Can Psylocke use her powers?

#4 Posted by Baby Vegeta (168 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"Can Psylocke use her powers?"

yes she can
#5 Posted by King Saturn (224426 posts) - - Show Bio
If Psylocke has her powers here she will be able to win this fight against X-23
#6 Posted by Jaadu (537 posts) - - Show Bio

PSYLOCKE WOULD DEFINITELY WIN THAT BATTLE!

#7 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Psylocke, easily.

#8 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio

Dang! That's sucky. There is no way X can take this if Psylocke has her powers. Shutdown.

#9 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Define powers.

Crimson Dawn Psylocke wouldn't beat X-23 and from the picture, that's who this looks like.

TK Psylocke would win though.

#10 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see any version of Psylocke beating X-23.

#11 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

You don't think Psylocke's TK would absolutely crush X-23's body? Her bones aren't adamantium like Wolverine's. She could also suffocate her, etc.

#12 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it would be in X's favor if it was just fighting ability, but if Psylocke can use her TK I don't see X even reaching her. Well... maybe if X can sneak up on her so the TK is moot.

#13 Posted by Agent_DEATH (602 posts) - - Show Bio

of course psylocke can beat x-23 because x-23 is sloppy and she has no technique psylocke does though plus its almost exactly like if psylocke fought saber totth or wolverine

#14 Edited by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
Agent_DEATH said:
"of course psylocke can beat x-23 because x-23 is sloppy and she has no technique psylocke does though plus its almost exactly like if psylocke fought saber totth or wolverine"
That's not true.Also Wolverine and Sabretooth are both better fighters than Psylocke.
#15 Posted by Agent_DEATH (602 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Agent_DEATH said:
"of course psylocke can beat x-23 because x-23 is sloppy and she has no technique psylocke does though plus its almost exactly like if psylocke fought saber totth or wolverine"
That's not true.Also Wolverine and Sabretooth are both better fighters than Psylocke."

ok first her tk version is better then her crimson dawn yes sabertooth did beat her but that was back even before crimsn dawn plus psylocke did face sabertooth and vargas in a dangerroom battle and killed them both plus she can hold her own pretty well against wolverin she held her own pretty well back as lady mandarin and that was even before crimson dawn plus who knows what she can do now with her TK im a psylocke expert and she could beat x-23
#16 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
Agent_DEATH said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Agent_DEATH said:
That's not true.Also Wolverine and Sabretooth are both better fighters than Psylocke."

ok first her tk version is better then her crimson dawn yes sabertooth did beat her but that was back even before crimsn dawn plus psylocke did face sabertooth and vargas in a dangerroom battle and killed them both plus she can hold her own pretty well against wolverin she held her own pretty well back as lady mandarin and that was even before crimson dawn plus who knows what she can do now with her TK im a psylocke expert and she could beat x-23"
Daredevil held his own against Wolverine 3 times...you think he can beat Psylocke?
#17 Posted by Agent_FIRERED (30 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Agent_DEATH said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Agent_DEATH said:

ok first her tk version is better then her crimson dawn yes sabertooth did beat her but that was back even before crimsn dawn plus psylocke did face sabertooth and vargas in a dangerroom battle and killed them both plus she can hold her own pretty well against wolverin she held her own pretty well back as lady mandarin and that was even before crimson dawn plus who knows what she can do now with her TK im a psylocke expert and she could beat x-23"
Daredevil held his own against Wolverine 3 times...you think he can beat Psylocke?"
nope one brain thwack with her tk sword and hes finished
#18 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
Agent_FIRERED said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Agent_DEATH said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Agent_DEATH said:

Daredevil held his own against Wolverine 3 times...you think he can beat Psylocke?"
nope one brain thwack with her tk sword and hes finished"
Ok so then saying she held her own against Wolverine doesn't make her beat X-23.X-23 held her own against World War Hulk...the way he had his hands on her...he would have ripped Psylocke in half...I wouldn't use that to say X-23 wins.
#19 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
Agent_DEATH said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Agent_DEATH said:

Yeah, she's great against robots or holograms that look like Sabertooth, to be sure.

*eyeroll*
#20 Posted by Agent_FIRERED (30 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Agent_FIRERED said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Agent_DEATH said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Agent_DEATH said:

Ok so then saying she held her own against Wolverine doesn't make her beat X-23.X-23 held her own against World War Hulk...the way he had his hands on her...he would have ripped Psylocke in half...I wouldn't use that to say X-23 wins."

wow ur so stupid i wish i had batgirl babs in on this argument.....oh yeah and hears a REAL sabertooth versus psylock 616 with her TK she kicks his a$$ pic wont load damnitt just go to psylockes images
#21 Posted by Agent_FIRERED (30 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"Agent_DEATH said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Agent_DEATH said:

Yeah, she's great against robots or holograms that look like Sabertooth, to be sure.

