Psylock vs. Shadowcat

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Super-Buster

Fight takes place in Kyoto, Japan, full bloom.

Dementia5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Dementia5

Ooooo...nice setting! Too nice for a fight. :-D

Ok, I don't know if it's ever been established whether Psylocke's psychic knife can affect Kitty when she's intangible, since the psychic knife itself is also physically intangible. Everything would really hinge on that question, I think.

If the answer's yes, I'd have to give it to Betsy. If no, then it'd be up in the air (Psylocke's fighting skills are superior, and Kitty would have to make herself tangible at some point to hit her).

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Super-Buster

From what I understand, Betsy's psychic katana can either cut through solid material (which Kitty is not normally) or stun the nervous system by attacking the mind I guess. So, does the psychic katana attack the physical nervous system or the mind? If the sword is indeed psychic, I think it attacks the mind and since it minds aren't usually physical and Betsy's sword still affects it, I'm going to have to say that Psylock can stun Kitty while she's tangible if that makes any sense. Kitty is also a skilled H2H combatant, having had ninja training and what-not, she might be as skilled as Betsy, but I don't think she regularly carries any weapons with her which gives the advantage to Betsy even if they are the same skill level. So, I believe Psylock would win.

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Hedatary

PSy wins easy.

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By IcePrince_X

Psylocke wins this one.

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Logic Mark III

Shadowcat wins. Isnt she immune to telepathic attack when intangible? So the disruptive ability of her Katana will do nothing. Kitty can make peices of herself tangible if she needs to attack and she is amazingly good at fighting in that partly physical partly phased manner as she did for quite some time agaisnt Wolverine when he was death. So if nothing Psylocke can do will harm her she has it sown a Ninja death stike, or just phasing her heart out of her body will do it.

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By IcePrince_X

For the record, Psylocke no longer has telepathic powers. She has a high level of Telekinetic powers that Professor X and Marvel Girl indicated is very very strong. Psylocke can manipulate in a molecular level...she can manipulate Shadowcat's phasing abilities in a molecular level.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By pixelized

Psylocke [notice the e]

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By WARLOCK2792

Uhm, what the hell? Psylocke doesn't win this easily. Need ya'll be reminded that Kitty was the inspirtation for Buffy the vampire slayer? The girl can fight her ass off, and, when intangible, is highly resistant to telepathy. And as far as telekenisis goes, does anyone have anything showing that Kitty can be telekenetically harmed while in her phasing state? If not, then I'm not saying Psylocke wins easily. If so, I might budge.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By pixelized

Does Psylocke still have her shadow "manipulation" abilities? idk...i'm still leaning towards Psy, because she's prettier and i like her more [2 very valubable and legitimate reasons haha] but idk.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#11  Edited By Erik

Bump.

JCJQLB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By JCJQLB

Psylocke

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By pastepotpete1

with just pure tk i dont see pyslocke winning this fight

and i really love pyslocke

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

with just pure tk i dont see pyslocke winning this fight

and i really love pyslocke

She got her TP back years ago. She's actually an Omega level telepath now.

Anywho Betsy wins.

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sovereign91001: so everyone that is popular in Marvel gets a power boost. And everyone popular in DC gets ruined. No wonder DC is going downhill.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thewitchinghour
TheWitchingHour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I would assume Psylocke has the advantage. If I remember correctly she no longer needs to make contact with her psychic knife to incapacitate an opponent. The only question is whether Kitty is impervious to Telepathic attacks when she is intagible. I don't believe that is the case (however I am not entirely sure on this point) due to her having a psionic presence while using her powers (i.e. she can think and react while intagible). Betsy should win this without much trouble.

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sovereign91001: Popular characters that DC has decided to ruin. With the sales to show it.

Wally West. Cassandra Cain. Oracle for a while. Wonder Woman. Scott lobdell writing Superman. The Teen Titans. Black Canary. Deathstroke. Lady Shiva. Richard Dragon. Apollo and Midnighter and mr. Majestic. Static Shock. Zealot. And more, but it has been a while since I listed them.