Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Army2442

No prep,

Punisher has an M16 with 10 clips and 10 40mm grenades, an AT 4 RPG with 10 rounds, 2 stun grenades and 5 smoke grenades

After very round they will ahve 2 weeks of rest and access to all current medical technology, and will all expended equipment will be replaced

This is street fighter 4 version of Ryu (no dark hadou)

Morals off

KO elminiaton

Morals off

Round 1: Captain amrica (bucky) & Hawkeye, Bucky has his shield and Hawkeye has his regular bow & 20 arrows

Round 2: Deadpool & Sagat (street fighter), Deadpool has a regular broadsword and colt .45 with 50 rounds

Round 3: Ermac (Mortal Kombat)

Round 4: Cross Bones ( a shotgun with 30 shells)

Round 5: Tombstone

Round 6: Captain America (Steve), Black Panther, and Classic Scorpion (marvel)

Round 7: Luke Cage

Do they clear it?

EDIT: The warehouse has plenty of waist high cover

CrazyBuffalo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By CrazyBuffalo

Honestly, I don't think they even get past the first round. At 75 feet, Hawkeye will drop Ryu before he can close the distance, while taking cover, which leaves Punisher to face Bucky and Hawkeye. I don't like Frank's chances with that.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. In open space Ryu is a sitting duck, I can see H taking him out while Bucky shields them. If they have cover, Frank keeps H busy while Ryu fights capt. I don't see Ryu breaking Capt's shield, but can't see Capt taking him out. So it comes down to Frank and Hawkeye. I'm on the fence for that one.
  2. I don't see them getting by round 2 if they get by round 1. I think Deadpool could take either with his reflexes.
  3. Ermac teleports behind them does his fatality on them at the start.
Montaq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Montaq

With morals off Hawkeye just puts an arrow in one of Punisher's grenades and blows them both up immediately.

@Army2442: Deadpool uses a katana, not a broadsword.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#5  Edited By Pokeysteve

@Montaq: Grenades don't work like that haha

Punisher has the gear to get them to round 3 but drgnx is probably right about Ermac. I think they stop at 3.

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Army2442

@Pokeysteve: I think that they can defeat ermac, I mean lui kang did it I cant see why Ryu and Punisher as a team couldnt.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Army2442 said:

@Pokeysteve: I think that they can defeat ermac, I mean lui kang did it I cant see why Ryu and Punisher as a team couldnt.

The thing about Ermac and MK is: If someone really tries to pick you up with telekinesis, how are you really going to physically block that? Lets pretend you can block it with your chi somehow: In the match, Ermac's moves include picking you up and slamming you in the ground and letting you go. If he catches you once, why not just keep slamming you till you break or rip you apart?

If you can block it with your chi then Ryu can have a chance, but Ermac should use Frank as a shield and swatter at the same time.

It depends on if Deadpool can or can't take Frank

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By lady_liberty

@drgnx: Yeah. Games have to be balanced, so they are fun. But Ermac should be very powerful, and almost impossible for a pure martial artist to defeat.

Beerhappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Beerhappy

@CrazyBuffalo said:

Honestly, I don't think they even get past the first round. At 75 feet, Hawkeye will drop Ryu before he can close the distance, while taking cover, which leaves Punisher to face Bucky and Hawkeye. I don't like Frank's chances with that.

Ryu can dodge bullets. And he has Frank with him. Frank is a master tactician. Frank could solo this alone, Ryu is just gravy.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Pokeysteve

@Army2442 said:

Kang can shoot fireballs and has lighting fast kicks. Teleporters with telekinesis aren't Ryu and Punisher's thing.

@drgnx said:

Deadpool can't take bullets to the face and this is a KO elimination. Definitely ups their chances of taking out Deadpool. They still have to hit him first though.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

Ryu solos. Deadpool and Sagat give him a small tussle, as do CA and Panther. But he clears. Dude bathes in lava, practices in the crushing depths of the ocean. His mastery over chi makes him superhuman IMO.

DeathsHead2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DeathsHead2

This "odd couple" defeats the competition. Either could "potentially" solo. Together, they are winning this, 9/10.

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Army2442

@Pokeysteve said:

@Army2442 said:

Kang can shoot fireballs and has lighting fast kicks. Teleporters with telekinesis aren't Ryu and Punisher's thing.

@drgnx said:

Deadpool can't take bullets to the face and this is a KO elimination. Definitely ups their chances of taking out Deadpool. They still have to hit him first though.

Ryu can shoot fireballs to and more powerfull ones I might add.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Army2442 said:

@Pokeysteve said:

@Army2442 said:

@drgnx said:

I'm thinking he can't shoot if Ermac his holding in mid air in a "gingerbread man" stance. =)

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Ryu solos. Deadpool and Sagat give him a small tussle, as do CA and Panther. But he clears. Dude bathes in lava, practices in the crushing depths of the ocean. His mastery over chi makes him superhuman IMO.

Akuma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lady_Liberty said:

@drgnx: Yeah. Games have to be balanced, so they are fun. But Ermac should be very powerful, and almost impossible for a pure martial artist to defeat.

Yes, I was thinking he is like a cross between Jean-grey (non phoenix) and Psylocke with a bit of tweaks.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By lady_liberty

@drgnx: Psylocke and Ermac have a lot in common, ability-wise. Good point.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Pokeysteve

@Army2442 said:

@Pokeysteve said:

@Army2442 said:

@drgnx said:

These battles tend to be taken more realistically than game storylines. By the time they realize he's a teleporter it's too late. I could be convinced otherwise though.

Beerhappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Beerhappy

@Pokeysteve said:

@Army2442 said:

@Pokeysteve said:

@Army2442 said:

@drgnx said:

These battles tend to be taken more realistically than game storylines. By the time they realize he's a teleporter it's too late. I could be convinced otherwise though.

Ryu has fought teleporters, (Dhalsim) - they dont really surprise him or complicate his game. The Punisher always anticipates, although a teleporter might get near him, its a toss up if he has something waiting for said teleporter. Frank is a MF'er.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Pokeysteve

@Beerhappy said:

@Pokeysteve said:

Ryu has fought teleporters, (Dhalsim) - they dont really surprise him or complicate his game. The Punisher always anticipates, although a teleporter might get near him, its a toss up if he has something waiting for said teleporter. Frank is a MF'er.

Maybe if Punisher and Ryu don't stay right next to each other they won't both be taken by surprise. They have no idea who they're fighting and morals are off.

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Army2442

@Pokeysteve: I'm thinking that since ryus fought agianst telporters before he would b braced for such an attack especcialy since ermacs teleport is rather slow, the punisher however would be screwed.

spystreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 9

#22  Edited By spystreak

@Montaq said:

With morals off Hawkeye just puts an arrow in one of Punisher's grenades and blows them both up immediately.

grenades do not explode like that

@Army2442:

an AT4 is a single shot launcher it cannot be reloaded

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#23  Edited By Manchine

They make it to round 6.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Pokeysteve

@Army2442 said:

@Pokeysteve: I'm thinking that since ryus fought agianst telporters before he would b braced for such an attack especcialy since ermacs teleport is rather slow, the punisher however would be screwed.

That makes sense. Punisher is military too so he probably naturally watches his back and may be prepared for a teleporter with out realizing it. Since you're the OP, do they both have to survive each round to advance?

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Army2442

@Pokeysteve: Yes, if one survives the other is revived during the rest time.@spystreak said:

@Montaq said:

grenades do not explode like that

@Army2442:

an AT4 is a single shot launcher it cannot be reloaded

Oh yeah I forgot, he has an RPG-29 Vampir instead

Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RPG-29