Current versions of both

Standard Equipment

Round 1: Morals on

Round 2: Bloodlusted

50 feet starting distance

Fight takes place here:

#2 Posted by Pwok21 (2459 posts) - - Show Bio

Great Fight!

I'd say that Round One would go to Kid Omega just because of his personality, disregard for anyone else's safety and the fact that Betsy will go easy on a student.

Round Two on the other hand is a clear win for Psylocke. Kid Omega is still more powerful than Psylocke (despite her 'Omega Level Telepath' upgrade) but her brutality and experience give her the advantage here.

This is all assuming psychic battles of course, Betsy roflstomps in H2H.

#3 Posted by Saren (26027 posts) - - Show Bio

Quire both rounds.

#4 Posted by Job (422 posts) - - Show Bio
@CitizenBane said:

Quire both rounds.

#5 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

Omega stomps both rounds

#6 Posted by Job (422 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pwok21 said:

Great Fight!

I'd say that Round One would go to Kid Omega just because of his personality, disregard for anyone else's safety and the fact that Betsy will go easy on a student.

Round Two on the other hand is a clear win for Psylocke. Kid Omega is still more powerful than Psylocke (despite her 'Omega Level Telepath' upgrade) but her brutality and experience give her the advantage here.

Quire has shut down Emma Frost easily, kept Rachel summers from entering his mind while simultaneously operating an enter psychically generated Earth inside wolverines head. Betsy has a Psychic sword, Quire has a Psychic Shot gun. He absorbed Wolverines fighting ability. And held off Storm, Nightcrawler, Angel, and Wolverine at the same time using only his Telekinesis.
#7 Posted by Pwok21 (2459 posts) - - Show Bio

@Job said:

@Pwok21 said:

Great Fight!

Quire has shut down Emma Frost easily, kept Rachel summers from entering his mind while simultaneously operating an enter psychically generated Earth inside wolverines head. Betsy has a Psychic sword, Quire has a Psychic Shot gun. He absorbed Wolverines fighting ability. And held off Storm, Nightcrawler, Angel, and Wolverine at the same time using only his Telekinesis.

If you'll remember he attempted to enter Rachel Summer's mind in a recent issue of WaTXM and was left with a bleeding nose and no access granted.

Betsy is on a similar psychic level to Rachel with her current upgrade from AoA Jean.

#8 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

^^ yeah Quire has a psychic shotgun... He literally just 'thought' of having a psychic shotgun and wallah! It was a pretty BA moment

#9 Posted by Job (422 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pwok21 said:

@Job said:

@Pwok21 said:

Great Fight!

Quire has shut down Emma Frost easily, kept Rachel summers from entering his mind while simultaneously operating an enter psychically generated Earth inside wolverines head. Betsy has a Psychic sword, Quire has a Psychic Shot gun. He absorbed Wolverines fighting ability. And held off Storm, Nightcrawler, Angel, and Wolverine at the same time using only his Telekinesis.

If you'll remember he attempted to enter Rachel Summer's mind in a recent issue of WaTXM and was left with a bleeding nose and no access granted.

Betsy is on a similar psychic level to Rachel with her current upgrade from AoA Jean.

No i remember him entering Rachels mind, reading it, and then getting a bloody nose when she put up a fight. When psylock eactually displays feats then you can say shes on the level. One idiot writer who thinks Charles Xavier is an Omega level mutant isn't enough to change my mind.
#10 Posted by Rat (5 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

Quire both rounds.

#11 Posted by menaceforever (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Now @Job there is no need to call anyone an idiot here.

#12 Posted by ogarza (124 posts) - - Show Bio

Quire wins both rounds.

He also wins in creepyness level

#13 Posted by Rat (5 posts) - - Show Bio

@menaceforever said:

He insults everyone for no reason and One day he'll get banned again for it probably..... @Job: You forgot to say shhhhhhhhhhhhh ur face.

#14 Posted by Job (422 posts) - - Show Bio
@menaceforever said:
Unless Pwok21  is writer Rick Remender i'd hardily think he would care.
#16 Posted by Job (422 posts) - - Show Bio
@TERMINAT0RX said:

@Job said:

@menaceforever said:
Unless Pwok21 is writer Rick Remender i'd hardily think he would care.

Pwok21 isnt trying to rewrite the story, hes actually telling the truth and you dont like it....

How about you both learn to read. I insulted writer Rick Remender for calling Charles Xavier an Omega level mutant, not another user. So how about everyone pay more attention to the topic than to what i write down. k?
#18 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10790 posts) - - Show Bio

I found QQ's TP to be more impressive in terms of raw power and skill. In a TP battle I think Psylocke can give a good fight but would lose in both rounds.

#19 Posted by TDK_1997 (15085 posts) - - Show Bio

Quire should win both rounds.

#20 Posted by Buckshot (18925 posts) - - Show Bio

@Job said:

When/where did these happen?

#21 Edited by Job (422 posts) - - Show Bio
@Buckshot said:

@Job said:

When/where did these happen?

WATXM7 
endsong 

#22 Posted by Harryman (314 posts) - - Show Bio

Kid Omega wins both rounds, much superior.

#23 Posted by copete (1094 posts) - - Show Bio

Kid Omega STOMPS!

#24 Posted by dondave (38817 posts) - - Show Bio

Quirinius

#25 Edited by Dextersinister (6456 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol, Quire gets stomped, Psylocke just walks up to him and punches him in the face.

Endsong was when he was still incorporeal from the power enhancing drug, post resurrection this is how he fares against Emma.

#26 Edited by WestfriesianMan (292 posts) - - Show Bio

All QQ feats above were on drugs. So Betsy having more Xperience and being leagues above him in Hand to Hand. I give both rounds to Betsy.

And Rick Remender writing feats place him well above Idiot class.

#27 Posted by jashro44 (23817 posts) - - Show Bio

Well does anyone have feats for kid omega when he is off the drug?

#28 Posted by marvelfan1992 (70 posts) - - Show Bio

Betsy vs Quire while off kick would be a really good match. Recently Betsy even created a gatling gun construct with her TK so its a nice comparison to Quire's guns lol. Quire is more powerful sure but then betsy has been a telepath for a really long time so I am inclined to give her the skill and experience advantage. Close fight I am unsure of who wins

#29 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (4199 posts) - - Show Bio

Betsy should win, he is supposed to be more powerful but she is a combat teleapth and more skilled at fighting in and out of the astral plane. He has on panel feats that will make people that ignore logic think he will win because of feats. Logically Betsy is the more skilled telepath and will not play games with him.

#30 Edited by Outside_85 (9982 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol, Quire gets stomped, Psylocke just walks up to him and punches him in the face.

Endsong was when he was still incorporeal from the power enhancing drug, post resurrection this is how he fares against Emma.

I would say that is the equal of a telepathic suckerpunch. Quire doesn't defend against it because he didn't see it coming.

#31 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (4199 posts) - - Show Bio

@dextersinister said:

I would say that is the equal of a telepathic suckerpunch. Quire doesn't defend against it because he didn't see it coming.

Emma was using telepathy to talk to him before she poked him, that's not a sucker punch considering she has used her skill to beat another omega level mutant. Quire will get more than poked by Psylocke.

#32 Posted by Outside_85 (9982 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma was using telepathy to talk to him before she poked him, that's not a sucker punch considering she has used her skill to beat another omega level mutant. Quire will get more than poked by Psylocke.

It is still a sucker punch because Emma doesn't give him any warnings that she was about to attack him. It's very much like the various sudden punches, knees and kicks against the groin.