#1 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
"My lip gloss is cool, my lip gloss is poppin"

Fight takes place in...The Jungle........uhhhhh...Current versions of each.........Psylocke has some Lip gloss and Night Crawler has a toothpick......Fight goes till one is K.O.....I think that covers everything

"Look back and watch me Smack That"

#2 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

Psylocke

#3 Posted by Lillya WildChild (5347 posts) - - Show Bio

lip gloss and a tooth pick??????

ok without powers, psy, with powers...psy! so yea, the hot chick kicks @ss over all.

#4 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Nightcrawler can take this. I dont believe any telepath can get him when he is in the other dimension [She doesnt even have telepathy anymore though]. His close combat agility is amazing when he fought the Sage/Fury amalgamation he was running rings around her for the most part. Couldnt ya give him an Adamantium Rapier to help with her Katana? Ah well, i think his tail is an excellent help too. It can distract her and help keep her off balance. Jungles are quite dark and noisy places even in the daytime. I think he could use his dark skin and beyong simian agility to use the trees to his advantage and ambush her. Of course he can always teleport her somewhere nasty in a flash or leave her in the dimension he teleports through.

#5 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

Psylocke is immune to any time warping/ dimensional manipulation so I do not know about how it will react to teleportation atttack. Also, the jungle and its complexities are immaterial to Psylocke since she is a master ninja and trained to attack and adapt to her environment so what ever stealth attack of Nightcrawler without his teleporation may be a good idea.

Psylocke just needs to get hold of Nightcrawler with her vast TK to hold him still and kill him. If, Psylocke fully knows the extent of her tk abilities she can project a psy-field that is tk based that is capable of detection energy and matter manipulation, other than a force field. This is a part that I learned when I did an actual research on psychic powers when I wrote a story about a psychic assassin, each psychic abilities like telepathy, telekinetic and pyrokinesis operate in a range of psyfield that is an area where their powers can influence the elements of the environment to their favor. But it is far out from how Marvel plays with the TK abilities of their characters.

#6 Posted by Meteorite (3351 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightcrawler could just do that thing where he teleports faster than he can punch and knocks out an enemy before they know what happened. He could use his invisibility to sneak up on her, then the above move.

#7 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with sexy assassin.

#8 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

Bamf VS Bust

i say the bust

#9 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#10 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Meteorite said:
"Nightcrawler could just do that thing where he teleports faster than he can punch and knocks out an enemy before they know what happened. He could use his invisibility to sneak up on her, then the above move.
"
he turns invisible?
#11 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

Not that I know of.

#12 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Meteorite said:
"Nightcrawler could just do that thing where he teleports faster than he can punch and knocks out an enemy before they know what happened. He could use his invisibility to sneak up on her, then the above move.
"
he turns invisible?
"

since when ?
#13 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

Psylocke wins this...

#14 Posted by Roguegirl (169 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightcrawler wins

#15 Posted by Ebony Bishop (767 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Meteorite said:
"
he turns invisible?
"
He has a shadowmeld ability, where he is invisible while in the shadows. They haven't shown it for a while, but he used it all the time in Excalibur. Kurt in a shadowy location has an edge of surprise here. All he has to do is teleport in and hit her, or even just multi-teleport with her to knock her out. She can't hold him still with the TK, because he can teleport out of her hold.
#16 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

are you saying kurt wins?