User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SinnTek1

The Battle Takes Place Here :

No Caption Provided

The Rules Are As Follows :

1. No BFR
  2. Equalized Speed
  3. In Character : Morals On
  4. All Canon Feats Allowed (No Fillers / No Movies)
  5. Post-Shippuden Timeskip Kakashi
  6. Marvel NOW (Current) Psylocke

Kakashi Hatake :

No Caption Provided

Psylocke :

No Caption Provided

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By SinnTek1

@leo-343 said:

Kakashi sensei.

Any reasoning as to why?

I did make it equalized speed to avoid confusion on universe speed gap.

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@sinntek1: He's too damn versatile.

Fair enough. I don't know who would win this to be honest.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright, fair enough.

Waiting for more posts on this thread. Kind of building up characters for a big battle thread lol.

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 44

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Psylocke can one-shot him with TP

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm feeling moreso people don't know enough about Psylocke to offer a decent opinion on this match.

Psylocke Wiki

Respect Thread.

@leo-343@ancient_god@rolandalderas - Please check out the links and let me know if they change your opinion on this match-up.

I'm also curious, would Kakashi stomp or would this be close?

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@sinntek1: I do know about Psylocke, Kakashi wins but it isn't as much of a stomp as it would have been if speed wasn't equalized.

Any specific reasoning other than versatility? I'm kind of trying to figure out how he would go about winning since with speed equalized they are capable of some pretty high damage feats. (both of them.) Psylocke is also telepathic. (in some instances.)

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#17  Edited By Sovereign91001

Betsy.

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sinntek1: Her powers make her arguably as diverse as he is, with her TK shaping and TP upgrades, she has abilities he has no counter to, such as flight (speed equalized actually hurts her, she is massively hypersonic in travel speed) and her defense should be able to tank his best shots.

Combat ability is probably a wash although she can amp her stats far in excess of his, even still they both have numerous showings that show that they can go at high levels of combat ability.

Her telepathy is a game ender and even though I never finished the respect thread (and now it seems pointless to do so) she can do some pretty high level stuff like organ squeezing with TK.

Genjutsu is probably not going to be too effective on her and Kakashi rarely goes for the genjutsu route anyway.

Kakashi has a shot and can pull a few with Kamui but I see Betsy winning more often than she loses.

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sinntek1: Her powers make her arguably as diverse as he is, with her TK shaping and TP upgrades, she has abilities he has no counter to, such as flight (speed equalized actually hurts her, she is massively hypersonic in travel speed) and her defense should be able to tank his best shots.

Combat ability is probably a wash although she can amp her stats far in excess of his, even still they both have numerous showings that show that they can go at high levels of combat ability.

Her telepathy is a game ender and even though I never finished the respect thread (and now it seems pointless to do so) she can do some pretty high level stuff like organ squeezing with TK.

Genjutsu is probably not going to be too effective on her and Kakashi rarely goes for the genjutsu route anyway.

Kakashi has a shot and can pull a few with Kamui but I see Betsy winning more often than she loses.

Definitely enjoyed reading your opinion on the fight and I do tend to agree it would definitely be a toss-up in either or side of the course in my opinion.

I don't really have a clear set opinion on who is going to win this.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sovereign91001: Psylocke is not getting past Susanoo and how fast is her combat speed?

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sovereign91001: Psylocke is not getting past Susanoo and how fast is her combat speed?

Equalized speed so it doesnt matter.

Reasoning why she would not get passed Susano'o? I mean she is telepathic and could most likely shut him down going that route. But I'm not really sure.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is current Psylocke depowered?

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is current Psylocke depowered?

Not that I'm aware of.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sinntek1 said:

@etheral_dreams said:

Reasoning why she would not get passed Susano'o? I mean she is telepathic and could most likely shut him down going that route. But I'm not really sure.

Even so, Kakashi is tough mentally and physically. Even pre-Shippuden, he was praised by Itachi for still standing after a Tsukiyomi.\

While he's clearly not immune, I think he's not totally ill-prepared for such attacks from Psylocke.

