Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By Dex_Starr

@ScarlettAssassin said:

@_Whisper_: Yes, I understand her to the premier martial arts expert in the DC books.

@Hohenheim_of_light: Well, that's that then. You win. She punches another character and it simultaneously curbstomps Elektra.

Glad we came to an agreement.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By SC  Moderator

Oh, just remembered. New Avengers as well also expands on demonstrating when Elektra appeared in Daredevil (with Hand etc etc) being actually a Skrull - and if one wishes to try the.. eh, well if it was a Skrull meant to be Elektra its the same thing? Elektra also killed a Skrull Elektra pretty - well much faster than Bullseye manhandled the other Elektra Skrull. (then Elektra went on to kill two other Skrulls with an assortment of pretty badass powers before being overwhelmed) 

Sorry can't provide much more accurate issue info. Was around Secret Invasion time naturally though. 

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By SC  Moderator
@ScarlettAssassin said:

@_Whisper_: Yes, I understand her to the premier martial arts expert in the DC books.

@Hohenheim_of_light: Well, that's that then. You win. She punches another character and it simultaneously curbstomps Elektra.

NO YOUR WRONG FANBOY!! Elektra just falls over at the start of the battle. Just being out in the open is like.. dangerous. She is like those Aliens from Signs. Just a very humid day will own her and give her extra frizzy hair.  

Extra frizzy hair has owned her twice in the past! For the worlds most dangerous assassin she sure has no clue when it comes to hair products, shampoos and conditioners. 
Whisper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54  Edited By Whisper_

@ScarlettAssassin said:

@_Whisper_ said:

@ScarlettAssassin: That's not quite what I asked. Are you familiar with her feats and her abilities? Not just that you've heard she's the premier martial arts expert in the DC books (which she kind of isn't. That'd go to Karate Kid.).

And I ask the same of you in regards to Elektra.

LOL no. That's not quite how debating works. I asked you to expand on your knowledge of Cassandra. You don't get to then turn around and go "no, you first".

I disagree. Elektra's level of speed is such that she is unable to be seen by the naked eye. So she would be comparable.

Feel free to post the scans displaying such, then.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Dex_Starr

@SC:Sorry but I've been reading through Elektra's Dark Reign tie in, where exactly did it state that Elektra was a Skrull during the Murdock papers? Because Paladin specifically states that it was her during that time when he mentions he shot Daredevil after they beat Bullseye. If you can provide evidence of this that would be great.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Dex_Starr

@SC:NVM I figured it out, she got abducted after the Black Hawk incident and was gone until the end of Secret Invasion. Still Bullseye did beat the hell out of her in her own mini until he started having flashbacks of his dad beating him and Elektra suddenly changed her fighting style, which made no sense but w/e.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By SC  Moderator
@Hohenheim_of_light said:

@SC:Sorry but I've been reading through Elektra's Dark Reign tie in, where exactly did it state that Elektra was a Skrull during the Murdock papers? Because Paladin specifically states that it was her during that time when he mentions he shot Daredevil after they beat Bullseye. If you can provide evidence of this that would be great.

Oh, hang on, actually it wasn't just Dark Reign Elektra, or New Avengers, it was Mighty as well I think? Do you read all three? I have read all three so remember bits and pieces and link them all up. I think it was Mighty now that I think about it that showed her being replaced and attacked by Skrulls? I'm just trying to trigger your memory so assuming you read? I am not too invested to like go and read though all those books and scans etc here is some evidence though?  

In Mighty (I am pretty sure its Mighty) it shows Elektra attacked by Skrulls? As per the Skrulls plans? (these are flashbacks) Then the Elektra replacement goes and takes over the Hand? You know the same Hand that she was in control of during Murdock papers? As in Elektra never actually took over the Hand? Follow? - Where does Paladin... oh, are you talking about when she is shackled? What makes you think he is referring to Murdock papers and if so that he is correct in assuming it was actually Elektra and not her Skrull imitator? At that point in the story even Elektra or any person in the story actually knew when she was replaced or the timeline, not even the reader - all that came later. 
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Dex_Starr

@SC:No but I think I figured it out

@SC:NVM I figured it out, she got abducted after the Black Hawk incident and was gone until the end of Secret Invasion. Still Bullseye did beat the hell out of her in her own mini until he started having flashbacks of his dad beating him and Elektra suddenly changed her fighting style, which made no sense but w/e.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By SC  Moderator

Comics making sense or no sense isn't mutually exclusive to any characters. Frank Miller created Elektra specifically, to act as a counter measure to all the female partners in comics of heroes who were weaker than their partner. So he designed her to be a sort of one up to Daredevil - not that they would or should be reflected in the story - he after all is the protagonist and her the supporting character so - under objective reasoning (before entering the realm of subjectivity introduced by plot and story line) so it "makes no sense" that anything happens. lol Still, Elektra wounded, on the run, bleeding and injured beat the hell out of a healthy Bullseye in her mini - its as easy to deconstruct the why and how of any actions in comics. Its justifying the reasoning behind to reveal consistency but.. anyhoo, we were mainly talking about the circumstance of her abduction and when and who was in Murdock Papers. I am just too lazy sorry to scan in things, but CV and Issue information for New, Mighty and her DR mini should provide enough context to demonstrate that wasn't her in Murdock Papers. (same writer for three of those stories by the way) *smile*
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#60  Edited By charlieboy

i am leaning towards cassandra cain ftw h2h. psylocke with powers of course.

NYStreets09e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By NYStreets09e

tough call but id say the weak link here would be Catwoman, i would have to say Elektra/Psylocke on this one

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By HBKTimHBK

Cassandra Cain, h2h at least.

rogue_mar1e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#63  Edited By rogue_mar1e

@LordStoop said:

Okay lets do it this way

Round 1: with all their powers

Round 2: Just Hand to Hand and no powers.

1. Psylocke

2. Cass

Volpe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Volpe

Am I the only one wondering just what the heck Catwoman is doing in here? 

BigTPotts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#65  Edited By BigTPotts

Elektra in H2H & powers

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#66  Edited By ReVamp

@rogue_mar1e said:

@LordStoop said:

Okay lets do it this way

Round 1: with all their powers

Round 2: Just Hand to Hand and no powers.

1. Psylocke

2. Cass

Avatar image for deactivated-5b5f22e70aeb7
deactivated-5b5f22e70aeb7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#Pure hand to hand

Cassandra Cain

Elektra

Psylocke

Black widow

Catwoman

#With Powers

Psylocke stomp

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Catwoman is horribly outskilled here. H2H wise Cassie has this, with powers Psylocke.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Catwoman is horribly outskilled here. H2H wise Cassie has this, with powers Psylocke.