#1 Edited by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight takes place in an open area.

No real telepathy for psylocke she can read his thoughts but not affect them or control him ..

Morals on for psylocke not on for shatterstar (balancing her reading his thoughts as he will react instinctively 50% of the time)

Takes place 50 yards apart

Typical weapons allowed, both know of each others powers but can't prep gear.

who wins?

Marvel Swimsuit Edition
#2 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
Couldn't find a better pic for Elizabeth? 

And Psylocke's showings against top tier opponents are better than Gavendra's.
#3 Posted by MisterWhisper (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

Question: I used to love Shatterstar, was my favorite member of the original X-Force and such but does he still have his vibratory energy blast power, have not really kept up with X-Factor.

#4 Posted by Hero4life (264 posts) - - Show Bio

I think this would be the greatest fight ever to see.

#5 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't.....concentrate.......

#6 Posted by Illuminatus (9497 posts) - - Show Bio

Elizabeth.

#7 Posted by MisterWhisper (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like I am surrounded by 14 year olds.

#8 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
Oh, for the love of. Three posts deleted.

Anyone who wishes to discuss Psylocke's fight with Shatterstar can post. Anyone who wishes to post pictures of her otherwise impressive anatomical features can step out.
#9 Posted by God_Spawn (37382 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

Elizabeth.

#10 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

Elizabeth.

#11 Posted by RainEffect (3240 posts) - - Show Bio

It's Sandiego008. He's notoriously immature.

#12 Posted by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_: What feats does psylocke have over shatterstar in straight combat? ... ss is an extremely good fighter, agile and has a healing factor plus range from sword blasts ... bloodlusted in this fight she can predict 50% of his movements ... I am not sure that is enough for her to win in these circumstances.

@RainEffect said:

When have I been immature ... I post nice women pics when in my battles ... that is it ... and I was called out by morph when I didn't post a good pic ... so I posted a few good pics ... don't call me out when I post bad pics and I won't post a few good pics ... that simple

#13 Posted by Saren (25332 posts) - - Show Bio

Does "typical weapons" include a weighted curl bar?

#14 Posted by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

Does "typical weapons" include a weighted curl bar?

lawl ... no ... he only used that once ... he has 2 swords ...more or less

#15 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10082 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting match. Not sure who wins here. I haven't seen enough of Shatterstar in combat to know how well he would perform against Psylocke.

#16 Posted by RainEffect (3240 posts) - - Show Bio

@sandiego008: That's not a nice women's pic. It's an objectifying pic. If you wanted a nice picture, you'd pick a fully clothed, beautifully illustrated picture. Secondly, remember my tournament? Yeah.

#17 Posted by ragdollpurps (15572 posts) - - Show Bio

Betsy. Reading someone's thoughts 50% of the time, and being able to read body movements when 'Star is reacting instinctively, coupled with her skill should be enough to take the win.

#18 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
@RainEffect said:

Try keeping comments like this to yourself.
#19 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

Psy/

#20 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
@sandiego008 said:

... ss is an extremely good fighter, agile and has a healing factor plus range from sword blasts ...

Shatterstar isn't extremely good.Most of the good fighters i've seen him tangle with he lost to them some alot worse than others.The best fighter i've seen him defeat was Spiral.
#21 Posted by jrock85 (2874 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro: He also beat the crap out of Thing.

#22 Edited by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
@jrock85 said:

@Vance Astro: He also beat the crap out of Thing.

The Thing isn't that great of a fighter so even if we pretend Shatterstar is capable of hurting him, it's not much of a skill feat.
#23 Posted by jrock85 (2874 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro: Fair enough.

#24 Posted by TDK_1997 (14474 posts) - - Show Bio

Psylocke wins.

#25 Posted by The_Mayhem_Theory (1060 posts) - - Show Bio
I choose my fantasy baby mama, Psy-to-the-locke.
#26 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@Illuminatus said:

Elizabeth.

#27 Posted by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

I think this would be more interesting than is being let on ... shatterstar is an extremely good fighter, psy is also good not downplaying. But with the situation as it is shatterstar IMO has a solid chance of taking this. I'm not sure if I'm quite ready to go the majority but I think it is a very close match.

@Vance Astro said:

@sandiego008 said:

... ss is an extremely good fighter, agile and has a healing factor plus range from sword blasts ...

Shatterstar isn't extremely good.Most of the good fighters i've seen him tangle with he lost to them some alot worse than others.The best fighter i've seen him defeat was Spiral.

How is that a bad feat .. spiral is bad ass ...

