American Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By American Dragon

No Caption Provided

AND

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

AND

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

All Current Power Levels

Team 1 - No Prep

Team 2- 24 hrs Prep

Gotham City

Blood Lust !!!!

Who Wins This ???
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Silver2467

Do Elektra, Psylocke, or Ravager have their powers?

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By FinalStar86
@Silver2467 said:
" Do Elektra, Psylocke, or Ravager have their powers? "
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@Silver2467 said:
" Do Elektra, Psylocke, or Ravager have their powers? "
copy paste.
Avatar image for american_dragon
American Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By American Dragon
@Silver2467:@FinalStar86:@Crom-Cruach:   Yes They all do    * EDITED*
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By charlieboy

psylocke and elektra win then. psylocke is a powerful telepath and telekinetic.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By FinalStar86
@American Dragon said:
" @Silver2467:@FinalStar86:@Crom-Cruach:   Yes They all do    * EDITED* "
Then it's a pretty pointless thread since team 1 would stomp the hell out of team 2
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#8  Edited By Mercy_
@FinalStar86 said:
" @American Dragon said:
Then it's a pretty pointless thread since team 1 would stomp the hell out of team 2 "
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Silver2467
@FinalStar86 said:
" @American Dragon said:
Then it's a pretty pointless thread since team 1 would stomp the hell out of team 2 "
Exactly. 
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@FinalStar86 said:
" Then it's a pretty pointless thread since team 1 would stomp the hell out of team 2 "
indeed.
American Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By American Dragon
@FinalStar86:@The Dark Huntress:@Crom-Cruach:  @Silver2467:

I disagree about it being Pointless, and if you all feel that way there is no sense of Quoting one person, just don`t reply
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Silver2467
@American Dragon said:
" @FinalStar86:@The Dark Huntress:@Crom-Cruach:  I disagree about it being Pointless, and if you all feel that way there is no sense of Quoting one person just don`t reply "
Anyone will tell you the same. Psylocke is a decent telepath and telekinetic. Elektra has her silent scream. Neither on Team 2 can withstand those. 
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By FinalStar86
@American Dragon said:
" @FinalStar86:@The Dark Huntress:@Crom-Cruach:  @Silver2467: I disagree about it being Pointless, and if you all feel that way there is no sense of Quoting one person just don`t reply "
Of course you disagree, I think it has become very obvious to us all that you have very little comic book knowledge hence why you end up making threads like this and Iron Fist vs Superboy
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Mercy_
@American Dragon: With powers, it's spite, as simple as that. Without powers, then you'd have a real fight on your hands. 
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Silver2467
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @American Dragon: With powers, it's spite, as simple as that. Without powers, then you'd have a real fight on your hands.  "
Actually, even without powers, not really. Cassandra would solo. 
NickA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By NickA

Cassandra Cain solos everyone with PIS
American Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By American Dragon
@FinalStar86 said:
" @American Dragon said:
" @FinalStar86:@The Dark Huntress:@Crom-Cruach:  @Silver2467: I disagree about it being Pointless, and if you all feel that way there is no sense of Quoting one person just don`t reply "
Of course you disagree, I think it has become very obvious to us all that you have very little comic book knowledge hence why you end up making threads like this and Iron Fist vs Superboy "
The Iron Fist vs Superboy Thread again,you ever get tired of beating a dead horse ???

And My Comic Book Knowledge is a little More extensive than you think it is. so please do not try to insult me on another thread it get`s tiresome.
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Mercy_
@Silver2467 said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
" @American Dragon: With powers, it's spite, as simple as that. Without powers, then you'd have a real fight on your hands.  "
Actually, even without powers, not really. Cassandra would solo.  "
I don't know about that. Pretty sure her team would win, but both Psylocke and Elektra are highly skilled h2h combatants.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Silver2467
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
Actually, even without powers, not really. Cassandra would solo.  "
I don't know about that. Pretty sure her team would win, but both Psylocke and Elektra are highly skilled h2h combatants. "
Psylocke's okay. She's not much of a threat. Elektra's excellent, but BatMan is more skilled than she is. And Cassandra is ahead of him. Cassandra solos. 
American Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By American Dragon
@Silver2467 said:
" @American Dragon said:
" @FinalStar86:@The Dark Huntress:@Crom-Cruach:  I disagree about it being Pointless, and if you all feel that way there is no sense of Quoting one person just don`t reply "
Anyone will tell you the same. Psylocke is a decent telepath and telekinetic. Elektra has her silent scream. Neither on Team 2 can withstand those.  "
Thanks,That`s all you had to say instead of Quoting someone else.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By FinalStar86
@American Dragon said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @American Dragon said:
Of course you disagree, I think it has become very obvious to us all that you have very little comic book knowledge hence why you end up making threads like this and Iron Fist vs Superboy "
The Iron Fist vs Superboy Thread again,you ever get tired of beating a dead horse ???  And My Comic Book Knowledge is a little More extensive than you think it is. so please do not try to insult me on another thread it get`s tiresome. "
You don't forget a disaster like that unfortunately, then their was that Luke Cage and Iron Fist vs Hercules and Spiderman thread that was a flop.   Then there was that team battle where you put Karate Kid on one side ugh.  

