie beat NINJAS" thing, Punisher 89, easily took down hordes of NINJAS. I already proved gun > arrows. They are faster, they are more lethal, they have an infinity faster firing rate. Punisher is clearly stronger, he punched through a guys face and effortlessly snaps arms and legs. I know I know, Ollie fights Mirakuru uses, he actually gets beat up pretty bad whenever he does.

Punisher lands one bullet on Ollie, he's down. Ollie lands one arrow on Punisher, Frank doesn't even feel it.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By DarthAznable

Ollie wank so strong on here

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ollie wank so strong on here

I mean, he's certainly a capable fighter. It's just that his lack of armor means he can easily be taken down at range.

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ollie, he, as previously stated by another Viner is comic book level, Punisher depictions in films are more realistic, hence less impressive.

Arrow a solid 8/10.

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

Punisher

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucano said:

Punisher depictions in films are more realistic,

Thomas Jane. That's what you're thinking of. Go watch Lundgren's and Stevenson's. Seriously. Watch those videos I posted at least.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arrow isn't comic level. Any street leveler worth his salt would wreck him.

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I've argued Stevenson alone beating Oliver. A composite Frank stomps.

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Composite Punisher is absolute overkill.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ollie

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: Each one is incredibly capable. Saying Ollie takes down a composite Frank is just silly.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Pokeysteve

@allstarsuperman said:

And Ollie has never faced anybody on par with composite Punisher. If this is a simple "Ollie beat NINJAS" thing, Punisher 89, easily took down hordes of NINJAS. I already proved gun > arrows. They are faster, they are more lethal, they have an infinity faster firing rate. Punisher is clearly stronger, he punched through a guys face and effortlessly snaps arms and legs. I know I know, Ollie fights Mirakuru uses, he actually gets beat up pretty bad whenever he does.

Punisher lands one bullet on Ollie, he's down. Ollie lands one arrow on Punisher, Frank doesn't even feel it.

Ollie's never faced someone with military training? He's currently going up against military guys in flashbacks. Before his training. I disagree that guns are more lethal than arrows. I'd rather be shot with a bullet than a broadhead. Lethality is moot here since Ollie has accuracy feats from that distance. None of the Punishers do. Ollie also has several feats dodging gunfire. Frank has none avoiding arrows. All of Frank's strength feats came from hitting people. He's not tagging Ollie if it comes down to hand to hand. Looney Bin Jim didn't have any problem avoiding his strength and he was an untrained thug. Ollie is one of the most skilled in his universe and he's way faster than Castle.

I don't really use his ninja fighting feats as evidence. I mean, who hasn't fought ninjas right? The ones who have names are a different story.

Ignoring the battle for a sec, which of the Punisher movies was your fav?

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's currently going up against military guys in flashbacks.

And that's some how comparable to being an ex-marine, ex-cop, and ex-FBI agent all combined? I think not.

Before his training.

Not really he was trained quite well on the Island.

I disagree that guns are more lethal than arrows. I'd rather be shot with a bullet than a broadhead.

What? 2 words. Stopping Power.

Lethality is moot here since Ollie has accuracy feats from that distance. None of the Punishers do.

Yeah, like a bullet won travel a hundred feet *rolls eyes*. And arrow is ten times slower then a bullet.

Ollie also has several feats dodging gunfire.

None from Punisher level marksmen.

Frank has none avoiding arrows.

Doesn't matter. Lundgren has dodge machine guns point blank bullet time style.

All of Frank's strength feats came from hitting people. He's not tagging Ollie if it comes down to hand to hand. Looney Bin Jim didn't have any problem avoiding his strength and he was an untrained thug. Ollie is one of the most skilled in his universe and he's way faster than Castle.

Way to lowball. Cupid a regular cop, and Huntress a criminal's daughter had no trouble tagging Ollie. You're kidding yourself if you think the Marine/cop/FBI agent is that slow. Lundgren Punisher beat the hell out of that Ninja chick. He can overpower Ollie and snap his neck just the same.

I don't really use his ninja fighting feats as evidence. I mean, who hasn't fought ninjas right? The ones who have names are a different story.

And how is this any different then saying "military guys" in the top of your post?

Ignoring the battle for a sec, which of the Punisher movies was your fav?

War Zone's action was simply amazing, but the terribly over the top villain ruined it for me. Thomas Jane's had the amazing origin, but the action was subpar. Lundgren is my favorite, it just had it. Gangsters vs Ninjas = awesome. And I just love the style of the old action movie.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: Stevenson also has a feat of jumping in front of bullets after they were fired.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: Kinda poor quality. I had seen another video, but I can't find it now.

Loading Video...