• 109 results
redbull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By redbull

Battle to the death. We're talking mid-90s Psylocke here, written by Scott Lobdell (like when she fought Sabretooth with her psi-blade).

I bet Psylocke beats the crap out of Elektra.

cortlin626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By cortlin626

dude really this is pathetic i hate elektra but this is just brutal...

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

With powers: Psylocke
Without powers: Elektra.

-chapel-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By -chapel-
@cortlin626: 

Elektra is hot and a cool character!!!  But Psyh knife to tha dome an' shes out! 
Psylocke wins.    
Doombert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Doombert

mid 90's fight with tooth left her gutted on the floor\

"the glow dont work no more"

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6  Edited By charlieboy
@Doombert:
yes because sabretooth was immune to telepathy at the time. because of birdie. i think psylocke takes this.
Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

How is Elektra equipped powerwise? 

-chapel-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By -chapel-
@Jake Fury said:
"How is Elektra equipped powerwise?  "

I would assume she just has her skills and her 2 sai's
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

This fight would be a close one IMO. Even with PSI powers, Psylocke would still be hard pressed to fight someone of Elektra's martial arts calibre but I still think Psylocke would take it. She could attack from a distance telepathicaly but Betsy tends to prefer the physical confrontation  and using the psychic knife.

redbull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By redbull

HAHA.

You guys are funny. Seriously.

There's another thread where you're all convinced she'd beat the crap out of DEADPOOL. Yet here, Psylocke wins in a landslide.
Believe me, I think Psylocke kicks the crap out of her, but I'm surprised how random your allegiances are.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@redbull said:
" HAHA.  You guys are funny. Seriously.  There's another thread where you're all convinced she'd beat the crap out of DEADPOOL. Yet here, Psylocke wins in a landslide. Believe me, I think Psylocke kicks the crap out of her, but I'm surprised how random your allegiances are. "
How is that funny? Psylocke is far more powerful than Deadpool....
redbull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By redbull

If Psylocke can't beat/kill Sabretooth, there's no way in hell she can beat Deadpool.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@redbull said:
" If Psylocke can't beat/kill Sabretooth, there's no way in hell she can beat Deadpool. "
That's a silly ABC logic statement.Sabretooth is superior to Deadpool nearly every way.
redbull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By redbull

neither sabretooth or wolverine can successfully handle deadpool.

Avatar image for man_without_fear
Man Without Fear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Man Without Fear
@redbull said:
" neither sabretooth or wolverine can successfully handle deadpool. "
Please stop talking stupid.
EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By EpitomeofCool

Elektra has powers too.  She has telepathy and a mind jump abiltiy. She can predict her opponents next moves. She is always one step ahead of the competition. Although Psylocke and Elektra are very similar, I think Elektra has more experience and is the better fighter. Elektra wins.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@EpitomeofCool said:
" Elektra has powers too.  She has telepathy and a mind jump abiltiy. She can predict her opponents next moves. She is always one step ahead of the competition. Although Psylocke and Elektra are very similar, I think Elektra has more experience and is the better fighter. Elektra wins. "
Psylocke is just as good a fighter as Elektra is and she's fought higher end opponents.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By FinalStar86

Psylocke

Kid_Zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Kid_Zombie

not a hugest fan of psylocke, but its a pretty simple win here for her. If Psylocke didnt have powers i think Elektra would destroy her. but give her her powers and psylocke would win.

redbull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By redbull
@Man Without Fear said:
" @redbull said:
Please stop talking stupid. "
get your face out of your ass and read enough comics to form an informed response.
-chapel-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By -chapel-
@Vance Astro said:
" @EpitomeofCool said:
" Elektra has powers too.  She has telepathy and a mind jump abiltiy. She can predict her opponents next moves. She is always one step ahead of the competition. Although Psylocke and Elektra are very similar, I think Elektra has more experience and is the better fighter. Elektra wins. "
Psylocke is just as good a fighter as Elektra is and she's fought higher end opponents. "