*eyeroll*"
Boo mabye if u read the exiles ud see that she faced a real big A$$ sabertooth and kicked his a$$
caption
#22 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
Agent_FIRERED said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Agent_FIRERED said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Agent_DEATH said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Agent_DEATH said:

Ok so then saying she held her own against Wolverine doesn't make her beat X-23.X-23 held her own against World War Hulk...the way he had his hands on her...he would have ripped Psylocke in half...I wouldn't use that to say X-23 wins."

wow ur so stupid i wish i had batgirl babs in on this argument.....oh yeah and hears a REAL sabertooth versus psylock 616 with her TK she kicks his a$$ pic wont load damnitt just go to psylockes images"
Why do you have to call me stupid?
Daredevil beat Sabretooth too doesn't mean he can beat X-23.Deadpool did as well doesn't mean he can beat X-23.
#23 Posted by Agent_DEATH (602 posts) - - Show Bio

im done arguing im watching BUFFY

#24 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
We didn't need to know that...
#25 Posted by Agent_DEATH (602 posts) - - Show Bio

ok whatever ur right im wrong im right ur wrong it doesnt matter this argument is pointless :) but it was fun!

#26 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
Agent_FIRERED said:
"Zoom said:
"Agent_DEATH said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Agent_DEATH said:

*eyeroll*"
Boo mabye if u read the exiles ud see that she faced a real big A$$ sabertooth and kicked his a$$
caption
"
And maybe if you knew what you were talking about, you'd know that that Psylocke has completely different powers than the one we're talking about, Sabertooth was holding back and 616 Sabertooth is a completely different character with a different style than AoA Sabertooth as well as dozens of enhancements that AoA Sabertooth doesn't have.
#27 Edited by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
Agent_DEATH said:
"ok whatever ur right im wrong im right ur wrong it doesnt matter this argument is pointless :) but it was fun!"
ok.
#28 Posted by Agent_DEATH (602 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"Agent_FIRERED said:
"Zoom said:
"Agent_DEATH said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Agent_DEATH said:

*eyeroll*"
caption
"
And maybe if you knew what you were talking about, you'd know that that Psylocke has completely different powers than the one we're talking about, Sabertooth was holding back and 616 Sabertooth is a completely different character with a different style than AoA Sabertooth as well as dozens of enhancements that AoA Sabertooth doesn't have."

lol ur so nice :)
#29 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

What can I say?

Delusional morons who try to act smart while being wrong wrong wrong bring out the best in me. ;-)

#30 Posted by Agent_DEATH (602 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"What can I say?

Delusional morons who try to act smart while being wrong wrong wrong bring out the best in me. ;-)"
thats nice :) yeah im a delusional moron im so happy!!!!
#31 Edited by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Now that you're on my friend list, I have to be civil towards you. :-p

Rogue rules. ;-)

#32 Posted by cly (15458 posts) - - Show Bio
Agent_DEATH said:
Not true. Laura is extremely skilled at hand to hand combat, and I think she would prove a match against Psylocke. It could go either way, but I'm leaning more towards Laura.
#33 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio

i thought x 23 went and found some one to give her an adammantium skeleton or was that just the claws part im not sure.

#34 Posted by cly (15458 posts) - - Show Bio
ronin alexsnder said:
"i thought x 23 went and found some one to give her an adammantium skeleton or was that just the claws part im not sure."
She didn't go find someone. Weapon X raised her, and made her extract her claws at a young age. Then, they dipped her claws in adamantium, and well, there she is now.
#35 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio
cly said:
"ronin alexsnder said:
"i thought x 23 went and found some one to give her an adammantium skeleton or was that just the claws part im not sure."
She didn't go find someone. Weapon X raised her, and made her extract her claws at a young age. Then, they dipped her claws in adamantium, and well, there she is now."
ahhh got ya so she only has adammantium claws not the skeleton haha my bad poor girl is lacking
#36 Posted by cly (15458 posts) - - Show Bio
ronin alexsnder said:
"cly said:
"ronin alexsnder said:
She didn't go find someone. Weapon X raised her, and made her extract her claws at a young age. Then, they dipped her claws in adamantium, and well, there she is now."
ahhh got ya so she only has adammantium claws not the skeleton haha my bad poor girl is lacking"
She is still capable of doing many great things.
#37 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio
cly said:
"ronin alexsnder said:
"cly said:
"ronin alexsnder said:
ahhh got ya so she only has adammantium claws not the skeleton haha my bad poor girl is lacking"
She is still capable of doing many great things."
i dont doubt she aint but givin what i know about psy id say she wins this bout. one psi knife to the head and the poor girl is down for the count. even if X is a good fighter which im sure she is she still aint no ninja guiden motherf*cker lol. owell im dropping this battle for lack of knowledge lol
#38 Posted by cly (15458 posts) - - Show Bio
ronin alexsnder said:
"cly said:
"ronin alexsnder said:
"cly said:
"ronin alexsnder said:
i dont doubt she aint but givin what i know about psy id say she wins this bout. one psi knife to the head and the poor girl is down for the count. even if X is a good fighter which im sure she is she still aint no ninja guiden motherf*cker lol. owell im dropping this battle for lack of knowledge lol"
Laura can heal faster than Wolfie, so the blow to the head would only be for a short time. Laura is quite the fighter. In her first book, she took down Wolfie easily, and he has over 100 years fighting experience (he didn't really want to hurt her though, so maybe his best would have proved no victory for Laura)!
#39 Posted by Agent_DEATH (602 posts) - - Show Bio
cly said:
"ronin alexsnder said:
"cly said:
"ronin alexsnder said:
"cly said:
"ronin alexsnder said:
i dont doubt she aint but givin what i know about psy id say she wins this bout. one psi knife to the head and the poor girl is down for the count. even if X is a good fighter which im sure she is she still aint no ninja guiden motherf*cker lol. owell im dropping this battle for lack of knowledge lol"
Laura can heal faster than Wolfie, so the blow to the head would only be for a short time. Laura is quite the fighter. In her first book, she took down Wolfie easily, and he has over 100 years fighting experience (he didn't really want to hurt her though, so maybe his best would have proved no victory for Laura)!"