Not to mention, I agree with most people here. His versatility is key. Shadow Clones, Lightning Blades, Fire Style attacks, Headhunter Jutsu, Summoning of Ninja Hounds, and that's just for starters.

I think that's just more than Psylocke can deal with.

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv said:

@sinntek1 said:

@etheral_dreams said:

Even so, Kakashi is tough mentally and physically. Even pre-Shippuden, he was praised by Itachi for still standing after a Tsukiyomi.\

While he's clearly not immune, I think he's not totally ill-prepared for such attacks from Psylocke.

Not to mention, I agree with most people here. His versatility is key. Shadow Clones, Lightning Blades, Fire Style attacks, Headhunter Jutsu, Summoning of Ninja Hounds, and that's just for starters.

I think that's just more than Psylocke can deal with.

Oh, don't get me wrong I can see either person winning, just curious as to reasoning behind why they would win.

I definitely don't think Kakashi would be a push-over to any of her abilities though. Same with Psylocke via Kakashi's attacks.

Psylocke is capable of a lot of versatility feats as well though. (Trying to stay out of this argument, cause I was more curious on the forums opinion.)

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Psylocke feats and Kakashi doesn't have Susanoo since this is post shippuden, the only reason he was able to use it is becausehe had both eyes but that was only temp, unless he has has it in The Last which I have seen

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: Her TP goes around it nicely. Even with his mental showings Betsy has far to many showings against PSI resistant/immune characters to say she can't TP him, including two where she's overpowered the Shadow King.

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Psylocke feats and Kakashi doesn't have Susanoo since this is post shippuden, the only reason he was able to use it is becausehe had both eyes but that was only temp, unless he has has it in The Last which I have seen

Post means after. lol.

@etheral_dreams: Her TP goes around it nicely. Even with his mental showings Betsy has far to many showings against PSI resistant/immune characters to say she can't TP him, including two where she's overpowered the Shadow King.

I'm actually curious how that would work now lol.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sinntek1: I know that, since he's post Shippuden, you'd be referring to Hokage Kakashi, who (again I haven't seen the last) doesn't have the sharingan to my knowledge

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By andr4132
SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By SinnTek1

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@sinntek1: I know that, since he's post Shippuden, you'd be referring to Hokage Kakashi, who (again I haven't seen the last) doesn't have the sharingan to my knowledge

Guess I should have specified, I was including all feats up to post-shippuden. My bad. More so referring to shippuden in general so I should have said "Post time skip."

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Sy8000

Kakashi

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sinntek1 said:

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

Guess I should have specified, I was including all feats up to post-shippuden. My bad. More so referring to shippuden in general so I should have said "Post time skip."

oh ok

Avatar image for immortalteknique
ImmortalTeknique

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Psylocke can one-shot him with TP

Pretty much this and unlike genjutsu no eye contact needed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Telepathy could be a game changer, but Kakashi has resisted the Tsukyomi successively and he still has his agility here, plus he has his sharingan. So still Kakashi.

L. D.

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Telepathy could be a game changer, but Kakashi has resisted the Tsukyomi successively and he still has his agility here, plus he has his sharingan. So still Kakashi.

L. D.

She doesn't only have Telepathy though.

Any specific reasoning besides "He is more versatile"?

Avatar image for saint_of_origin
Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not too informed about Psylocke but Kakashi is a prodigy in his own right, even before he had the Sharingan. He was made a Jonin at a young age, and even went on to be in the ANBU Black Ops. I need to read up more on Psy but I think Kakashi's battle experience and training gives him an edge here. I think he has more combat experience, and combined with his versatility, this makes him extremely deadly in combat. His versatility is a finely sharpened sword, and his experience gives him the capability to use that sword to it's fullest capacity. No matter which way the battle goes, he'll remain cool-headed. Then you go into describing his individual abilities, and it gets even more ridiculous. I don't think my opinion should hold a lot of weight, as I don't know both characters equally well, but his experience is definitely something people should think about in this thread.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sinntek1: His versatility makes him the bigger threat here, so I simply said he's a lot more versatile. Examples: Jutsus, precognition, shadow clones where Psylocke has no idea if she's actually attacking the real Kakashi and Kakashi's enhanced agility on top of all this.

