Posted by nfareed71024 (156 posts) 4 months, 16 days ago

Poll: Punisher and Boba Fett vs. Rocket Raccoon and Deadpool (9 votes)

Punisher and Boba Fett 22%
Rocket Raccoon and Deadpool 78%

AND

VERSUS

AND

The premise is they are on earth in teams of two looking for Jon Connor's mom for the bounty. They cross paths in an Indiana cornfield and they fight with Jon Connor's mom tied up on the floor over there and need to get her offworld. The winner has to kill the other side AND be able to transport her offworld. LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!!!!

#1 Posted by nfareed71024 (156 posts) - - Show Bio

I vote with deadpool and rocket because of deadpools healing factor

#2 Edited by BeaconofStrength (5073 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say team 1 takes this.

#3 Posted by nfareed71024 (156 posts) - - Show Bio

how?

#4 Posted by dagmar_merrill (7941 posts) - - Show Bio

Rocket solos.

#5 Posted by nfareed71024 (156 posts) - - Show Bio

that's crazy, punisher and boba fett are crazy good, it would be close either way plus the Slave I might have priority over ship

#6 Edited by Faymousinus (1259 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say team 1. They can't kill Deadpool though but they can decapitate him(Boba carries a lightsaber)

#7 Edited by Faymousinus (1259 posts) - - Show Bio

I would ask @fetts though, cause hes the real Boba pro.

#8 Posted by nfareed71024 (156 posts) - - Show Bio

@faymousinus: decapitation works, they just need to get jon connor's mom offworld and defeat the other crew ig but what about rocket?

#9 Posted by Faymousinus (1259 posts) - - Show Bio

@nfareed71024: Dont know too much about Racoon, but I think they could take him.

Getting Jon Connor's mom offworld is no problem. They can just use Boba's Slave 1.

#10 Edited by nfareed71024 (156 posts) - - Show Bio

@faymousinus: what if they taake down boba first? what would the punisher do to get them off, i cant even imagine him flying a ship?

#11 Posted by Iragexcudder (4531 posts) - - Show Bio

Team dos

#12 Posted by i_like_swords (13909 posts) - - Show Bio

Rocket would beat Fett due to larder destructive output.

And Deadpool would beat Frank mainly due to his stats, healing factor and fighting skill advantage.

Although Boba vs Rocket would be a great battle. It's just not one he'd be winning.

Team Rocket 7/10.

#13 Edited by nfareed71024 (156 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: what if boba was fighting deadpool and rocket was fighting frank?

#14 Posted by i_like_swords (13909 posts) - - Show Bio

@nfareed71024: Deadpool and Frank would be promptly blown to pieces around the same time, then Boba and Rocket would go on to fight. And Rocket would then win. In an awesome fight.

#15 Edited by Perethorn (3320 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#16 Posted by nfareed71024 (156 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: deadpool will beat boba in my eyes beacuse deadpool returns from everything

#17 Edited by i_like_swords (13909 posts) - - Show Bio

@nfareed71024: Yeah, he isn't killable, but being blown limb from limb or disintegrated or burned down to a pile of ash or knocked unconscious are all valid ways for Deadpool to lose.

#18 Posted by Fetts (4449 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't Rocket Raccoon carry a bomb that can destroy an entire city as standard equipment (among other insanely high end equipment). I'm pretty sure Rocket Raccoon has equipment above street-leveler and thus solos.

#19 Posted by i_like_swords (13909 posts) - - Show Bio

@fetts said:

Doesn't Rocket Raccoon carry a bomb that can destroy an entire city as standard equipment (among other insanely high end equipment). I'm pretty sure Rocket Raccoon has equipment above street-leveler and thus solos.

He has a standard gear cannon that can batter clean through and open wide the hull of a badoon battleship. As well as that he has the aforementioned grenade as well as some smaller ones if my memory serves correctly. Him and Boba are quite evenly matched it's just that Rocket's gear is far too powerful.

#20 Posted by Wolfrazer (6400 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: It kinda has to be since he is a Guardian of the Galaxy and fights all kinds of ***. :P

#21 Edited by i_like_swords (13909 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Edited by GraniteSoldier (7479 posts) - - Show Bio

Rocket solos.

This. His tech is way above anything in Star Wars. He makes no-look laser shots regularly, while using his jetpack. His weaponry is designed around hurting guys well above street.

@fetts said:

The Number Six Special, it basically blew up an entire starship by itself. He doesn't use it often because of how destructive it is, but my how the little guy loves that bomb.