yes she can heal faster then wolfie thats cus of her not having a metal skeleton right?
#40 Posted by cly (15458 posts) - - Show Bio
Agent_DEATH said:
"cly said:
"ronin alexsnder said:
"cly said:
"ronin alexsnder said:
"cly said:
"ronin alexsnder said:
Laura can heal faster than Wolfie, so the blow to the head would only be for a short time. Laura is quite the fighter. In her first book, she took down Wolfie easily, and he has over 100 years fighting experience (he didn't really want to hurt her though, so maybe his best would have proved no victory for Laura)!"

yes she can heal faster then wolfie thats cus of her not having a metal skeleton right?"
Correct.
#41 Posted by Agent_DEATH (602 posts) - - Show Bio
cly said:
"Agent_DEATH said:
"cly said:
"ronin alexsnder said:
"cly said:
"ronin alexsnder said:
"cly said:
"ronin alexsnder said:

yes she can heal faster then wolfie thats cus of her not having a metal skeleton right?"
Correct."

yes well psylocke does have complete control over laura if she gets her in the head with her TK sword ritre i mean she did when she did it to her brother
#42 Posted by cly (15458 posts) - - Show Bio
Agent_DEATH said:
"cly said:
"Agent_DEATH said:
"cly said:
"ronin alexsnder said:
"cly said:
"ronin alexsnder said:
"cly said:
"ronin alexsnder said:

Correct."

yes well psylocke does have complete control over laura if she gets her in the head with her TK sword ritre i mean she did when she did it to her brother"
I guess so.
#43 Posted by Agent_DEATH (602 posts) - - Show Bio
cly said:
"Agent_DEATH said:
"cly said:
"Agent_DEATH said:
"cly said:
"ronin alexsnder said:
"cly said:
"ronin alexsnder said:
"cly said:
"ronin alexsnder said:

Correct."

yes well psylocke does have complete control over laura if she gets her in the head with her TK sword ritre i mean she did when she did it to her brother"
I guess so."
haha so she wins
#44 Posted by cly (15458 posts) - - Show Bio
Agent_DEATH said:
"cly said:
"Agent_DEATH said:
"cly said:
"Agent_DEATH said:
"cly said:
"ronin alexsnder said:
"cly said:
"ronin alexsnder said:
"cly said:
"ronin alexsnder said:

Correct."

I guess so."
haha so she wins"
Yes, most likely.
#45 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

i see psylocke winning over x-23 wether she is just a telepath, a telepath with the crimson dawn and her current version of an over-powered telekinetic.

as a telepath she can literally shut down x-23 nervous system even before x-23 can react to her attack. she may be not as strong as jean grey or professor x but she does know how to make use of what she got.

#46 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio

X-23.

#47 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok. Psylocke can only shut down X-23's nervous system if she can hit her with the TK sword. She no longer has telepathy though as I understand it, so she can't just know what X is going to do. I really think that X is a better fighter. Psylocke trains hard yes, but X was raised with nothing but training, fighting and killing. Her whole life has been nothing but that. The only thing that makes me go toward Psylocke is the TK. She could just TK bubble herself until X shows up and blast her pretty hard. Giving a few points to Vance though, she does not usually do that type of fighting. She likes to get in there and get dirty, so X could take this based on that.

#48 Posted by Buckshot (18919 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
And maybe if you knew what you were talking about, you'd know that that Psylocke has completely different powers than the one we're talking about...
It's Exiles Psylocke. I'm not reading that book anymore but I looked at that issue (because Psylocke was on the cover) and it appears that she still has her TK, she's just in the body of another Psylocke with the Crimson Dawn tat (dunno if she has that one's powers). She's also trained with Ogun for decades.