Edit: Also, to your "she doesn't only have telepathy". Well, what else do you think will be a game changer?

L. D.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

L. D.

He fell unconscious after tsukyomi and was bed redden for a week. Also kikashi has poor stamina clearly shown and stated multiple times throughout the series.

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sinntek1: His versatility makes him the bigger threat here, so I simply said he's a lot more versatile. Examples: Jutsus, precognition, shadow clones where Psylocke has no idea if she's actually attacking the real Kakashi and Kakashi's enhanced agility on top of all this.

Edit: Also, to your "she doesn't only have telepathy". Well, what else do you think will be a game changer?

L. D.

No Caption Provided

Psylocke is capable of telekinetic shields.

While it is not exactly the perfect shield it does allow her to tank attacks from people's hits for a decent amount of damage.

I can see Kakashi blasting though it with relative speed, however this fight being at equalized speed is my problem with the fight. Psylocke would be able to either A. Move out of the way upon shield burst, or B. Attack / Counter-Attack Kakashi upon impact.

In some instances the shield has allowed her to tank Sentinels.

Game Changer :

No Caption Provided

She is a master of weaponry in all shapes and sizes. Also, her power allows her to create any weapon telepathically / telekinetically based on the fight she is in or reason she needs the weapon.

As shown in the image to the left, she has a morning star.

What makes this fight fair? :

No Caption Provided

Psylocke's durability and versatility in argument, she has been capable of tanking hits from Wolverine as well as using her powers to trick him and eventually gain the winning strike.

Why is this important?

It took 1 hit from her psionic weaponry to take Logan down and it was an instant KO as you can see. This meaning she could probably hit Kakashi and do some decent damage throughout the fight based on her weapons alone. The problem here is not just the weapons however she is also capable of psionic blasts and telekinesis.

Why I don't know who will win this fight? :

No Caption Provided

Psylocke's telepathy is proven here to be equal to if not greater than any genjiutsu except for maybe high tier which Kakashi was not capable of (IE mind control / "perfect tsukiyomi").

She is also capable of using her shields as well as attacking when using this.

The problem I have with this fight at this current time is that Kakashi, while he could probably be subdued by Psylocke's telepathy, he is also capable of HUGE damage feats.

The fight can go either way depending on who plays their cards right.

Psylocke's versatility feats include the following :

- Beating Wolverine.

- Beating multiple Sentinels by herself.

- Absolutely blasting through Wolverine in another fight.

- Sneaking behind Magneto's shields and bashing him in the head.

- Mastering hand to hand combat, I'm not sure what her current knowledge of martial arts is however I know in previous canon, she has been capable of at least 8. Yes, understandable Kakashi is a ninja and knows a few styles as well, how many does he truly know?

- Psylocke in character can be down-right murderous. Kakashi as well.

- Psylocke is capable of energy projection as well allowing : multiple after-images, explosions on whatever scale she has time to set up, creating floating weaponry as well as traps, and being able to sudo-teleport.

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By SinnTek1

I'm not too informed about Psylocke but Kakashi is a prodigy in his own right, even before he had the Sharingan. He was made a Jonin at a young age, and even went on to be in the ANBU Black Ops. I need to read up more on Psy but I think Kakashi's battle experience and training gives him an edge here. I think he has more combat experience, and combined with his versatility, this makes him extremely deadly in combat. His versatility is a finely sharpened sword, and his experience gives him the capability to use that sword to it's fullest capacity. No matter which way the battle goes, he'll remain cool-headed. Then you go into describing his individual abilities, and it gets even more ridiculous. I don't think my opinion should hold a lot of weight, as I don't know both characters equally well, but his experience is definitely something people should think about in this thread.

The problem I am actually seeing with Psylocke winning over-all is due to Kakashi possibly being able to keep a cool head under her telepathy and possibly under her explosion set-ups.

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Saint_of_Origin

@sinntek1 said:

@saint_of_origin said:

The problem I am actually seeing with Psylocke winning over-all is due to Kakashi possibly being able to keep a cool head under her telepathy and possibly under her explosion set-ups.

