Punisher vs Albert Wesker

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By renamed040924

Frank has 2 hours to strategize and choose his weapons. He is fully knowledgable on Wesker.

Wesker doesn't know anything about his opponent and is caught by surprise.

Punisher starts behind the black car to the right. Wesker behind the taxi on the other end of the barricade.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By jashro44

Wesker wins assuming Frank is limited to guns. He might be able to shoot wesker but wesker does have a healing factor.

kingsloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By kingsloth

Frank wins only due to the prep

Avatar image for deactivated-5f81f7f31bf06
deactivated-5f81f7f31bf06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How odd, I was actually considering making this thread a while ago. Guess great minds think alike.

On topic, I'm leaning more towards Wesker; unless Frank chose a rocket launcher and gets 3 good shots (which is doubtful considering Wesker's speed), I don't really see him putting Wesker down. Not to mention that Wesker deals with gun-toters quite often (albeit they're not as skilled as Castle, but still) and has quite the experience dealing with them.

Of course, my knowledge of Punisher is pretty standard, so I could be wrong.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

Frank might be able to get one good shot at Wesker before he notices but thats about it. Even with prep he still cant contend with his speed in a straight up fight. Frank is probably a better shot than Chris or Leon but I wouldnt say by too much and neither one of them can handle him by themselves so I dont see how Frank is gonna take him down. A good fight but in the end Wesker should come out on top.