#1 Posted by FiguredOut95 (379 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight takes place in a destroyed New York, Punisher is after Nick Fury and his last 300 men stand in his way.

(No Black Widow.)

S.H.I.E.L.D. agents have assault rifles and hand guns, Punisher has his Battle Van but no Microchip to back him up.

FIGHT!!!!

#2 Edited by ComicStooge (9596 posts) - - Show Bio

300 highly trained SHIELD agents is a bit much, isn't it?

#3 Posted by HolySerpent (12337 posts) - - Show Bio

Shield stomps

#4 Posted by leeray (236 posts) - - Show Bio

shields... spite...lol

#5 Posted by ComicStooge (9596 posts) - - Show Bio

Though, weren't there lone snipers in various World Wars that forced hundreds of soldiers out of cities?

#6 Posted by FiguredOut95 (379 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicStooge: I thought 300 was fitting like the Spartans

#7 Posted by Blacklightning13 (916 posts) - - Show Bio

Agents... Spite.

#8 Posted by WillPayton (8406 posts) - - Show Bio

@FiguredOut95 said:

Fight takes place in a destroyed New York, Punisher is after Nick Fury and his last 300 men stand in his way.

(No Black Widow.)

S.H.I.E.L.D. agents have assault rifles and hand guns, Punisher has his Battle Van but no Microchip to back him up.

FIGHT!!!!

Wow, seriously?? And people thought my battle of Ozymandias vs 300 Spartans was spite... this is utterly ridiculous.

Oh yeah, also...

#9 Posted by ripcurl (452 posts) - - Show Bio

Frank Castle's a badass, but he can't win this.

#10 Posted by Harryman (314 posts) - - Show Bio

Frank massacred dozens of Mafia killers/thugs, Yakuza, Triad, Irish thugs, professional hitman, superhuman freaks, etc agents lose horribly..numbers don't mean anything its like Silver Surfer VS Shocker..

#11 Posted by Pokeysteve (7007 posts) - - Show Bio

After first I was like WTF Frank dies really fast after taking out a couple dozen guys. Then I reread the OP and Frank has New York to play with. NY is pretty big. 300 guys in an empty city are nothing.

Castle should win this. There is no training to fight a man like him.

#12 Posted by roboadmiral (513 posts) - - Show Bio

All of New York City? Unless they've got satellite surveillance (and it doesn't say they do) they'll never be able to catch him. There's no time limit either, so give Frank a few weeks and he'll pick them off, especially with a Battlevan's worth of military gear.

#13 Posted by TheSwordsman (1954 posts) - - Show Bio

@roboadmiral said:

All of New York City? Unless they've got satellite surveillance (and it doesn't say they do) they'll never be able to catch him. There's no time limit either, so give Frank a few weeks and he'll pick them off, especially with a Battlevan's worth of military gear.

All they have to do is contact Shield and his location will be known in minutes.

#14 Posted by roboadmiral (513 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSwordsman said:

@roboadmiral said:

All they have to do is contact Shield and his location will be known in minutes.

OP doesn't say anything about that capability. As far as I can tell they don't have it in this scenario. If they can do that they might as well be able to call in an airstrike and just level everything while they're at it.

#15 Posted by SlimJ87D (8906 posts) - - Show Bio

SHIELD agents are commanded by Nick Fury also. SHIELD wins.

#16 Posted by Dextersinister (5069 posts) - - Show Bio

Frank easily, he will inevitably kill all the shield agents as they are treated little better than any other faceless goon in the Marvel universe. I'm assuming they don't all know where he is at the start.

#17 Posted by TheSwordsman (1954 posts) - - Show Bio

@roboadmiral said:

@TheSwordsman said:

@roboadmiral said:

OP doesn't say anything about that capability. As far as I can tell they don't have it in this scenario. If they can do that they might as well be able to call in an airstrike and just level everything while they're at it.

It is called strategy which is well within the OP. It does, however, state that their only weapons are rifles and pistols and not missiles or bombs so an airstrike violates the OP.

#18 Edited by Bane_of_sith (2700 posts) - - Show Bio

"Get me the M60!" Frank bides his time and slowly whittles away at this team of agents...all they have is numbers,,there not close to franks level...this guy will disappear in manhattan and when they play hide n seek with castle they will lose..the op doesn't say they get shield hellicarrier assistance to track him down if so than its unfair,,might as well put a beacon on his back n a target on his chest