That's a good point, however do you remember how he kept his cool even after what amounted to 3 days of torture in Tsukuyomi? I don't think Psylocke's TP is going to break him when he was not only still alive, but calm enough to analyze the situation after Tsukuyomi was broken.

No Caption Provided

Not to mention keeping his cool after saving Kurenai from Itachi's exploding Kage Bunshin. Which is a technique never before shown in the manga, and that Kurenai didn't seem to know was possible.

And that is just Pre-Shippuden Kakashi. We're using a version far more experienced and battle hardened than that. Considering he remained calm during the 4th Shinobi World War where explosions were a pretty common occurrence, and the Kaguya fight as well. Despite being right in the face of her what is estimated to be a planetary+ Gudoudama, and her overwhelming power in general, he came up with a strategy to beat her. This scan also shows he never gets cocky and knows his limits, and comes up with a strategy to use his power more effectively instead of just trying to plow through it, as he knew he had increased power from Obito's Six Path's chakra, and both of his eyes being upgraded to the Mangekyou.

No Caption Provided

All in all, I think Kakashi is a serious contender here. If I knew more about Psylocke I could directly compare their feats. But one definitely can't sell Kakashi Hatake short, as he's consistently throughout the manga, shown how much of a bad ass he can be.

No Caption Provided

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It depends on TP resistance. Has he got ant? Otherwise he gets one shotted

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha: He has extreme TP resistance feats. Check my previous post. He survives Itachi's Tsukuyomi torture for what felt like 3 days to him.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha: He has extreme TP resistance feats. Check my previous post. He survives Itachi's Tsukuyomi torture for what felt like 3 days to him.

sorry, I didn't see it. Well, facing a Marvel telepath is quite different than this. We're talking about illusions, psionic bolts and weapons that can fry his nervous system and mind controll on an Omega Level. Psylocke could just make him believe he's winning while she hits him. She can also use TK for shields and to hurt him physically.

Fortee86Gransz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1 their 2 ninjas why lower kakashi's speed thats stupid, secondly psylocke has as much versatility as a naruto ninja soooo... plus he cannt use the sharingan on her naruto ninjas fight with strategic maneuvers its not straight foreward hand to hand would be interesting but a cut with psylockes dagger and hes disabled if he can hit her with the chido its over but he cant predict her movements so now hes blind rushing in and what the flash say that move leaves one 2 exposed.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17c2439784
deactivated-57d17c2439784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi

rickythanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By rickythanos

Betsy's TP and TK are trump cards here.

Kakashi at this stage doesn't have (rather, wasn't using) Mangekyo Sharingan jutsu, which could have trump-carded.

On a taijutsu level, they are probably dead equals.

Psylocke's Telepathic abilities can probably neutralize/best Kakashi's genjutsu (she has previously used it to hide wolverine from freakin' Professor X long enough for Wolverine to tag the prof)

Kakasi is a HIGH LEVEL nijutusu user, but Psylocke's Telekenesis could probably match any ninja tricks Kakashi pulls out.

-Kakashi's BIGGEST weakness, though, is that he is a confirmed closet perv. He has never engaged someone as hot as Betsy in the Narutoverse. If they are both in-character, this is absolutely a weakness for Kakashi. He'd start bleeding from the nose the second his eyes left his Icha Icha novels and landed on Betsy's booty. She's a walking Erojutsu.

I just don't see how Kakashi takes this. He's high level, but TP and TK behind a likewise high level (and impressively hot) ninja would likely spell his downfall.

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha: Illusions are what genjutsu is in Naruto, mind control included. Sharingan is stated to give near immunity to these things. Kakashi's not going to get hit any time soon, especially not with Kamui (allows him to phase through attacks by "hiding" parts of his body in a separate dimension preventing them from getting hit) From what I can tell he dwarfs Psy in battle experience. And his techniques are deadly themselves. Lightning blade, Kamui offensively, a ton of other versatile jutsu (he's known as the man who copied 1,000 ninjutsu IIRC), plus other techs I'll get into later. If you'll give me until I get home in a few hours (I'm on mobile now) I'll really be able to show you what he can do. Because as far as I can tell, Psy is definitely a threat but she's not much different than what he faces on a regular basis.