True, Psylocke has wayyyy more experience. Elektra never went up against cosmic beings, etc.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@-chapel- said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @EpitomeofCool said:
Psylocke is just as good a fighter as Elektra is and she's fought higher end opponents. "
True, Psylocke has wayyyy more experience. Elektra never went up against cosmic beings, etc. "
This isn't what I said..You went overboard.Psylocke DOES NOT have way more experience than Elektra.I just said she's just as good a fighter.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@redbull said:
" @Man Without Fear said:
" @redbull said:
Please stop talking stupid. "
get your face out of your ass and read enough comics to form an informed response. "
Flagged.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#25  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Edamame:
LOL @ that video.
-chapel-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By -chapel-
@Vance Astro said:
This isn't what I said..You went overboard.Psylocke DOES NOT have way more experience than Elektra.I just said she's just as good a fighter. "

Wow, excuse me Kobe! Do you wanna read about her? Or do you wanna f*** her?  =)
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@-chapel- said:
" @Vance Astro said:
This isn't what I said..You went overboard.Psylocke DOES NOT have way more experience than Elektra.I just said she's just as good a fighter. "
 Wow, excuse me Kobe! Do you wanna read about her? Or do you wanna f*** her?  =) "
I've read quite a bit of comics with Psylocke in them. I don't want to eff her because she's not real.She's just not way more experienced then Elektra.Experience is irrelevant anyway.Experience doesn't say much for skill.Quality of training does.
-chapel-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By -chapel-
@Vance Astro:
dutly noted. I'd eff her. ;)   
No I gots you. I dont know if anyone has pointed out Elektras scream thing she does...
IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By IcePrince_X

Okay, first time to respond to this battle thread: 

I believe Elektra wins this. 
Reason: 

1. This is the 90's Psylocke, a fractured telepath and does not have her original powers yet.
  2. She prefers physical contact which is a big mistake. Even though Kwannon (Psylocke's surrogate body) is a trained Hand ninja assassin, it does not compare to Elektra who is Hand's prime assassin. 
  3. Even with Psylocke having  telepathy, Elektra has trained hard enough and even gained some techniques to override the likes of Psylocke.
  4. Remember Elektra trained Wolverine once.  This is the Psylocke who fought Wolverine for the first time as Lady Mandarin and being hit by him when she was tricked by his mind with his next move because he was doing his moves instinctively and not planning it before hand. Yes, Wolverine was defeated in that battle not because of skills but because he realized it was Betsy Braddock he was fighting and in an Asian body, kinda shocked him? So, the same thing is true with Elektra, she can fight instinctively which leaves Psylocke to really fight on her own and not really on mind reading.

I am a fan of Psylocke but I believe of Elektra's superiority over her.  
If this is the current Psylocke, she may have a chance via tk and not much of tp.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@IcePrince_X said:
" Okay, first time to respond to this battle thread: 

I believe Elektra wins this. 
Reason: 
  1. This is the 90's Psylocke, a fractured telepath and does not have her original powers yet.
  2. She prefers physical contact which is a big mistake. Even though Kwannon (Psylocke's surrogate body) is a trained Hand ninja assassin, it does not compare to Elektra who is Hand's prime assassin. 
  3. Even with Psylocke having  telepathy, Elektra has trained hard enough and even gained some techniques to override the likes of Psylocke.
  4. Remember Elektra trained Wolverine once.  This is the Psylocke who fought Wolverine for the first time as Lady Mandarin and being hit by him when she was tricked by his mind with his next move because he was doing his moves instinctively and not planning it before hand. Yes, Wolverine was defeated in that battle not because of skills but because he realized it was Betsy Braddock he was fighting and in an Asian body, kinda shocked him? So, the same thing is true with Elektra, she can fight instinctively which leaves Psylocke to really fight on her own and not really on mind reading.
 I am a fan of Psylocke but I believe of Elektra's superiority over her.  If this is the current Psylocke, she may have a chance via tk and not much of tp. "
1.90's Elektra isn't as powerful as he current but still powerful.Why is her TK not being knowledge as much as TP? 
2.According to Marvel's own fighting skill ratings in the OHOTMU Psylocke and Elektra are on the same level of fighting skill.Being the prime assassin for one of the most laughable groups of canon fodder in comics isn't much of an achievement. 
3.Again why is her TP being focused on so much and not her TK that increases her range and striking ability? 
4.Elektra can't beat Wolverine either.She's fought well against him but has only beaten him in a non canon comic.I don't know since when Psylocke couldn't fight without reading minds either.She's not Mr.X.
IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By IcePrince_X

