#3  Edited By Mr. Mercury
IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By IcePrince_X

Psylocke never showed her fullest potential as a telekinetic and now with her limited telepathic powers unlike Candra. But Psylocke does have the ninja advantage. 

But Candra takes my vote right now, unless Psylocke still possess some of her previous powers making her immune to psychic attack or manipulations.

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By IcePrince_X

writers have a funny way of fluctuating that "powerful telekinetic"... the strongest give to her is that she can shatter mountains but then again its just describing how strong she can be.

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By IcePrince_X

Actually, Rachel just said her tk powers are far more stronger than she can read because she can not do anything to at least pacify it because Psylocke was enrage in seeing Bishop... this is of course during the time Psylocke came back from the dead via the help of her brother Jamie Braddock. 

There is no scan of Psylocke shattering mountains... it was just written while she is exercising and some Sentinels are ogling at her well spread legs.

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By IcePrince_X

If I am right this is before the End of the Grey storyline, where Rachel visited her grandparents that ends up the entire clan being killed by the Shi-Ar commando.

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By IcePrince_X

Candra... Psylocke still needs to prove herself when it comes to the full extent of her tp and tk power levels now.

karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By karrob
@Edamame said:
" karrob, post here please.  : ) "
Im here. Based on there power sets I am going with Candra. She could simply shut off Psylocke's power. 
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30
@Edamame:
If your using the Psylocke from uncanny x-men (recently resurrected by her brother Jamie) then I think Psylocke has a good chance here to overpower Candra. Rachel Grey stated she could not match the TK output Psylocke displayed in that issue, and I think Rachel's skills and current power levels are comparable to Candra. 
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30
@Edamame said:
" @THUNDERBOLT30 said:
" @Edamame: If your using the Psylocke from uncanny x-men (recently resurrected by her brother Jamie) then I think Psylocke has a good chance here to overpower Candra. Rachel Grey stated she could not match the TK output Psylocke displayed in that issue, and I think Rachel's skills and current power levels are comparable to Candra.  "
Hmm. Otherwise Candra wins then? "

I think so. If this was the current Psylocke, her TK level is in question and I doubt her TP will be enough for a clean win against Candra.       
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30
@Edamame said:
" @THUNDERBOLT30 said:
" @Edamame said:
" @THUNDERBOLT30 said:
" @Edamame: If your using the Psylocke from uncanny x-men (recently resurrected by her brother Jamie) then I think Psylocke has a good chance here to overpower Candra. Rachel Grey stated she could not match the TK output Psylocke displayed in that issue, and I think Rachel's skills and current power levels are comparable to Candra.  "
Hmm. Otherwise Candra wins then? "
I think so. If this was the current Psylocke, her TK level is in question and I doubt her TP will be enough for a clean win against Candra.        "
She defeated Shadow King though "

That's true but there is one critical piece to that....it was at the cost of her TP. In the Psi-War storyline her TP seemed much more powerful then than now, and Psylocke had to shut off the use of her TP in order to defeat him.  
If she didn't shut down her TP, SK would most likely defeat her. I think her current TP levels are lower than in Psi-War and wouldn't be enough to take down Candra first.
iwpdt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#22  Edited By iwpdt

YO PIENSO QUE CANDRA, ELLA EN VERDAD ES PODEROSA!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMkdIL5dh_Q

Avatar image for phoenixforce217
PhoenixForce217

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By PhoenixForce217

Candra I feel she has too much raw power for Psylocke to match

Cruelrain

Forum Posts