Lets not forget about Black Adam vs the Anti Monitor.  Then of course, there is this thread

I think your comic knowledge is very very limited and that you should try buying some trade backs and reading them before making anymore threads
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Silver2467
@American Dragon said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @American Dragon said:
Anyone will tell you the same. Psylocke is a decent telepath and telekinetic. Elektra has her silent scream. Neither on Team 2 can withstand those.  "
Thanks,That`s all you had to say instead of Quoting someone else. "
I shouldn't have had to say that. You should know that anyway. 
American Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By American Dragon
@The Dark Huntress said:

Spite is not my intention,I was just trying to make a compelling Battle,But it`s okay, on to the next one : )
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By FinalStar86

Sweet maybe will get Captain America vs Superboy Prime or Zoom vs Spiderman =D

American Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By American Dragon
@FinalStar86 said:

" @American Dragon said:

" @FinalStar86 said:
" @American Dragon said:
The Iron Fist vs Superboy Thread again,you ever get tired of beating a dead horse ???  And My Comic Book Knowledge is a little More extensive than you think it is. so please do not try to insult me on another thread it get`s tiresome. "
You don't forget a disaster like that unfortunately, then their was that Luke Cage and Iron Fist vs Hercules and Spiderman thread that was a flop.   Then there was that team battle where you put Karate Kid on one side ugh.    Lets not forget about Black Adam vs the Anti Monitor.  Then of course, there is this thread  I think your comic knowledge is very very limited and that you should try buying some trade backs and reading them before making anymore threads "

The Black Adam vs Anti-Monitor was a spite thread and i admitted that,hence why a mod locked it after I said it was spite.

Luke Cage & Iron Fist vs Spider-Man & Hercules,I still stand by.

This one,I already said what I had to say.

If you don`t consider me knowledgeable enough about Comic`s than just bypass anything I post,Instead of making yourself look like a fool and mentioning my Superboy vs Iron Fist battle when it holds no relevance to any threads but that one.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By FinalStar86
@American Dragon: I think you should just stop making fights, also I don't know why you would stick to your Herc and Spidey vs HFH thread when Luke Cage can lift like what? A max of 25 tons vs a guy that's on par with Thor and Gladiator...
American Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By American Dragon
@Silver2467 said:
" @American Dragon said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @American Dragon said:
Thanks,That`s all you had to say instead of Quoting someone else. "
I shouldn't have had to say that. You should know that anyway.  "
Maybe,But your feedback`s appreciated anyways,Thanks ,see you in the next Battle
American Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By American Dragon
@FinalStar86 said:
" @American Dragon: I think you should just stop making fights, also I don't know why you would stick to your Herc and Spidey vs HFH thread when Luke Cage can lift like what? A max of 25 tons vs a guy that's on par with Thor and Gladiator... "
I see what your doing here.....And no I will not stop making Battles,That`s the power of the Vine....I`m sure you`ll once again mention Superboy vs Iron Fist on another one of my threads,but it`s all good,I`m sure you`ll grow on me. Take it easy until next time...
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By FinalStar86
@American Dragon said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @American Dragon: I think you should just stop making fights, also I don't know why you would stick to your Herc and Spidey vs HFH thread when Luke Cage can lift like what? A max of 25 tons vs a guy that's on par with Thor and Gladiator... "
I see what your doing here.....And no I will not stop making Battles,That`s the power of the Vine....I`m sure you`ll once again mention Superboy vs Iron Fist on another one of my threads,but it`s all good,I`m sure you`ll grow on me. Take it easy until next time... "
That depends if its actually a decent fight or another disaster, I don't think you've made a decent fight yet
American Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By American Dragon
@FinalStar86 said:
" @American Dragon said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
I see what your doing here.....And no I will not stop making Battles,That`s the power of the Vine....I`m sure you`ll once again mention Superboy vs Iron Fist on another one of my threads,but it`s all good,I`m sure you`ll grow on me. Take it easy until next time... "
That depends if its actually a decent fight or another disaster, I don't think you've made a decent fight yet "
Your entitled to your own opinion and I can do nothing but respect that.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By FinalStar86
@American Dragon: That's an opinion you are going to find that everyone else shares with me, this thread is evidence enough since practically everyone here agrees that it's a flop.