Vance... the op said that she only has her TP because this only the 90s Psylocke version and not the current version where she gets both the TP and TK. 

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#32  Edited By Magian

I can't decide!!

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@IcePrince_X said:

" Vance... the op said that she only has her TP because this only the 90s Psylocke version and not the current version where she gets both the TP and TK.  "

She used TK in the 90's too.... 

EDIT:The OP clearly says "when she fought Sabretooth with her psi-blade" Psy-Blade is TK.
Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#34  Edited By Magian

When did she trade her telepathy for Jean Grey's telekinesis?

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By IcePrince_X

Psi-blade is used as the focal point of all her psionic powers which at that time is still telepathic based. It manifest itself physically as she manifest her butterfly insignia. 

Later on, when Kwannon/Revanche showed up the concept of psy-blade was divided into two a psy-knife and a psy-sword or psy-katana to create a distinction of how one is stronger than the other. When Psylocke gained her full powers back her psy-knife is now being acknowledge as a psy-sword or katana. 

I am not aware that she used TK during the 90s not as long when the swap already happened where Jean transferred her TK to Psylocke.   

Okay, I read Psylocke's history and powers during the 90s 
the strongest version she ever manifested is her Crimson Dawn powers during the late 90s. 
the power switch happened in 2000, to be exact X-Men#96 dated on January 2000, it was during the 6 month gap of the x-men. 

edit: added information about Psylocke's powers.

Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#37  Edited By Cherry Bomb

Psylocke, deffo.
she's much more powerful than Elektra.
Psi Blades! own.

Glasgow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Glasgow
@redbull said:
I cried a bit when I read that, and I think Psylocke would win
-chapel-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By -chapel-
@Edamame:
I dunno I found it through google images......and who said these characters arent real?! 
SilverGalford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By SilverGalford

psylocke for the win.
MyronLee26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By MyronLee26
@Man Without Fear:  Well, Deadpool has defeated Wolverine before, so......
Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#46  Edited By Belladonna

Elektra.............................

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Roddy010

Psylocke...

ragdollpurps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#48  Edited By ragdollpurps
Psylocke.
BigTPotts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#49  Edited By BigTPotts

Elektra has immunity to psychic attacks & probes & can throw sai & shuriken with perfect accuracy. she can read peoples body language & induce fear. she knows ninjutsu, jujitsu, & many other martial arts. she is also proficient with bo staff, Japanese longbow, nunchuku, katana swords & other Okinawan kobudo.

Psylocke as a powerful telepath who can create a psychic blade which will damage even wolverine with her blade. she also has limited telekinesis. she can use Katana swords, shuriken & a few other weapons.

Both of them are great gymnasts & acrobats & are good enough to get into the hand.

I like both Psylocke & Elektra so its a non-biased vote but im going to have to say Elektra would win.

walteion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By walteion

this is quiet hard. i don't really know much about elektra but i know that she have ninja skills & she is very skilled with weapons. i also know about her mind power thing ,mind jump & hyponisis. i've read that she is a telekinatic ! is that real ? but if psylocke avoid hand-to-hand combat & use her telepathic powers to somehow shut her mind or fire psi-bolts ,she will win. but if elektra have telekinsis (depends on here level, low i gess) she might have a chance of wining.