#1 Posted by duderkyle (117 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher takes on organized crime/villains in Metropolis.

Castle has his avengers Gear he utilized briefly.

How will he do?

The gangs and villains have no knowledge of Castle.

#2 Posted by deaditegonzo (3686 posts) - - Show Bio

Like, all the villains, or just the street level villains?

#3 Posted by Pokeysteve (8235 posts) - - Show Bio

If it's just the organized crime villains me thinks he can do it. Intergang will take him a while though.

#4 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@duderkyle said:

Punisher takes on organized crime/villains in Metropolis.

Castle has his avengers Gear he utilized briefly.

How will he do?

The gangs and villains have no knowledge of Castle.

organized crime/villains WHO?

#5 Posted by deaditegonzo (3686 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pokeysteve said:

If it's just the organized crime villains me thinks he can do it. Intergang will take him a while though.

I think Intergang could even potentially too much. I wouldnt debate too hard saying he'd lose to them.

But, if Lex and Metallo and the like are in this, then Frank is dead.

#6 Posted by Pokeysteve (8235 posts) - - Show Bio

@deaditegonzo said:

@Pokeysteve said:

If it's just the organized crime villains me thinks he can do it. Intergang will take him a while though.

I think Intergang could even potentially too much. I wouldnt debate too hard saying he'd lose to them.

But, if Lex and Metallo and the like are in this, then Frank is dead.

I agree. Intergang is iffy. He could possibly take out Metallo from a mile away. Just needs to get his Krypto heart. Same with Lex but Lex most likely has a life of thick bulletproof glass. Especially once the gang slaughters begin.

#7 Posted by anihush (132 posts) - - Show Bio

How would he be metallo

#8 Posted by JediXMan (30206 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see him beating Intergang. Maybe he'll do somewhat well, but he's not taking them down. Too much supernatural stuff going on.

Moderator