#28 Edited by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
@sandiego008 said:

I think this would be more interesting than is being let on ... shatterstar is an extremely good fighter, psy is also good not downplaying. But with the situation as it is shatterstar IMO has a solid chance of taking this. I'm not sure if I'm quite ready to go the majority but I think it is a very close match.

@Vance Astro said:

@sandiego008 said:

Shatterstar isn't extremely good.Most of the good fighters i've seen him tangle with he lost to them some alot worse than others.The best fighter i've seen him defeat was Spiral.

How is that a bad feat .. spiral is bad ass ...

It's not.I'm just saying that if you're saying that he's EXTREMELY good then maybe he should have better feats than that.Spiral is just ok.His powers IMO are more of an asset than his skills.Not saying he isn't skilled at all.
#29 Edited by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
Shatterstar's best feat is losing to Wolverine after a page and a half (he has two more easy defeats by him), beating Spiral,  beating Adam-X once (he has one defeat from him, too), and BFRing the Thing. On the downside, he has been defeated by Domino, Cable, Deadpool and Night Thrasher. I'm a big fan, but his career is rather underwhelming. Psylocke's feats from the past three years alone (edging out Wolverine in a prolonged fight, defeating Archangel - pre Apocalypse, of course - and fighting off half of Clan Akkaba by herself) are equal, if not superior. And those are just from 2009 and onwards. 'Star has the training. 'Star has the stats. 'Star doesn't have the feats. 

Psylocke wins.
#30 Posted by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_ said:

Shatterstar's best feat is losing to Wolverine after a page and a half (he has two more easy defeats by him), beating Spiral, beating Adam-X once (he has one defeat from him, too), and BFRing the Thing. On the downside, he has been defeated by Domino, Cable, Deadpool and Night Thrasher. I'm a big fan, but his career is rather underwhelming. Psylocke's feats from the past three years alone (edging out Wolverine in a prolonged fight, defeating Archangel - pre Apocalypse, of course - and fighting off half of Clan Akkaba by herself) are equal, if not superior. And those are just from 2009 and onwards. 'Star has the training. 'Star has the stats. 'Star doesn't have the feats.

Psylocke wins.

Okay I get I made a bad battle but the people he loses to that are quoted aren't bad ... domino ... luck power really, domino w/ any writer could win a battle. Deadpool .. yea he isn't a joke either. Cable .. still respectable ... night thrasher ... i say this is a bad loss ... but night thrasher is a bad ass ... even though no one knows him.

Also, how much did her powers help her in those fights? Would putting them at 50% make it more even (talking about ability to read their moves etc.) Because that is what the OP states. I'm just curious. She has better feats but w/. this handicap could she have done those feats?

#31 Posted by MisterWhisper (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

Domino did not have her luck powers when she won.

#32 Posted by Floopay (8644 posts) - - Show Bio

Psylocke can probably take this. If she wears that outfit it's a guarenteed win via distraction....

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#33 Edited by MisterWhisper (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay: Shatterstar is gay, it will not be a distraction.

#34 Posted by Floopay (8644 posts) - - Show Bio

@MisterWhisper: That true, I forgot about that! Still going Psylocke though. By no means a stomp.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#35 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@sandiego008: I did not cite those defeats as something embarrassing for Gavendra, I'm simply pointing out he has far too many of them against people that are not exactly top notch (Wolverine excluded), merely good or respectable, as you put it. 

She had a tough time reading Wolverine in their fight because he was acting on instict, so she simply relied on her physical attributes to keep up. She did not use telepathy in the other showings I mentioned, either.
#36 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@MisterWhisper said:

@Floopay: Shatterstar is gay, it will not be a distraction.

He's bisexual.
#37 Posted by MisterWhisper (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

Shatterstar is physically superior to her in every way, is smarter than her, is phenomenally skilled and is an extremely viscous killer when he does not let morals get in the way. They guy has stabbed himself though the chest just to kill someone behind him.

I think he would win but only about 6/10.

#38 Posted by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

@MisterWhisper said:

Domino did not have her luck powers when she won.

iirc ... domino won w/ it ... she didn't noticeably use it ... it was old school x-force mcfarlene writing .. great writing ... but it was to show she was more or less 2nd in command below cable .... and back then she was a bonafied badass.

Note there is a Huge difference in skill between.

X-FACTOR 225

The former has much better feats .. whom is posted ... the latter (which i wish would've caught on) ... did not by any means live up to his expectations. Now they are assumed to be the same person ... but they obviously aren't as the original is much older than the new one. We are basing battle on pic version ... not the other version ...

#39 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

Elizabeth.