#1 Posted by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight starts 100 yards away

Both have typical gear

No morals but not blood lusted

Fight takes place in the roman Colosseum and are like gladiators to stay alive.

Fight to k.o. or death, no BFR

No prep

Round 1: Puma has healing factor

Round 2: Puma doesn't have healing factor

Who wins?

#2 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Shatterstar. He's strong enough to hurt Puma,He's fast enough to get hits off,he carries swords and with his strength he could really do some damage, and on top of it all he's a better fighter by miles.

#3 Posted by kameo (1170 posts) - - Show Bio

Shatterstar.

#4 Posted by dondave (38442 posts) - - Show Bio

Shatterstar

#5 Posted by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

Not voting ... but all it would only take is a glance blow here or there from puma to slow down shatterstar, while shatterstar can injure puma in round 1 and he'll recover pretty fast. I would like to think at least round one is a close battle. And puma is definitely formidable enough to land some blows.

#6 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

I'm going with Shatterstar. He's strong enough to hurt Puma,He's fast enough to get hits off,he carries swords and with his strength he could really do some damage, and on top of it all he's a better fighter by miles.

This

#7 Posted by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like puma is being highly under rated here. He IMO should at least win a % here

#8 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
@sandiego008 said:

Not voting ... but all it would only take is a glance blow here or there from puma to slow down shatterstar, while shatterstar can injure puma in round 1 and he'll recover pretty fast. I would like to think at least round one is a close battle. And puma is definitely formidable enough to land some blows.

Puma's healing factor isn't that good. Shatterstar's strength is superhuman. His swords will do major damage. More times than not, Shatterstar would win, he has the upper hand in every area that matters.
#9 Posted by New_World_Order (13280 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump