Psylocke vs Meggan

Avatar image for bansheesonicscream
bansheesonicscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Current status and powers for both.No bloodlust.No prep time.Fight starts in the yard of the x mansion

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Stormcell

Psylocke wins easily. Meggan has the willpower of a marshmellow. Betsy just shuts her down with a telepathic attack. End of story.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Betsy.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By nefarious

Psylocke.

Avatar image for bansheesonicscream
bansheesonicscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

you don't know?

meggan can transform into anything that she wants,she is an empathic methamorph and she can control elements

Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By Backflip

@Stormcell said:

Psylocke wins easily. Meggan has the willpower of a marshmellow. Betsy just shuts her down with a telepathic attack. End of story.

No, had. Since her ordeal in Hell, Meggan might as well be a candidate for a Green Lantern ring. Her willpower is phenomenal now. I think you're bias is creeping through cause she was overwhelming Storm in that thread a few months ago.

Regardless, Betsy wins due to TP. Meggan's mind has no defense against it. Like literally, it's her biggest weakness, because of her constant shapeshifting iirc, she never developed any form of psychic barriers.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@Stormcell said:

Lol...agreed.

Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Backflip

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Stormcell said:

Lol...agreed.

How're you basing that? Probably on nothing like a typical Raindrop

Meggan was damned to hell by the Hell Lords, trapped in a sinister prison. It was only through her sheer willpower, that she forced the denizens of hell to obey her command through her empathy and trailed for years in a war against the hell lords, conquering their very realms from them.

If Meggan was in DC, she'd have been given a Lantern ring for her trials.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@Backflip said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Stormcell said:

Lol...agreed.

Meggan was damned to hell by the Hell Lords, trapped in a sinister prison. It was only through her sheer willpower, that she forced the denizens of hell to obey her command through her empathy and trailed for years in a war against the hell lords, conquering their very realms from them.

Lol...coming from an obvious wet in the pants Meggan fanboy who can't stand the fact that she get her a$$ handed to her here...GTFO. And it would actually help your argument if you actually read the crap you post so you don't contradict yourself in the same thread:

Your post above:

"Regardless, Betsy wins due to TP. Meggan's mind has no defense against it. Like literally, it's her biggest weakness, because of her constant shapeshifting iirc, she never developed any form of psychic barriers."

If this is what you think why are you evening tyring to debate about her willpower being so impressive and sufficient to conquer an entire realm....but she can't withstand a TP assault from one telepath? If Meggan had the "willpower" you are claiming she has then Psylocke wouldn't be able to just shut her mind down with a TP attack then would she? It's not just about "psychic barriers" being in place to defend against TP assaults. If you actually read an x-comic you would know that. Characters with actually strong willpower (i.e. - Storm and Magneto) can resist telepathic assaults on sheer will power alone.

Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Backflip

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Backflip said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Stormcell said:

Lol...agreed.

Lol...coming from an obvious wet in the pants Meggan fanboy who can't stand the fact that she get her a$$ handed to her here...GTFO. And it would actually help your argument if you actually read the crap you post so you don't contradict yourself in the same thread:

Your post above:

"Regardless, Betsy wins due to TP. Meggan's mind has no defense against it. Like literally, it's her biggest weakness, because of her constant shapeshifting iirc, she never developed any form of psychic barriers."

If this is what you think why are you evening tyring to debate about her willpower being so impressive and sufficient to conquer an entire realm....but she can't withstand a TP assault from one telepath? If Meggan had the "willpower" you are claiming she has then Psylocke wouldn't be able to just shut her mind down with a TP attack then would she? It's not just about "psychic barriers" being in place to defend against TP assaults. If you actually read an x-comic you would know that. Characters with actually strong willpower (i.e. - Storm and Magneto) can resist telepathic assaults on sheer will power alone.

Sometimes your stupidity amazes me.

I'm not a Fanboy in any sense of the word. Am I a fan of Meggan? Yes. Do I rage about her and disregard logic because I'm so utterly in love with a fictional character? No, strangely enough, I don't (Same can't be said for you ;) )

I wasn't contradicting myself. If you could get passed your inane need to try and insult me, you'd realize what a fool you look like.

If your actually read my post, you'll see that I actually explained why she can't resist Telepathy. The Human mind actually possesses very minor natural barriers to Telepathy that can be reinforced with decent amounts of Willpower (Note. Storm has never proven to resist Telepathy through willpower, only through static charge). So therefore, as no barriers exist in the first place, that is why she can't stop Betsy's telepathy. Not because of her willpower.

I obviously read a lot more comics than you do.

My need to stick up for Meggan's willpower was to actually educate other posters on this topic, so that in future, they have a better understanding of the characters we all love so much. So how about next time, instead of being pathetic and coming in to bump up the stupidity of another Raindrop, you actually contribute to the argument.

Oh and for props

Meggan > Storm in Willpower ;)

Meggan > Storm in Awesomeness

Meggan > Storm in everything (Apart from blackness and rabid fanboy count.)

Avatar image for magnificentstorm
MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MagnificentStorm

@Backflip said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Backflip said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Stormcell said:

Lol...agreed.

Your post above:

I'm not a Fanboy in any sense of the word. Am I a fan of Meggan? Yes. Do I rage about her and disregard logic because I'm so utterly in love with a fictional character? No, strangely enough, I don't (Same can't be said for you ;) )

I wasn't contradicting myself. If you could get passed your inane need to try and insult me, you'd realize what a fool you look like.

If your actually read my post, you'll see that I actually explained why she can't resist Telepathy. The Human mind actually possesses very minor natural barriers to Telepathy that can be reinforced with decent amounts of Willpower (Note. Storm has never proven to resist Telepathy through willpower, only through static charge). So therefore, as no barriers exist in the first place, that is why she can't stop Betsy's telepathy. Not because of her willpower.

My need to stick up for Meggan's willpower was to actually educate other posters on this topic, so that in future, they have a better understanding of the characters we all love so much. So how about next time, instead of being pathetic and coming in to bump up the stupidity of another Raindrop, you actually contribute to the argument.

Oh and for props

Sorry but i totally have to post. Meggans most major weakness is and has always been her weak will power now yes maybe her will power has grown since then. *I have not read the hell chapter your talking about* but i doubt tho i may be wrong it has grown to the extend to fend off one of the strongest telepaths.

Also i am a Storm fan shes may fav and your totally wrong. She has in many causes pushed telepaths from her mind through sheer willpower. Its a KNOW FACT that Storm as one of the strongest wills in the ENTIRE marvel universe. But yes you are right in the sense that the massive amounts of electrons in her brain helps but it is her will power that does most of the work. Also just to add she was able to host Eternity which is holding the entire marvel universe in her mind and she did this without going crazy a feat not many can do.

Meggan <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Storm in will power

Meggan <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Storm in Awesomeness

Meggan<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Storm in everything (also what do you mean by blackness)

Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Backflip

@MagnificentStorm said:

@Backflip said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Backflip said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Stormcell said:

Lol...agreed.

Your post above:

Oh and for props

Sorry but i totally have to post. Meggans most major weakness is and has always been her weak will power now yes maybe her will power has grown since then. *I have not read the hell chapter your talking about* but i doubt tho i may be wrong it has grown to the extend to fend off one of the strongest telepaths.

Also i am a Storm fan shes may fav and your totally wrong. She has in many causes pushed telepaths from her mind through sheer willpower. Its a KNOW FACT that Storm as one of the strongest wills in the ENTIRE marvel universe. But yes you are right in the sense that the massive amounts of electrons in her brain helps but it is her will power that does most of the work. Also just to add she was able to host Eternity which is holding the entire marvel universe in her mind and she did this without going crazy a feat not many can do.

Meggan<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Storm in everything (also what do you mean by blackness)

Meggan has always been highly influenced by her surroundings, yes, but that's since changed after the hell ordeal that I keep blabbing on about :P If you're interested in reading the comic, it's Captain Britain and MI:13 Annual #1 :P I don't think she can resist Betsy, I'm very clear in my belief that she'll lose. But not due to will power, but due to her lack of Psychic blocks, not even the minor ones most humans have.

I'd actually like to see scans of Storm pushing people from her mind if you've got any :P I'm not saying that Storm hasn't got an tremendous amount of willpower, I'm a keen advocate for her in the right circumstances but nethertheless, Meggan is no slouch. Yeah I've seen the scans of Eternity.

We're not going to agree over this > business me thinks :P

(As in.. skin colour? Meggan's pale as heck, Storm's got that regal african thing going on.)

Avatar image for magnificentstorm
MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MagnificentStorm

@Backflip said:

@MagnificentStorm said:

@Backflip said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Backflip said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Stormcell said:

Lol...agreed.

Your post above:

Oh and for props

Meggan has always been highly influenced by her surroundings, yes, but that's since changed after the hell ordeal that I keep blabbing on about :P If you're interested in reading the comic, it's Captain Britain and MI:13 Annual #1 :P I don't think she can resist Betsy, I'm very clear in my belief that she'll lose. But not due to will power, but due to her lack of Psychic blocks, not even the minor ones most humans have.

I'd actually like to see scans of Storm pushing people from her mind if you've got any :P I'm not saying that Storm hasn't got an tremendous amount of willpower, I'm a keen advocate for her in the right circumstances but nethertheless, Meggan is no slouch. Yeah I've seen the scans of Eternity.

We're not going to agree over this > business me thinks :P

(As in.. skin colour? Meggan's pale as heck, Storm's got that regal african thing going on.)

Well sorry just didn't sound like that when i was reading it. Also thanks i just might check it out

Also heres some of here resiting Rachel

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And yes we are not going to whats so ever lol

Also lo ok I just didnt want you to offend anyone *some ppl on her are so race centered but ok lol*

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@Backflip said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Backflip said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Stormcell said:

Lol...agreed.

Your post above:

Oh and for props

Please lol. We both know that your fanboyism is getting the best of you here. If you weren't a fanboy you wouldn't be DESPERATELY trying to turn this thread into a Storm vs Meggan thread. Firstly, as has already been explained to you but is apparently beyond your comprehension level....WILLPOWER is all that matters here, not psychic blocks. You stated she doesn't have pscyhic barriers (which are not needed) anyway, so her willpower is all that will matter. Other character who have superior willpower don't need psychic barriers to defend against telepathy. For example, since you like to being her up so much in a thread completely unrelated to the topic, Storm HAS willpower feats against telepaths including without her powers. Meggan, according to you, can't do it here...thus her having the willpower of a marshmellow. Get over it. There is no other argument or explanation needed.

And I BUMPED the thread Lol ? Did you not reply to a MONTH OLD POST a day ago crying about Meggan's lack of willpower? GTFO.

Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Backflip

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Backflip said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Backflip said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Stormcell said:

Lol...agreed.

Your post above:

Oh and for props

Please lol. We both know that your fanboyism is getting the best of you here. If you weren't a fanboy you wouldn't be DESPERATELY trying to turn this thread into a Storm vs Meggan thread. Firstly, as has already been explained to you but is apparently beyond your comprehension level....WILLPOWER is all that matters here, not psychic blocks. You stated she doesn't have pscyhic barriers (which are not needed) anyway, so her willpower is all that will matter. Other character who have superior willpower don't need psychic barriers to defend against telepathy. For example, since you like to being her up so much in a thread completely unrelated to the topic, Storm HAS willpower feats against telepaths including without her powers. Meggan, according to you, can't do it here...thus her having the willpower of a marshmellow. Get over it. There is no other argument or explanation needed.

And I BUMPED the thread Lol ? Did you not reply to a MONTH OLD POST a day ago crying about Meggan's lack of willpower? GTFO.

This all wreaks of hypocrisy.

Evidently, your comprehension is what is in question here, and quite possibly your actual ability to read. Either you can't, or you're just selective.

I'm not trying to turn this into a Storm Vs Meggan thread, that's why most of my reply dealt with Psylocke (Note. You've not even dedicated half a sentence to her.) Willpower is NOT this issue here. NOT in the slightest. Perhaps if you got out of the rut you're in, you'd realize that. Meggan's willpower is just fine, but her psychic blocks (THE NATURAL ONES THAT EXIST WITH EVERY HUMAN. God.. can't believe the fact I need to draw so much attention to that just so you can spot it with your selective reading).

Actually, the only argument not needed here is with you. You are so arrogant and stubborn, that you cement yourself in your aggressive and immature views.

I didn't say you bumped the thread. Go back and read what I wrote, then get back to me.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@Backflip said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Backflip said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Backflip said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Stormcell said:

Lol...agreed.

Your post above:

Oh and for props

Evidently, your comprehension is what is in question here, and quite possibly your actual ability to read. Either you can't, or you're just selective.

I'm not trying to turn this into a Storm Vs Meggan thread, that's why most of my reply dealt with Psylocke (Note. You've not even dedicated half a sentence to her.) Willpower is NOT this issue here. NOT in the slightest. Perhaps if you got out of the rut you're in, you'd realize that. Meggan's willpower is just fine, but her psychic blocks (THE NATURAL ONES THAT EXIST WITH EVERY HUMAN. God.. can't believe the fact I need to draw so much attention to that just so you can spot it with your selective reading).

Actually, the only argument not needed here is with you. You are so arrogant and stubborn, that you cement yourself in your aggressive and immature views.

I didn't say you bumped the thread. Go back and read what I wrote, then get back to me.

No hypocrisy...just enjoying your repetitve flailing about lol. Think about this for a second...you bumped a thread that died a month ago just to complain about Meggan having willpower lol. That's the personofication of being a fanboy.Simple logic is not so simple in your case....go figure.

Your point about "natural psychic barriers" is completely flawed here when people can and have fought against or overcome telepathic assaults WITHOUT them. Willpower IS the issue, of which, Meggan is lacking. And yes, you did try to turn this into a Storm vs Meggan thread. You were the one who brought Storm into the thread and tried to make this an issue about fanboyism vs simply stating that you think Meggan's willpower is being underestimated because...... You think willpower has nothing to do with it, which is illogical and has been clearly established that strength of will has everything to do with the ability to repel TP assaults, especially if you don't have a natural defense to TP.

And I mean really....this is you:

"....So how about next time, instead of being pathetic and coming in to bump up the stupidity of another Raindrop, you actually contribute to the argument."

Soooo...how about next time you go back and read the crap you post. I can agree on any post I like (no stupidity present in what Stormcell stated...your posts wreaks if it though) since his post already clearly explained why Meggan loses. If Meggan had the willpower you are claiming, psychic blocks are irrelevant if she doesn't have them, since she should be able to resist or overcome Psylocke on willpower alone.

Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Backflip

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Backflip said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Backflip said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Backflip said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Stormcell said:

Lol...agreed.

Your post above:

Oh and for props

No hypocrisy...just enjoying your repetitve flailing about lol. Think about this for a second...you bumped a thread that died a month ago just to complain about Meggan having willpower lol. That's the personofication of being a fanboy.Simple logic is not so simple in your case....go figure.

Your point about "natural psychic barriers" is completely flawed here when people can and have fought against or overcome telepathic assaults WITHOUT them. Willpower IS the issue, of which, Meggan is lacking. And yes, you did try to turn this into a Storm vs Meggan thread. You were the one who brought Storm into the thread and tried to make this an issue about fanboyism vs simply stating that you think Meggan's willpower is being underestimated because...... You think willpower has nothing to do with it, which is illogical and has been clearly established that strength of will has everything to do with the ability to repel TP assaults, especially if you don't have a natural defense to TP.

And I mean really....this is you:

"....So how about next time, instead of being pathetic and coming in to bump up the stupidity of another Raindrop, you actually contribute to the argument."

Soooo...how about next time you go back and read the crap you post. I can agree on any post I like (no stupidity present in what Stormcell stated...your posts wreaks if it though) since his post already clearly explained why Meggan loses. If Meggan had the willpower you are claiming, psychic blocks are irrelevant if she doesn't have them, since she should be able to resist or overcome Psylocke on willpower alone.

I would compare talking to you, with banging your head against a brick wall. I'm not even kidding, it's like you have ADHD, or some other clinical retardation.

I will sum it all up with this.

It has been clearly stated, on PANEL that humans possess NATURAL PSYCHIC BARRIERS. Very minor ones, but they possess them none the less. These are NOT the psi-blocks that are occasionally installed by the likes of Prof. X or other Telepaths, but in fact, your own minds' genetic shielding if you will. All humans possess these. From Aunt May, to Molecule Man. Now, for most telepaths, it's easy to break past these. HOWEVER. It is possible to naturally reinforce them with your own willpower (Ala Magneto). However, if you don't possess the psychic blocks in the first place (Meggan) then there is nothing you can do to fend off against telepathic assault.

Hopefully, that was simplified enough for you to grasp. If not; then that's your own fault.

God, I can only imagine what you're like in real life; you must be a nightmare.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#18  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Backflip: @THUNDERBOLT30: Let's relax with the insults.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#19  Edited By Roddy010

That's completely unnecessary smh...

Canon states differently

Oh and for props

Someone seems a bit bitter. LOL how and why are we making this thread about Storm. You can throw that raindrop insult all you want but it doesn't apply to Thunder or any of us actual fans. Just because Meggan isn't as relevant doesn't mean you have to attack fans of others. This just shows your lack of debating skills, that you have to resort to name calling.

Hosting Eternity>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Conquring Hell Lords

Storm Fan base>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Megan Fan Base

Just face it Meggan doesn't not equate to Storm. What the hell is Meggan even doing these days? Nothing interesting. She's not even apart of the main Marvel Events. "Blackness?" really resorting to racial remarks to get your point across? Oh and btw Betsy and Storm would stomp Meggan any day.

abaldo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well in x-force it was stated by meggan the psylocke was no match for her.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By pastepotpete1

@stormcell: Meggan has will powe of mash mellow " I agree

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By pastepotpete1

@bansheesonicscream: i've spent almost 200 or $300 on comics with Megan in it and she has done absolutely nothing the only thing she does is flirt with Capt. Britain and other members of the team she's more of a footsoldier than anything else ..

I know what Megan's capable of you don't have to educate me but she is one of the most frustrating characters

reaper_obby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By reaper_obby

@pastepotpete: obviously you dont. She already beat Psylocke she over threw all realms of hell man handled the Phoenix had the power beyond silver surfers powers took on juggernaut with his power had Galactus powers sorcerer supreme and shes done nothing?! I think you bought black market rip offs cause shes done a lot and defeatedmany many op characters